• Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
The Egotist

Ania Lapin

❝At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.❞

Form: Human | Location: Bar of One Night Stand

Dapper Genius

{{I hafta apologize; It's late, and I need to head to bed. Perhaps we can say that he showed her how to use the phone, and gave her his number? It was nice playing with you, hopefully I will again. Goodnight. 3nodding }}

Max
User Image
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Bar patron side/ Status: Still on auto-pilot. ]

After the conversation, the drawing, the bunny changing, and the phone lessons. Seemed fluffy was content to trade numbers with JJ the dashing hunter-gentlemen. How adorable. Even as cute as it was to bare witness to, the Zonei basically just sat there with a trace of a smile on his face the whole while. Half-lidded dull yellow hued gaze staring out over the patron area. Even now he was still deep in the thralls of auto-pilot-mode. Perhaps if someone bothered him, it'd be enough to rouse the slayer? For now though, the stark haired gentlemen would just sit in peace leaned back against the bar propped on his elbows.

Mystical Villain's Princess

Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔══════════════╗
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxxxCheswick Streider xxxxxxxxxxxx«
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚══════════════╝

If you could only see the beast you've made of me.
                                        I held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free;
                                        Screaming in the dark, I howl when we're apart,
                                        Drag my teeth across your chest to taste your beating heart!

A fellow traveler? Cheswick couldn’t help but give a small huff of acknowledgement, somewhere between a snort and a cough. How many lands had the wolf roamed with nothing but the clothes on her back and a good sense of direction? Countless years would pass and the Garou could only appreciate the ones she had spent alone; hibernating in a way. The rest brought hardships, misery and longing – ultimately the downfall of the predatory kind she was bred from. “I understand.” Her tone was thoughtful, grey hues still remaining firmly placed on the fire roaring before them. “Once upon a time, I came from far away as well. Now, I have no real home, thus no starting point. I’m just here, or I’m just there.” Fingers over the flames twirled a bit to gesture what she spoke of, pulling away from the heat just as she finished and allowed those predatory orbs to lift. Her stranger was now in the company of another as well, and while Cheswick understood it was places like the One Night Stand that otherwise rivals could mix, she didn’t feel at all comfortable with a Kindred hovering nearby.

“Maybe another time we can reflect on this. I’ll let you know if I see your brother.” Having only a picture that was flashed before her as a source, the wolf would do her best to remember the foreign face. For now, she was standing and taking slow steps from the duo, failing to further acknowledge the Toreador so not to cause any sort of distress between them. Last thing she needed was another episode; another attack made without right or reason. The coated figure returned to the counter silently and took her previous seat, once again left to dwell on life and the past. Always, there was time for the past.

User Image

Mystical Villain's Princess

Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔══════════════╗
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxChance Arden xxxxxxxxxxxx«
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚══════════════╝

Sleep came in a vision of beauty,
                                        She hovered over my bed;
                                        She had her holy way with me,
                                        And made me c** like the clergy -
                                        She led me through a cluttered gallery,
                                        Took me by the hand and she said,
                                        "Come here boy, stick your head between my legs
                                        and start praying."

The two moved relatively quickly, despite Chance traversing the forest floor in expensive pumps. At least her legs looked good, even as small cuts and scrapes decorated the fair skin. “Wonderful.” Of course, it was his questioning of plans that brought a familiar smile to the features of the Fae, brilliant blue hues shifting to cast a soft glow towards the larger male. Even now, with those heels, Virgil still had two or so inches on the blonde. “He’ll know we’re near when we’ve entered the castle grounds, but until then, there’s time to plan.” Pausing to pull a loose twig from her messy ponytail, fingers began fiddling with the object; giving her a moment to dwell on what he really wanted to hear. As easy as a simple ‘We’re going to go kick some a**’ may have been, the Fae was far too old to be the victim of that brand of naiveté. Instead, she’d late fate decide it the time was right, the stars had aligned and the moon was at its peak. If they happened to be wrong in this, at least they’d get Fortune out – that much wasn’t negotiable.

“I would hope that the two of us would be enough to end this.” Chance remarked softly as they came to a clearing of the trees, where the grass was coated only in ancient fallen leaves and a few stray rocks embedded. “Though the last thing I want is to get cocky. I can’t afford to be cocky right now. Too much at stake.” Because even a monster had family, and even Chance Arden felt love, if only in the sickest ways. Still, there was little else to be said from the blonde as she continued to lead them through the darkness, their quiet steps bringing them back into another stretch of woods that would encircle the distant mountainside. From here they could see the impassible cliffs, but would notice a small path that lead up and through the boulder outlines. That’s where the two were headed, to that narrow road where the duo could follow for the rest of the journey. Surprisingly, despite the season, the closer they drew to the hill where it was carved into, the colder it got.

“I should have worn a jacket.” Offered the Fae as small talk, entirely kidding; Chance Arden certainly wasn’t one to wear more clothing than was required of her by law. “I suppose this is a good sign though.”

The earth stood still,
                                  And the air fell ill,
                                  And the sky bled acid rain for days.
                                  Suckled, sincere, and crystal clear
                                  Like the sound of falling dirt upon
                                  The lid of my coffin.

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
♚ ♛ ♜ Jolene Ramo ♝ ♞ ♟

☢ ☠ - - - - - - - - - - - - - ☠ ☢
I'm toxic darling, don't tip me over. I might spill on your pretty face.
♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

A knee-high brown-and-orange plaid skirt hugged right above Jolene's waist, a white collared blouse tucked into it that drooped ever so lightly. The girl wasn't the curviest of people, but the amount of lowness of the shirt was nice enough. She also wore a khaki-colored trench coat that hung open to show the blouse, orange mary jane heels, a brown Winston cap, a carnelian orange ring rimmed with gold, and a matching orange watch.

Jo strolled into the bar and found it empty, at the first glance, at least. It seemed that everyone had gone to bed or another area some time in the night. It was early morning, and since there were no bartenders around, she pulled a d**k move and poured herself a mug of hot cocoa, topping it off with some whipped cream and a few chocolate shreddings. "Mmmh." She sighed with pleasure and sat down at a loveseat, criss-crossing her half-bare shapely legs on the seat and taking a small pleasured sip. She would wait for people to appear.

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
You wouldn't want acid all over your pretty face, now, would you?
Theme Song
Outfit

[[ screw it, I have terrible patience ]]

Aged Reveler

User Image

╔═══════════__〖J A M Y A N G - मञ्जुश्री〗__════════════╗

∞རང་ལེགས་པར་འདོད་པའི་བློ་ངན་དེས།
ཚེ་ཉི་མ་དགོང་ཁའི་གྲིབ་མས་ནོན།
མཚན་ལྡན་གྱི་བླ་མ་མང་མཇལ་ཞིང་། ∞

User Image

The woman beside her hadn't spoken in return but Jamyang noticed the man's eyes gazing over her photo. Quickly she placed it back in her coat almost as if she was afraid that a mere set of eyes would cause it to cease to exist. Turning towards him she smiled, he was looking at her with a sense of familiarity; and for a moment she felt as if he truly understood her.
But no, they hardly knew each other, just passerby after all. Taking a slender finger she scratched at her neck under her headdress and tilted her head up at him. Was the man saying he didn't know who he was or where he had come from? Such a strange dilemma wasn't it?

But then again this was a strange bar and Jamyang had been drawn to it in one form or another. Her head turned as the woman began speaking, also a traveler without a home.
"Is that common here?" she blurted suddenly and shock crossed her features after a moment, covering her mouth as if she had spoken out of place.
"I'm sorry..." She whispered, but the woman was already standing to leave and it didn't pass Jamyang the way that the woman stared at the man beside her. Perhaps there was more between them that she didn't know.

Turning back towards the man who continued to speak and when he finished she nodded solemnly. That was how her situation had been for many years before she reached the states and even now she wondered if she was going to continue to travel. A light sigh fled from her lips and she nodded softly.
"I understand..." she began lifting her jewel clad hands to the fire to warm them, her eyes momentarily mesmerized by the flicker of the fire.
"Perhaps you have yet to find the right fire." She smiled softly and was reminded of the fire back in her family home.

Shaken from her reverie she turned towards him and bowed, a slightly embarrassed flush came over her features.
"Forgive me, I have not introduced myself. I am Jamyang Pema Nyima." She straightened her back and gave a cheerful smile.
"Thank you for keeping me company, I hope I haven't imposed on you in any way... or.." She turned where the woman had left before turning back towards the man.
"I hope I haven't offended anyone?" she asked sheepishly.

❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋
『རྒྱལ་བ་ཀུན་གྱི་བརྩེ་ཆེན་ཡེ་ཤེས་སྐུ། ། 』
Avaaro's nerves were frayed as the Garou rose and toke leave. It seemed in that tense moment almost everyone aware of the fire was also in locked her action. That particular woman had a certain presence among the others through the most subtle body movements. She moved more like a predator. Hunting for something, but Avaaro would never know.
A moment of silence was felt as she took leave. The air was thin with the ambience of other commotion within the bar.

Being able to shake it off let Avaaro break the silence, "What, the feeling of wanting surprises? I wouldn't know. I'm new to the area, and after some thorough exploration this is definitely the place to be if you're into surprises. Seems to me you came here expecting, or at least looking for one thing in particular." Avaaro's eyes didn't leave the fire. He let his voice connect the bridge between the two. His back was on her after the Garou had taken her leave, and he was thankful at that.

He could have written out the next courtesy as he turned to greet her in smile. Jamyang. Noted; he liked the name, yet it was still fresh in its pronunciation. Every tongue was foreign to his own so he tried it in return.
"Well hello, Jamyang. My name is Avaaro. You're good company so please relax. If you felt awkward after that woman left I would have to agree I'd felt it as well. Like I said, this is the place for surprises." He turned on his seat to face her, now adjacent but still between her and the warm flame. "I'm sure that before this fire's out we'll see plenty more." An innocent grin crawled across his face that was matched with eager eyes.

Certain prospects had carried Avaaro Orlone to the city. None he'd reveal to just any passing crowd as he preferred subtlety. But he did long for companionship as he'd be moving solo for too long. If this city was worthy, he'd set up camp and watch it come of age.

Aged Reveler

❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋

User Image

╔═══════════__〖J A M Y A N G - मञ्जुश्री〗__════════════╗

∞རང་ལེགས་པར་འདོད་པའི་བློ་ངན་དེས།
ཚེ་ཉི་མ་དགོང་ཁའི་གྲིབ་མས་ནོན།
མཚན་ལྡན་གྱི་བླ་མ་མང་མཇལ་ཞིང་། ∞

User Image

Jamyang could sense his unease until the woman beside her had left. Was there a sort of hostility that she didn't know about? Grant it she didn't know anything about anyone yet, but it made her slightly uncomfortable. Sighing lightly she removed her black wool hat and it in her lap, placing her hands atop the blue cloth embroidery which extended out from the four sides and was pinned to the top with a silver bead like a flower.

"Surprises?" She asked curiously looking at him before she followed his gaze to the fire.
"No. I don't search for anything really. Unless you mean now of course, in which I am searching for Dorje..." Her calm soft voice trailed off and she huffed lightly.
"Such a strange place for him to suggest meeting. Am I wrong?" There was a pause before her eyes widened.
"N-not that I'm calling anyone here strange or anything!" She blushed furiously and lowered her head shamefully.
"I'm so sorry. For some reason I just keep blurting things out to you aren't I. I suppose you're just easy to speak with." She smiled abashed and turned to look up at him as he dismissed her behavior.

She chuckled at his pronunciation of her name. It was close enough.
"Haha. Pronounced Jahm-Yahn..." She smiled and tapped her fingers against her lips gently.
"Means Gentle voice." She explained calmly before the man spoke again. His was a unique name, one that she had never heard before, and wondered to herself if there was meaning behind his own. Surely there was?
"Avaaro... It's a nice name. I like it." She nodded and then tilted her head to the side in confusion.
"The other woman? Oh... The woman that was just here, yes um... I didn't feel awkward, I just felt bad that she left. I didn't say anything wrong did I? Do you know her?" Jamyang asked curiously, the woman that had sat beside her at first was slightly intimidating for a moment, but there was that sense of protection and togetherness that had somehow radiated from her. Perhaps Jamyang was just imagining things?

❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋

Max
User Image
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Bar patron side/ Status: Observant]

Perhaps it was a new evening. Perhaps it was the other night still? Regardless, a certain six foot stark haired gentlemen sat the bar within the One Night Stand. Dressed in brown khakis, dark dress shoes, and dress shirt. The red tie seemed rather out of place, Max really could care less about fashion and matching. Either way, the Zonei could be found sitting on a stool on the patron side of the bar. Back to the counter, with elbows propping himself up. If nothing else at least it was quiet?

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
♚ ♛ ♜ Jolene Ramo ♝ ♞ ♟

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

"Hey there."

Jolene smiled to Maxwell and took another content sip of her cocoa-ey drink, biting her lip in pleasure and licking some stray whipped cream off of her finger. Sure, she didn't eat much, but she found nutrition in drink enough. For that reason, hot chocolate was one of her favorite things.

"Are you feeling better? Like, injury-wise?"

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Theme Song
Outfit

Max
User Image

Max was going to wear those scars for his whole life in this body more then likely. Still, he had taken a positive outlook on the condition a while ago. The fact he'd gone adventuring with stitches is still fairly ridiculous... Either way, he'd turn a smile to the dark skinned femme he hadn't noticed a moment ago. Seemed today she'd chosen a more modest attire. Though all by all means the youngster still qualified as a beauty.

"Still kind of tender to heavy impact, but otherwise I'm feeling great."

That golden hawk like gaze would hone in on what she was drinking. A delicious aroma...

"Thanks for asking. How have you been?"

Since? Last night? @.@ emotion_sweatdrop

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
♚ ♛ ♜ Jolene Ramo ♝ ♞ ♟

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

"You mean, since last night?"

Sometimes, Jo seemed a LOT like a mind-reader.

Really, she dressed in a more modest fashion than most girls her age usually. The past few days were only a blessing to him because she had ran out of clean clothes that didn't make her look like she was interested in losing all shred of innocence. Still, she didn't mind much. She wasn't insecure enough to freak out when she dressed in a more revealing manner. In fact, she was completely happy with her body, why not show off every once in a while?

All in good moderation.

"Pretty good. Anyway, I assume you won't be needed my 'Crutch Services' anymore."

A light chuckle graced her lips.

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Theme Song
Outfit

Max
User Image

"Alot can happen in one night..."

Not insanely cryptic. Just a random thought that slipped past his lips. To top it off, she was mocking him. Well. Jesting at the very least. The teasing brought a tug at the corner of a straight lip, drawing out a playful smile. Such was displayed to Jo so he might steal a glimpse into those deep amber portals of hers. For once Max didn't find himself fighting temptation. In fact he found himself genuinely appraising this girl. Over all the thought settled simply and coldly on his mental pool. 'Some day she's going to make someone a very crazy if not beautiful wife. Poor lucky sap... Whoever he was.

"Not for the time being. Who knows when I'll have to call upon your services again though? You never know what's going to happen... Life can be unpredictable."

Said the meta who got his chest and face split open over a 'power dispute'. Rather a 'meal time dispute' regarding 'powers'. That being that Max was most definitely not on any menu. Still, for the time being the stark haired figure would just hold Jo's gaze and offer that playful grin.

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
♚ ♛ ♜ Jolene Ramo ♝ ♞ ♟

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Part of her wanted to rip out the classic role of that girl you liked in highschool but she bullied you a lot by saying 'why are you staring at me like that', but she already knew the answer, so she refrained. "A lot can happen, indeed."

He would, as Jo's narrator has said before, take that as he would.

"I'll be sure to stay, then, just in case my crutch services come in handy again." She said happily, taking another sip of her drink and noticing that they were saying 'crutch services' quite a lot. "If only I could get a room..."

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Theme Song
Outfit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out