Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Shapeshifter

"Is that right? Domestic life, huh? I wouldn't know a thing about domestic, but everyone I've spoken to has seemed to have your exact problem."

[. As he took to leaning again, in the way he had been when she'd first entered, Julian cast his void gaze upward in thought. ]

"Funny thing, domesticatin'. Some beasties just ain't fit for it."
User Image

Wearing: This.
            With:
            OOC:

As his eyes traveled up, Scarlett’s moved down into the bowl of her wine glass, contemplating the dark, rich liquid as he spoke and she outright snorted. “Yes, I very well know that now, if only someone had happened to be around four years ago to warn me.” She chuckled, snorted and shook her head to clear away the unpleasant vents that had ruined her once blissful existence of hunt, and feed without any complicated “feelings” to get in the way. “And why are you all the way out here, all by yourself?” She asked, changing the subject rather abruptly.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

"Just about the same reason, I suppose. "

[. He replied, very simply, while moving to refill her glass before she could manage to empty it. ]

"I got a little.. bored. And so I figured, what better way to keep myself busy than runnin' a business? One customer already, and that's a pretty good start if I do say so myself. "
User Image

With:
            OOC:

Well isn’t that just peachy with a side of keen.” Scarlett said with a friendly nod in response to her wine being refilled before she’d even breached the halfway mark. The glass was lifted once more, her head canting to the side. “One customer is certainly better than none.” She finished off, another drink taken, and then a third.

Well, since it’s your grand opening I guess I shan’t eat you then.” A friendly, teasing chuckle.

Versatile Humorist

With a loud 'thud', the tall, dirty blonde kicked the doors open before lumbering inside. He headed toward the bar area with mud-caked boots, stopping at the counter before leaning an elbow on the top. " Oh, what have we got here?" A devilish smile was shot Julian's way before a more charming one was directed at the lovely lady he had been talking to, then back to the other man. "I'll take a whiskey on the rocks~" Okay, it was obvious he wasn't invited, especially since he wasn't exactly the courteous type, but he couldn't resist-- besides, new places always need a little kick to them, didn't they?

Distinct Werewolf

Making a much less ceremonious approach, Curtis followed suit and entered shortly after the blond. This was not before closing the door, quietly after the loud blonde kicked it open. He had to restrain himself from not brushing the muddy footprint off the door himself with a reminder that it was someone else's job to keep the place clean. Though from the looks of it, Curtis thought, it could still use some work. Anyhow, with a small internal scoff at the blonde's sense of manners, he perched himself at a bar stool near the other patrons. While waiting his turn to speak, after the lady and the other gentleman, he removed his hat as custom would dictate. He was indoors after all.
User Image

With:
            OOC:

She'd been waiting for a response from her unamed host of tonight's excursion when the door swung open, banging closed with a thud to admit yet another man only to open and swing shut with a quiet snick a few moments after with yet a third unknown male prescense as well, and Scarlett felt her body hum with hunger. Despite this getaway being meant for some quiet conversation and a good glass of wine or three, she found herself testing her own inner limits, pushing off the hunger of her demonic nature and fighting off the urge to try and seduce at least one of them. She cooled her scorching throat with a sip of wine, green eyes studying the two as they entered, the first seeming to be an out going, perhaps cocky lad while the second was more conserved. Polite, even.

"Gentlemen." She said after a moment, casting each his own nod and smile accordingly before delving into her wine once more, inwardly cursing whatever god had decided to test her patience. It had been over a month since her last meal after all...

Distinct Werewolf

"M'lady."
He nodded, and gestured the tip of his hat. He had been wary of her stares since he entered but that was nothing new. All he could do was subconsciously try to brush hair over his ears with a flick of his clawed fingers and leave it at that. Besides, no one looked or smelled human here anyways.
"I trust everyone is doing well this evening?" Curtis primarily geared this comment toward the lady, who seemed to him...distracted, at best.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

"Don't go bustin' my s**t, now, or I'll have to break somethin' 'sides your goddamn nose."
[. Julian barked, reaching below the bartop to retrieve a rocks glass with a narrowed glare to the blond. And that was the end of it; he directed his attention to responding to the womans comment about eating him and bruised lips could scarcely help but to peel back into a wide, toothy grin. .]

"You prolly wouldn't wanna eat som'n like me anyway, lil' sister. I'm all rotten inside."

[. He chuckled to himself at the very idea and shook his head as he reached for a bottle of whiskey, as had been requested by Ren, filled the rocks glass with a few cubes of ice from a bin below the counter, and poured. .]

"I'm doin' real good, brother. How's about you? "
[. He said, with a sidelong look cast to the male who'd entered last as he put the bottle back in its place. A brow piqued in curiosity as to the mans genetic make-up, but he wasn't about to bother with asking. ]

"Can I get'ya somethin' to drink?"

Distinct Werewolf

Curtis stifled a chuckle as Ren was chastised, simply amused by both the bartender's language and the accent. Not something heard often in the pubs Curtis would usually frequent. It was a nice change.

"Good to hear. I am doing swell, as well..." He nodded, though is interest was now more peaked into the bit of their conversation that he heard. 'You prolly wouldn't wanna eat som'n like me anyway' definitely sounded like a warning sign. The phrase 'Never trust a pretty face' came to mind.

"And I will have what the gentleman before me is having, if you wouldn't mind." The scent of the drink appealed to him, though he had never had it before. It was worth a try.
User Image

With:
            OOC:

He was wary of her. How cute.

She must have had a predatory glint about her person to have brought such a reaction about, not that it was surprising with how her innards were twisted with the dire need to taste something delectable, though his feeling went uncommented on. After all, it wasn’t good to have light of her abilities brought to the public eye. Not very lady like at all.

Scarlett smiled sweetly at the gentleman that had returned her greeting, and politely inclined her head towards him in a dainty, ladylike nod. “Certainly, monsieur.” She responded in indication to being well, not bothering to return the question as he answered it from the owner a moment later, and she didn’t want to seem redundant. Her wine was lifted, the rim was tasted and she looked back towards the owner to address his statement with a soft, throaty chuckle.

I can assure you it’s not what’s inside that counts.” Which was only half the truth. Being what she was, anything that could generate sexual energy was more than adequate to feed on, living or otherwise.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

[. Without a word further, Julian plucked the same bottle back from its spot and repeated the same actions he had with Rens drink only moments before, setting the finished product down on the countertop before the male with a grin and a tip of his head. While he'd been moving about, he'd listened to Scarletts response and he laughed once more. ]

"My outsides ain't much better, neither. "
Why not?

The question he would think on now and after. The tavern emitted an otherworldly ambiance dangerous to mortals and he'd be lying if it weren't for that reason he was drawn to it's doors. Graciously as they came, the fair male entered stroking his mauve mane after observing the little amount of patrons. Parting a sigh, his posture relaxed some as he began for a seat to join the others; a crimson haori draped over broad shoulders fluttering aimlessly with nothing to be embarrassed over underneath. Onyx denims and heavy boots came to a halt once seated, peering right to both men and women with an azure gaze and small smile.

"Evening..."

Bowing slightly in respect to all, he turned to the bartender for the night. "Shot of vodka please."

Distinct Werewolf

He leaned in subtly while listening to Scarlett's vague comments. Though he couldn't fathom what they meant, they still had an edge of a threat to them. Dealing with carnivorous beings was nothing new, but not knowing what she was both peaked his interested and kept him at bay.

When his drink was prepared, Curtis grabbed his glass, and went to quickly knock the glass back like he had seen done before by patrons before. This happened to be a mistake, as the stinging in his throat wasn't expected of the sweet-smelling drink. He turned his head, while in a coughing fit, in an attempt to save his pride. Embarrassing.

"Ahem. Thank you.." He said to Julian, while he patted his own chest to clear his throat. The remainder of his whiskey glass was set down to sip again later, slowly.

"Oh, good evening to you, too." He greeted the newest member of the party, moving slightly to the side to clear more room.
User Image

With:
            OOC:

Well then,” Scarlett murmured softly, her head tilting as her long stemmed crystal was lifted and inclined in the owner’s direction. “I guess that’s where my luck runs out.” She smiled softly, and sipped from her mockly toasted glass before diverting her attention to the door as it swung open once more.

She inclined her head in greeting to this man as well. “Bonsoir.” The simple word was said softly, without much more to it before she sipped her wine once more, going through this particular glass much more quickly than appropriate for it’s vintage.

A chuckle couldn't help but to escape as Curtis inadequately tried to knock his drink back, but she covered it with a much slower sip of her divine, dark red wine, emerald eyes sparkling with amusement. "Perhaps the monsieur would find a chaser to be of some use?" She asked in a mock tone of sugary sweet concern, her head canted saucily. Oh yes, she was full of merriment this night.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff