Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ferocious Guardian

God will surely damn you...

User Image
Shadow was growing annoyed. Opening the bottle of Scotch he spoke in his low tone. '' This place...is a Bar and Inn. Says so on the sign. I'm sure you can read yes? '' Shadow never looked to the kid. He didn't even bother sensing his strength. He just knew the kid, and the ball of light were objects in his personal space. As he thought about the kid's question he had to wonder who the hell he was talking about. He barely understood the dude some times. However he figured whatever he was talking about was something he saw here. Though Shadow hadn't seen anyone with appearances or powers the kid had described. Taking a drink of the Scotch he closed his crimson orbs once more. With his free hand he brought it up to his crimson scarf and adjusted the scarf to cover a little more of his face. His two toned hair longer than it had been in prior years. So long now that he had it tied back in a simple pony tail that trailed down his back. The white of his hair, his bangs, covered his face, poking out from under his hood slightly. With his arm-sleeves rolled up and wraps on his hands, there were old looking blood stains that had appeared to have seeped through the wraps. After his long sip he set the bottle on the counter with his hand still holding the neck lightly. Looking slightly over his shoulder not exposing his face yet he spoke. '' Any other obvious questions you need answered kid? '' Shadow's tone unchanging. It was then that the other presence he had felt showed itself. A small ball of light. How...annoying. Watching it slightly he almost wanted to swat at it. Crush it. The feeling it was giving off was making him uncomfortable. A warm, soothing feeling. One he wanted to forget, wanted nothing to do with. ' Go...away. ' He thought to himself. His grip tightened around the neck of his bottle.

...He already has.

User Image

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image Greg had finished healing his love on the couch and soon he picked her up, He carried her off to their room. "We rest now...after extra curricular activities..." Greg grinned devilishly and stomped off to his room, He felt a little rowdy and wanted to relieve some tension and to show how much he missed Scarlet.

Invisible Lunatic

[[hey, can you make the pic smaller or post more things to read,]]

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
NDG Krauly
[[hey, can you make the pic smaller or post more things to read,]]
bleeeh sorry man...I'm just extremely tired and I told her I would post something...

Fashionable Warrior

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My thoughts/Feelings:
Who I'm with: Greg
[-Profile-]

Being lifted up, she smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck loosely. "Whatever you say, my hero." Smirking now, she thought about their past, what currently happened and maybe their future. Her eyes scanned over his face, noticing his expression.

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
-exit's with Scarlet- Anywho that was my post to her I am tired...I will continue later today LOL

Invisible Lunatic

--yeah tired too, I was lookign for a picture that did not existed or was possible to get--

Fenrir saw the way the guy answered, almost as annoyed as he was in shocked, he calmed himself abit, The place was full of crazyness, but he needed to adapt for now, The fact was, he knew wisp existed in the forrest, he was in the outskirt of the city, lots of forest so a wisp made sense, it did not made sense it come inside a bar thou. There was witches out with electrical powers in a matter of speak, but not actual eletricity made bodies, or actual bodies that had electrical discharges. The other guy Kenji was the only somewhat normal looking guy of the bunch, thsi dude infront thou brusque seem alright too, just a drunk with a red scarf. "******** it I ll just forget it" he said sitting there and grabing a glass and pour himself some scotch from the guy, "you dont mind right, yea of course you dont" he said and left him some.
he was already drunk and Fenrir needed a drink after all the crazy in this place, Supernatural was something he was somewhat acustomed, but so much in one place was new to him, " Im Fenrir by the way" he felt like introducing himself after seen the blood stains on his wraps, either a wound or a fighter, either way there wasomthing about this dude that he could respect, that Aura of emptiness about him, he liked that. somewhat strong demeanor, He could use that as a friend more than an enmy.
He then saw another guy walk inside and he was already 1 shot of scotch drunker so he let this fly by.

Fashionable Warrior

User Image
Feeling the man's annoyance it rose from the counter an started to head for the center of the room. The ball started to shake and glow, lifting slightly from the floor. The skin started to rip as light rayed into the room. As it faded, a figure stood before them. Dressed in an all white shimmery dress with gloves extending up her elbows. Her hair was a golden brown hugging her shoulders with light grey eyes, opening slowly as she looked between the two. "Greetings." If one to look close enough, there would be a pearl ring on her right hand, similar to the previous orb.

Invisible Lunatic

--yeah lurk/sleep mode on--

Ferocious Guardian

You asked...
that I never leave again without saying goodbye...
User Image

Having lost himself in the light of the stupid orb that had been floating around he had not been prepared for the man to take some of his Scotch. Normally he would have broken the man's hand. No, he would have cut it off. However he was drunk and he just didn't feel like making the effort to slice the man up. So he let it go. He was unsure what the man meant by what he said about ******** something but he wasn't going to ask. He truly didn't care. When the man introduced himself he simply shook his head. He didn't see the point in that since he doubted he'd remember the kid's name. So he wouldn't bother giving his own. As the other presences in the bar moved and left he sighed.

Something he did quite often. Bringing the bottle to his lips he took a much longer drink from it before setting it down. Staring at the bottle he wondered if his life would ever amount to anything more than this. More than wasting his life away, drinking this poison by the bottle. All he wanted was to fight, for something more than himself. Something he would never admit to anyone. Though he never said it his wife and adopted son were what he silently devoted his life too. Probably without ever realizing it himself until it was already gone. How truly devastating that was. So much so that the only way he could deal with it was through this poison he ingested day in and day out.

It was then when the ball left and turned into a person. Shadow actually followed it and watched with little interest as it transformed. It was only when he took in her appearance that his eyes widened slightly. She almost looked like his wife. The blond hair, the dress, gloves, skin. The only things off was her eyes and her outfit. Madam's eyes were a different color and though his wife certainly liked to shimmer her fashion was not nearly as elegant as this woman's. The only other difference was the ring she wore. Though Madam wore a slew of different accessories there was one ring in particular that she always wore after their wedding. It was similar to Shadow's. A black, ebony band.

Though his gaze was longer than it should have been he narrowed his eyes after realizing it wasn't his wife. A foolish thought. The woman spoke as he lowered his head and began to turn back around hiding himself in darkness once more. '' Hey. '' Was all he said in response.

(oops. much longer than I meant it to be.)

...So,

this is goodbye.

User Image

Fashionable Warrior

User Image
Noticing much in detail. Her eyes shifted to the one at the bar whom spoke. The woman did not seem real, but knew better than to pester this one. Her eyes shifted to the bottle in his hand. "Why must one drink so? Take pride in what you have done no matter the reason or effect it has caused. There are other callings for you, keep your heart and mind open to this." She paused to step towards him, but did so, only once. Her hands rested in front of her, clasping gently. "I know you probably don't want to even talk, but if there is something you wish to speak of, I am all ears." Her voice was soft and heartily spoken

Ferocious Guardian

You asked...
User Image

As Shadow had finally made it back to his original sitting position he turned his head to look over his shoulder slightly. His face hidden by the side of his hood and scarf. She was speaking to him? Questioning him? Her voice sounded like she cared but why? She didn't know who or what he was. What he had done or lost. She knew nothing and yet...sounded as if she knew everything. It was annoying but he wasn't in the mood to get mad about it. So he simply sighed. '' Why do I drink? Well...that's like asking why do we breathe...or...why do we eat. '' Looking from over his shoulder to the bottle in his right hand he continued. '' It's...because I need too... '' A simple reply. She spoke about others needing him, being proud of what he had done. She had also taken a step towards him. But she just kept talking. '' Truthfully no. I don't want to talk. '' Taking another, shorter sip from the bottle he continued. '' But something about you...makes it difficult...to stop. '' The pause between his words was a good indicator that he was quickly reaching the apex of his drunken stooper. Soon he'd have to disappear to sleep the alcohol off. '' Lady... '' He said low. '' You don't know me...and it's in your best interest...if you keep it that way. '' He was serious, but there was no anger, no shred of annoyance. IF there was anything, there was sadness. '' I don't really agree...with what you said...and I don't really...have anything to say. Though Shadow was once a very prideful person. Still was more or less. But without his wife or even his son he was nothing. He was positive his wife lay dead some where and he was stuck here. What had he done to save her or prevent it? Nothing. Taking another longer sip he once again closed his crimson eyes.

So...

this is goodbye.

User Image

Fashionable Warrior

User Image
In honesty, she knew nothing of the word 'need'. His words gave her some comfort that he was, at least some part of him, willing to listen. Lifting her hand slightly it started to fade in and out. Lowering it once more, she glanced to the floor briefly then back to him, not moving from her place just yet. "Then, sleep." Her words were simple, almost convincing, but that was up to him. Stepping to a side and away from him and towards a pillar. She spoke softly, turning to look to him as she walked, starting to see his face a little. "Hope for tomorrow, live for today." As she passed the pillar, a sound of a gentle wind could be heard and the woman was no where to be seen.

-last post for now, good night. ^^

Ferocious Guardian

You asked...
User Image

With his eyes closed it was as if the woman had whispered in his ear. Opening his eyes slightly he turned to see her but she was gone. As if she had never existed in the first place. Shaking his head slightly he began to wonder if this person has been a figment of his drunken imagination. It would make sense. Considering the timing of her arrival and her appearance. But he wasn't really sure what to believe. Though he supposed it didn't really matter. If she had anything to say that he would honestly take into consideration it was the notion to sleep. '' Good talk...fairy godmother. '' Shadow smirked to himself. A lame joke but he didn't really care. No one was there to hear it anyway. Getting up with the Scotch in hand he began to walk as slowly as he could to the stairs. Looking up them he could have sworn they were like a mountain. Shaking his head they looked more like wobbly stairs now. So he climbed them. Slowly, so very slowly. In time he would reach his room and then his bed. Once there he set the bottle down and debated taking one more sip from it. Deciding he'd save it he let himself fall against the pillow and be sucked into a deep, drunken sleep by the cool embrace of the pillow. He more than likely wouldn't remember any of what had happened by morning.

(night. Thanks for keeping me company.)

So...

this is goodbye.

User Image

Ferocious Guardian

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items