• Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[[possibly]]

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
.:} Lets not play coy here. We both know I likely won't be back for weeks.

Fair well darling. We were brilliant, but just not meant to be. {:.

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[[-shrugs- I wasn't being coy.. it is possibly that we may rp in the future, but it his quite doubtful. I've seen you around but you are usually posting with another.. so I leave it be... ]]

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
.:} I wasn't being remotely serious, obviously. However, if I see you online at the same time as myself, I'll ask if you'd like to RP. Standing by the wayside is no way to spend your time on Gaia. If you aren't amusing yourself or having fun, then there is no point in being here. {:.

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
[ -Yawns lazily, curling up in the rafters.- May I break something? I'm rather.. bored.. and Tyr would like to have some fun. If of course, you don't mind. I know others have tweaked around and whatnot, no damage done. I'm not wanting to make it permanent, I do like it here after all, but as I said, I'm bored and I feel like roleplaying. ]

Fashionable Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(( No Breaking. ))

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
[ -Blinks lazily.- When the owner is here, I speak to him. I like it here, but this place is similar to an old thread he used to go to as well, and roleplay wise, there was usual something set within the building that wouldn't allow any permanent damage, meaning it repaired itself. .-. So Tyr wanted an indoor pool, who'd it hurt? No one is here. Or are you going to bust into roleplay with me to try and put a stop to it unless Leo says otherwise? ]

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
.:} Alexander gives you permission to remodel the interior of the bar to your liking. However you must meet one condition.

You cannot use a single color in which you could imagine Leonardo likes. {:.

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
[ Colors he doesn't like, hm? Colors don't really phase Tyr, but I'll see what she can do. -Smiles sweetly.- Thank you, my dear. ]

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
The tanned features of Tyr slowly came into view as she reached a place she knew her mother had once called home, she knew this because there was still a lingering aura of her mothers soul still lurking in the walls of the building. Not saying that the woman had died or even vanished here, this was just a place that had been visited by her. As Tyr approached, it was evident that this young woman had inherited her mothers icy blue eyes, like those of the very ice itself but had not inherited her skin color. For she was far more tanned then her mother and siblings. Tyr was the third youngest of seven, they were all similar in one way, that they shared part of their mothers soul. Split apart into seven different vessels, how was a separate story that all seven were still sharing as reoccurring nightmares.

Black and chrome headphones adorned the top of Tyr's silky raven black haired head, blaring some strange tune. Her expression was rather, vacant, to say the least, for this woman had learned to mask her emotions under a veil of anger. Her slender toned form was adorned with a simple black tank top that fit snugly to her upper form yet cut just shy of an inch above the waste of her blue jeans. The cuffs of which tucked into black leather boots. Yawning softly as she approached the door, the light jingle of her silver bracelets around her wrists heard as she raised a hand to open the door. Slipping inside she would shudder as her eyes adjusted to the dim light, with a soft sigh she would push away from the door and stride toward the bar. Her boots giving a soft click against the hard wood as she walked behind the bar to absentmindedly grabbing a bottle of absinthe off the shelf and hopping up onto the bar. Swinging her legs over to the other side of it, she would crack open the bottle with her teeth, spit the top across the room and gaze out over the surroundings as she took a deep swig of the pale clear green liquid. Letting her headphones fall to rest around her neck, she would let loose a small purr, leaning back some to take another sip.

"Oh Leo... This place sure is dusty. You've let the shadows creep in, I see."

Smiling absently to herself, she knew her mother did enjoy this particular friends company. She knew he had made a good ally, and for all the mystery behind him, he was a loyal friend. Letting her feet swing out some as the light tingle in the back of her head swept throughout the rest of her skull from the absinthe, she would let loose a small giggle touching her fingertips to her lips lightly.

"I love how they go numb like that."

Hopping off the counter with the bottle in hand, she would stride over to the fire place contemplating where to start with this... redecoration.

"Well.. lets see what the green fairy says."

Giggling madly, she'd plop herself into a chair with her legs slung over the arm. Her head hanging over the other arm as she took another deep swig. Her icy blue eyes seeming to pulsate with wisps of black liquid smoke.

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
After a moment or two, the young woman would pause momentarily, her tongue stopping the she contents of the bottle spilling further, sitting up she would chug the rest of the bottle, set it on the table beside her and stand up. Smoothing out the wrinkles of her clothes, she would turn to see the full view of the room. She would leave the floors the way they were, she liked those. But the wall at the far end would have to go, nothing was getting in the way of her boob shaped pool. How she loved plush pillows, what better way to express her love by swimming in there very image. As that thought crept into her head, she couldn't help but smirk. Stretching her arms above her head, she would walk over toward the other side of the room, setting to work on moving tables and chairs out of the way.

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
[ >.> I think I need reinforcements.. >.> I need to find zee girls. >.> ]

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
.:} Rally ze-troops! I'll also need a final description of the " New " Interior to give to Leonardo. {:.

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
Ploping her headphones back onto her head, the beats raging from within them was a mixture of Hadouken and other harsh techno and electro beats. Humming softly, she would pull out a sledge hammer. Only the gods knew where the hell she'd gotten that. Was this a good idea? Giving this girl a sledge hammer? While she's been drinking? Well... too late now, the damage is done. Giggling madly as she drew back then slammed the head of the sledgehammer between the steel stud of the drywall, through to the next room she would stop for a moment, glance down at the hammer then sigh, shaking her head.

"Far to small. Think outside the box."

Dropping the hammer, she would slip into the back, only to return with... a chainsaw. Grinning deviously, she'd rev it up and begin to cut the top portion of the wall along the ceiling. All the while bobbing her head to the beats of her music. The cut was anything but straight, but.. with a chainsaw.. >.> Who was going to argue. Now she was cutting along the side of the wall, near the exterior wall and the inside wall. Now all that held the wall up was it being held up by its own weight. And a few screws.

Now.. she would use the sledge hammer.

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
Alexander S Aurelius
.:} Rally ze-troops! I'll also need a final description of the " New " Interior to give to Leonardo. {:.
[ >.> Yes Sir! -Salutes.- ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces