Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Sorry for the slow responce))

Thieving Rogue

Ali Ein

Saria couldn't help but chuckle at the girl. "You can call me Saria." She said warmly. "And what is your name, little one?"

She pulled out a dusty glass and turned on the faucet at the bar sink. After letting the water run for a few moments, she rinsed out the glass and dried it on a towel. "Would you like anything to drink with your bread?"

*edited: drink, not eat*

Beloved Sex Symbol

Head turned to the drunken girl from earlier and she nodded her head before speaking. "Yes, thank you." Ania took another sip before her own brain kicked in. "Names Ania " she spoke chocking slightly on the rum. Well after all she had rudely not introduced herself after the woman had freely given a name.

Maybe the shot had an effect on her? Nah it had to be just plain out lack of manners at this point.

Thieving Rogue

BrokenDollEyes

Saria nodded a quiet hello to Ania. "Well, I apologize for the state of the first floor" She said, referring to the manor. "I assure you the kitchen is clean and well stocked. The rest of the first floor is a project in progress. The second floor, where the rooms are, have also been recently cleaned and restocked. So please don't let the condition of the bar make you uneasy."

She smiled, trying to be a normal hostess again. She still gripped the bartop pretty hard, and did her best not to make quick movements. She could still topple over herself at any moment, but at least she had a better handle on herself than earlier.
he gave a laugh at the young girls reaction to his ration bar, he wasn't much a fun of their taste either. as Saria swooped in to save the day with some actual food he smiled lightly the feeling of being 'home' still sinking in for himself he stood silently sipping his scotch as everyone introduced themselves before he calmly interjected
"Stykes"
was all he vocalized before leaning against the bar relinquishing himself of the manor's serving responsibilities with Saria back in the picture. This was a sight indeed, life back in the heartless.
"So what brings someone with eyes like those"
he said with a pause
"To drink something like that, Ania, was it?"
She chewed in thought for a moment as Miss Saria as the hostess cleaned a glass behind the bar. Lucky for Penny, she was tall enough to look over the bar top... almost. The edge of the bar reached her chin. She remained quiet for a moment, mimicking her now silence tummy, and glanced over to the other woman who offered her name as Ania.

She watched with much curiosity as Ania took a sip of her drink. If she liked it, Penny wanted one to. And with much confidence in her voice, after swallowing her mouth full of starchy goodness, she pointed a tiny finger at Ania's glass and said, "I want what she has." The statement was followed by a satisfied cheeky grin.

Thieving Rogue

Ali Ein

Saria had to stop herself from laughing. She knew Ania was drinking something strong, something not meant for kids.

"How about this," she said, leaning down onto the counter so that she was closer to the girl's eye level. "I'll get you something even better than what Ania is having." She winked at the girl and then walked into the kitchen, coming back moments later with a glass of apple juice.

She placed it next to the girl's bread and nodded silently, as if assuring the girl the drink was far superior to that of Ania's.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Turning to the male she smiled before answering "After a long day of travel its nice to just sit back with something strong." A shrug of shoulders. "After all its more relaxing then anything else that can be served. Most drinks made for girls are weak in nature."

It was the truth after all, most of the female population couldn't handle the taste of liquor. And that was just saying the taste not how strong it could effect them or anything.

(Sorry fighting with the bf... or maybe soon to be ex)
String x Theory
She looked from the glass of apple juice to the liquid in Ania's glass and back again. Taking another bite, she chewed thoughtfully for a moment as her glance fell upon the long eared Saria. Penny narrowed her eyes at the glass before her as she placed the half eaten dinner roll back down upon the plate. Taking the glass into her hands, she brought it to her lips as she glanced over at Ania, wondering if she was going to be super jealous. And with that first sip, Penny's eyes glistened as the sweetness hit her taste buds. It was enough to wash away any of the lingering taste of the bad mystery bad Mister Stykes had given her before.

Pulling her elbows close to her sides, she hugged the glass close to her, as if some one was going to take this amazing juice away from her if she put it down. "This is," Penny began as she lifted her self onto her toes making her now, four foot two, "the BEST candy drink I have ever had!!"

Thieving Rogue

Saria did laugh out loud this time, watching the girl practically squee in delight of the apple juice. "You haven't told me your name yet, missy." She said playfully. "And there's plenty more apple juice where that came from --- that's what you're drinking."
he laughed under his breath, there wasn't one small bit of him that bought that story but he wasn't going to press it. Saria's demeanor with the young one made him wonder about her child briefly, but this wasn't the time or the place. He set down his glass and thought for a moment before attempting to pry at more information.
"Traveling eh? Not much of a stranger to that myself"
with the end of his sentence he moved his gaze to Saria before adding
"But I don't see myself going anywhere for a while"

Beloved Sex Symbol

Ania laughed at the child as well, it was cute and innocent at that age. An age everyone tries to stay at for as long as they could. Growing up sucked, having to be responsible sucked even more. But there are a few perks in life,growing up and seeing the world was one.

T
Finishing off the drink she set the glass down and cut hee eyes to the male.
((Be back in a bit))

Thieving Rogue

Giving the girl some space to enjoy her food, she knew she'd respond when she was fully satisfied with her meal. It looked to her as though the girl hadn't eaten in a while, so Saria wanted to give her some time to rest.

She made her way over to the coffee machine, pouring herself a mug, and sat down on a stool behind the counter. She breathed in the steam from her mug before sipping lightly at it. She saw Stykes glance her way as he mentioned sticking around for a while. Again, she smiled softly.

However, the questions were firing in the back of her mind. She tried her best to sort her thoughts out so that when she and Stykes were alone later she'd be able to interrogate - er, ask him.
stykes matched the woman's stare for a few moments, gripping his drink in one hand he gave it one last swig to finish it off before grabbing his still open bottle from earlier and helping himself to a bit of a refill. As the amber liquid settled into his glass he motioned it towards Ania to give her a refill before posing her a question
"So you're a traveler eh? You're in the right place, I've made the manor my home plenty of times"
he grabbed his drink in his other hand and gave it a tender drink before motioning it towards Saria
"And you've got possibly the best hostess around, even if she does mistake you as a hallucination during drunken stupors sometimes"
he teased with his dry sense of humor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces