Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Jynx
The Great "Spider-Woman"
Trying to Stay Cool - Minus the Heels and Jewelry

She couldn’t help the small snicker that ushered from her plump lips. “I don’t think India was this bad either, though I don’t remember much of it, to be honest.” She said with a shrug.

Jynx’s particular breed was bred in specific parts India, though she had only been there for a few short days after hatching before being brought to America to be sold on the black market.

Anyways.

A small hand extended out to grasp the offered glass and she hummed her approval when the c***k of ice was dropped into it, the surface automatically cooling under her heated touch and she tightened her grip before bringing the glass up and pressing it to her forehead, pressing her lips into a thin line of discomfort. “How unfortunate for them.” Said with utter sarcasm, as Jynx was planning on being selfish for the time being.

A grumpy spider, after all, was never a good thing.

Newbie Regular

S e u n g - Y u n || P a r k
Co-owner of the Black Hound
The storm tiger

User Image
The spider woman was a spoiled one that was for sure. Still her sarcasm made Seung-Yun smirk before raising his glass in a mock toast before putting it back down so he could fish out a couple of ice cubes to stick in his mouth. The cool ice would melt into even cooler water for him to drink in no time. "You look nice today." He commented in between the chewing of his ice. Gulping down the tasty treat he would put his glass down and move the ice tray into the refrigerator and gloat when time came for them to use it later on in the day.

"Is there anything else you need?" The man asked as he went to do their bed and once the pillows and sheets were in order sit down. "Aside from winter arriving. I don't think I can buy you a change of the weather." He joked as he patted the empty space to his side. "But do you have anything else you want Jynx?" Her happiness had become a priority for the Asian as soon as the two had gotten over the hurdle of being assholes to one another. Now they seemed to be in the we're-unoffcially-a-couple-but-don't-want-make-it-offical stage.
User Image
Jynx
The Great "Spider-Woman"

She watched as he made the bed up all nice and neat ( something she never bothered with, after all, wasn’t it just going to get messy again? ) before gesturing for her to sit next to him, which she very happily did. After settling down, heels kicked off dainty feet and slender legs brought up to cross Indian style, she tilted the glass against her lips and popped a nice chunk of ice which she chewed on with satisfaction. She glanced sideways at him, a single eyebrow raising before she turned her gaze around the room where evidence of her presence clearly dotted the space, be it a set of shoes, a hair brush or a stray makeup jar.

“Not overly, I don’t think.” She said with a short shrug before her mind wandered to the tiger that crawled predatorily up Park’s back and her head tilted to the side before she nodded. “I want a tattoo.”

And she glanced at him with a nervous sort of look. In truth, she felt kind of bad for sucking up all his finances, but until she found a job or something, what else was she to do? “Should I like, work in the bar or something? So I can pay you back?”

Newbie Regular

The storm tiger

User Image
Her request was reasonable. But then came the feeling of being a moocher. Well she wasn't as bad as she could of been. Some women might of seen Park's kindness when it came to spending cash as a quick way to untold riches and probably bankruptcy for the Korean. "You could work as a server and such. Take people's orders and bring them out." It was a hard job when customers picked up but better than nothing if she wanted to work. "The job experience will help when you decide to move up." Which Seung-Yun hoped she would. The pretty blue haired woman could become the rich one in their relationship for all he knew. "As for a tattoo, once it is so damn hot we can work on that."
User Image
Jynx
The Great "Spider-Woman"

“That’ll work.” She said with a smile, lips parting wide as she leaned over far enough to kiss his cheek, keeping the contact light and breathy so that their skin didn’t linger together for too long with the already heat that stifled the air. “And you know, a wedding ring, a fancy house, a shiny ca- Well no, I don’t know how to drive, so no car.” She snickered softly, and popped another ice cube into her mouth, crunching on it with her back teeth before tilting the glass and drinking the water from the quickly melting ice cubes.

And then an idea sparked in her mind. “We could go swimming! That would help with the heat, right?”
User Image

Gus
The Werewolf Without a Clue.
I'm sexy and I know it!

After leaving Jezebella’s room the morning after their conversation, he bumped into Jynx in the hallway, noting her look of curious surprise to see that he wasn’t in his own room, and he chuckled softly before hearing the request delivered by her but offered by Park. “Oh! Gus, Park wanted me to ask you to go into town and get Petrol for the backup generator.” Even though he was sure she had no idea what any of that meant ( beautiful, but daffy ) he nodded. “Sure, not a problem sweet cheeks. I’ll get right on it after I make up some breakfast for everyone.” He told her before stepping to the side so she could sidle on past him and back to Park’s room.

Gus ducked into his and Juliet’s room, noting that the dark haired Zoe was stirring though Juliet was nowhere to be seen. “Is someone there? I can hear you.” The blind girl stated as she slowly sat up and pushed the sheet from her form and Gus smiled, and dumbly waved. “Mornin’ Zoe, just me. Need a change of clothes.” He said and she nodded with a bright smile on her chipper face. “Of course! I won’t look, promise.” She said with a wide grin, and Gus couldn’t help but to smile as well.

After a quick shower and a change of clothes ( in the bathroom of course, blind or not it seemed polite ) he helped Zoe back to her room and then moved down the stairs and into the bar where Juliet was clicking around in her sexy heels, taking a new alcohol order. Gus frowned. “Shouldn’t you be resting?”

Gus, though he didn't feel the heat near as bad as some people, had gone with a pair of well fitting grey plaid shorts, a casual button with short sleeves and the usual converse, silver spikes and cross accessory set. His hands slid into the deep pockets of his shorts and he bobbed impatiently on the balls of his feet while waiting for an answer.

Zoe
The Blind Prophet
Too Hot For Pants

When she was safely tucked away into her own room once more, Zoe took her sweet time in showering and changing for the day; her short hair was blow dried and then straightened to hang around her head longer in the front and shorted to the back. A strapless dress with an eccentric design she had never seen was pulled on, adjusted and checked to be sure it laid correctly over her form before she tucked her feet into a pair of sandals, picked up her cane, and moved from the room to follow the sounds of voices coming from below.

She entered the bar just in time to hear Gus comment on Juliet’s being up and about and she nodded as she tapped her way to the bar, and then felt her way to sitting down. “I agree, Juliet. You must’ve slept something awful in that chair.” The dark haired prophet said in a tone of reprimand.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

Juliet was busy leaning over the bar’s top, wincing slightly as she shuffled her weight onto the other side so as to not lean against her right one, as she ran over the finalized list, the quick and rushed steps, coming from the staircase, caused her to look upwards. Seeing her brother, the look along her face would speak volumes. It was pained, hurt, and it wasn’t from her arm. “I need to be doing anything but resting, Tempy.” She responded. Her eyes returned to the paper beneath her as she continued to speak. “Vivian is sleeping with a man.” She spoke, taking the paper and turning away from him purposely as she went about her business.

Just then, as she felt the inner heart ache plague her beating organ, she heard another pair of foot steps linger down from the stairs. These, however, were lighter and purposely caused her to glance up from the elegance of the steps alone. The sound coming from the dark haired beauty caused Juliet to smile lightly before the smile disappeared. Hearing the other agree wth her brother only caused her to sigh heavily.

“Now, Pretty. This isn’t how it works!” She offered, lowering the paper to the bar’s top once more as her hands came to rest along her own slender hips. “When I offer ya my bed, and I took the chair…” The later part was for her brother’s sake mainly because she knew he would be eager to tease her about it later. “Then you’re on my side, love. Not his.” She turned, pointing to her brother. “And you!” She spoke, her voice holding it’s natural and playful tone. “I’m fine, Tempy. I promise.” She assured him, moving around the bar and, in using her left arm, ushered Zoe onto a stool securely before leaning forth and whispering in her ear. “I slept just fine on the chair, Pretty. Are ya feeling better?” She inquired lightly. The smell of her lilac and vanilla scent filling the room.

Juliet lightly pulled back from Zoe’s side, rejoining her place behind the bar, as she began to fan herself with the paper she just picked back up. “Temp, do something about this damn heat, won’t ya? Or, install a pool in the middle of the room?” She jested, though just half way. She loved swimming, loved water, and having it closer would be so beneficial.

Wearing:Mmm. Leather
Theme song:Broken…simply broken.
O.O.C:
User Image

Gus
The Werewolf Without a Clue.
I'm sexy and I know it!

Vivian? Oh. Right. s**t.

His eyes widened and Gus’s mouth fell open slightly at her words, and before she could protest he’d be across the bar, pulling her into a gentle bear hug so as to not hurt her arm more than it already was. “Jewels. I’m so sorry.” He said quietly into her smooth hair before stepping back and shaking his head. “How rotten.”

When Zoe came down and agreed with him, Gus barked out a laugh and shook his head. “Got ‘er on my side already. And Jewels, I’m a werewolf, not a damn wizard.” He commented, still chuckling as he cast a worried glance at his pained sister before moving off into the kitchen to make something to eat for anyone who happened to be around.

Zoe
The Blind Prophet
Too Hot For Pants

Zoe smiled simply. “Who says I have to be on any one side?” She quested lightly, allowing the help to find a stool and settling down with her cane folded and gripped within the comfort of her lap, fingers staying wrapped about it. “I’m fine, Juliet. Thank you.” Zoe said dismissively, rubbing the side of her neck with one hand as her head tilted to the side.

“Honestly, the sickness wears off rather fast.” She said after Gus had left them. “It just takes a lot to manifest them into images is all. Doesn’t help that trying to focus on them to find semblance to the blurry shapes gives me a massive headache.”

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

The deep and dark brown eyes would narrow at her brother as she moved to lean against the bar’s edge, still fanning herself. “Yeah, a dog who needs a muzzle.” She jested, trying to push her brother’s buttons. Yeah, she was hurt, and she knew he loved her and didn’t deserve it, but the girl had to blow off steam. “Now I’m curious as to how I’m gonna get her back on my side, Temp.” She cooed lightly, the playfulness of her voice playing out lightly as she turned to make two glasses of ice cold water. Opening the ice bin, she turned towards Tempy.

“Where the hell is all my ice?!” She called out, missing the whole bin of ice, whatever was left was pure water. Tempy’s lucky he recently hugged her! “Damn it. Hey, Pretty?” She called back to Zoe as she moved closer to the edge of the bar, leaning across the bar, she sighed. “I was gonna make you the meanest glass of ice water we had, to go with that beautiful dress of yours, but I’m all out of ice, Pretty.” She informed the other woman wondering if she should go and see about taking a walk and fetching some ice from other places. Yes, she had noticed how amazing Zoe appeared, even in her recent state of hurt and rejection, and was willing to walk for ice if that's what the other really wanted.

Zoe began to explain the after effects of the visions. How they turned her stomach, how they gave her massive headaches. Juliet moved her uninjured arm across the bar, and rested her hand along Zoe’s, not only for support, but for compassion. “Is there anyway around such side effects, Pretty? I mean, can you learn to concentrate harder on them, or less, if it would take away those harsh side effects?” She inquired lightly as she went to lift her injured arm back behind her hand but winced as the stitches pulled lightly in discomfort.

Wearing:Mmm. Leather
Theme song:Broken…simply broken.
O.O.C:

2,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
[[ Sorry, I disappeared for a while there D:
Is it a new day? And is anyone around to play with? ]]

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

(( ooc: I am officially without a laptop right now. and until my brother updates his antiviral, I will prob be on hiatus for a while. ;A; I will let ya know if I find a ray of hope in this desolate situation ))

Newbie Regular

The storm tiger

User Image
The heat wave had come and gone, with new peeps coming in and old ones leaving for a short vacation. Kalyspo, co-owner of the Black Hound was away from the smog, hustling and jostling of the city for well deserved time off. Seung-Yun was now without a hostess and with his disposition business would of surely faltered. Thankfully the blonde bombshell Juliet was given the task of greeting everyone who stepped into their tavern a friendly smile.

"We need more bloodwine" The Asian said after looking over the month's remaining stock. The checklist in his hand had several red lines under what had been the best sellers. When it came to drinks it seemed bloodwine was at the top of the list. Now if he could only find a way to make the bloodsuckers eat... The man looked past the paper in his hands to the blue haired woman beside him in their lavish queen size bed. The sun had barely come up at Mr. Park was already working.
User Image
Jynx
The Great "Spider-Woman"
Nekkid

Jynx, who had taken more than a few tips on beauty from the more amiable part of the duo, was carefully sprawled on her stomach with her dainty fingers draped over the edge of the bed, a nail file sliding back and forth over the index finger of her left hand as she shaped the smooth nail into a rounded off square tip that made her long fingers look dainty and divine. “I never liked bloodwine.” She commented idly, turning wide, golden eyes to peer at her companion as her head tilted softly to the side. “But yeah… It is kind of a hit, huh?”

Over the past few weeks since Kaly’s disappearance on a well-deserved and needed vacation, Jynx had picked up working as a waitress/bartender, in close cahoots with Juliet who was more than thrilled to have the young woman working with her. Not only that, but she and Park had finally fallen into some weird kind of dysfunctional relationship thing that had its ups and downs, thrills and chills, whatever.

She checked each of her nails to be sure the shape was uniform and then rolled to the side, clutching the silk sheet to her bare chest as she rose onto her knees, kissed Park’s cheek, and then removed her lithe frame from the bed to toddle off for a shower.

Newbie Regular

The storm tiger

User Image
"I figured that." Jynx was a spider-woman person, but by no mean bloodthirsty one if that even made sense. It was too early to think about how a tarantula had become a gorgeous blue haired bombshell who ended up settling in with the normally angry Korean and connect it to whether she still had that instinct to drink blood or juices or whatever spiders do when they eat prey. Still her point was valid. "The common man on the street wouldn't fancy mixing their alcohol with blood." Almost everyone either drank some form of rice wine or lager thanks to the wild history of their city-state.

Before she could saunter off into their bathroom Seung-Yun snuck in a quick peck on Jynx's full lips before turning to get ready himself. Ever the early bird the man had already freshened up and was in a fresh pair of pants and white tank top that could over cover a portion of the vibrant tiger painted on his back. Standing up the man took the piece of paper and stuffed it into his back pocket before going over to his closet.

The once sparsely occupied closet had subtly turned into a room full of women's clothes. Careful to not trip over a deadly pair of heels hidden amongst all of Jynx's stuff Park made it over to the small corner where his shirts were and picked up a simple black polo. Pulling it on the man then dug out a pair of sneakers and was done dressing for the day. Still he waited for the spider-woman to come out and get dressed before they went downstairs together. "So..." Park said with snark as he closed the door behind them. "What would the lovely spider want for breakfast?"
User Image
Jynx
The Great "Spider-Woman"
Nekkid

The kiss before her shower had not been ignored, in fact, it had been sweetly returned with a gentle caress from the tips of her well shaped fingers before she’d turned and moved into the bathroom to rinse clean the previous night. Once she was fresh and sweet smelling once more, teeth brushed and hair combed, she painted on her makeup with immaculate strokes from a genuine horse hair brush and slipped a pair of bright yellow skinny jeans, a sequined blue top that glittered becomingly when she moved, white and black heels that were reminiscent of the Saddle Shoes worn with Poodle Skirts and a set of dangling, finely created chandelier earrings made of onyx. Nails painted and perfume spirited about she stepped from the bathroom and smoothed her pristine pants.

“Waffles.” She said with a confirming nod. Gus had hooked her onto them, especially when he threw in some sort of berry and maple syrup imported direct from Canada, sprinkled with a fine dusting of powdered sugar with a side of crisp bacon. Jynx wasn’t overly sure just what about the sweet and salty combination breakfast she liked best, but it had become a daily treat that she was most certainly fond of. “Ready?” She asked, holding out her hand before they trucked their way down into the bar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff