Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Lucas punch was too fast for this fool as it was expected but when he punch the guy he had understimated him by alot, not only did he not use his special punch with electric power, This was his first mistake of the night. Then he realize the guy did not move it was like soft as a any human but he did not even moved, his punch did not made him flinch. He was a Tough b*****d, he gave him taht, guess he will have to use that electric punches now. But before he pulls his second punch he gets blasted across teh bar to the ouside, throught the window, tables were flip as his leg touched them on the way to the outside window and through this one, Lucas was out of the bar with a dent on his chest and fighting for breath, electric static discharges sorrouding his body and goingup and down his skin

Ferocious Guardian

Roll out the red carpet...

User Image

Following the human outside Zet stood a few feet from him. '' So, you did survive! How wonderful! It would appear you humans aren't all as weak as you seem. '' Zet smiled wide. '' This is good! You should be honored boy! No human has ever took one of my attacks and lived! I may even spare your life today. '' Which was total crap. But he was after all in a good mood. '' I'll tell you what. You lay before my feet. Praise me, accept me as your god and I'll let you live. Sound good? '' Zet was smiling much wider now. '' You haven't gotten a snowballs chance in hell of hurting me much less defeating me. So just give up. It's what you human's do best. '' Zet didn't care about the lightning. He knew gods that had much more frighting lightning. '' So what will it be human? Grovel and beg for forgiveness or proceed to meet an early, untimely death? '' Zet wasn't kidding. Despite his smile he was utterly serious. If he tried to fight back Zet would fight for real.

the king is here.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

He was unable to speak, the electric discharges around him were nothing more than just mere reflexes at this point, He was trying to catch his breath still from the impact, but his spirit was not broken, he put on the metal glove right away, no time to p***y around with this guy, he was gonna make him pay for sucker punching him with whatever it was that he did, His eye were menacing and right away he stood up, leg wabblig but he was ready to take him out, he concentrated and his gauntlet was now charge of lighitng and so he dashed at him with the intent to harm him.
He was then that he threw his lightning strike, by jumping above his head letting the sun block his view and coming down on him with a lighing strike

Timid Collector

Invisible Lunatic

Fashionable Warrior

Invisible Lunatic

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji came from the upstairs, he was somewhat sore from all the battles he had overgone lately, He had been battling dragons from the guild`s wanted top 30. They were not legendary but a dragon was a tough opponent, He was rocking the bandages and bruises. He figured after the whole fighting that happen nights ago the place would came down some more.
He continue to star the daily routine of cleaning up and get the bar ready for the patrons and residents of the place.

Kenji goes behind the bar, the place was rather empty at the moment, so he took his time and then when it was all done, he pulls out his little brown book from one of his pocket and places it on top of the counter of the bar to star writting in his journal about his adventures, The way he slayed a dragon from the top 10 list. wich was only half true, the dragon was more top 25. He was lost in his little world writting away.

Invisible Lunatic

Invisible Lunatic

I never know whats coming

Fenrir was outside the bar, he had become accustomed to this place. The main thing that he found off was that there was so many magical beings gathering there, it was like this place was some sort of geeky scifi convention. He had grown so used to normal boring human beings that he found a rather thrilling place to be with so many dangerous individuals gathering in one place and not all of them were as brutish as the biker acquaintances he had done in the real world.

Despite looking like a punk, with his natural purple hair in a mohawk style hair do, plaid pants and boots with a leather vest with some band name patches and complete tat sleeve, Fenrir was a rather discipline guy. This show by his control of his temper throught his fighting style of Kung fu,
Kenji had described it as a variation of Tiger style he had not seen before. It was true, Fenrir did learn some Kung fu tiger style, but he put his twist to it, being the individual he is, and following Bruce lee example. He was shirtless practicing his punching claw, striking the bark of a tree with his finger tips. Slowly this bark started to come down while he panted.

Torturer taints animal waits.

Anxious Cat

User ImageIt had been a very long time since Aurora had set her sights on The Purple Moon. To see it from a distance took her back to the first time she had passed the blind girl. She moved rather silently, her feet bare and rather dirty. It had been some time since Aurora had stopped. Her tattered black dress had certainly seen better days. There were holes in the skirt, caused by thorns and snagging branches. The neck line dipped low to reveal the pale mounds of her breasts, a locket dangling around her neck. Her long purple hair was pulled back into a braid that brushed past her lower back. Her pale arms exposed and scattered with small cuts, dirt, and new scars.
Without her cloak, it had been hard for Aurora to travel during the day. She had to seek places to hide most every day, but today had been mostly overcast and there for bareable to make the final leg of her journey. Thoughts of what she would say to Krauly when she saw him had often filled her head, but as the moment came closer she soon felt a sense of dread fill her. After such a long time being away and after everything she had gone through, it would be hard to know where to start.
Luckily she didn't have to worry about any of that as a familiar scent seemed to be coming from outside. Aurora instantly recognized the smell of her own son and was puzzled. "Why in the hell is Fenrir here? I ought to kill him..." Being downwind, it would take a bit before he could pick up her own scent. She decided to take advantage of her position and started to silently move his way.

Invisible Lunatic

Fenrir keep attacking the bark of the tree for a while, small beats of sweat started to glisten his forehead and arms along his ink. He keep wondering what may of the other guys at the bike club may of be doing without him now, or if there was a couple of girls missing him. He stop the attack with the fingertips to his forward upwards kick, running up the tree and doing a back flip, As he lands he takes a deep breath, He then stars to sniff around the place " The hell?"
He said to himself. The young male had a rather good sense of smell when it came to familiar scents, He was almost a hound when it came to people and women he liked. Specially if they wore perfume. But there was one scent that haunted him since childhood.
The scent of the woman who taught him everything about the supernatural world, The one woman who had hold his hand as a child, while they walked along dark alleys in the night and travel around the world, talking to ghouls, werewolves, vampires, and other sort of creatures.
"Can it Be?" he said looking for the scent. "Nah why would she be here" he said and went back to train.

Anxious Cat

User ImageAurora was slightly amazed at how much Fenrir had grown. Bad habits seemed to have stuck as she took note of his bare chest. The tattoos were also new, but she couldn't scold him for that. As he practiced his fighting she crept ever closer, shifting away from downwind so he would know for certain. "I could have sworn I taught you better than that. Why are you bare chested?" Her voice was darker than it had once been, slightly raspy at the moment due to lack of a companion on the road to talk to. Her strength wasn't what it use to be, but it was enough to keep her safe on the road.
Aurora's bright blue eyes gave a judgemental look at her son as she crossed her arms over her chest. Their hair had the same shade, there was no doubt they were related. "I shouldn't have to see you half naked. It is most unbecoming." She took a few steps towards him and leaned her a** against a tree. "Come here, Fenrir. I'm quite tired."

Invisible Lunatic

Fenrir keep his stance for a moment before he heard her voice. The scent was defintevely her. "Mom?!" He said surprise, it had been a while since he left the coup, Before his second tattoo and sleeve and that was almost about 5 years ago, They barely talk over the phone as of lately, She seem to not be too happy with him about what he was doing, "What are you doing here?" Aurora was the only parental figure he had in his life. She taught him about magical creatures, how to defend himself against them, As well as other things about life, more than just survival. He covers his chest with his vest more " Why are you here?" he said she look rather pale too. It was a nice and odd thing to see his mother in a bar inn in the middle of nowhere, but then again with all the magical people and stuff happening about this place, It clicked that she would haunt this place eventually.

Anxious Cat

User ImageAurora remained where she was against the tree, smirking slightly at her son. It had never occurred to her that her own son would willingly seek a place frought with danger like here, but who knows, it might have changed since her time away. She never told Fenrir her extensive history with the place, which made this meeting all the more queer. "Fenrir, I didn't expect to find you here... I thought I would have a much different reunion here. Whether it be explosive or not, I truely didn't anticipate this." She snapped her fingers and pointed to the ground in front of her as her smile faded. "You should know that I hate waiting... I myself am keeping a demon lord waiting, for quite a long time. I'm not sure how well recieved my return will be."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff