Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Rune Slessiane

Akako Akari

"Who would consider our spawn as abominations?"

Distance punctuated through reverberation, chorus, the smallest of physical particles struggle enhanced through the passing of Leonardo's own physical presence. What manner of interest did the incarnated devil truly posses after having gone missing for such a length of indeterminate time? Or rather, as others would assume to know him so well, what interest didn't he posses? In previous lives he'd perpetuated many children of his own, countless even before he had fatefully encountered the Kitsune who seemed washed out to some degree of what parts of himself she had nurtured. Even his beloved Dragoness struggled to remove herself from him in the truest sense of the words, regardless of what power she shunned over him.

Standing now not to distant from their conversation, a silhouette painted against the vague wisps of Recondite darkness beginning to seethe from his presence for the first time in what felt like centuries. Infernal garnet iris's regarded Akako almost as a stranger, finding nothing of what she had been left for him to connect upon while Rune's own song tantalized in a manner that suggested strong conflict he couldn't fully contend with in his current weakened state. He was a shell of his former self, yet not something to assume trivial in potential as future experience could as easily paint his path to the same manner of power he assumed in his past lives. He had no idea what he expected from either women, he only knew he loved one as none before, or after and harbored no concrete means to re introduce himself into either of their lives beyond as a villain or lurking figure in the distance.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
(( OoC: Ought as well assume Leo 'poofed' from where he was laying sprawled out after Shogun had spoke his first piece. That way he doesn't seem as rude I suppose. ))

Fashionable Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(-thumbs up- alright )

Benevolent Conversationalist

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
•°o.O Akako Akari O.o°•

"Get on your knees and let the games begin
Bow to your queen and I will crown your head
'Cause I can make you every inch a king
Before I do tell me, tell me what's in it for M E?"

====================== ☠ ======================

Akako's eyes momentarily drifted to Leo. He'd chosen Rune over her not so long ago, so she found herself distractions that had come with a cost. Why would he even care? Haunting eyes watched him as Rune spoke, never faltering in her gaze. He was so entirely different now. No longer was he the man she married all those years ago, but the same could be said for her. Akako had evolved into something more sinister than kind as she had been upon their wedding day.

Akako's eyes finally found Rune again as she finished her line of questioning. Her lips pressed into a thin line and she sighed. "Ursan is a very powerful lich. If I'm not mistaken be draws his power from his rings which hold the souls of dragons. He reached out to me once and our minds melded. They felt you upon me and warned me. They didn't so much as say it, I felt them." Akako glanced over at Leo's question and she frowned. "Leonardo, you... You're a monster. You should know that. Your blood is dangerous. There are far too many God's in this world."

Leonardo -S- Virunas

Rune Slessiane

ooc: posting from my phone. Bleh.
Leonardo -S- Virunas

Rune glanced upon him, gold would meet scarlet and for a moment she would regard him in silence, save for the whispers of their melodies. "All regard them as such, abominations, and your rebellious notes a taint within my symphony." Came her reply, laced with with her cold anger, "The Lich king has been so kindly gifted our spawn..." She'd add as she shifted her luminescent gaze back to lock upon the kitsune.

The kitsune that she'd awakened, the void, the silence that she couldn't be without.

"So desperate to gain the love of a lich king, was gifted with a dragon, one considered an abomination to be sacrificed. Am I an abomination as well Akako? Was that the warning? Will you lure me to Sigil to be sacrificed by your king, all because Leonardo's blood and song still lurk within me? " Rune questioned without pause, one right after another, her emotions becoming more turbulent with each one. The song dragon knew there was something deeper, a deeper motivation that Akako was reluctant to reveal. Her eyes narrowed, "Do not make me regret awakening you."

Fashionable Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Shogun had just finished his joint while he felt the man poofed into a different place. He would yawn and lick his lips, rubbing his hands together as the red bright light grew larger in width and mass. A smaller piece of the material popped off as it flew off like a small fragment of meteor. But that it was not, simply a piece of the package that chipped off during the drop off. His UAV gently landed and folded into a metallic stick. He would strap it around his chest as he then started to hope and skip backwards. The light grew, and grew, and grew. Sheesh this thing was big. Eventually, There would be a parachute that would sprout out, and then an extremely larger one. They both were black in color and had skull and bones on them. He liked to be fancy like that occassionally, and paid for such things, it made him smile. The parachute's, however, wouldn't decrease the descent down into the atmosphere to the extent that he had hoped. He would winced as he looked at what seemed to be a large metal package drop down with force onto the ground in the field; causing him to drop back. Smoke kicked up and dust flew, luckily he was wearing his shades. He would use his hand's to wave the dust away as he then walked over to the steaming, hot metal container, about 10 ft long. He would put a small smirk on his face and speak. "Its about to be a wrap." Well, now his vengeance was more probable.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
(( OoC: This is my last post before bed. I aim to get on again tomorrow to continue if that's ok with either of you. I've been gone long enough that I hold no claim on this RP, and will happily fill whatever role is available. ))

"God's are but titles gifted upon fictional assumptions. There is no such thing as a 'god', just as monsters aren't monsters in the company of their same kind. We are all but individuals, bound by our choices and actions regardless of the means in which we made them.

If Rune wishes her children returned to her, I'm so incline to use myself as a tool to aid her wishes. Even should you both despise me, any deny me I am yet still here. If you would loath, and name me a 'god' perhaps than I'm not incapable of rending from a Lich King as I've rendered from the both of you, myself, and many would be immortals before any of us."

Leonardo would speak with a measure of distant attachment ringing out in an attempt to position himself from what he was into who he was now. Many uncertainties existed within himself, govern by the life he'd lived previous to being sundered and reincarnated into what or rather 'who' he was now. Much as someone could watch an autobiography to learn the life of another so he had endured a far more intimate version of his past lives, what they felt, the pain, and pleasure that seemed attached to him yet not part of him. How could he explain to two scorned women that he wasn't entirely responsible for their pain even if he felt as though he was?

"I'll not be govern entirely by my past. I however look forward to being judged by my actions in the future. To whatever their end, or my own."

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Ooc: I'll post in the am. Night. Good to have you back Mike. Sorry for the icy reception. You know how it is. Ciao.

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
•°o.O Akako Akari O.o°•

"Get on your knees and let the games begin
Bow to your queen and I will crown your head
'Cause I can make you every inch a king
Before I do tell me, tell me what's in it for M E?"

====================== ☠ ======================

Akako's lips as Rune said she was desperate for the love of the lich king. The woman stood up and moved to close the space between herself and Rune. "Keep in mind that I only gave him one of your children. You decided the fate of your daughter alone." The smile on the void vixen was a bitter one. She thought Rune was like herself, devouring her children was something that could happen easily without a thought. Akako had been on that side as well. Pushed into a breaking point having to raise two children without the help of the father. Two children with power she couldn't even think to fathom.

Rune's claim that Akako was seeking the love of the lich brought a sharp bark of laughter from Akako. The woman turned her back on Rune and paced around the couch. Her hand extended and black mist fell from her eyes, darting towards the bar. "A lich cannot love, Rune. I am aware of this. I sought something else... what... I don't know." The mist trailed back to her with a full glass of Crimson Poison. Her hand reached into the mist to grasp the glass in her hand, mist trailing back into her parted lips. The woman watched the liquid in the glass settle before she brought it to her lips. "I gave your boy to Ursan to save you. Did you not hear me? I don't see you as an abomination. Your child was more or less a distraction to offer you and your new mate a way out. Ursan... he's going to start hunting soon."

Akako turned on her heel and looked to Rune. "I feel horribly for betraying him this way, but you mean too much to me. We are part of each other. You know that. If it hadn't been for you... I would have remained asleep and following Leo around like a lost child. Seeking his love like the pathetic woman I was." Akako lifted her chin and turned impassive eyes to Leo as he spoke. Her lips twitched into a grin. "I don't claim that you are a God, Leo. There are Gods... you obviously haven't been in the City of Doors recently. Now... I have never in my long life met a creature that was like you. You... I don't even know what you are anymore. Mixing your gene pool with a song dragon? That could create something powerful enough to destroy everything... regardless... that wasn't my purpose. I didn't send your son to Ursan for that purpose, but to save Rune. Allow her the chance to start her life anew without you involved. Now, if you wish to face my King... by all means. Try. I will stand beside him and you will have to face me as well. I don't wish to fight you Leo as I still keep this place in my protection, but if you face Ursan I will have no choice."

The sigil glowed again and gold light bloomed in the room. On the wall beside the fireplace lines of gold darted up from the floor, wide enough to be a door. They turned abruptly and met in the center. Once they met, the Market Ward could be seen bustling with activity. Somewhere in the distance Hartia was waiting for her to carry out their mission. Akako brought the glass to her lips again and finished her glass. The glass was abandoned on the side table before Akako made her way back to Rune. A slender hand lifted to touch her friend's cheek before she pressed her lips to the woman's cheek. "You have to trust me..." The vixen offered a gentle smile then turned to look at Leo. "I will have another familiar come to watch over. If anything happens she will call out to me and I will come. Goodbye, Leonardo."

Akako turned on her heel and walked through the gate, turning her head to peer over her shoulder. Her left hand lifted and she clenched her hand into a fist and the door closed behind her leaving Rune and Leo to discuss alone. Akako was back in Sigil where she was needed now. Little did either Rune or Leo know, she was soon to meet several power players that would forever change her.

Leonardo -S- Virunas

Rune Slessiane

ooc: Yay. Akako is back in Sigil. Rune and Leo still have a mental link to her, so if you wish to converse with her just quote me and I will quote you in Sigil.

Fashionable Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
While the punk awaited for his large package to cool down, He would take the time to roll another joint. He took a small seat on the field's grass and found a small bag of leftover cannabis within his pocket. He would hold the baggie in his mouth and search his pants for another dutch. Sadly, he didn't have anymore. He would snort and spit the baggie in his hand before then jumping up to his feet. How nimble he was. He waited for a couple more minutes before heavily sigh and reach for his ion blaster. How impatient he was. He would send to shots at the lock upon the steel container, which sparked as the blaster sounded off outside. he would cover his faces a bit. Shogun then kicked open the large container and looked inside.

Items Acquired

"Hell Yeah!" he said in a stoner voice as he would jump up in the air. He had waited so long for his equipment. It had felt like years rather than weeks. It did, however, take him quite some time to establish his footing upon reachin this place once more. it would be a tedious mental note that he would always have to remind himself of. His eyes looked to see his force amplifiers, which he immediately snapped on and arranged along his arms and wrists. He collected his battle ready armor, a couple of attachable perks to his armor. Most of these things resided within small capsules. He would switch into a more suitable, militant vest where he could store a few of these capsules. He even had 2 ounces of cannabis. Oh he felt real nice about his life now. A pair of green goggles replaced his others as did a pair of phresh green sneakers. Finally, a pair of headphones draped around his neck as he continued to look about. "Hmm, i guess i forgot little man in another package."He said to himself as he scratched his nappy hair. He had hoped his little ancient buddy hadn't recieved too much turmoil up in space. Only time would tell, since he was still up there.

Well, now he could definitely feel each presence more. It almost shocked him. Still, it was natural. Sensory wasn't his best trait. He would snort and look at the container, before finding a small little bookbag as well, putting the rest of the capsules in their before walking off from the container and back to his ship near the forest. Well, he could salvage a bit more now with his equipment, but it would take awhile. He could also just leave and be on the road from here. Shogun, however, wasn't too keen on fast movement. He would wait for another day or two. So, with his new stuff achieved upon his personnel, he would walk into the tavern, moving past most. He left 1 ounce of his cannabis on the bar, with a note reading "For the Owner". he was too pooped to write more. With a plop in a corner, and a hand in his pocket, he would fall asleep.
Akako Akari

Leonardo -S- Virunas

Even though Rune felt betrayed by the kitsune, in the end, she knew that Akako was truly looking out for her. Looking out for her in a way no one else had before, and on a much deeper level. While she and her current mate where connected and entwined in a way no one could ever comprehend, Rune and the Void kitsune where two halves that couldn't stay apart for long. The song dragoness was silent, silent as Akako spoke, moving close only to step away and in the end leave her for the City of Doors. As soon as the portal closed, Rune made a small step forward, a pained growl resonating from her throat, her song lifting to reflect her anxiety in the separation.

Then slowly she turned, gaze lifting to lock upon Leo, the normal vibrant gold that lit her eyes now dimmed. Silently she just stared at him, her hands moving to idly play with the golden ends of her white tresses. Rune didn't know how to take Leo's sudden appearance, her life had changed in his absence. Claimed by another, and a new place to call her home. Children lost and gained, her path being twisted by outside forces that seek to use her power to their purpose.

"I do not loathe you Leonardo.." Her sweet lyrical voice lifted suddenly, breaking the silence the Void Kitsune had left behind. "Surprised at your sudden appearance...Much has changed..."She added softly, wondering then what Nathaniel would think of Leo's return. "Nathaniel.." His name flowed from her lips, as if a calling, a calling she couldn't help but speak out.

Eloquent Lunatic

Rune Slessiane
Akako Akari

Leonardo -S- Virunas

From behind the darling Song Dragoness an wickedly wonderful chuckle would be heard. It was as if someone spoke of the devil and he appeared. Standing six foot three inches the Arkchion Dragon Lord made his appearance out of his beloved mate’s shadow. Nathaniel’s jet black hair with crimson streaks and silver tips, and it is cut so it falls to his jawline. The two small black horns, with have crimson veins, that protruded from his skull just below his hairline to the sides of his forehead and curve towards the back of his head. Nathaniel’s dragonic k-9 fangs were extremely noticeable when he smiled at the rest of them. High cheekbones, with an angular jawline complimented the smirking lips, slightly upturned nose, and pointed elf like ears. The browridge hooded eyes slightly, to give the classic tall, dark, and handsome features that mothers often warned their young girls to stay away from. Supporting the head was a slender neck that lead down to a lean muscular toned upper body that seemed to be sculpted from lightly flesh toned marble. The most striking feature are his angular almond shaped eyes, with in the irises of his eyes flames of crimson and jet black dance and sway. The eyes seem to pass judgement upon any soul they happen to see, weighing a beings worth at a simple glance as they glow softly with an otherworldly energy.

He wore what seemed to be a simple pair of soft black leather pants, held up by a crimson leather belt with the forsworn family crest as the buckle. Knee high boots plated with some type of crimson metal, fingerless gauntlets adorned his hands and forearms, like wise plated in the same strange metal. On his left hip was the sheathed legendary sword known as Dragons Calling. His arms were bare from the elbow up along with the rest of his torso, which would be mostly hidden by Rune as he draped his arms around her shoulders. “You called lover mine?” he asked, his voice holding a lyrical tone to he that added a seductive whisper that would travel down along Rune’s spine. The suddenness of his appearance would cause all of them to feel as if the room was suddenly full of scalding water, a moment later however this feeling would vanish and be replaced by a soft constant hum as if the air was charged with energy. “I feel the fox Oni was interested in is here… And dear old Leo, Isarain was not pleased when you bailed out dear boy. After all it was rather rude of you,” commented the Dragon Lord with a playfully sinister smile.
Nathaniel Arkchion

As soon as his name left her lips she felt his power and the weight of his will encompass her like a cloak. Her head tilted up, turning slightly so her golden gaze could peer up at Nathaniel as he appeared then settled his arms around her shoulders in a manner she couldn't help but think and feel as possessive. His voice, the heat of his chest against her back, sent a shiver of pleasure down her spine and enticed a light gasp from her lips. "Did I call?" She lifted a hand and placed it on his bare arm.

He wasn't pleased by Leonardo's appearance, she could tell by how he appeared, by the tone and weight of his words. Her melody would become an audible whisper, even to those without the gift of hearing these melodies that surrounded all. A chilling symphony that would play out the turbulent swirl of emotions that swirled within her being. "Seems I call without realizing, its become instinct. Then again I get the feeling that even if I didn't you would have come to me. Always there and watching..."

A small smile graced her lips as she stared up at Nathaniel, though would fade as she glanced back towards Leonardo. She suddenly would wonder what Leo was thinking, as she stood there held in Nathaniel's arms, marked as his.

Eloquent Lunatic

Rune Slessiane

Nathaniel: As she shivered and gasped from his presence his smile simply widened. “Why yes darling dear you did call,” he teased her playfully. The draconic fangs would graze against the side of her neck as he drew her closer to him. In truth he cared not that Leo was back, well no more than he would care that a fly was alive. Leo was someone he had no use for any longer, this meant the Dragon Lord did not care if he lived or died. Leo could change that for good or ill but as of right now the gene spliced demon was nothing more than a footnote at the end of a page that had long been read.

“Would you rather I kept my distance like some?” he asked her, the teasing tone echoing even more in his voice as he suddenly drew his arms away and slide back just out of her reach. His own aura of power and melody rising to sync with her’s. It added a layer upon layer of the powers that held the grand balance together. Each and every note adding strength to Rune’s own melody and gaining strength from the combine song they weaved. Until the symphony danced along the skin of all beings present.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff