Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Wicked Trickster

Aoi_the_Awesome
Anafae
Aoi_the_Awesome
Anafae
Aoi_the_Awesome
Anafae
Dammit, he spotted her! Makhai growled sadly as she was pulled out of her hiding place and brought to the bed, sitting on it and watching him go, legs crossing into the lotus position. Huh, who knew she could do that! Gripping her ankles, she began to rock from side to side,waiting until he came back. Glancing at Jameson, she smiled childishly.

Jameson smiled right back at her and slipped his shirt on. He sighed and leaned back. "What would you like to do?" He asked her with his smile.

She wasn't listening. Makhai had somehow worked herself into a pretzel like knotting of limbs, and now stood, balanced on both hands, swinging herself back and forth, laughing.

Jameson looked at her and laughed. He walked infront of her and looked at her with a cocked head. So interesting.
She grinned and looked up at him, and started to detangle.........................................nope. Her grin slowly faded, and concern replaced it. Makhai tried tugging again, but to no avail. Ack! In panic, she brought one hand up, to try and slip free, only to fall forward on her face on the bed. It was an adorable scene.

He chuckled and rested his hands on her legs. He then carefully without any pain at all untangled herself. "There" He said to her and smiled at her.

Her legs dropped back, and she looked up at him, blinking,"..Is better."

( Short because I'm getting tired. )

Timid Smoker

Anafae
Aoi_the_Awesome
Anafae
Aoi_the_Awesome
Anafae

She wasn't listening. Makhai had somehow worked herself into a pretzel like knotting of limbs, and now stood, balanced on both hands, swinging herself back and forth, laughing.

Jameson looked at her and laughed. He walked infront of her and looked at her with a cocked head. So interesting.
She grinned and looked up at him, and started to detangle.........................................nope. Her grin slowly faded, and concern replaced it. Makhai tried tugging again, but to no avail. Ack! In panic, she brought one hand up, to try and slip free, only to fall forward on her face on the bed. It was an adorable scene.

He chuckled and rested his hands on her legs. He then carefully without any pain at all untangled herself. "There" He said to her and smiled at her.

Her legs dropped back, and she looked up at him, blinking,"..Is better."

( Short because I'm getting tired. )

Jameson smiled. "Good" He said to her and sat next to her once more. He was always happy to help.

((ok :3 ))

Friendly Phantom

7,425 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Anafae
JackLaen

User Image "Oh well, that old man will never allow us back" He said, pouring out a bit of his drink, forcing it to evaporate in the air, giving a bit in tribute to his ancestry, "He shuns his own children and descendants" Wolf said, downing a bottle of whiskey and leaving the gold on the counter, these drinks did nothing, he hadn't been properly drunk or even tipsy in centuries.
"...", Ana sighed quietly, turning on Wolf's lap and gently cupped his cheek,"...Hopefully..you will have another family,very soon.",she said, stroking his fur,"...Because I know, you would never do such a thing to them.."

User Image "I never would, he turned his eye blind to us when they massacred us, they all did, even if I were to return I would not do so unless the old man himself asked me" He said and leaned down and kissed her neck gently.

Wicked Trickster

(( I shall post later. Need to pass out now ))
User Image

The night was calm and beautiful, the sky was littered with stares bright and dim, but it was in the distance some fog began to move in. It seemed like a perfect night and yet there was fog? After a couple of hours it set in through out the valley and forest, but this fog only seemed to settle on the bottom nearly knee high. It was only then the whine of a horse could be heard in the distance, it was only then it appeared, but sitting on the horse was a dark figure hooded and wrapped in a black cloak that seemed to drape down to the horses hooves. Ridding up slowly to the entrance of the village, the horse stopped and its rider looked around, though his face wasn't visible with the hood casting a shadow over it lightly glowing red eyes were clear enough to see to anyone close to him. After a moment or two he dismounted from his horse and then tired it to a notch and then proceeded to wander through the village.

Wicked Trickster

JackLaen
Anafae
JackLaen

User Image "Oh well, that old man will never allow us back" He said, pouring out a bit of his drink, forcing it to evaporate in the air, giving a bit in tribute to his ancestry, "He shuns his own children and descendants" Wolf said, downing a bottle of whiskey and leaving the gold on the counter, these drinks did nothing, he hadn't been properly drunk or even tipsy in centuries.
"...", Ana sighed quietly, turning on Wolf's lap and gently cupped his cheek,"...Hopefully..you will have another family,very soon.",she said, stroking his fur,"...Because I know, you would never do such a thing to them.."

User Image "I never would, he turned his eye blind to us when they massacred us, they all did, even if I were to return I would not do so unless the old man himself asked me" He said and leaned down and kissed her neck gently.

User Image
Ana smiled, tipping her head sideways to allow Wolf more room. He had to lean down quite a ways just to reach his petite companion. The peculiar little she-devil did pause however, feeling an ...almost strange presence from outside. How odd. Shaking it off, she tried to dismiss it as nothing more than a feeling...and settled back into the warmth of Wolf's chest, allowing her entire form to be enveloped in that much craved life.

Timid Smoker

OmanisNocturnes
User Image

The night was calm and beautiful, the sky was littered with stares bright and dim, but it was in the distance some fog began to move in. It seemed like a perfect night and yet there was fog? After a couple of hours it set in through out the valley and forest, but this fog only seemed to settle on the bottom nearly knee high. It was only then the whine of a horse could be heard in the distance, it was only then it appeared, but sitting on the horse was a dark figure hooded and wrapped in a black cloak that seemed to drape down to the horses hooves. Ridding up slowly to the entrance of the village, the horse stopped and its rider looked around, though his face wasn't visible with the hood casting a shadow over it lightly glowing red eyes were clear enough to see to anyone close to him. After a moment or two he dismounted from his horse and then tired it to a notch and then proceeded to wander through the village.

User Image
Isabella Merritin

Isabella was in the village shioping when she saw a fog emerge. She sighed. She wandered around the village for a while then saw a man on a horse and raised an eyebrow. She walked up to the man who came off the horse and crossed her arms. "And who are you? I dont see many people come in making themselves look like a badass" She said to him with a slight smirk. He certainly was interesting. He didnt look human at all. Not one bit. Then again she wasnt either.
User Image

He stopped the moment a young women approached him. He wasn't looking at her for a moment but then slowly turned his head to look at her, his eyes narrowing at her darkly. He didn't really say anything to but just look straight into her eyes feeling the aura of her spirit, it was strong, but seeing that she wasn't human it wasn't strange to him. It had been a couple minutes til he finally said anything to her "where can i find a place to rest?" he asked her his voice cold and dark.

Timid Smoker

OmanisNocturnes
User Image

He stopped the moment a young women approached him. He wasn't looking at her for a moment but then slowly turned his head to look at her, his eyes narrowing at her darkly. He didn't really say anything to but just look straight into her eyes feeling the aura of her spirit, it was strong, but seeing that she wasn't human it wasn't strange to him. It had been a couple minutes til he finally said anything to her "where can i find a place to rest?" he asked her his voice cold and dark.

User Image
Isabella Merritin

Isabella just stood there while she waited. She kept her arms crossed and stayed quite. When he finally spoke she smirked. "Yes I do.......follow me" She said to him and walked to the inn. Well it seemed more like gliding. Like she never even touched the ground. When they reached the inn she smiled and opened the door for him. "After you.." She said to him. Her red blood eyes seemed to glow slightly.
User Image

The moment she led him to an inn he moved inside with her holding the door for him and he did so.The moment he was inside he slowly removed the hood from his head with dark steel gauntlets and his pale skin nearly glowed in the light and his dark red eyes moved about looking at his surroundings as he moved further inside.

Timid Smoker

OmanisNocturnes
User Image

The moment she led him to an inn he moved inside with her holding the door for him and he did so.The moment he was inside he slowly removed the hood from his head with dark steel gauntlets and his pale skin nearly glowed in the light and his dark red eyes moved about looking at his surroundings as he moved further inside.

User Image
Isabella Merritin

Isabella let him look around and she finally walked next to him. "This is the last pint bar and inn. There are many rooms you can say in and they happily provide fod and drink when people need it. There are also many forms of entertainmet" She explained to him and she seemed to finally be set on the ground as she walked close to onfront of him. "What are you exactly?" She asked him. She had pale skin but that was for different reasons.
User Image

Again he seemed to not notice her until she was standing in front of him that he looked at her. It was a bit odd that someone was so curious as to what or who he was "why do you care so much as to what i am?" he asked her coldly "clearly im not human that should of been apparent to you from the start". He looked away from her and took in a deep breath as he looked around once more and then moved away from her "I would like a room for the night madam" he said as he looked back over his shoulder eyes slightly narrowed.

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
Aoi_the_Awesome
Paro-Daryl
Aoi_the_Awesome
Paro-Daryl
Aoi_the_Awesome
Paro-Daryl

(( -hands you cookies and milk- I've got some goldies to share with you.. would have muuuch more, but zOMG! isn't working the way it should.. crying ))
((yayyyyy -eats- yay you are so awesome paro -huggles- ))
(( No-no you! Are.. awesome!! Aoi the awesome dramallama ))
((haha -hugs- lets agree that we are both awesome))

((Ooo-okay! We're both awesome cool , party in the tardis cool ))
((yay for tardis partying!))
(( You reached your dream avi? ))

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image

Pearl laughs and flicks her tail under him." Oh and watch you get hurt ?" She giggles and then twist around so she was facing him face to face and not back to face. " I wonder how I will explain this to your sister in law. Or even your family." She shakes her head and then smiles. Her hair all wet and sticking around her face or flowing in the water
Aoi_the_Awesome

Timid Smoker

Paro-Daryl
Aoi_the_Awesome
Paro-Daryl
Aoi_the_Awesome
Paro-Daryl
(( No-no you! Are.. awesome!! Aoi the awesome dramallama ))
((haha -hugs- lets agree that we are both awesome))

((Ooo-okay! We're both awesome cool , party in the tardis cool ))
((yay for tardis partying!))
(( You reached your dream avi? ))
((yeppers! I am so happy))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out