Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Lotus Rain Dekarde

User Image
Jay Scalleta

Jay caught the cig and lighter, he placed the cigarette in his mouth, flicked it open, and lit his cigarette. A bright red cherry highlighted Jay's face as he took a long drag, leaving ashes where the tip of the cigarette was. He flipped it shut and dragged his thumb across the casing, feeling out the 'V'. The rain was still pouring down, it's getting worse if anything. Jay tossed the lighter to Vex and let out a small sigh. "Jay... Jay Scalleta."He popped his knuckles against his chin and rolled his neck to keep it from stiffening up. He wanted to go home and crawl into bed but it was his self-given duty to prevent demons from advancing on Decadence.

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

gonk " uuuhhhhh.... COME ON!!!! " stare A frustrated, soaked, white haired woman dangles upside down watching the Entity from the closest spot in town. The back of her knees wrapped around a rooftop railing, being the only think keeping her from falling a few 100 feet to the ground.

After realizing the Entity wasn't moving anytime soon the woman crunched her way up to grab the railing and hopped off, back to the rooftop floor.
" Sigh..... This things gets me all hot and bothered only to take another nap when things start to get good... stare This is cruel... " Her left hand rubbing her right shoulder as she rounds it out for a stretch.

When going to reach for a cig from her back pocket, she noticed they had gotten wet from all the rain. " Of Cores... " She chuckled unhappily, throwing the box of cigs off the side of the building. Now with a pout on her face
" This has gotten dull.... " Rolling her eyes in boredom, only to finally acknowledge the 2 men not far off, sizing each other out. She felt as though it couldn't hurt to see if they would be of any amusement. Her attention span was always quite short, But it was worth a try.

Within a hop, skip, and a jump away she found herself on the top edge of the building just beside them.

" So0o0ooo.... have we decided who was the Machoist of them all? " She boldly asked, Her hands half way chilling inside both side pockets of her leather pants. Or at least that's what it seamed, when in actuality she was holding two thin, very sharp blade, invisible to the naked eye.

(( Jajaja randomness, I know... rofl Still trying to feel her out. I want her cray cray. Haven't shown it yet... But I'll warm up to it perhaps. You also don't have to acknowledge the post if your not feeling it. It was kinda quickly whipped together ))

Lotus Rain Dekarde

l-Mr_Joker-l

6,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Dfrnt luv

User Image
Jay Scalleta
Demon Hunter

A bright red cherry lit up Jay's face as he took a long drag of the cigarette, He was relaxed as he conversed with Vex. He exhaled the smoke out of his nose as his attention was pulled from Vex to a white haired woman, Jay spun around quickly, and gripped his sword. Another cherry burned and the last of the cigarette was ash. "Who are you and what are your intentions?" Jay's voice thundered through the pouring rain like a hot knife through butter. Jay was hoping the woman wasn't looking for a fight because he was clearly unfit in his current condition.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image

Sidewinder

You sealed your demise when you took what was mine....

Sidewinder was almost there as two hands grasped at his collar, first pushing as he was caught off guard. The suprise on his face was astounding to say at the least. In that moment he caught her wincing and was suddenly dragged over with her onto the bed. Making sure not to land to roughly upon her he braced his arm either side.

Hearing her growl he smiled innocently as he could, " It was..." before he could even finish he was sent rolling from the bed with a thud. His face hit the ground first before his body flopped down after him. "....oh nevermind...." he finished. Blindly reaching up he grabbed the bed edge and pulled himself to sit up slowly, seeing to his face with one hand it had slightly reddened.

Looking over to Illyria between fingers rubbing his face from the bed edge he let out a long sigh, just past her hair he could see the splatter across the pillow, " You shouldnt move around so much" he told her, his head ached still and his body felt shattered from lack of sleep.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

After practically coughing her lungs out, she finally stopped, slowly turning the pillow over so she didn't have to see the black splatter. Digging her face into the clean side
" I officially hate humans...." The pillow muffling her words. " You shouldn't move around so much " The demon kinda just laid like that for a good min until she finally turned back around to look at Sidewinder. " I can lay still for days on end but that wont stop the inevitable. I'd rather spend my last moments fighting than dieing in bed because of Humans, of all things. " Her eyes grew heavy. " I want......... " Her pulse started to slow " a warriors... death... " Her words drifted and her eyes closed, passing out. Her heart beat slowly fading. Her breath along with it

(( Lets bring some drama.... jajaja maybe that will help writers block ))

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image

Sidewinder

Sidewinder watched Illyria closely as she turned the pillow over; with great concern in his eyes, although through a hand this would have been hard seen. Moments later he caught the muffled words and moved his hand right away as if to improve his hearing, "huh..." he muttered incoherently. He thought her silence was th sign she now slept from exhaustion of the day.

Then she suddenly turned over he almost jumped out of his skin as she tarted talking, from what he saw she was struggling to stay awake as she tried to vent her anger but it was evidently obvious that something was going wrong when she stopped mid sentence. Imediatly rising to his feet he moved across to her in an instant, his ear closer so he could try and hear her breathing. With each second it became even more shallow.

His mind panicked for a moment as he scratched his head furiously and in a moment he darted round the room constantly looking for something to use, then he came to a sudden stop with a strange expresion on his head, THE TABLETS! He thought to himself as he raced back over to the bed and gripped Illyria by either arm as he shaked her lightly trying to wake her. "Wake up Ilyria, i need to know where you put your tablets."

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

"Wake up Ilyria, i need to know where you put your tablets."

Her eyes fluttered trying to open " tablets...?" She muttered softly as he shook her trying to wake. " what tablets? " Her eyes closed again, but still managed to speak something under her breath " he's .. coming ..." Illyria laid still in his grasp, everything starting to shut down.

After a few terribly long seconds, her eyes opened wide, glowing a familiar yellow. Quickly grabbing Sidewinder's collar with her good arm. " YOU IMPUDENT LITTLE SPECK..." Sitting up she growled furiously, her breath now heavy. " The only reason why I have allowed you to stay by her side... is to fix her... NOT to let her die. You have failed me.... I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD! " scream Pushes him off the bed, even though the intention was to throw him out the cart entirely.

When Sidewinder only went as far as the end of the bed, the demon growled once more. Staring at the back of her hand.
" She has grown weak...This will not due. " stare

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image

Sidewinder

Sidewinder was suddenly panicking as her heart slowed, turning his head for a moment to glance round the room again he was without warning siezed by the collar. The familiar feeling and yellow glow captivated him for a moment. Could this get any worse he thought to himself.

As his words rung through sidewinder he could feel his expression become slightly bored as he sighed, "Yes...ye.." he was suddenly cut off mid sentence as he tumbled towards the end of the bed, letting his guard down for just a moment he landed on his feet unsteadily, his hands found to grabbing a nearby furnishing to stable his footing. "As i was saying i was trying to help Illyria and i do what i want!" he shouted, his tone grew angry for a moment as he pulled a chair from the corner to have a seat opposite the angered demon.

Tapping his fingers for a few moments he just observed with squinted eyes, no words or thoughts, just staring. He was looking for something, but he wasnt sure what. 'This is such a bad idea' he thought to himself. "Well since your here can you not do something about it; your supposed to be some all powerful demon" He spoke. The look on his face was regretting what he just said but it wasn't like he could do anything, morning was still four hours away and the doctor had said it wont be ready till then.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

As the demon sat there in the bed her head was down, her hair covering up most of her face, and her breath drew heavy.

"Well since your here can you not do something about it; your supposed to be some all powerful demon"

Illyria lips formed a crazed grin before placing the palm of her hand across her eyes.
" I may be all powerful... but I can not heal her. She is the healer, only she can help herself. " The demon lord paused as he realized something.

Before Sidewinder could even blink the demon's good hand was grabbing his jaw. Her yellow maleficent eyes peeking threw the hair that had fallen upon her face.
" Maybe.. if " Her eyes glowed from yellow to red before fainting to the ground. Illyria had fought back to regain her body, but it took a lot out of her. She was still awake but her eyes were hard to keep open

(( sorry for the lame short post. In a rush, gotta head out for a while. Cant say if I'll be back tonight. probably not. 0.o ))

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image

Sidewinder

Sidewinder sat there with suspicious eyes on Illyria, his fingers tapping at a random tune he didnt recognise or even know or so he thought. Looking skyward for only a second he listened for a moment as an idea came to mind, looking down as if to engage in conversation for a moment and let the demon know of his plan he found himself confronted with Illyria gripping his jaw.

In a moment she had coursed her way to him, the yellow glow seemed even more sinister up close before they suddenly dulled back to red. Her body started to fall as his own moved without command to soften her fall and leave another awkward situation for him to come to terms with later. "Okay i give up, ill just sleep here. Wake me when its morning" he said laying there. The wounded form of Illyria just lay there atop him, struggling her way to conciousness.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

THUMP thump, THUMP thump..... Once again in control of her own body, Illyria could hear Sidewinders heart beating. Her ear upon his chest, it wasn't till she felt his arms around her that she finally realized where the sounds was coming from.
"Non..human..." She spoke lightly before her eyes opened wide. Confused as to what just happened.

"Okay i give up, ill just sleep here. Wake me when its morning"

Gazing up to see his face, her eyes still a bit heavy but was focusing on him to stay awake. At this point her master's actions of moving her around only added to the strain her body already felt. So much so, the demon was even too exhausted to be upset at their current positioning. Which on its own, was as much a shock to her as is was most likely to him.

His arms wrapped around her were warm. It felt nice considering she had started to feel cold. Odd to her, considering her skin felt like it was burning up. What she didn't comprehend was that she was starting to catch a fever. A strong one at that. Her body was shivering, her eye now closed.
" ww..whats ....." Her good hand that was placed on his chest, lightly gripped his shirt.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image

Sidewinder

His arms found place a around Illyria as they lay there, making sure not to be to daring he kept his hands to appropriate placing to avoid trouble. They were both tired but more concern for Illyria gripped him than concern for himself.

Looking down he found her gazing up at him and found himself at a moment, like in the movie when the two main characters find themself in an awkward postion that just happens brings them close enough for that first kiss. It was a moment that was very inapropriate at this time considering her wounds and that the first might be his last kiss also.

He could see she was confused slightly or was it shock, he couldn't tell. Either way he felt entranced for a moment until a shiver ran through his body, Illyria felt cold to the touch. And the shivering was her as they laid there. Letting out a sigh he looked over at the bed and felt it was best if he did something now rather than later as he slowly sat up, making sure to cradle Illyria to avoid anymore injury.

Making slowly up off the ground he carried Illyria over to bed and placed her down where she was before. Pulling away gently he felt a slight snag and looked down to find a hand clinging to his shirt. The sigh escaped his lips as he kicked off his shoes, dropped his jacket and climbed over Illyria to lay beside her then pull the bloankets over. His eyes closed for but a moment as he laid on his back, " Now for some much needed rest then we see the doc tomorrow" He told himself aloud.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

By the time Sidewinder placed her on the bed she had already past out. About an hour into their sleep the demon unknowingly found her way under his arm. Her head placed on his shoulder, while her arm and leg wrapped around him like a body pillow. It stayed that way till morning.

As the hours past her fever became more and more apparent. Her face turned pail, while her skin burnt up. The black veins now visible as the infection spread. It wasn't long now till she would surely parish.

(( sorry its so short whee ))

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Momo and Yuki

Let's Play !

During the time Lincoln slumbered the girls had cried all the tears they had to give and fell into a slumber in thier chambers. Far away from thier sleeping master.

Dr. Lincoln Stein

Now try not to scream.....

The floor felt cold to the touch as his chest jumped forward and his body spread, a loud cough echoed for a moment before silence fell once again. His colour seemed returned as he sat to glance around, his body soaked in sweat and clothes stuck uncomfortably. In one space he could only guess that Dante had raised his throne to seat upon; from the fissure it had left behind. The room felt empty suddenly as he sneezed violently and climbed to his feet to to grab a cloth from a desk nearby to wipe his face. It came to realisation that he was now alone in his lab with no sign of his subjects.

Making way to what could only be his private room he took his time to think upon what happened and recall the events of his day beneath the hot water, cleansing him of his filth ridden day, of his filth ridden failure. His entire night was silent as he stalked the labs, moving machinery and equipment alike into various different places and conducting various more experiments atop them hoping to achieve results of success.

During mid-morning he was found to be at his computer, his fingers tapping viciously at the keys in quick movements as he recorded his happenings. A cold coffee mug filled with a dark liquid shadowed the desk with a ten o'clock shadow. Pausing his work he sighed as he drank the cold liquid, "I wonder what those two are up to now?" he asked himself, his eyes gazed to the desk where the new medication sat boxed, awaiting its new owner.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image

Sidewinder

Sidewinder had let himself doze till morning without a single murmur, he had slept like a rock.

Awakening in the morning he felt strange, the warmth of the covers felt nicer than usual till he realised the clinging Illyria that had used him like a pillow in the night. Holding in the shock he tried not to make any sudden moves as he looked over. Her skin had turned white and black veins showed heavily across her skin, if that wasnt convincing enough then the burning temperature of her body defintely was as he slipped from her grasp and shivered a moment as he stood next to the bed. "There isnt much time" he muttered to himself.

Fastening shoes and putiing on his jacket he moved across to the bed and wrapped Illyria in the blankets before he lifted her from the mattress and carried her out the door. Making sure he was not seen he proceeded back to the lab with all haste, every second counted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff