Welcome to Gaia! ::

OOC:

Kat, I left you a present ICly. Go back and read my second-to-last post. And enjoy.
GrayFox436
OOC:

Kat, I left you a present ICly. Go back and read my second-to-last post. And enjoy.
(( You talking about the PDA? :3 ))
OOC:

That I am.
GrayFox436
OOC:

That I am.

(( *le smirk* and a Merry Christmas to me! Shall I put that in my post before you post back to me.))
OOC:

If you like. Ceric isn't going to be there-and-back very quickly so you'll have time.

Demonic Waffles

GrayFox436
OOC:

If you like. Ceric isn't going to be there-and-back very quickly so you'll have time.
(( Ill make another post later. Merry Christmas Gray. smile ))
OOC:

A PDA is a Personal Data Assistant. It's a pocket computer!

*Laughs and hugs*

It's what Ceric was using to check up on people around the Underworld when you two were talking about who knows what.

But I can leave a gun there if you like, too. That sounds like something Ceric would do.
GrayFox436
OOC:

A PDA is a Personal Data Assistant. It's a pocket computer!

*Laughs and hugs*

It's what Ceric was using to check up on people around the Underworld when you two were talking about who knows what.

But I can leave a gun there if you like, too. That sounds like something Ceric would do.

((I'm not all knowing of things. Would have been a good explanation. Kat won't look through it, she probably wouldn't know how to use it. You don't have to, I'll cut the post. Uhg.. *Flustered.* >////< ))
OOC:

My most diplomatic appologies.

My intention was for her to find it and read it. I'll understand if this has soured your mood.

*Bows his head slightly*

Demonic Waffles

GrayFox436
OOC:

My most diplomatic appologies.

My intention was for her to find it and read it. I'll understand if this has soured your mood.

*Bows his head slightly*
(( No, no. I just, didn't know what it was. Ill make another post. >_< ))
A bloody palm placed on the knob of the backdoor, as she quietly slipped in. Not even making a few steps in, she slowly leaned up against the wall. The stairs to the rooms were just a few more steps away, as she staggered towards them trying not to draw attention. Her arm held against her stomach as she reached the first step and painfully, yet swiftly made her way upstairs. The corridors to the hallways were emptied and she let out a grateful sigh as she made her way down them to a vacant room. Each door she reached, she would jiggle the handle to see if maybe someone had left a room unlocked. Reaching the last room, she weakly chuckled and winced at the brief discomfort from the reaction. The rooms were all locked; at least the innkeepers were doing their jobs.

It hurt too much to stand up and at the end of the hall; she slid to the ground and closed her weary eyes. What none could see is that she didn’t appear to be hurt other than the indication of her bloody hand from coughing up blood.

A haze fell on her as she shook her head slowly…strands of lavender hair fell around her face as she motioned her lips as if she were whispering something. A hush almost haunting whisper echoed and the shadows through the building stirred as if they were like flickering flames. They gathered and flew off the walls onto a massive pile in the middle of the bar floor. They began to take shape of a shadowy foxlike creature about two feet tall and almost as curious-looking as its own expression. It darted off the furniture as if it were exploring its surroundings. Saryu was weak but she continued to concentrate on completing this new familiar to assist her. It had been years since she last formed her former familiar, Dice, but that was a time long ago.

Jezela, she called to it as its name echoed and its ears slightly twitched. Turning its head, it was weary to venture towards the source of the calling even though she desperately needed this being to figure it out by getting with the program.
((Imma gonna leave that there for now...*sneaks out*))
Dark the Angel

While she had been contemplating herself in the mirror, something cause her eye behind her. Kat whirled around and began to take note of what was lying on her bed, a small device that had been opened to a page. She wasn't sure what exactly it was, she was even to afraid to touch it. If it hadn't exploded this whole time, maybe it was because she didn't touch it. Why did he leave it here? Her eyes drew a little closer to the contents.

Name: Kathrine Emilia Moreau

Nicknamed: Kitty Wicked

Hair color: Blonde

Eye color: Red

Weight: Unknown

Height: Unknown

Place of current residence: The owner of The Underworld Bar & Inn

Kat's eyes were scanning fairly quickly before a noise made her jump. The girl had managed to slip unnoticed, but she had to pass through Kat's door to get to the end of the hall. Her staggering was less then quiet up the stairs and through the hall as she heard the intruder jiggle the handles with hope one of these would be opened. Fancy that she had missed her own, Kat was the first door in the hall, maybe she just assumed it would be locked without really trying it. The blonde hurried over to the last drawer in her closet cabinet, unlocking the box a shiny silver desert eagle gleamed up at Kat. She took it out and put a clip in it before heading down the hall to see what the ruckus was. Kat peaked out her door and called out first, "Hello?" She said quietly.

With no response she headed down, her gun placed in front of her with a hand on the trigger. When she finally reached the end, her mouth hung open. While the girl at first glance didn't appear to be a bloody mess, she looked weary and her hands were covered in the substance. Her face looked eerily familiar to Kat, but the hair didn't match (I don't know if you are keeping it the same color when Dreamer re-met her, it was brown, unless it's lavender again.). "What are you doing here? Who are you?" Not taking anything by surprise she drew the eagle up again.

((Details, details. razz that’s why you are so much better at this than me.))

She heard a faint ‘hello’ as she leaned back against the shadows to keep herself slightly hidden from obvious glances. But this girl had been searching for her, Saryu could faintly make out a figure walking towards her, hands outstretched forward. Something was in this person’s hands, and she heavily inhaled as instinct made her cautious.

The newly formed familiar then felt the uneasiness of its master sprung to attention, leaping and crashing against furniture, décor, and bar items as it sprinted towards the stairs. It darted down the hallway, slipping pass the approaching figure like a faint breeze, and slid to a stop before its vulnerable mistress.

“Finally,” Saryu winced, reaching out for the creature as her hand caressed the face of the familiar's smoky like shape, “Took you long enough.” She winced once more but then whoever was approaching her drew her attention away.

Saryu leaned back further into the shadows and suddenly, her lavender hair shifts to less noticeable color as if lighting were playing tricks to one’s eyes. Jezela spun around and bore its teeth, warning not to come to close to its mistress. Saryu frowned slightly knowing that this was an unstable familiar which would be something she needed to work on. Saryu lifted her gaze upward and placed a reassuring hand on Jezela, as if to be at peace. The creature whimpered slightly and quickly nuzzled Saryu’s lap. “Sorry…” She weakly smiled, “Don’t mind me. Names are not important but if you want, call me Saryu. Nobody really, just a little tired. I apologize for scaring you and pay no heed to my friend, it’s still just a youngling. I’m fine just been a long day…”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff