Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Noob

[ . : . ]

'Mmm.. juice..'

With that, Llewellyn roamed off. Intent on a taste of pineapple.

Rosa Vernal
"..a concussion.."

'Don't strain yourself.'

He'd call over his shoulder, just before dissapearing into the abyss that lay just beyond the perimeter of the bonfire. Just past where the light dimmed into nothing.

Searching for some juice to wet his whistle upon.

He sensed he was being talked about. Somehow.

So he spoke up. "...What? Oh yeah. Never got a chance to introduce myself. I go by Virgil nowadays, so...could call me that I guess." With that out of the way,Virgil nodded to the vampire, who vanished a minute later.

The demon flashed a grin and leaned back in his chair. Minor magicka was spent to keep the chair balanced on two legs as he kicked back and closed his eyes. The bear behind him, at the mention of cocaine lifted its head. Maybe it understood, maybe it didn't.

This could be the start of a very...odd, indulgence on the creature's part.

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
Anneke looked over at the man speaking, " Nice to meet you Virgil. Anneke, if you didn't just hear." She gave him a warm smile and returned to munching on her roasted food. She was going to try one of those unusual white fluffy things when she was done. She'd never seen one before, but they looked interesting.
"So... Virgil... why the hell was there a bear here? I mean, nobody in this area has seen a bear for three generations."

Rhoslyn finished off a skewer and added some shrimp and pineapple to it before starting to torch it again.

"Mmh, might need more wood. And some palm wine would be nice, come to think of it. And your bear seems to like what I said... like I said earlier, you can take the kilos I have. I really don't much care for white powdery drugs."

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
"My name is Gautama; people seem to prefer to call me G though so that's fine."

G couldn't help but notice the large woodland creature lounging about and struggled to put together the bear with Ross's mention of cocaine. Gautama decided it was probably best if he didn't' know. He retrieved some pineapple chunks and instead of putting them on his skewer he ate them raw. It was really better if he ate more fruits and vegetable instead of indulging on meat right now. His stomach was already starting to expand again with that characteristic tightness you get after an extended period of little food.

"Did I miss much while I was asleep?" he said partially to Ross and partially to Anneke. He acknowledged the others present with his eyes but said nothing to them.

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
Anneke was particularly confused by Ross's statement, but then again a lot of things here perplexed her. She decided to give up on trying to understand why they were mentioning drugs and bears and focus on more food.

"Well, G, I slept most of today away as well so I couldn't say..." She shrugged a bit and reached for a white fluffy thing, observing it intently. " What are these?" she said inquisitively, not particularly to anyone. She was going to add it to some shrimp and whatnot on a skewer, but wasn't sure exactly what it was and decided that may not be a good idea.
"Uhh, hey guys."

Damon spoke to the people surrounding the bonfire, his voice more so directed in Ross' direction as he was the most familiar face of the bunch. The others surrounding the fire were unknown, not that he didn't think he wouldn't get to know them later. When Damon sat down the light from the fire showed ruffled silvery glimmering hair with bits of sand strewn in between locks. He hadn't worn a shirt so his upperbody was also covered in patches of sand and the thick diagonal scar running across his chest was very prominent. He slid his right foot in towards his pelvis and let his left leg halfway out in an arch, his left arm resting on his knee.

"What's cooking? I'm pretty hungry."
In answer to Rhoslyn's question, Virgil merely laughed and fell over backwards in a shower of sand. The not-so-distant memory of being dragged along by the bear was still, obviously, fresh in his mind. He found it hysterical.

The fact that he somehow didn't wonder why a bear was in the forest, eating his map, at that exact moment when he stepped into the clearing...well, it escaped him. The demon chocked it up to Gaian physics. Or reality, whichever.

"We inhabit a ******** up world, mate. I've got no clue as to why Bearzerker over here was in the woods." This was proclaimed as Virgil looked at Ross through the chair legs, being on his back and all.

Man.This position is comfortable. Good view of the stars as well. Odd how a demon, though a half-breed, could admire such beauty when the rest of his kind was ff wandering the mountains or terrorizing villages and other, less fortunate bars.

But then again, when you think about it, the stars are just massive bonfires in space, eternally burning. Infinite sources of heat.

Mmmm, oh how Virgil loved fire.

The half-devil fell asleep swiftly with this happy thought in his head. He most likely wouldn't hear whatever Ross had to say next.

((Alright. NOW I'm off to sleep. Later all.))
Turning back, he laughed.

"It's a marshmallow. Basically, it's sugar and gelatin. It's absolutely delicious and has little to no nutritional value. I suggest roasting it so the outside is a nice golden brown before eating it. Careful not to set it on fire, though..."

Noticing Damon, he laughed.

"Sober again? Well... meat, veggies, fruit, sugary products. Everyone else seems to prefer sweets."

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
G was now sufficiently full, his stomach now back to its normal size and stuffed with fruits and roasted vegetables and a small amount of beef. He stretched out and laid back on the sand and looked at the stars. Gautama really wasn't used to such a warm climate but he was beginning to like it. He ran a hand through his hair which was almost as black as the sand he was lying on.

Sitting back up he began to stare intently at the bonfire while listening to the conversation around him. He began to lose himself in the flames, becoming one with them just like those Zen masters tell you. Before he knew it the flames seemed to be pulsing along with his own heartbeat. When he finally noticed this he ceased his mind-meld with the force of nature and went back to gazing up at the stars, wondering if anyone had noticed the pattern that had occurred in the flames.

Dapper Noob

'Like pineapple juice.'

Llewellyn sat down beside Ross, large glass in hand. A rough mixture of pineapple and crushed ice within. The chalice gripped tightly in his right hand, the Cainite sipping from it periodically.

[ Eating dinner. ]

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
"Hmm....interesting. I'll give it a try." She slid te sugary puff onto her skewer and toasted away, checking periodically to be sure she didn't burn it. Once it was nice and golden she blew on it lightly to cool it off and took a bite. It was oozy and very, very sweet. Completely different, she thought, but really good. She'll have to tell Espen about these later.
"So...G...what exactly brings you here? Ross owns this place, one man was ripped from the forest by a bear...what is your story?" She smiled at him, licking the sticky marshmellow from her fingers.
"Exactly. And all them."

Rhoslyn indicated all the idle PC's standing around the fire in relative silence, aside from their very humanish noises and idle small talk that wasn't worth posting, like "Lovely night" and "I hope Ross doesn't feed the bear more cocaine."

Well, maybe the last part was worth mentioning.

[No worries. I think it's just us... uh, regulars? If such a place can have regs in 2 days of existence.]

Dapper Noob

[ I definately plan on staying. ]

Damon laughed a little bit at that comment. "I guess you could say that, not really the type to get drunk though. For obvious reasons." If Ross had paid attention he would noticed the various craters and destroyed objects near the shack left in the wake of Damon being smashed. "I have to work on not getting drunk, less I end up nuking everybody." With the little jokes aside, Damon foraged around gathering up a few fruits and vegetables of his own and one of the sharper sticks sticking out of the bonfire wood. He skewered them one by one on the stick and then stuck it in the ground at an angle away from the fire, letting the food cook a little bit before he ate it. The warmth of the flames relaxed him, and was only made better by the contrasting cool air blowing on his previously sunburned back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff