Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Rogue

Saria's eyes narrowed slightly as Stykes joked about her not believing he was there. "Well, you'd think you were an hallucination too, after..." she trailed off her sentence, not even sure how to finish it, and decided to just sip at her coffee again instead. It wasn't worth going into right now, in front of a newcomer.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Nodding her head at the refill, glass loosely held between long fingers. "Yeah I got seperated from my twin brother along the way. I'm sure I will run unto him soon." Turning her attention to the other girl she gave a smile once more. "Come now drunken stupor is the greatest"

It was true after all being drunk allowed a person to do things they actually wanted to do sober but didn't have the guys to do it.
"I prefer to think I have a few advantages over a hallucination"
he teased as he poured the scotch into Ania's glass despite glancing in Saria's direction with his comment. As the glass filled he reversed both actions, offering the bottle to Saria and looking back to Ania
"I think it depends on why you're in the stupor"
he swirled his glass around a bit before taking another quick drink
"Separated eh? Must not have been under quite that bad of circumstances seeing as how you don't seem too worried"
he stated a bit brashly, he'd never been very good at determining proper conversational topics

Thieving Rogue

Saria took the bottle that Stykes offered her and poured a shot into her coffee before taking a sip again. She was getting tired, and all of the excitement today was still processing in her mind. She listened quietly as Stykes and Ania talked to each other. She really didn't have much to add to the conversation, but she enjoyed listening.

Thieving Rogue

Soon Saria realized that she really was too tired to keep up these conversations. Plus, she was now getting a headache from her body trying to figure out what was going on. She stood up from her seat and placed her mug in the sink.

"I think I'm going to call it a night." She said to anyone who was listening. "If anyone would like a room, feel free to use one. Similarly, the kitchen is open to everyone." She looked over at Stykes "And you and I need to talk tomorrow." She made her way towards the hallway, making sure to always have a hand on something to catch herself if she stumbles.

She made her way up the stairs and into her bedroom, locking the door behind her.

((Thats all for me tonight!))

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Me and Bane have a certain kind of connection. Most people say its that stupid twin thing, what ever it is we shall find one another again." Taking a long sip of the drink watching the amber liquor swirl in the glass before looking at him.

"Not to worried Bane can take care of himself he is grown after all." Licking the rim on the glass. The burn had become numb in the back of her throat. Belly all warm and what not, feeling good was.defiantly what was going on with this chick. blue eyes stared into jaded ones.

"You got really nice eyes"

The blunt statement flowed out into the open with out thought
he listened to her speak with intrigue, family was a beautiful thing in his mind. He found himself finishing his third glass a bit prematurely. He gave Saria a nod as she headed off to her room knowing there would be quite a bit of interrogation the following day. Having no intention of stopping his drinking anytime soon he filled his glass once again, setting it within Ania's reach. As he topped off his glass he responded to her
"I've been told that before"
he said with a mixture of confidence and arrogance.
"Yours are definitely worth mentioning again though, I must say"

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Blue eyes are common, jade ones though are anything but." Taking the glass once more and sipping at it, letting the taste wash around her mouth before swallowing it. "Should probably stop drinking before I do something stupid" it was more of a thought then a suggestion. Giggling slightly at her own words. OK maybe slamming back to back on the liquor wasn't such a good idea. Oh well to late at this moment, picking up the glass she slammed it back.

Blinking rapidly to adjust to the slight spin of the room, yeah Ania was feeling peachy food.

"So what is your story?"
stykes stood up straight with a smile a bit taken with her sudden burst of outgoing nature, definitely the liquor, he thought to himself. It wasn't a question he had any problem with answering. He thought for a moment, summarizing years of events into a few short words.
"Ooo you beat me to that question"
he teased lightly before continuing with his profile
"I'm from the East"he said confidently, despite direction really being relative to current location "Grew up in a bustling desert community"he added, intentionally leaving out large details, but it did explain his olive tanned skin tone
"But not everything lasts forever, eventually you leave behind everything, whether you want to or not"
he sipped at his drink again before pointing at her burns, using the same hand his glass was in, he'd seen plenty worse than those, and in his mind they didn't blemish her beauty one bit
"If we're going to play twenty-one questions, I've gotta ask how you came to own such easily identifiable markings"

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Pops hated me a little bit. Tossed me into a fight with one of his friends one night. He got mad that he was losing, pops decided to play dirty. Got pinned and well they headed up a chain and tied me up for a few days. Bane came home and found me half dead with an infection. Nasty time"

Her eyes glazed over for a moment when thinking about that time. Horrible as it might sound, she was proud of the marks. Made her different then others around her. "But that's over and done with."

"Shouldn't have chugged them"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With sweet juice and a full belly Penny let out a light yawn. She drank the last drop from the glass she was given and licked the remaining crumbs from her fingers before brushing the rest of the crumbs off on the front of her sweatshirt. She glanced around mechviously before reaching up and quickly snatching a few more dinner rolls and stuffing them into her backpack rabbit already full of candy wrappers.

But her eyes perked up at the sound of Mister Stykes asking about a story. "Ooooo!" Penny yelped as she raised her hand and shook it as if she was in class wanting desperately to be called on. "I know a story!"

She turned her attention to Ania a pout pulling on her lips, "That's not a very happy story..."

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Well my dear not all stories are happy ones. But just think my stories not even done yet" nodding her head as well another giggle passed through her lips. And this chick was slightly toasted. But that was all good.

"Yep story isn't over yet."

The hum spilled forth in to the bar as she glanced into the empty glass. Debating on whether or not to get another one. Hell another one and clothing might start coming off. Not a food thing
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Penny's hairless brows lifted some and she took a few steps closer and instead of climbing up onto a bar stool, she leaned her elbows on the top of the bar stool and rested her chin in her palm. "Does it have a happy ending? Cause all the books with princess that I have heard of have happy endings. Cause your a princess right?" She hadn't had to many encounters with other people as she wandered around, most people were taken back by her huge black eyes. Usually the dead give away that she wasn't human, but Penny was completely harmless. She was easily excitable and loved being around people. This was the first time she wasn't looked at like a science experiment.

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Of course my dear, everything will have a happy ending. Just sometimes it takes forever to get to the happy part. As for a princess... well aren't all girls princesses in their own right." Smiling at the young one not having the heart to be cruel and smash the hopes and dreams. Why would she do that? Now if it had been anyobe else that was grown? That was a different story indeed!
"Not a very happy story, indeed"
he smirked to what he assumed was a young girl, he never could tell anymore with all the oddities running around. He shrugged at her story, not put off by it one bit. He would have offered sympathy but she clearly wasn't looking for any though despite better judgement he did top off his own drink, which was just now beginning to have an effect. He could have blamed this as well for his next decision of offering Ania another, though he did stop for a moment to question the wide onyx eyed, what he assumed was a space alien child, girl
"Would you like me to get you some more of that delicious apple juice Miss Saria gave you?"
he pressed Ania a bit more
"Well at least you can rely on your brother, yeah?"
a hint of admiration in his voice

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out