Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji promptly help her up to her feet on those socks that seem to hinder the balance in the clean floor he keep sweeping and cleaning. Kenji looks at the stain "Oh I dont even try on that stain anymore, I think its painted," he said looking at her smiling. " I been on this bar longer then you so I already knew of that stain a while back" he said and then move to another table. Slight sting on his ribs as he reaches up for the rag, still bruised after all. Kenji smirks and goes to wash the table when he hear the name Miki. "Oh, were getting along yeah, she is nice friend you have" he said smiling ather not giving much detail of what had happen nights before. If anything he would just say that they held hands, "Are you jealous Im stealing your friend" he said placing his hand on his hips.

Invisible Lunatic

[[ ninja anyone here?]]

Invisible Lunatic

Shirtless Poster

Aeri's fingers glided across the plate smirking into the bubbles. "She's a nice friend hm? That certainly seems to be more than what I've heard at night dear Kenji, don't forget, my hearing's rather intuned to her." She rinsed the plate in the sink and set it aside to dry off in a few minutes when she was completely done washing. "Oh I'm not , as long as you treat her like the lady that she is." She flicked the nozzle up at Kenji spraying him with water.

"Don't go getting her knocked up yet you hear me? We've already got one baby in the place, it's a bit soon for another one to be coming out mixed." Winking at him she tossed a towel his way, letting him dry himself off before anyone came down wondering what happened.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji keep cleaning and then suddenly the talk of Miki was starting to get to him, infact it made him blush abit as Aeri said she could hear them rather good, "you were eaves dropping? " he said with a flush on his face and turning around then keep his mouth shut as to not say too much, But then when she mention the baby talk "Oh no no is nothing li ke that" Kenji said starting to look at the exit and trying to skip the talk he started to talk of other stuff "So, what you been up to with teh boss lately? I havent seen him around for a while" Kenji said spining the rag on his face and then she quirted him and he tosses the rag at her."ah mouse muncher"

Shirtless Poster

Aeri'd gotten him! He was trying to change the subject. Caught him in the act hadn't she? She snickered at him as she saw the rag being tossed at her and she sprayed him again. "Kitty licker!" Hah take that! Yes she knew what he'd been doing! Her friends purrs had echoed through the upstairs area to anyone that was close by, she didn't need to listen in to his room to be able to hear such a thing. "Don't deny it happens, then it seems like you're denying my friend. It's not very polite to deny you've fallen for a lovely little lycan there Kenji." Her words were meant to jar him to reality, it was known to her what they were doing, so he better fess up and fess up now.

This time she kept the rag and hosed him down. "Until you admit to what I'm saying is right I won't let you go. You better claim my little Miki or you'll break her heart." She stared at him glaring him down, her gold eyes turning to slits as her fangs shown to him. Though she knew he'd put up a fight he'd better just admit to her the truth, it'd save them both a lot of blood shed, considering it was obvious that he'd already gone through a scrap recently, she had seen him moving roughly the night before.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji`s eye sparkle and a moment he used a wind spell to stop the hose from hitting his face with the water." Oh stop it, Its not like that. And If Im a kitty licker Im good at it." Kenji said and move to the side to blew her hair with his wind spell abit, Then stop "I like her yes...what more you want from me" Kenji said not wanting to brag of his conquering the young girl and all the fun he had with her in the bedroom, he was abit of a gentleman after all "Now stop been noisey and ask her"

Shirtless Poster

Aeri's hair fluttered around her face, a smile coming to her lips at his admission. She turned off the water seeing the bar was soaking wet now and glanced about a bit flustered by the mess. Oh well, it'd be easier to clean the floor this way since it was already wet. Drying her hands on the rag she place her hands on her hips glancing at Kenji again. "Don't you think she and I talk? She's like my little sister. Just be a bit gentler sometimes, she might like it more." Tossing a wink at him she went and got a mop to start to clean the floor up some. Humming under her breath as she scrubbed she smiled.

"She's my closest friend, family if you will, we know everything about each other, I just want you to treat her well for me is all ok?" she glanced at Kenji out of the corner of her eye. She knew he'd do so, but she still had to say it. She knew also how she'd react if he did anything to Miki. Well, in reality, she'd kill him or come bloody close before anyone could pull her off his body.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji was smirking and stop his wind spell after messing her hair up with the jet stream of air that made a mess of the bar, "Yeah you better get the mop and clean your mess up" he said moving slowly cause of the wounds on his feet and legs that were covered by his pants and the bruised on his chest, wanting to head for the hot spring. "I know Im not like that you know" He said thinking of Miki and almost feeling like he finally caught himself a girlfriend, "I m not a jerk, I just hope I dont mess it up I mean, I dont see what she may like about me so much to be honest" he said chuckling a bit, she was just a pretty girl wiht litle contact with the outside world so he felt like maybe she was just been gratefull to find a boy intereste din her like he was "Anyhoo, I should head to teh springs for a bit of R.R ill see you in a bit"

Shirtless Poster

Aeri's hands worked across the table listening to him. "Don't let her go though, she'll treat you well I'm sure of it." She tossed up a hand at him as he moved away from the bar and towards the springs. She knew that he was being polite and excusing himself to let her finish setting up the bar for her master before more people came in for the night. Pulling out the mop she started to scrub at the floor back and forth before a light pair of feet hit the floor behind her at the stairs. Glancing over she saw Miki rubbing at her eyes guessing she'd just woken up. She smirked and waved her hand at her little delicate lycan friend.

"Hi there Miki dear, oh my have you washed up any today? It looks like you could use a shower." She picked and teased at her friend as she scrubbed about the floor. "Perhaps to get a fresh feeling to your face you should visit the spring. It'll feel really nice on your skin."

--

Miki's blue eyes looked up at Aeri as she spoke, glancing into her friends golden eyes she nodded yawning again stretching her arms up over her body. "That does sound rather nice... So where's it at anyways? I've never been to the spring in this place." Aeri's fingers point out the back door informing her that she can't miss it, it's a lovely place and the water's nice and warm. With a nod Miki's feet move down away from the bar and outside, stepping into the sun. Her eyes adjusted for a moment before she looked outside and saw a bit of steam coming from the distance, guessing that must be where she needs to go her feet start to lightly walk carrying her body there.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji was walking slowly towards the hot springs, He had not bee on this part of the bar since winter, only time of the year where there was somewhat peace for Kenji on this place, was when he would dip on tihs place while around the snow would fall and melt by the vapors of the spring. Soon after he was taking off his shirt revealing some scrapes and a bruised chest, He gets out of his pants and goes into the water and slowly sinks the rest of his body till he was underwater for a moment, His only clothing he had on now was the eye patch on his right eye. He comes out of the water and rubs his eye. He then remembers moments with Miki and also wanting to use the wind spell in a way that will turn the water into ice, but he was not strong enough...he wanted to be stronger.
And once more he started to question himself about tha decision he made. Self doubt taking a hold of him once more.

Shirtless Poster

Miki's feet kept moving along the stones till she came by the spring. It was warm on her skin and immediately woke her up some more than what she already was. Glancing around as much as she could she found a large rock of which to hide behind and undress. Her body shivered as the cool air touched her bare skin before she dipped a toe into the water. Oooh how wonderful that felt to her! She stuck her whole foot in followed by the other into the water before slinking her whole body into it finding a rock to rest her rear on. She propped her feet against a rock to hold her body upright as she soaked, her thoughts flowing away some like the water as it bubbled around her, the steam rising away from the warm water. Her head leaned back as her body relaxed more, listening to the water bubble and flow while she soaked, wondering what Kenji was doing and how Aeri and Krauly were getting along since she hadn't seen him around in quite some time. She hadn't actually ever really seen the two of them together to know how they react around each other.

Invisible Lunatic

[[ ninja *pokes the thread*]]

Shirtless Poster

emotion_bigheart [[>> that's mean to the thread]] yum_strawberry

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

After an interesting night at teh springs and seen some more of Miki, Kenji came back alittle tired from his room, Waking up and with messy bed hair he was stumbling with chairs and walking straight outside, he took off his shirt and pants in s half sleep way and walk straight to the pool he comes out and shakes hs head.."aah ok Im awake now" he said grabbing onto the ledge of the pool and pulling himself up to dry and put on his clothing and his arm guard once more, Barefoot walking towards the bar and get the rest of his clothing "someone shut the water valve in my room," He calls out and knocks on the janitor door, "Fix it! I know you can hear me and probably did something about it too,"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff