Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Lunatic

Invisible Lunatic

[[kay is cool]]

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Lucas was a young warrior that was looking about to prove himself to his father the greates warlord around the east empire, He was the youngest of 5, 2 already dead in battle and his oldest brother given so much honors and prize that they even forget that their youngest brother even exist.
Lucas also had a special power of lighting strikes that his other brothers did not had, this made him a dangerous adversary,
Lucas was dashing throught the land faster and more graceful than a gazelle as he leap around the mountain, tIll he saw the in and decided to go to it. "Well that look cozy" he said after a closer look at the ruins in the fron of the place and then moves to go inside the place.

Fashionable Warrior

(( I just wanna ask, how many characters do you have Krauly? xDD It's like everyday there is a new one ))

Invisible Lunatic

[[ soo many voices..in my head]]

Fashionable Warrior

NDG Krauly
[[ soo many voices..in my head]]
(( hehe nice one. x] ))

Ferocious Guardian

Roll out the red carpet...

User Image

Walking through the door the large male looked very out of place. His golden eyes searched the dark, damp room and made a face of disgust. '' Dear god. '' He said in a disgusted tone. '' This place is much worse than the last. '' The man waved his hand as if to shoo a horrible smell from his nose. '' Oh well...I was sent here to do business...not sight see. '' Walking further into the gross place his robe was loosely tied and exposed much of his upper torso. The man had an air about him that made him simply glow. Something otherworldly. The man walked with an arrogance that rivaled the owner himself. Upon reaching the bar he looked around wondering if anyone ran the bar. '' Hmm, poor service. That's minus a point. '' Looking at the bar he set his finger upon it and ran it over the top. Bringing his finger to his face he could see some sort of residue and the disgusted face was back. '' Not very clean...minus another point. '' Rubbing his finger on his pant leg he continued to wait. Someone was going to tell him what he wanted to know one way or another.

the king is here.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji notice 2 new faces coming into the bar, " hello and welcome to the purple moon" he said smiling at them both. One seem to compliment the bar in a rich guy type of way, calling it small or something, the other one was just plain rude about the way, well everything was "yeah I just clean what you mean?" he was thinking too and also wanted to grab the mop and clean his face."What can I get you gentleman" Kenji said faking his warm smile at the guy that was just being a b***h about everything.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Lucas was sitting down at the bar ready to order when he was abit surprise to see he had a tail, he did not seem like an agent of one of his enemies or brothers, they like to backstab and keep an eye on each other. He however had a strange air of power and as he moves about the bar and the whole time he open his mouth, it just made Lucas want to shut his a** up. "Well I want wine of carnivore root" he said smirking it was a rare wine and very expensive, this was to show his noble birth and deep pockets, also to get into a fight with any mugger.
" Any fool can see who will be the favorite customer here eh boys?" he said putting his money upfront after asking for his drink.

Ferocious Guardian

User Image

The man looked at the little man that came out from some where behind the bar. '' You cleaned this? You call this clean? '' He was obviously dumbfounded. '' This was hardly cleaned, lest you cleaned it with a dead body or molded rag...then yes you certainly cleaned. '' Shaking his head to remove the look of disdain he had for this place he continued. '' I need information. Where is the one they call Shadow? You see I was sent here to deal with him before he butts into something much bigger than himself. '' The man was blunt. Very to the point. His brown hair perfectly framed his face. His golden eyes sizing the man behind the bar. '' Every time I visit you humans seem weaker and weaker. What is it your kind does all the time? '' He turned slightly looking around the rest of the establishment. Looking to the other human as he spoke of customers and such he simply smiled looking down at the human. '' Customer? '' Laughing his voice echoed through the bar. '' Fool I am no customer. I am here for time sensitive information. Information I will have shortly. You can have you're cheap, human wine. That will do no good for the likes of me. '' If he had looked any further down at this man he'd have to look up.

the king is here.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Lucas was offended by his demeanor, his voice, his attitude, "Cheap wine? human, buddy you are telling a real prince that he cannot get somethign better than the nectar of gods than the wine I just asked." he said already aching for a fight " Just who do you think you are you swine, I find your attitude towards this kind people repulsive." he said standing up "I pretty much would like you to apologize to them or remove yourself, other wise I ll have to do it myself"

Ferocious Guardian

User Image

The golden eyes man sized the now standing man with a wide smirk. He clearly had no idea who he was speaking too. '' Human...it would be wise to sit before you get hurt. '' Turning to face the man he looked him up and down once more with obvious head motions. '' Allow me to introduce myself. I am Zettai kyōdo. You may refer to me as Zet since I know your feeble human mind couldn't pronounce it right anyway. '' Laughing lightly he continued. '' I will do no such thing child. A god never apologizes to humans. It is you who serves us...not the other way around. And no boy, your cheap human wine is nothing compared to the nectar of the gods. A single sip from our most common wine would put you in a state of drunkenness that would kill a human. '' He scoffed at the man's appearance. '' A prince looks like this? You humans have even managed to disgrace royalty. That's a shame. No prince should look like a beggar. '' Zet was clearly not amused and unimpressed with this character. Though he laughed hard at the man's last few words. A challenge? '' You must be mentally challenged boy. You dare to threaten the god of Primordial Strength? '' Taking a step away from the bar he stood before the man and held his arms out. '' Go ahead, hit me as hard as you can child. '' Zet was no longer smiling. He was serious. He wasn't worried about getting hit. There are very few people in existence that could physically harm Zet.

the king is here.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image
He saw that this guy was not gonna move or even take heed of his word, wich was fine by him, he put on the leather glove that was for bar brawls, he wasnt gonna go to war to use the metal ones that conducted electricity so much better and put a hurt on his opponents 10 times greater.
"you arrogant fool, I was expecting you to say that" he said smiling and right then he moved in a quick motion to punch him square in the jaw To shut his big fat arrorgant mouth,

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji was surprise that a guy read his mind, so he was a dangerous type perhaps it was best to keep his mean spirited thought to another time, he was gonna have to scan this guy, anyone that can get into people`s head may be a threat, Then he spoke of shadow, and in a rather disturbing matter "Well, yeah I hear of that name " he said and then the other guy stood up to call him out on his BS. "Wow wow" Kenji try to calm the situation "You guys if you want trouble take it out " and there goes punch "Outside." he sighs as he knew what may of come next.

Ferocious Guardian

User Image

Zet did as he promised he would. He took the hit. The man's gloved fist slammed into his jaw but his head did not move. As a matter of fact he didn't even flinch much less look like he was in any sort of pain. He even cracked a grin. '' Was that it? You hit like a kitten. '' He said chuckling slightly. '' Do you feel better? Did that calm you? I sure hope so... '' Bringing his arms down he put the tips of his fingers against the man's chest. '' Because you're going to need all your strength and focus not to die from this. '' As soon as his words finished he snapped his open hand into a fist and shoved it into his chest. The one inch punch was no joke to begin with. But this was coming from the strength of a god. As the man's body began it's journey from Zet's fist he spoke. '' Try not to die okay? I was only sent here to kill Shadow. I'm sure he would be upset if I killed anyone other than Shadow. '' Zet had forgotten about the other man behind the bar so he hadn't heard what he said about Shadow. Glancing to him he spoke. '' I'll be back for my information when I'm done with this young man. '' His tone was serious, his golden eyes equally as serious.

the king is here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces