Welcome to Gaia! ::

Max
User Image
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Bar patron side/ Status: lounging]

That's because 'Crutch Services' isn't something you get to say often, and it's kind of fun. Go ahead. Say it out loud a few times and giggle. Anywho; Max would finally catch himself in the way that he was losing himself in Jo's eyes. Gaze would shift to stare back out over to the fire near the sofas. Who tended that fire when no one around? Kindling fairy? Bah. Also the Zonei would refrain from making any flirtatious comments regarding Jo and reasons for her to stick around. What he gave more attention was the comment about a room.

"You know we have available space upstairs right?"

The stair haired gentlemen wouldn't get up just yet to fetch her a tab and a key, but he was prepared to.

"I'm not sure how much it is a night, but we can find you a room and start a tab for you if you'd like."

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
♚ ♛ ♜ Jolene Ramo ♝ ♞ ♟

☢ ☠ - - - - - - - - - - - - - ☠ ☢
I'm toxic darling, don't tip me over. I might spill on your pretty face.
♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Jolene's narrator said 'Crutch Services' out loud and laughed.

Jo tilted her head slightly and finished off her drink, surprised because this was one of the first times she was able to finish a whole mug of the stuff. "Really? I thought I would have to talk to whoever owns this place." She gave the man a light chuckle when she looked back at him in his golden eyes and watched him look away, evidently flustered. "The more I hear about them the more I wonder why I haven't seen them around before."

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
You wouldn't want acid all over your pretty face, now, would you?
Theme Song
Outfit

Max
User Image

The mere thought of Errol caused the Zonei's expression to sour. All he could think about were concerns and guilt on that matter. Regardless, he'd do his best to resettle a lack of any expression on those ageless features. Better to have nothing then a frown. Even so, Jo was waiting on an answer, and Max wasn't about to just let it linger or become an awkward subject.

"I'm not very close to Errol... and I haven't seen her around very much lately. I suppose it'll be ok then right? If she gives you a hard time about it just tell her who wrote up your tab."

Not that would make it any better, but Max would rather redirect that woman's scorn back at himself if at all possible. If not just to give him precious opportunities to try to drive a lance of hope through that icy exterior she'd been wearing. Realistically it wasn't his business. Probably didn't matter. Still, he'd wouldn't quite get up.

"But if you don't feel comfortable with it, I'm not going to force you to take a key."

And he wouldn't. Perhaps he was even over stepping his bounds in offering rooms? Who knew what Max was or wasn't suppose to be doing at this point. Far as he could tell he was pretty much the last employee that even came downstairs.

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
♚ ♛ ♜ Jolene Ramo ♝ ♞ ♟

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Jolene blinked once and studied Maxwell's expression when it changed at the thought of someone named Errol. Errol? She assumed that was the name of the owner of the bar. Oh well, if she was being offered, she at least had a case to keep herself from getting slapped if she got in trouble from taking a room from someone who didn't manage rooms.

"Sure, why not. I need a room anyway, and if I don't take it now I don't think I'll be able to have a room for a long while." She gave the man another girl-next-door smile, maybe to comfort him in a sense and draw him away from the displeasure that came from thinking about whatever was troubling him.

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Theme Song
Outfit

Max
User Image

It was kind of her to offer something like that to Max. It did lift the spirits, though for something of an old codger like this being it was also something that roused the HNNNGGGG thoughts. Regardless, he'd just return the smile and allow eye lids to drop down into a relaxed position. The Zonei would be on his feet soon enough and walking around to the 'split' in the bar. Once on the employee side, he'd find one a key, and note the room number associated. One of the receipts they'd been writing tabs on would be taken out. Said room would be marked down next to Jolene's name, the ticket itself would be dated and placed with the rest of the tabs. With that though, the stark haired male would make his way around to the patron side.

"Do you want me to show it to you?"

Granted the key had a number on it, Max figured Jo didn't spend too much time upstairs.

[Also I have no idea what kind of upstairs order on rooms we have? So I'm just going to leave it blank and vague regarding that. Sorry. @.@;]

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
♚ ♛ ♜ Jolene Ramo ♝ ♞ ♟

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Jolene pondered his question for a moment.

She then grinned. That's what she said.

"Alright." She said, and slipped out of her seat, her skirt bouncing a bit as she went into a standing position. "After you." She said, waving a hand delicately upstairs. Although usually the offer to take her upstairs wasn't nearly as innocent as this, she wasn't very suspicious. Maxwell was still injured, and seemed like the most precious thing to him at the moment was rest and relaxation -- It seemed like he was all business lately.

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Theme Song
Outfit

Max
User Image
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Upstairs/ Status: Playing bell hop]

With a small nod, the Zonei would turn and lead the dark skinned femme upstairs. Despite still being within recovery the male took the stairs in stride. Well, he took them one at a time, but for a man formerly injured they didn't slow him down at all. Once they were at the top of the stairs, Max would guide Jo over to the appropriate door that matched the number on her key. Due to a lack of knowledge regarding who actually stayed in which room, it was pretty much anyones guess where this door was? Regardless, Max would slide the key into the door, turn the lock, open said door, and take a step back. Once beside his company, the key would be dangled in offering to Jolene. A rather warm smile offered while Max tilted his head slightly.

"There you go."

That was it really. Purely honest intentions, and a helpful nature guiding the whim. From here, Max wasn't really sure what to do with himself? For the time being, he'd just stand there and wait to see Jolene's reaction. Mostly to gauge on whether or not he should excuse himself. She was hard to read after all. The only consistency seemed to be her interest in scribbling in that book. Which she'd forgone entirely today. Strange. Even so, Max was content to keep her company, or to take himself back downstairs while she made herself at home. Indifferent. As it were.

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
♚ ♛ ♜ Jolene Ramo ♝ ♞ ♟

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Instead of taking the keys from Max, she would walk right in, standing in the middle of the room and looking around the entire room. The bed, the door to the bathroom, the small television, the window, the closet. Now he would be forced to come in! Mwahahaha!

"It's nice." She said with a sweet smile, crossing an ankle behind one leg while she was standing in the middle of the room, her hands interlocked behind her bag. True, she was used to something far more luxurious and roomy, but she didn't mind a smaller room. Really, she didn't take up that much space.

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Theme Song
Outfit

Max
User Image
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Upstairs/ Status: Playing bell hop]

What kind of spiders web was this? Well? No need to fret right. A gentlemen might stand in a ladies quarters, and it could very well elude or lead to nothing at all. Max would follow her in, though only after she'd settled for standing in the middle of the room. Once inside the Zonei would just take a few steps into her living space. Even though he was maintaining polite eye contact, he was keeping a distance between them. If not just to keep any urges that may or may not surface in check.

"It's cozy... And yours looks a bit bigger then my room?"

That was probably just the illusion created from leaving massive messes all over the place. Derp. Still, the gentlemen would just sort of loiter. Not entirely sure what to say at the moment. Nothing appropriate came to mind since he was thoroughly planted in the gutter when it came to matters like this.

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
♚ ♛ ♜ Jolene Ramo ♝ ♞ ♟

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Jolene would chuckle, not really sure at this point how to move along at this point. Okay, you can just stand there but I'm going to bed. Was she supposed to say that? Of course not! It would be funny as hell, but... Still. No. She stretched her arms out a bit and then sat down on the edge of the bed, crossing her legs like she always did, in the same style that seemed to make everyone get flustered, although she was completely unaware. Or so it seemed.

"I like it here. I may stay until I graduate."

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Theme Song
Outfit

Max
User Image
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Upstairs/ Status: emotion_sweatdrop ]

"We don't have too many weird types. Unless you count me staying down the hall from you."

The bed. Legs crossed. No. I have to get out of here... Not because the notion didn't tickle the slayer. It was more an issue of being exhausted by all the constant sexual tension. By all means he could have taken Jo right there? Or at least made a move on her. Foot steps would carry the Zonei slowly over to her bed, and the jingle of her keys hitting the night stand would be heard. With that, Max would move over to her door way, and linger for a moment to turn back around.

"Well. I'll let you get settled in... I'll be in my room if you need me for anything."

And college? bleck. so she was far far too young. Inner sigh. If nothing else she knew which room was his for taking him there once? Hopefully. Either way, Max would get his a** out of there before somebody ended up naked. The Zonei would trail back down the hall way to his own room, and head inside.

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
♚ ♛ ♜ Jolene Ramo ♝ ♞ ♟

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Yeah! Cha-Ching! Plus one for Jolene. Rule #1: If you don't know how to get a guy out of your room so you can put on your sweatpants and pass out, the not-yet-graduated hat trick always works perfectly. Remember it, ladies!

Not like she was wishing he would leave. She was just... Tired. As she knew he was as well. It made her smile a bit that most every man she knew immediately assumed she was giving off vibes of sexual attraction when she crossed her legs. Maybe she just wanted to cross her legs! She knew she was one of the youngest patrons here, and she knew that she had a long while to be an innocent little girl before she was forced to grow up. She waved goodbye and placed the key in her messenger bag, and then pass out in her unmentionables. Screw sweatpants, she slept in her underwear. It wasn't like she was expecting company or anything.

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Theme Song
Outfit

Virgil
User Image
[Location: N/A Specifics: Probably near Zeno's castle to some degree/ Status: The business of business then.]
We Could Be Villains

That was perfectly acceptable to the hound. Advanced tactics weren't always necessary in every operation. Sometimes the fire power carries the plan in the way you just follow the targets, and this notion is where and why Virgil's tactical mind was so jaded when it came to forethought. He literally just didn't care enough to have any short of one of one life or death combat. Regardless, he kept pace with the Fae. Mention of 'ending this' lead the Layman to believe he was a sword and not a shield in this plan. Fair enough. That was probably better suited for him. At that; the mention of cockiness displayed a bit of wisdom. At least in the way she was aware of how folly it was to think they were going to a cake walk. Granted she would have been dressed well enough for one? Or maybe her attire was just too scanty for any public event? Probably wasn't relevant

"So I take it I'll just be putting holes into whatever comes at us?"

A grin forms on pale ageless features.

"Sounds too easy... I'm glad I brought a machete... Think I'll get to use it?"

Not that he didn't have his own slew of powers to fall back on should this small arsenal fall short of what was required. It's just that as we have to re-call; Virgil despises his demonic essence, and would only ever resort to it out of desperation due to the dangers there in. In fact wording it that way is wrong. If Virgil is using his demon powers, then it's probably more accurately depicted that his demon powers are just finally getting the better of and using him...
Dorje. Another peculiar name. Nothing that rang bells that was sure. "Sorry to say, I haven't met anyone named Dorje." Avaaro attempted once again. The accent was becoming easier the more they talked. His eyes were still stuck on the fire as they talked. In this moment he was a student, and much like a sponge. Avaaro would absorb what ever he could from her voice. The way she talked to him put them both at ease, and he could feel it.
Avaaro felt her bashfulness the moment her assertion dwindled. It was in that moment Avaaro felt welcomed. "We're all strange to someone. Your Dor-yay sounds like just the kind of person I'd be looking for too, if he picked this place over others." Avaaro looked about the bar as he made a finishing comment, "I could pick you out easy enough."
It was true, she was maybe the lone individual that caught Avaaro's interest. He was always hoping to find that one gem among the crowd in such place like the One Night Stand. It would be those simple encounters that made him the simple man he'd forgotten.
"Only someone strange among strangers really stands out." Avaaro mused, it was something he'd realized too long ago. His attention returned on Jamyang as she complemented his name, "Thank you, Jahm-yahn. I like your name too." He let his eyes take hers in that moment and flashed a toothy grin. The gesture was an old habit on those he trusted.

He felt more at ease with the woman as they conversed. She became more personable as they traded words. Her accent was interesting. Near recognizable but still obscure. It would have been familiar to him at one point in his history but any memory of it was long faded. Avaaro wanted to know more about her, origin, intent, fate. A natural instinct resumed and Avaaro became a little more reserved for the moment.

"Oh, yea. I have a sort of presence among certain people. That was one of them, I suppose. I've become more aware of it as of late. I'll be honest. I'm glad she left." Avaaro finished honestly.

Punctual Hellraiser

Grayson Crawford
Ph.D. Fae Studies & Metaphysics.
Paranormal Forensics Expert

||Location: ONS
||Orders: Personal

User Image

It had been quite some time since Grayson's personage had been within the ONS. After his first night visiting and the abundance of Fae that had been holed up in the place, he had found himself a bit overwhelmed with his greed. Therefore, he had locked himself away, content to indulge in his thoughts and demented fantasies. The star of such sickening and mad thoughts being none other than Chance. Though since his visit to the bar, other beautiful Fae have been making appearances in his scenarios. The cool, and mysterious Adon; Taiga, the sexy, mouthy fire-crackers....

Grayon shuddered as a few of those fantasies played in his mind. Pushing open the door to the ONS his tall figure strode in. His upper body was clad in a simple grey- t-shirt with a black pin-stripped vest thrown over it. The items fit well and revealed lithe musculature as he moved. Black jeans clung to his bottom half, the way the did so was attractive without the feminine fitting you could see on some younger men. Shoving hands in pockets, he moved further into the bar, his slip-on shoes were quite against the paneled flooring and the amulet hung quiet against his chest. Not even a flicker of movement, leaving the monochrome man to disappointment. Slender fingers would push dark hair out of his line of vision before immediately falling to his glasses, moving them further up on the bridge of his sharp nose.

He did not see anyone as he seated himself at the bar. Which was not unusual, Grayson tended to ignore anyone who wasn't Fae. Even other Faeries were generally a small blip on his radar if they weren't Chance.
Perhaps this would be a good time to set up a bit of surveillance. He was seemingly alone and the messenger bag at his hip contained everything he would need to set up a bit of spying. Pulling the container into his lap, he threw open the flap and began rummaging through it.
However, the chances of Grayson truly being alone were far and few between.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff