Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Wearing: This.
            With:
            OOC:

It may have sounded crude, but Scarlett felt relieved she wasn't the only of the 'cubi race to have allowed her petrefied heart to thaw and be breeched by another being. She was, however, sympathetic to the pain she had struck in him as shown by the frown that twisted her cherry lips like decorative wrought iron.

"Forgive me." She uttered stiffly, French accent much more pronounced than other moments prior.

Her peacoat was lifted from the stool on her opposite side, swung around her shoulders and deft fingers slid plastic discus' through the hemmed holes meant. She stood, placed a few fat gold coins down on the counter and swiftly exited the building. Her slender frame was leaned against the side of the building, and a pack of smokes was brought about, a filtered f** pushed between her lips and ignited.

A sigh of smoke ushered grey toxins from between cherry buds.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Two hot heads in one tiny room.

She could feel the displeasure in his foot falls before looking upwards taking in his words. Instead of killing him with kindness like she should have, Tig spat back a tone with the same level of inconvenience. "I clearly wasn't trying to crash land in your stupid cellar." Her own hisses mingled with her speech and she crossed her arms, looking at him very easily in the dim lit room. "I'll pay for the damage and if you would point me to a broom I'll clean it up." The distaste in her voice stemming from his blunt tone.

The trigger happy vampire tended to stray from people possessing similar traits as her. The night was starting off real rocky, and she craved a few shots at the bar that was very clearly upstairs.

Anxious Girl

11,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Well, the conversations ensuing around him definitely bored him to HELL and he needed some sort of entertainment. Ren looked at his glass that the other demon had so thoughtfully poured for him, reflecting on how he'd re-break his nose. He had to inwardly laugh, though the clear bruising and swelling on his nose wasn't what he found at all humorous but the fact that, in his mind, he'd won that particular fight because he thought so. A well-thought out reason, actually. The blonde demon reached over to grab his glass, hearing the refreshing sound of ice against glass while he took a relishing drink. The simple chitchat was merely making Ren itch for trouble, though he'd like to not get the owner to chase him out so soon. With a yawn, he lifted his dirty boots to place them on the counter as he balanced himself on the hind legs of the chair, the black leathery tail swaying to and fro as he contemplated on bothering the patrons or not. He couldn't help but give Scarlett another once over as she got up to leave, a grin coming into view on his face.

He got up, downing his glass with little to no problem and casually strolled out soon after her. It took him a while, but when he spotted her, he couldn't help but notice her smokes and somehow that definitely urged him to approach. He stood a good and friendly distance from her, leaning his back on the side of the building while he side-glanced over in her direction.
" That's a terrible habit, sweetheart."

Dangerous Shapeshifter

[. How convenient for her, he kept a broom both upstairs and down. The one nearest was tucked away beside the stair case and Julian grabbed it only to toss it in her direction. He didn't actually care if she caught it or not. ]

"********' right you will. You couldn't'a used the goddamn door like ever'one else? "

[. With a shake of his head, he moved to survey the damage and take a quick note of what all he'd lost, grumbling unhappily all the while. Luckily she hadn't made such a large mess, relatively inexpensive, but he'd make a list some time later and before the urge to take his payment in body parts overwhelmed he turned and headed back up the stairs. ]
User Image

With:
            OOC:

With her head tilted back so it rested against the building behind her, Scarlett contemplated the stars and the wishes people were placing on them all around the world. She used to as well, when she was a child and unaware of her demon heritage, but long since had she found a disuse for such silly antics, and she wondered when the rest of society would catch up.

The door swung open but she paid little attention to it, figuring it to be another patron calling it a night, which was why she was surprised when footsteps brought him closer. Emerald eyes lit up red with another pull from her f**. "I would agree with you. Were I alive." She replied vacantly, the splay of earlier emotion gone to reveal her usual casual tone.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
She was quick enough to easily seize the handle of the broom as it was tossed at her.

His anger only caused silence from the woman and the subtle lift of a well groomed brow. Once the owner had disappeared up the stairs she stuck her pierced tongue out and snickered. Rather childish at times, Tig went about cleaning up the glass. Finished she tucked the broom back where he had retrieved it and slowly made her way up.

Tall purple heels hardly made for a subtle entrance as the 'monster' in the cellar made her way up. From her pocket, she produced a velvet pouch containing enough gold to more than pay fro her damages and the drinking she intended for the evening. Tig took a stool and tossed it on the counter for the man's retrieval. Now on to eyeing her choices of poison, the tip of her tongue running over a sharp fang.

Anxious Girl

11,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
He reached into his own pocket for a box of crumpled cigarettes, wedging one free from the package before lighting it. As he did so, he gave her a curious look before letting out a brief bark of laughter, " Don't gotta be alive for it to be considered a habit. But, hey, who am I to scold anyone? It ain't gonna kill you then." He let the cigarette rest between his own lips, bending a knee to let his foot rest on the wall of the establishment. He decided not to bring up the earlier conversations from the bar, though the tempt to probe at her was still there. He looked back up at the stars, even noticing how vivid they looked tonight so it was almost easy to pick out a constellation here and there. He took in a puff of smoke, letting it come out through his nostrils once he lost interest in the stars. He couldn't help but guess what she was. He scent wasn't all that foreign. A succubus, perhaps?

Dangerous Shapeshifter

[. He'd busied himself with brushing the bits of dried mud from his bar top when she had sat down, pouch of coin coming to rest with a clatter and a dull thud atop the finished surface. He wasn't a fool and knew what it was for, but he hadn't done the calculating yet and probably wouldn't ever get around to it. Though he was easily angered, it was more often than not short lived. ]

"Y'lookin' fer more s**t to break?"

[. He was fully aware that her actions hadn't been intentional, and he meant it as more of a jest than anything, though the tone had yet to leave his voice. With a swipe of his hand, the coins Scarlet had left behind were brushed away into hiding and the wine glass removed to be cleaned, along with the empty glass Ren had left. ]

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
"Always," her alluring voice teased him. Tig thrived in chaos, but always had some what good intentions.

At least she had bought her way out of this one. Time to get drunk. She eyed him as he scuttled about, cleaning, and generally being a good bar keep and owner. She was tempted to press his buttons but refrained. "Can I get a scotch on the rocks please?" She batted long dark lashes at him, purposefully over dramatic.

A pang of guilt hit her and try as she must to resist she could not. Her voice a little lower than before she said, "I'm sorry for your inconvenience Mr...?" Tig trailed off, waiting for him to fill in the blank.
User Image

With:
            OOC:

Hearing the spark of a lighter, Scarlett glanced to look at him with a smirk, amused with his words and actions. "There are worse habits to have."

Like killing.

"You would be correct." She commented on his inner musings as to her race. She wasn't surprised he had figured it out, not with the looming sexual tension that had built in the room with the other 'cubi. Feeling that nothing else need be a said on the matter Scarlett drew on her filter once more, free hand sliding into her pocket.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

"Name's Julian. "

[. He said, rather simply, as he retrieved rocks glass and a shot glass from beneath the counter, filled one with a few cubes of ice, and then filled them both with Scotch from a bottle he'd pulled from the shelf behind by the use of his tail. It was passed easily from tail to hand and then back when no longer in use, and Julian hadn't even needed to look to see if he'd pulled the right bottle- Scotch happened to be his second favorite drink, and as a result, he knew exactly where it was.

The glass with ice was placed upon a napkin before the feline type woman and he lifted the shot to her as a sort of half-assed toast before knocking it back, no hesitation demonstrated. .]

Anxious Girl

11,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Well, s**t.
Ren had and inkling of what Succubi were capable of and perhaps he should have educated himself about a race so close in relations to his a little more, but it was of little matter now. He narrowed his eyes at her, though his fanged smile still showed that of a playful nature. " If you can help it, you should probably stay out of my head. I can't guarantee how much more of me you could take if you venture too deep." He took in another big inhale, probably more than an average man could which wasn't a shocker, exhaling through his mouth this time (considering it was a task with a nose that was pretty much rendered broken) before dabbing the cigarette and putting it out against the side of the building. Hopefully Julian would either overlook the mark or not even know it was him, either way.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
His straight to the point business attitude was appealing.

She lifted her glass to him and took a generous sip. "Pleasure. Though I'm sure you have plenty of names for me already, most call me Tig." At this she grinned, revealing her fangs, though she was sure he could sense what she was. At least relatively close. Tig took another drink, and cocked her head at him. "What you call this place?" She asked him, considering she wasn't really sure what bar she had ended up in. Like names really mattered.
User Image

With:
            OOC:

Perhaps you shouldn’t think your inquiries so loudly.” Scarlett rebounded towards him, her head turning so that she could watch his silhouette with the light of the crescent moon above offering enough of a silver glow that she could make out his basic features, broken nose and all.

She turned fully then, intrigued with his statement about his mind being a place she would fair for long, and her green eyes lit with curiosity and intrigue. “What would I find if I decided to venture deeper?” She asked with genuine perplexity, deciding against taking an unauthorized peek.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

[. The shot, which he had hoped would quell the thirst which had built, only served to strengthen it and when he'd emptied his glass, he dropped it with the other dirty ones and produced a much larger glass by consideration. ]

"You done popped up'n the Black Spot. "

[. A thought occurred and he failed to suppress a tiny smile. She had shown up in darkness; how befitting. Julian turned to scan the bottles upon the shelves, nimble digits traipsing o'er their surfaces until he found what he was looking for: a short, stout bottle of black rum which he easily uncorked and used to fill the glass. After all, everyone else was having a drink, why shouldn't he? Not that the alcohol would have much effect beyond a slight mental haze. .]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff