Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Poster

Miki's ears moved and swayed as she danced about the bar. Her fingers ran along the edge of the pool table where Kenji and Lotus had played just days before. She was starting to get more comfortable in her lycan skin, her ears raised higher on her head, her tail swaying more side to side in satisfaction and pleasure. Who would've thought she'd come out of her shell? Surely Aeri knew exactly what was going to happen, otherwise she wouldn't have brought her into the bar without some type of idea on the outcome.

Her fingers moved about the top of the pool table lightly as she spun and danced in a goofy fashion. She purred in delights. The bar was quiet right now as there was no one around, she wiggled her hips to the ipods tunes tipping inside of her ears pleasuring her mind. Her hips swayed back and forth her arms moving around as well, her feet hopping from one to the other in a light beat light on her legs. She couldn't help but sing as well, her voice light and sweet, her pink lips parting letting the words from her throat. She purred more and kept moving about the bar now on her toes.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji had no pay attention to the side of the bar where the pool table, darts and pinball machines where, there he was abou to sweep, However he stop jsut to stare at Miki in silence as she move and swayed about the place, His chin resting on the broom and with a smile he forgot about his decision and doubt, He was happy for once to be in the bar once again, just to look at pretty girls come in and out, Dance,have a drink and ignore him once he ask for their number.
He remained quiet and place the broom on the side to look at her and he leans against the colum that was near him, Just to catch her dancing at some point she had to turn around adn see Kenji

Shirtless Poster

Her voice rose a bit in volume as her enjoyment continued as she spun about the bar, her tail moving with her backside as she sways, plucking a strawberry from the bowl she'd washed up earlier. She popped the yummy juicy fruit between her lips and chewed as she swayed for now as her mouth was preoccupied. She finally really focuses her eyes and sees Kenji watching her. Tripping slightly she stumbled over her once delicate footing as she tried to right herself her cheeks forming a brilliant shade of pink.

"K-kenji when did you get here????... How long where you watching me!?!?" Her blue eyes searched his face for answers noticing the bandage around his neck her eyes transfixed on the wrap. She moved towards him swiftly placing her fingers lightly on his neck inspecting his injury. "What did you go off and do to yourself? This doesn't look very good..." She again glanced up at him.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji smiles and laughs alittle as she finally discover him watching her dance, his smile was drawn even more as she turn pink after been spotted. "Oh I just got here, too bad, I would of like to see your moves " he said slightly dancing abit as well. He grabs the broom once more and before he star to sweep she pokes his bandage "Eeh..oh this I was on the arena and things got alittle hard and so I got alittle cut, but its nothing really, just a close call accident" he said smirkign at her. But then he thought of his decision once more and his smile slowly faded. NO he could not be frail now he did the right thing and that was final. He was glad he choose his friend over the opportunity of a life time.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Today was not like any other night, and this one was not like any other case he had ever had. A couple of weeks ago there was a series of murders...no it was a massacre in a camp long from this area, however again that same pull and clues pointing to this bar in the middle of ******** nowhere.
His instincts as a detective keep saying something was off with the people in the bar here, someone was hiding something. The name Tepes finally check out as a divorcee who had sucked the life out of the pockets of her husband, now the only asset left was this bar. And now it was time to make a visit to the owner once more. However this time Jake was different. It was that push to catch the jackal hit man, that led him to a downward spiral and obsession. Eventually cost him a pay cut, a suspension and court orders, but all that did not matter, as the thing that actually ******** him over was the curse. Jake was a detective that believe in fact and the truth, Justice for the innocent above all, however this search for the truth and justice lead him to the mouth of the wolf. A werewolf to be exact, Jake had yet seen his first full moon and had not kill yet, but he now had seem s**t that would make the hardest veteran cry like a little b***h. At the same time however the enhanced senses came in handy in his line of work, however he now carry two guns with him, one with silver bullets, mainly for himself, he had yet to see other werewolf beside the one that bit him,
With a new mindset in him, a bitter anger for the world and 2 guns in his holsters He made his way inside the bar to see again stuff he had not expected to see this time, An empty bar with 2 kids on the back "Now where is Tepes?" He said looking around trying to pin point his location.

Snapping out of his dazed Metal blinks looking around the room. He'd been standing against the wall directly to the right of the entrance for lord knows how long. He takes notice that the place had filled. People. Their scents each different to him. Each strange. His eye darts from one face to the other. A man caught his attention the most. A man with two guns, holstered.
Pushing himself away from the wall he manages to take his gaze from the man's weapons then to the bar. His mind a blur with thoughts of what was going to happen now. He wasn't much concerned for his own safety but more or less his lack of sleep. Noise would certainly not help that, even if the owner did allow him to put up for a few days..... Or weeks.
Rosie looked at the young girl as she walked towards the door. She had wonder why she was sitting outside all by herself but didn't want to bother her. As she opened the doors to the bar, she wondered of the fun she might have in the place. She walked around admiring every inch of the place, liking the bar most of all. She was a kind soul, in her early twenties, yet so calm. She was dress for fun yet not to slutty, her dress loosely fit around her thick body. Her short curly hair laid perfectly around her face making her pretty as can be well at least to her. She finally took a seat at the bar ordering a armaretto sour. Looking around at the different faces around her and taking in her surroundings.
A girl enters behind him. He could feel her looking over the room. Hear her every move. The shifting of weight brought between her feet as she stood at the doorway. He doesn't turn to her yet, but finds himself a seat at the counter.
Hearing her taking a seat he looks back over his shoulder to the girl and nods. He wasn't sure if she was a regular here or not, but she was company. Company was always good. Okay, maybe not all company is good, but rather her than the tough looking guy with the guns.
A shiver runs down his spine before he turn to face the counter. He then crosses his arms in front of his and lays his head down on them. He listened intently to his surrounds closing his eye. Past taught him never to let his guard down, but he was so tired. He could feel the weight of a thousand sleepless nights weighing on his body and mind. Things weren't so sharp anymore. Maybe that's part of dying though. Falling apart. Maybe that was part of death. He dared not remove the wrapping for fear to find rot on his flesh. Maybe a maggot. There was no stench so he shouldn't worry, but then again he had been dead for quite a while.
Noticing a both men in the room, she doesn't bother making contact. None of which had tried to talk to her while she had entered. She sipped on her drink that appeared in front of her admiring the quality of the drink. Moving a bit as to get comfortable on the stool she was seated on, while looking down the ways at one of the men. She had notice he was an odd sort of fella with his head on the bar. She though he might had had one to many drinks but didn't put it past her that he was just sleepy. Crossing her legs and fixing her dress as not to show anything further than what she wanted, she noticed he was tired looking. "Sir are you okay?" Slipped the words from her mouth.
He glances up at the girl wondering whom it was that woke him. seeing it was the young lady from the chair he nods softly. He would have smiled if it would have been seen from beneath his mask. This girl, she reminded him of someone. Maybe of a past life. Maybe of his life, or his death. He'd been dead so long now that he'd lost track of the days.... Or months... Maybe years?
"Yes miss... I'm fine. Thank you for asking though." He replies softly before sitting completely up, stretching his back on the back of the bar stool. Lowering his arms to his sides his gaze returns to the girl.
"Do you work here miss?"
She raised her eyebrow not really convinced of his answer but allowed it to be. "I hope you are. No Sir i do not work here. Just traveling and i guess you can say passing thru." She smiled at him and watched as he stretched. She took another sip of her drink as she looked down at her hangs. "Do you work her?" She asked wondering, of course while trying not to be rude. She could see the tv flickering what ever was on at the moment, but once again was aware that she was talking to a stranger.

((going to sleep sorry... can't keep my eyes open. ill be on tomorrow))
"No ma'am"
He replies quickly his eye fluttering a bit a he spoke. Exhausted he stands to his feet. He looks to the girl, not being able to shake the thought that he may have known this girl. He more than likely hadn't though. Memory's tend to fade and mesh when one dies.
"I hate to be rude miss but I do not work here and I can't think straight right now... I need rest..."
He nods to the girl before stumbling over to a chair in the far corner of the bar. He take a seat in it and leans it back against the wall. Propping his boots up on the table he nods his head back softly against the wall closing his eye. His hair falling in strand over what little of his face that was not covered by mask or binding scarf. His surroundings becoming as a blur in his mind, fading from within his reality. As he drifts into a slumber though his body becomes transparent before completely vanishing. The chair of which he sat falling over on it's side. A spirit having just sat upon it.

Shirtless Poster

Aeri's hands moved about a table watching the two new people move into the bar. Her fingers flicked digits tipped with black nail polish around the edges of the table as her golden eyes observed the broken conversation between the two tired ones. Perhaps the next time they wake she could offer them a room more than just a chair to pass out on. Knowing the crink they will have in their back would certainly make them sure to take the offer of a matress over hard wood beneath their rears. For tonight she'd just let them rest for free, considering she didn't know where the spirit of the man moved to when he slept.

She flicked her hair back over her shoulder, the strands having grown much longer over her time at the bar. She'd dyed it a dark black with a hue of purple last night, the flicks of color exposing her skin in a more translucent hue of tan. Her eyes still though danced that golden color behind dark lashes, her lips pursed pink as she fought with a spot on the table. Grinding her hand into the rag she wiggled her hand back and forth from the elbow down fighting with the determined spot. Frustration setting in she raised herself up on a stool sitting on her knees grinding at the spot, her hips moving with her hands. Her tail swayed black fur back and forth behind her body, her ears tilted forward concentrating on the spot.

She couldn't help it, she hissed in frustration at the determined spot before subsiding to let it stay there. She flipped off the chair landing softly on sock covered feet and proceeded with an ungracious thud to the ground. Curse these damn socks... So comfy to be in, such a hindrance to her balance. She glanced at both of the new people in the bar hoping she hadn't woken either of them.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji had woken up after a small comma he had been carried upstairs by a fellow markshunter, Apparently there was a bit of a war between a special brand of Mark, a bunch of fiends called Summoners, a fiend with the power to summon creatures from netherworld, He was beaten and bruised however he was more then alive, he was able to take on some of them but those were B rank class threats by themselves, add some 4 or 6 and Kenji had more then a challenge, He woken up and started to walk downstairs, some R and R seemed to have done him well but maybe some hot spring may help him heal his bruised body faster, As he walks downstairs to head for there he looks at Aeri, "Morning.." he said and Aeri did not responded and now was on a epic battle against a stain, He then sees her fall and laughs "Hey let me help you" he said moving to the fron of her extending a hand to help her up, Then he saw paris and France, and Aeri`s underpants He chuckles looking at her still extending his hand at her.

Shirtless Poster

Aeri rubbed her butt glancing up at Kenji extending his hand to her, she saw where his eyes fell and glared at him before laughing herself. "Yea yea you fix it then! It's pissing me off!" Extending her hand she placed it in his letting him actually help her up for once. Most of her pride was gone anyways, so what harm was it to let someone help her. She dusted her backside off her hands running down across her black skirt as she glanced at the rag still on the table. "The cleaning rag's right there, and if you get it off where I couldn't I'm going to break the table." She glared at the spot hissing at it again her ears turning back. "Stubborn b*****d that it is anyways..."

Her hand raised to her neck popping her shoulder on one side, then the other, the crack echoing in the quiet bar before business really started. It was nice having these quiet times before the real hubbub started around the area. Her feet proceeded over by the bar towards the sink, dipping her fingers into the soapy water she spoke to Kenji over her shoulder. "So how's my Miki treating you? It sounds like you two get along well." She smirked her face still towards the bubbles in the sink in front of her as she washed a dish. She'd known those two had something going, it was well to obvious to this lycan, his scent was all over her friend as was the other way around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff