Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Hunter

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Now that he was talking instead of growling, she found he had an interesting gait to his speech. It reminded her of a younger time, and his choice of rum only added to the effect.

"Lovely," she cooed to him before draining her glass and setting it back on the napkin. "So Julian," She began, sitting up a little bit straighter, "You're like some kind of one man band huh?" A curious cat, it was hard to hold her tongue. Most of the time she crossed the line in her questions. Luckily, she was still in the realm of small talk.

Versatile Humorist

As she started to focus her attention on him, hazel eyes reflected back at her dangerously. Out of all honesty, Ren couldn't think of anything unique about what lied within the chamber within his mind. However, when she tried to pry, he could tell and he was even able to block her from doing so now that he was aware of how she worked when it came to that particular gift. " Oh, if you want to get personal so quick, maybe you should let me at least know your name first." He stuffed a hand in his pocket and flicked the spent cigarette to the ground, offering her a smug look.
User Image

Wearing: This.
            With:
            OOC:

One eyebrow lifted in amusement. “If you think this is getting personal quick, I must be losing my touch.” She chuckled softly, a deep throaty sound as she flicked her spent vice to the side, watching as it fell into a pile of snow dust and fizzled into nonexistence.

Scarlett.” She answered anyway, finding no such need to hide it for the time being. After all, the other inhabitants of the bar already knew it thanks to Eneru plucking it prematurely from her mind. "And you are...?"

Versatile Humorist

He did know her name already due to eavesdropping, but he'd rather have it introduced to him. His grin widened, much like a fanged Cheshire cat, a hand coming out to her. He obviously had no shame in showing her his pretty bruised up face. Honestly, Ren didn't have shame for a lot of things. " Oh, can't you figure that out for yourself?" He chuckled, deciding that he probably had teased her enough-- for now. " The names Ren."

Dangerous Shapeshifter

'Som'n like that. Fer now, I s'pose. Ain't much sense in hirin' a full staff, I don't much need the help. Just opened up, y'see. Ain't much use fer extra hands just yet. "

[. With one hand he lifted his glass and from it drew a long drink, seemingly undisturbed by the burn of the alcohol as it washed down his throat. He drank as if he were downing water, gulps at a time. When he'd slaked his thirst for the moment, he set the glass back down upon the counter and scratched at the base of his right horn with the corresponding set of claws. ]

User Image

With:
            OOC:

As his hand extended, Scarlett’s did as well, her much daintier digits clasping around his wider palm for a brief moment. She didn’t bother to reel in her powers, therefore pheromones continued to excrete from her skin and – unless he had some way of blocking it – into his as well, though she didn’t know nor did she care if they would affect him the way they did most beings with any amount of a sexual drive. “I could have, yes. Just as you already knew mine but asked anyways.” She said lightly with a smirk of her own, drawing her hand back and sliding it into her pocket for another cigarette.

The slender menthol was tucked between her lips, lit, and drawn thickly upon.

Timid Hunter

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
She nodded in response.

"Can I get another?" She asked him sweetly now, pointing a delicate finger at her empty glass. The alcohol should help sooth her of her tobacco craving. For once, she was trying to cut back. So far so good, as long as she had a drink to sip on. "What brought you to want to run a business?" Especially one with plenty of things that went bump in the night.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

[. As requested, he refilled her glass with Scotch and then offered up a half-hearted shrug, his tail bobbing lazily from side to side. ]

"Ah, I needed somethin' to occupy my time. Idle hands and all, y'know? 'Sides, what better way to spend yer time than sittin' around, drinkin', watchin' people drown their demons. 'Couldn't very well waltz into any ordinary joint 'les'n I wanted to get myself skinned and mounted like some trophy. I can take a lot, but I ain't no match for the world. "

Versatile Humorist

The scent that came from her was undoubtedly working, though probably not into any sort of extent it would for a human male and he gave himself more credit than he was worth. Well, knowing that she basically could read his thoughts whenever his guard was down made him pretty edgy and think twice about messing with her when there were other men and women he could probably be talking to that weren't a** mysterious. Though, it was hard to avoid her now. She was rather attractive along with a nice name, but he wasn't sure if it was an illusion or if it was something genuine. He did know he was playing with fire continuing the conversation, but he just couldn't simply resist the urge to stick around for a bit. " You don't seem like you're in a hurry to leave."

Timid Hunter

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
After he filled her glass she brought it up to her lips hastily but paused as he explained his plight. Now she frowned and brought the glass down just a bit.

"Surely there are plenty of holes in the wall that accommodate the likes of you and I?" In fact, Tig had seen plenty a generous inn. Other's she had even entered under worse circumstances than this one. "I get it, creature comforts." She chuckled at this, thinking of her own long abandoned bar. The graceful beauty took a sip of her drink. "This is the part where you are supposed to ask me something." She gave him a demanding look, but the corner of her lips tugged upward in quiet playfulness.
User Image

With:
            OOC: Edited: OH GOD. That one statement didn't make sense at all. I have no idea what happened there.

He seemed wary of her as well. She really was losing her touch.

I don’t bite.” She said lightly, noting how his mood had changed. “Unless you ask me to.” A cheeky, pearly white smile of perfectly straight, white rows was granted to him.

His statement was contemplated, her head canting to the side. “I’m not, really. Perhaps if there was something more exciting than an empty cottage waiting for me I would be, but unfortunately I find myself living a solitary existence these days.” She shrugged lightly, shoulders rolling up casually as her cigarette was slid between cherry lips. “Though, why would I rush away when you seem so keen to stay?

Dangerous Shapeshifter

'Ah, sure there are. I just ain't the sort to go lookin'. You probably already noticed, but I ain't one known for patience, and I don't play well with others. 'S'easier this way, fer sure."

[. Julian stole another swig of his rum as he looked her over, attempting to think of a question to ask her. Unable to think of anything original, he made the choice to settle. ]

"Hmn. What made you decide to demolish my cellar?"
[She obviously hadn't caused quite so much damaged as to seriously consider the cellar 'demolished', but Julian was in the habit of wording things however they happened to form themselves. ]

Timid Hunter

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Tig had to agree with him there.

His stoic nature gave her the urge to yawn now, but she didn't to be polite. Instead she sipped her drink and rolled her eyes at him. "Chance. I was actually on my way to make quite a bit of money. " At this her stare turned a bit more cold, making her blinded left eye all the more eerie. Lighting up, she literally shrugged it off and leaned her elbows on the counter giving him a profile view. "That ship has sailed. What makes you so uptight?" The tigress turned a bit, wondering if that would just make him pissed or not.

Versatile Humorist

Ren definitely didn't mind the part about her biting and it humoured him. He raised his thick brows at her, setting his foot down so that both were now planted onto the ground. " Glad to know I'm at least more exciting than some old empty cottage." He rolled his shoulders casually, eyes giving her another look over in a not so subtle manner. " I'm sure a lot of men you meet have a hard time leaving your side, am I right?"
User Image

With:
            OOC:

She was appreciative of the look he cast down her body, inwardly preening over such an open glance-over; after all she was particularly proud of how well preserved she was, demon or not, for her age. “It depends on the man, and my mood.” Scarlett pondered briefly, an amused smile turning her lips up as she chuckled. If only that statement had applied to her former husband.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff