Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Poster

Her eyes flicked up looking at him, seeing him moving towards her made her cheeks flush an even brighter shade of pink blinking wide her eyelashes batting themselves a bit more than usual. Not on purpose, but she was caught off guard. She thought for a moment, and for some odd reason it felt like an odd night, but she made the request anyways. "W-what about french toast? I know it's a breakfast... but it feels like one of those kind of nights..." She blinked again and smiled at him seeing him still coming closer. Her fingers moved and laced behind her back, her tail swaying back and forth in and S shape as she stood there. "Thank you for the concern, b-but I am feeling much better now thank you..." She looks away again blushing bouncing back and forth on the balls of her feet waiting for him to move closer to her.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji looks at her and remembered her voice once more, he smile listening to her timid nature speak to him, he was blushing he had hope she was not afraid of him or had probably made him hate him "hey I ate cereal at night as well I dont care is suppose to be a breakfast" he smiles at her and looks at the kitchen "You wanna come to teh kitche or want me to brign it to you in one of teh tables" he said and started to walk back towards the kitchen wth a new mission on his mind, make Miki comfortable with him and atleast be friends who had kissed before.

Shirtless Poster

Her fingers rose to meet her lips as she smiled behind them, glad he'd make it for her as she asked. Aeri was right, he would fix her something if she asked for it. She moved closer to him her feet padding on the boards one by one as she stepped closer. "I-I can come help if you want.... U-unless I'll be in the way..." She smiled more at him, moving closer to him and then moving towards the kitchen, seeing his blushing cheeks she couldn't help but blush even more. He was still quite the looker, eyepatch and all, though he'd be a bit softer looking without his swords always at his side, but to expect a man to be away from his sword was a silly thing. She could always have a blade strapped to the inside of her thigh as her sister Aeri had taught her, but a man couldn't really do such a concealed weapon so easily.

Her tan tail swayed behind her as she moved towards the kitchen, her shorts high on her thighs with small short slits on the sides. It was easy to see her weapon was still there, but it provided any protection she ever had felt necessary. Her hands touched the knobs of the bar and moves into the kitchen looking around wide eyed.
User Image

Lady Lotus

Indeed she was exhausted, but Lotus couldn't be more ecstatic. Bright eyed and bushy-tailed, she opened the door to the bar and pushed it with her foot. Her sparkling scarlet eyes searched the room for a moment, as her once again tiny figure entered the bar.
The Red-headed demon kept the smile plastered on her face, as she tugged her small body through. Her hands were full, a baby carrier in one, a bag and flowers in another. Although her body movements were snail-paced, the energy she held was almost incredible. Setting the bag on the floor, she smiled at those who her eyes landed on, before heading to the bar, carrier in hand.

After rummaging around, to find a vase she returned to the lobby, without the carrier in hand. Instead she held something more important, a new life. Cradled in both arms, a tiny baby with wisps of red hair. Lotus found her way to the couch and sat down. Looking at the little piece of her that she held, her smile only grew bigger. "Hey guys. You wanna meet her?" Lotus whispered to those still in the lobby.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

"No its fine, if you wanna come help me" he said smiling, it was obvious she did not held a grudge or was afraid of him. Kenji went to the kitchen and prepare her the french toast and then a reading came from his scanner eye behind the eye patch, "ooh..." it was only throught powerfull spikes of energey that a signal would get pass the special supresing material of the eye patch. Kenji looks over to the kitchen door window, and throught it he sees Lotus coming throught the door "Oh hi lotus" Kenji said looking at the package she held on her hands.
He smiles looking at the new girl she carried in her arms "ooh you did gave birth after all ooh, " he said looking at the little girl "Whats her name, did you decided?"
User Image

Lady Lotus

While her new little girl was cradled in her arms, Lotus couldn't help but never loose the smile she held. It was strange. Through out her pregnancy, the petite demon never expected to feel so strongly about another person, yet as Trinity slept quietly, nothing but love erupted from Lotus.
"Hey Kenji." She half said, half giggled. Turning her shining eyes to her closest friend, besides Adrian, of course, her smile never faded. At the mention of 'giving birth' the demon chortled. No that's not exactly how it went.
"Her name's Trinity Sylvia." A name she never thought she'd enjoy until after Adrian suggested it. Now, it was absolutely perfect.
The hybrid baby opened her bright purple eyes, something her own mother had not expected for at least a week. The baby reached her arms out, as if she wanted to switch. Lotus giggled again and looked to Kenji. "Do you want to hold her? She's very open to everyone." Slightly odd. But she was a very odd child.

Shirtless Poster

Miki's eyes fell on the small bundle, seeing the big purple eyes opening as she began looking around. A hush came over the bar due to the new arrival, a new small heartbeat in the place. She glanced at the little one but kept a small distance from the little one, not wanting to make the mother uncomfortable as they had never really met nor spoken before. She'd heard Aeri helping her the other day, but she only knew that she was pregnant. Her blue eyes scanned over the little female bundle reaching for Kenji.

She smiled, but she couldn't help it. The child was adorable, and a very trusting little lady at that. "Co-congrats. She's adorable. Quite a lovely little girl..." She stayed back though awaiting to see if she was allowed closer, but for now she chewed on a corner of the french toast that Kenji had made for her moments before.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji looks at Lotus and then at the little girl and then back at miki "you should come have a closer look" he said inviting her to get over her shyness with public and then Lotus surprise him by offering her to hold her in her ams. Kenji was shocked "Well, I dont handle many babies, but I did had to baby sit before " Kenji was then getting closer to hold her for a moment and goes to reach in, then he stops. "You know what, I wont mind carrying her for you, but I guess the next person to have the honor should be Adrian, and not so much me" Kenji said retracting his arms from the baby before he could carry her.
User Image

Lady Lotus

The bright red eyes of the mother went to the shy woman in the back whom she hadn't seen before. She was a cute girl, but seemed to have a social anxiety issue. Attempting to ease her out of her fear, she motioned for the woman to come closer. "You have a point Kenji." Lotus brought baby Trinity a bit more out in the open so everyone get a glance at the cute bundle.
The baby was pale, perhaps more pale then Lotus herself, with red-orange strands of hair. Her violet eyes were big, and full of energy. Swaddled in a pink blanket and onese, the baby girl smiled at the regulars in the bar, as if she knew where her new family was.
"It's a dream come true. The doctors were scared we wouldn't make it." It was true, as the memories from the hospital popped into the new mothers head, she shuddered slightly. "They ended up cutting me open to get her out. So I'm still in a lot of pain, but at least I have my princess. Adrian's going to be so happy." Lotus wished that Adrian had been at the hospital, but even then, he couldn't be in the room while they preformed the sugary. Little Trinity opened her mouth, before shutting again and smiling at everyone. Lotus giggled softly. "It looks like she really likes you guys."

Shirtless Poster

Miki stepped forward a bit towards Kenji smiling and wondering if he'd take the baby. She was caught off guard when he didn't take the baby. Blinking she looked at him puzzled as to who the person was that he mentioned. Perhaps the father? But why didn't the father hold the baby yet? Shouldn't he have been at the hospital with the mother? If he wanted to hold the baby he had his chance... "I think you should hold her.... " Glances at the little girl a smile on her lips. "She wants you to hold her, b-but that's my thought..."

She poked her fingers together still watching the small one, eyes wide at the newborn. She couldn't be more than a week old and already that excited to be alive, what a wonderful sight this was. She smiled again even wider and leans down at the baby "h-hi there Trinity, it's a pleasure to meet you..."

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

"She is quite sociable " Kenji said smirking at her and the baby, he looks at the violet eyes on her and the smile and softly gives her a poke and a scratch, she then holds his finger and then he smiles "aah she is shakinmy hand already" he said then looks at Miki as she said he should hold her and then shakes his head as to say no, and lets Miki meet the baby girl. Then looks at Lotus "You most be tired as hell, you want anything?" Kenji offer her wiht a warm smile as he finally was released from teh strong vice grip of the baby had on his finger.
User Image

Lady Lotus

The smile never faded as Kenji and the other woman played with the little Trinity. Strange enough, even the baby was enjoying it. Taking Kenji's finger, Trinity let her itty-bitty hand swipe at it, before giggling. Lotus scrunched up her face for a moment, pondering the little girls actions.
"It's strange. The doctor said that she was very odd compared to most babies. They said that because she's a hybrid, she has a chance to learn things and develop much faster then normal babies rate." She gently tickled the little one, as Trinity let out another shriek.
Giggling softly, Lotus turned her attention back to the mouse-like female. With a reassuring smile, she watched as Trinity shrieked again with Miki's words. "Would you like to hold her? I can show you how." There was no telling if Adrian was even here. Poor man worked constantly, and it worried Lotus deeply. But she didn't think Adrian would mind. Turning to Kenji, she shrugged and sighed. "I would really like a drink. I haven't had once since I was pregnant." But even now, she couldn't, for she still had to feed little Trinity. "But, I'd love some Orange Juice, if you wouldn't mind."

Shirtless Poster

Miki's eyes widened with the offer of letting her hold the baby. "C-can I?" She smiled wide looking at the little bundle wrapped in pink, her red hair peeking out some across her pale skin as she giggled from the tickling on her body. "I'd love to!" She glanced at the way that the young woman was holding the baby, moving her arms into a similar position while she was close to her. "Is this about right?" She had her arms wrapped in a cradling fashion so that there was support for Trinity's neck.

She blinked hearing that the baby was a hybrid. That explained the quickness of her eyes opening and the fact that she could already giggle and show emotions. Miki pondered what the father was, but she really didn't mind. The baby was just to cute. He was/would be a very proud father whenever he was able to finally see his child. "Hm... you know there are certain things you may drink that help a child... I think it was beer or something that helps a child sleep at night if you have just one drink."

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji smiles at Lotus and then at Miki "well I guess I could get you one of my drinks, they are fruity and full of vitamins, all natural, Unless Aeri has a complaint about me giving you that kinda of drink I guess it shoudl be fine" Kenji said troting towards teh bar where his drinks where, the open a tab and pour the drink on a glass for Lotus to drink, He even put a little umbrella for her to stay refresh and walks over to the newly mom, the little girl was making cute noises "think she likes it here huh? " he said walking back to the mom and seen Miki hold her on her arms. " here you go lotus" he said handing over the drink
User Image

Lady Lotus

While Kenji rushed off to get the drink, Lotus turned her attention to the other female. "Miki? right?" Lotus never heard her speak her name, but others around seemed to know who she was. Watching the woman as she positioned her arms, Lotus gave it a quick once over before nodding happily. "Yep. You got it. Ready Trinity?" The little girl giggled and held her arms out, as Lotus placed her in Miki's arms. As she stared up at the other woman, baby Trinity opened her eyes wide and shrieked again. She seemed to truly enjoy everyone around playing with her. Laughing to herself, Lotus sat back on the couch, and put her hands on her tummy. The pain was still unbearable, but when Trinity was cuddled up to her, she didn't have time to notice. Watching the baby play happily in Miki's arms, was in itself wonderful. The smile, still, had yet to fade. "She must really like you." As Kenji came back, Lotus took the drink, and thought before taking a sip. "Even if it won't hurt the little one, I'm taking pain meds. They normally don't cut you open without giving you them." She seemed very out of it, which was understandable, but a giggle passed her lips anyway. "She seems to enjoy grown ups. You want to see something really cool? I find it a bit amazing actually..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff