Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Poster

Miki nodded at the young lady. "That's correct, I'm one of Aeri's old friends. We sort of... found each other if you will. And your name is... Lotus right?" She watched as the little bundle was placed in her arms, surprised that such a little thing had a good weight to her already. She couldn't help but smile down at her, her finger moving towards the little one wiggling some before she laced her tail up, tickling the baby with her fur. She giggled some with the baby as she giggled, her tail moving across the soft skin teasing the little one. She saw Lotus wince some as she sat. "Perhaps you should rest a bit, it may help you some." Smiling she looks down at the bundle once more. "I'm glad she likes me, she seems like quite a good judge of character about people."

Watching Kenji move back into the room she sees the fruity drink and smiles at him. "As long as it's something that's good for you I don't mind what he makes for you." She glances back at the mother. "So they made you have a ... what is it... c section? I've never had a child so I'm not sure exactly what it is." She began moving back and forth on her feet bouncing the baby some in her arms making cute noises back at the baby as she played with her. "I'd love to see whatever it is you're mentioning! Let me bring her over to you." Carrying Trinity over to Lotus she smiled down at the baby. She glanced at Kenji as she made a bit of a silly fool of herself with the adorable baby before glancing away again blushing.

Shirtless Poster

{{LOTUS KRAULY"S LOST HIS MIND TONIGHT D: }}
((AH! We knew it was just a matter of time : [ ))

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

[[Im just jamming razz ]]

Kenji looks at her after giving him the drink and looking at Miki with the baby "Yeah is called C section, I thnk is cause its in a C shaped, but I dont know" He said looking at her. Then turning back to Lotus,"Oh what is it?" Kenji said smiling at her looking at the baby and trying to play alittle more with her before it was back on teh arms of Lotus, however there was a small reading of questions sings in the baby, "oh thats odd, this girl power is slipping into my scanner spell, but is not saying anything..." Kenjis said pulling off his eye patch and rubbing his eye.

Shirtless Poster

[[you're just being a nut xD he keeps saying random a** s**t to me O_O; I did too lotus <<; ]]
((I find that very humorous. Krualy's always doin some weird s**t though. : 3 Makes me giggle.
Anywho, I will reply to both of you, but I have to head out for about an hour and a half-ish. I'm finally going to go see The Raven : D!! So if you two are still on, I'll see you later, and I'll reply when I get back : 3. Stay Sane XD))

Shirtless Poster

[[ T~T you're asking a lot for me to stay sane around him *points at krauly* XD enjoy!]]

Invisible Lunatic

[[Im ******** CRAIG.... Im ******** Craig Craig Crist xd ]]

Invisible Lunatic

[[anad while jesus is preaying,
Craig is laying every lady in the old testament
if you know what Im saying]]

Shirtless Poster

[[ >>; you nut xD ]]
((Stephan Lynch makes me LOL so hard ahahaa!
I'd have to say, 'My Name is Satan.' is my favorite ;] ))

User Image

Lady Lotus

When Miki handed back Baby Trinity, Lotus took her and hugged her tight. Sure it may have only been for a moment, and it was common knowledge that she wasn't in danger, but the motherly instincts jumped in.
Trinity shrieked once again as Miki let her go. It was as clear as day that she truly enjoyed everyone in the bar. Her violet orbs watched Miki as her hands stretched out to her new friends.
Giggling loudly, Lotus turned Trinity over and started making faces at her new daughter. The little baby shrieked and cooed as her mother cuddled her close. "She's so beautiful. " Lotus said directing her attention back to Miki. Placing little Trinity on her back against the pillow of the couch, Lotus watched her eyes fly around the room, taking in her new surroundings.
"So you said you and Arie go way back. Found each other, Right?" Lotus began keeping one of her red eyes to her child. "I've never really seen you here before. Are you just really shy?" Lotus asked. It was true, she normally saw everyone in the bar at least once and found it strange that she never saw Miki. "Oh, and a C-section is nothing truly major. I was only about a hundred pounds before I got pregnant. I gained at least forty-five. I was too small to give birth the natural way, so they just made tiny incisions and took her out safely, for both of us." She shrugged her shoulders. Lotus was asleep for it, so it didn't hurt. But the healing process was going to be a b***h.
"So whats the story? Do you feel weird around people, or what?" Lotus wasn't trying to be mean or forceful with her words, she truly was inquisitive.

Invisible Lunatic

[[my name is satan and Superhero are mine ]]

Shirtless Poster

Miki's fingers poked together each index finger pushing against the other, she could tell that Lotus was no threat, but she was still shy at nature. "W-well unlike Miki, I grew up a lycan. Where we come from people like us are shunned, she hadn't learned that yet when she met me and befriended me... Well she was ... different than I was. She actually stood up for us and fought back when people would attack us or try to run us out of town." She glanced up the stairs to where her friend was.

"I never knew Aeri before she actually became what she is now, but since I've met her I've tried to stay with her as much as I could, she's like my big sister. So she started going out and looking for places where people... well like us... would be accepted. She had a safe place for me to stay where she knew no one would ever come after us nor even look for us. Since we're lycans, we can live off animals that we find in the woods, which are rather easy for us to hunt down." Sitting down at the table beside the sofa one of her legs rested on top of the other.

"After she found this place and felt it would be safe for me to come here she came and requested for me to join her, I'm ... just not used to people yet. I'm used to people coming after me or shooing me out like some normal stray feline... I just haven't gotten used to this place honestly... " Offering a polite smile towards Lotus she smiled when the baby giggled more. "I'm just still not sure how to act around people... I'm sorry if I came across rude or anything. I never meant to..." Glancing up at her room and then eyeing Kenji she glanced away blushing again. "I also wasn't feeling so well for a bit, so I've been in my room for quite a while..."

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji was backing away from the baby and lotus to fix up the place alittle more, cleaning with a rag for the baby to not caught allergies to the dust around the place, but he could not resist once there was a small scratch on a table he decided to make it more fashionable, Away from Lotus and Miki and little Trinity he started to carved his name on the table with the tip of one of his knifes, There wasnt really much to do about the scratch so may as well make it better. While doing this he also listen to the story of Miki and how she met Aeri, He also wondered who may of turn Aeri into what she was, obviously a werewofl that was a panther. But who may that guy be.
((Superhero was funny. : 3 ))

User Image

Lady Lotus

With a resting eye on Trinity, Lotus listened carefully to Miki's story. How tragic. It never ceased to amaze her, the world they lived in. Lotus believed everyone had a chance, and at times couldn't wrap her head around the fact that others were so....Close minded Than again, of course, even though Lotus knew how to think about the situation, she always said the wrong thing.
Reaching into the bag, she pulled out a tiny pink blanket, and covered the baby up. Trinity had finally fallen asleep, with a thumb resting on her lip. Lotus couldn't help but smile at the new-found love, and made a mental note after she spoke to Miki, to excuse herself and get Trinity to her crib.
"That's awful." She began, speaking from the experience of being hunted. A pale hand went absentmindedly to her curls as she continued talking. "You're safe , and I'm glad you and Aeri are here. I don't really know her, but I hear she is a tough little cookie." Lotus's eyes feel in the distance for a minute before she shook her head and returned back to the conversation. "Sometimes, I don't understand the world. But I guess it's those misunderstandings that bring us good news." If Lotus had never gotten kicked out and hunted down, Trinity would not exist. She grinned at the little bundle and turned to Aeri. "It's to be expected. Were here for you when you want to not be shy. It's not rude at all. In fact, I apologize, I didn't mean to call attention to you. I didn't know you were that shy. " Lotus turned slightly pink at this admonition. As to not embarrass herself she quickly snapped her fingers at Kenji. "Stop destroying things. That's downright distasteful." She stuck out her tongue playfully and glanced down at Trinity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff