• PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
t h e HUNTSMAN

NICHOLAUSx AVRYx MORANDORI
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Location - The ONS: behind the counter Accompanied by - Rufio

User Image

"As long as you're fine with a strong drink, but you look like a woman that can take it." A compliment to start things off if she'd take it as such. He preferred others to interact with if they were as he was; a warrior, someone not afraid to do what needed to be done. Then, his eyes would finally leave the girl, their studying stares put to a halt so Nic could focus on mixing his drink. Never much of a drinker, but rather able to hold his whiskey, the Fae enjoyed sipping down drinks that would make most cringe. Into a shaker he put the components to the concoction, and with skill that hardly compared to a veteran bartender, but enough to pass as competent, he poured her share first. Finishing up with his own, Nic leaned against the counter top, it coming up to just under his hip, unintentionally showing off his unnatural height.

Oh how he wished the two were already acquaintance, Rufio clearly appeared to be a woman capable of holding her own, just from how she put herself off to others. He'd love to have her by his side in a hunt perhaps. "Maybe at some point in passing, but nothing more than such. I've lived a long life and have traveled many paths. I'm certain I'd remember someone as striking as you." His talk at a close, he sipped the reddish brown concoction, almost matching his oculars, and thought more on the matter. then it hit him as it should have sooner. That scent was a hard one to miss, unless they were dulled down by the amalgamation of smells that enveloper the city. Along with other slight signs, he could tell she was a shifter, of what kind he wasn't in his power to place, nor would he inquire. Wasn't his place, as it wasn't to outright tell the panther that he was a Fae.

A name however, would be appropriate at this point in the conversation. "My name is Nicholaus, a pleasure to meet you." For once, he'd drop the full title, he was tiring of it anyways, but the cur bow would remain, of course. He enjoyed being a gentleman when the chance popped up.

"I suppose I am new to these parts, only been here a few weeks."

To her compliments, he'd give a silent nod and keep to his thoughts for a moment or two. As much as Nicholaus enjoyed the city for it's people, that in itself was part of the problem. Far too many intelligent life forms living in a compacted area. It was a certainty that they would grow in numbers and pollute the environment. I didn't pertain to human's solely either, given any other race in the position of the humans, the same would ultimately happen. Unlike other's coming from nature though, Nic didn't blame them for what they did, in time they would learn from their mistakes better than most and develop into a spectacular species, or so he hoped.

In the end, needless thoughts of an aging mind, what mattered was the huntress like himself that was currently entertaining the proposition he'd put forth; and despite not being his exact cup of tea when it came to a woman, he couldn't deny how nice it was to find someone so similar in certain aspects to himself. "Thank you, not often others can appreciate the scent of the Earth, missed by the more artificial aromas manufactured in places like this." He himself would seem far more distant in his looks than usual, longing for a return to his usual hunting grounds. Still, not enough to keep his mind off of the beauty occupying his time, never that.

Magnetic Elocutionist

Roontag Volbog
Conflict time bubble

TheDeviousDonovan

"Spunk... is that synonymous or similar to dauntlessness, chutspah, moxie... 'That shine'"?

He inquired, possibly cutting off a much larger list as his opponent was upon him. Still not standing erect, he parried the first blow with his extended blade and was struck twice in the chest before the other sonic blade was extended, powerful insulators lessened the potency of the electric jolts that coupled the jabs , (and stopped the zosphorite within from being a delicious barbecue item) but when voltage wasn't filtered out racked the suit and did its damage. Note to self: re-insulate circuitry for the next time.

The chest region just above the previous damage now sported pits and blackened marks where the voltage arced through the metal.

As he finally regained proper footing, he traded clashes with the polearm and when it seemed they were synched in speed he fell into a more agile stance, similar to fencing or kendo, at this point exclusively dodging and parrying the potent polearm's thrusts backwards through the approximate foot of sewage. The other forearm cannon port retracted the sonic blade and began to glow warmly.

Another purposeful thrust came his way and as he parried the blow, his footing came upon a poorly secured brick in the masonry of the dated sewer system and he lost his defensive footing and dropped low. Thinking fast, he made a ferocious wild-arcing slash with his still-bladed left arm to attempt to halt the ability to take advantage of the moment of vulnerability as he staggered backwards. He was sure his sensors would have picked up an anomaly in the architecture BEFORE he interacted with it, but the recent jolts may have lowered their efficiency and were still recovering.

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
♚ ♛ ♜ Jolene Ramo ♝ ♞ ♟

☢ ☠ - - - - - - - - - - - - - ☠ ☢
I'm toxic darling, don't tip me over. I might spill on your pretty face.
♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

bunnysan

"You're a sheep. Not even a cute one, if anything."

When Rocket pawed for Jo's hand, she smacked it away, trying her best not to lash out and cause harm to the pitiful parasite. "Even real 'sheep'..." She muttered the last word with visible quotations using her hand. "...Have more dignity than you. Stop feeling so sorry for yourself." She turned and finished her tea, slamming the cup back down on the table. It was obvious she was annoyed, and she wasn't trying to hide it. "If I were you, I would shut up and hope to hell that your human form has a pretty little human face."

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
You wouldn't want acid all over your pretty face, now, would you?
Theme Song
Outfit

Sparkly Phantom

User Image
Rocket gasped and turned into a statue for a second.

How could anyone be so cold?! he thought and made a small animal noise when the sheep's hand was smacked away. "baaa'h" The farm animal rubbed it, drowning in self pity. Rocket softly shook his head no wanting to be in denial.

"I do have more dignity t-than real sheep! I mean i um...I always clean my hands and I'm good at managing money a-and...erm.." Rocket kept thinking of ways how he was better than normal sheep but his ideas really weren't what defined dignity. Staying in denial he kept trying to think of cool things about himself. The list was very short.
In the end his head hung low and he nodded " Y-yes ma'am I'll stop feeling bad for myse--EEK!" God she was angry again!!! Rocket quivered and panicked a bit. What did he do wrong now?
Maybe Rocket should just shut up like she suggested....

"bwaaahh.. I'm sorry! erm I just.. It's hard to talk to people and y-you're scary! And i g-guess i'm cute i don't know! I just worry a lot!!! "

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
♚ ♛ ♜ Jolene Ramo ♝ ♞ ♟

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Jo scoffed and turned her head back to face the sheep, her cold expression on her face. And here she was, hoping that she wouldn't have to slap a b***h in Boston. Where she was originally from, in Texas, everyone already knew not to ******** with her. Here... Not so much.

"What do you want me to do?" She said with another scowl, taking another sip of her tea and finishing it with a small exhale. "I can't help you. I don't want to help you."

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Theme Song
Outfit

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

"ah um..." he scratched the back of his head perked up his sheep ears in surprise. "Ah well.. i don't expect you to do anything. You're not my mom or erm..anyone like that. " He trailed off and sat down admiring her hands. "I guess i just want to prove to anyone that i'm not worthless." he huffed and rested his hoove on his cheek and thought back to why he turned into a sheep in the first place.

Rocket's blood boiled a bit remembering how obsessive his ex-girlfriend was and how she destroyed him.. " I wish i was confident like you. I'm always afraid of what i say cause i think it's annoying or erm, it's dumb. And i really wanna have another girlfriend one day or erm at least have a nice house. " Rocket blabbed on continuously as if jolene was his diary or something.

"But ya know Jolene..I like you cause you actually talk to me." He gave her a soft smile. Even though she was cold and mean at least she listened. " When I turn human can we maybe erm..hang out? cause i know you don't want to hang out with an ugly sheep.."

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
♚ ♛ ♜ Jolene Ramo ♝ ♞ ♟

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

"I don't dislike you because you're a sheep. I dislike you because you're selfish, bothersome, and you disregard all sense of motivation or wisdom when faced with any problem. If you want to be my acquaintance, you would have to think properly, act properly, and treat people with the proper amount of respect you deserve. If you were a human, now, I would have gotten tired of you so long ago that by now, you would wish you were never able to speak at all."

She stung the words into his soul as hard as she could, trying to find any way possible to get him to leave her. She didn't care if he hated her for it, as long as he would stop bugging her.

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Theme Song
Outfit

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

I don't dislike you because you're a sheep.

Rocket couldn't help but smile even after she threw cold words at him. They were wonderful and truthful. He was so happy that he was disliked for his true self and not his image and Rocket kinda liked how mean she was to him because Jolene was straight out and honest. Not at all like those girls who give you small hints that you're annoying and start confusing you.

Rocket smiled " You're really honest." He said as his rectangle eyes met hers. He didn't take the cue to leave even though he knew that's what she wanted. Rocket regain a small percentage of his confidence back and raised an eyebrow. If he was human she would of gotten tired and left? So she did have some interest in him.
" wanna dance?" he smiled.

Aged Reveler

User Image

╔═══════════__〖J A M Y A N G - मञ्जुश्री〗__════════════╗

∞རང་ལེགས་པར་འདོད་པའི་བློ་ངན་དེས།
ཚེ་ཉི་མ་དགོང་ཁའི་གྲིབ་མས་ནོན།
མཚན་ལྡན་གྱི་བླ་མ་མང་མཇལ་ཞིང་། ∞

User Image

Jamyang nodded slowly, she wouldn't have expected anyone to know or have seen her brother. Despite the fact he stuck out like a sore thumb, he probably wasn't even in the area yet. Dark orbs focused on him in the dim light.
"Don't worry about it, I'm sure he will turn up eventually."She chuckled at his pronunciation, finding it quite amusing. Perhaps she should tell him she was from the East? Her lips pulled into a soft smile and Jamyang turned her attention to the crackle of the fireplace, getting lost in the flicker for a moment before she replied again.
"I stick out quite a bit don't I?" She sighed lightly and shrugged her eyes closing for a moment, and reopening to focus on the fire. Her dark obsidian orbs looked distant, and in her mind she could see her family home; surrounded by friends, family and familiarity.
"My brother and I are from Tibet. Dor-jeh is only recently coming to visit, I don't even know if he speaks English. I just hope he's alright." She mumbled the last bit and looked back up at him, her eyes focusing on him as if she was snapped back into reality.

Strange? How strange was strange?

"Stranger then this lot?" She whispered trying not to offend, but a grin appeared on her lips. She was only foreign really, not any type of... well, discolored or animal-like individuals. Jamyang wondered briefly if anyone had heard her, or perhaps she had offended her company.
"Sorry, that was a bit rude of me wasn't it.." Her gentle voice trailed off and she turned back to the fire until he spoke up again saying that he was glad the woman had left.
Why would someone be glad of another's departure, it was a strange reaction and her lips turned into a frown.
"Why are you glad? She was a pretty woman and approached me not unlike yourself." She asked almost with a rougher edge to her voice. She wasn't fond of speaking poorly about people, even if she didn't know them or had a bad past.
Running a tanned hand through her black hair she pulled at the long silk ribbon that tied back her hair and remade the pony tail, her hair slightly frizzed from the travel earlier. Slowly she realized it was getting quite warm sitting in front of a roaring fire in the heavy coat she wore. Setting her hat on the ground in front of her she began to maneuver out of her coat, finding it slightly difficult among the scarf and several other lays she wore.

❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋
『རྒྱལ་བ་ཀུན་གྱི་བརྩེ་ཆེན་ཡེ་ཤེས་སྐུ། ། 』

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
♚ ♛ ♜ Jolene Ramo ♝ ♞ ♟

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

"..."

The classic scene from old sappy movies played in her head:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

She had worked so hard to get him to hate her! Was he SERIOUSLY flirting? Really? Not now! Not after all of her hard work! It was so.... Wrong.... HE WAS A SHEEP, for god's sake! Dancing was impossible. Him even TALKING was impossible!

"Oh, god.... No, I do NOT want to dance." She said and turned back away from him, scooting a seat down to keep a good distance from him.

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Theme Song
Outfit

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

Rocket blinked and tilted his head a bit in silence. He would of been greatly offended but now that he had a bit more confident he tried to think differently. Rocket chuckled softly and laid back in his chair acting a bit like his old self. " Ha. It's okay if you don't know how to dance." He smiled teasing her. " I can teach you or you just don't want to dance with me cause I'm a sheep? If it's the latter then...will you dance with me at the end of the month?" He asked with a soft gaze. Rocket could see the dilemma of not having any fingers or thumbs to hold her hands but it still could of been nice.

He over heard some woman calling them strange but didn't mind it. Rocket didn't want his high spirits destroyed.

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
♚ ♛ ♜ Jolene Ramo ♝ ♞ ♟

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

"I don't dance."

Ah, Jolene was a master liar! Rocket would never see through it. Of course, it was a lie. Jolene was actually a pretty good dancer, although she didn't do lame s**t like the waltz or tango.

She did the grunge s**t. Hip hop. Krunk. Along with some Bollywood and contemporary.

"I liked it better when you were on Freya's case..." She said exasperatedly, wiping some imaginary sweat from her brow.

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Theme Song
Outfit

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

Rocket gave her a blank stare. Everyone could dance..he sighed and decided to leave the subject alone because there's no use persisting and being annoying. "Okay okay Jolene.." He laid his head on the table and pouted. " Me too.I wish Freya was here she's waay better and she's so nice."

He smiled thinking of her and forgiving the troll for scaring the crap out of him.

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
♚ ♛ ♜ Jolene Ramo ♝ ♞ ♟

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

"...Whatever."

She said it because she was bored. Jolene had grown tired of dealing with this pest, he was and always would be, no matter what form, annoying and childish.

Jo got up and went up to her room. She would mess with her phone and play videogames on her laptop.

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Theme Song
Outfit

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Ania Lapin

❝At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.❞

Ania traveled back to the bar she had been before and shut the door. Her breath was heavy like she had been running or chased. She took a seat at the bar and looked in her bag that seemed quite a bit fuller then before. She was wearing a simple black skirt and a white top that hugged her chest, making it seem larger then normal. She rummaged through her thinks and pulled out her sketchbook and reviewed drawing of the labs again before stopping on the face of the friend she met here before. She thought about using her phone to text him but wasn't sure. Instead she waited for a worker so she could get a drink.

Form: Human | Location: Bar of One Night Stand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces