Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

onyx2047

User Image

Wearing:Exploring Town

Rini looked up at Heiden as he came over to tell her no. She just wanted to give it some love, okay, well maybe she did want it alittle. ALOT. But she was already ahead of him in thinking, she handed the cute little pup back to the worker.

"How would I cuddle a fish?"

She asked tilting her head. She wasn't a mermaid, the fish would die.

"I could maybe cuddle a snake..."

She looked at Heiden, surely there was something here she could take home. She felt like she would be leaving with a fish though.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Location: Port Thume - Main (Perdy's pet shop near the pier) ~ Threads: Casual

"You can't. That's the point" he snickered.

Then he stopped and both of his brows went up. "Cuddle a snake? Rini...what is wrong with you? Why are you looking for something to 'cuddle' or take care of? I do not understand." he asked very confused.

His head turned to see a shelf of glass jars with rather pretty looking fish in them.
"Now see here! Here are some poor fish that are in need of saving!!! Cooped up in a jar with no one to love it. What makes a puppy or a snake any better than this helpless fish?" he gushed having picked up a jar with a betta in it. He then handed it to Rini.

Divine Streaker

onyx2047

User Image

Her face looked like Heiden had broke an egg on it. She gave him that cute little pout of hers. Her eyes watching what he was doing, when he asked her that question she stopped to think about it.

"I just thought it would be fun is all"

She looked at the Bettas and her eyes widened. Heiden was right, poor unloved fishes. She should fix that.

"Let's get two, one for me and one for you..since we have our own rooms and all"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Location: Port Thume - Main (Perdy's pet shop near the pier) ~ Threads: Casual

"And I thought my idea of fun was crooked." he snorted before a laugh.
His laugh grew deeper and richer what with Rini's comment regarding two fish and two rooms.
"Okay Fine fine. Two fish." he spun around to pick himself a fish.

Once he picked a fish he turned back to Rini. "Now we have to get all the fixings for them..." he looked to the clerk who then promptly showed them the selection of tanks, gravel, decor, foods, and so forth for their newly acquired 'pets'.

Their last package of the day was a rather large and heavy and so Rini would have to take all of the bags. Providing that Rini was finished, the two would leave for the Asper now.

Divine Streaker

onyx2047

User Image

She looked over the tanks and picked a nice big space for her Betta. Rini choose her gravel and then some plants. She got water purifier and the best food they offered. She smiled at her new pet, and looked as happy as a child getting a puppy. It was a fish, but it was something. She carried the bags as they exited the store and headed back towards the Asper.

"Thank you for the trip....It was so much fun, I can not wait to find more things this place has to offer...When we get back and set up the fishies, is there anything you want to do together or, will I see you later tonight?"

She wasn't going to push herself on him. As much as she wanted to spend all her time with him. She knew sometimes guys wanted their space.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Location: Port Thume - Main (Heading towards the Asper) ~ Threads: Casual

As the two made their way through the streets and Rini had asked him a question, he didn't skip a beat in answering.
'Well i'd like to check out what is behind that damn door in my room...the one in the mirror." he spoke that last part lowly to her.
'I was thinking you could discover it with me.' he shrugged lightly. 'I mean if you don't want to it's cool...'

It wasn't before long when the two of them ran into Heiden's mother, Onyx. It would seem that she was in quite a good mood herself. The three of them stood for a few moments to chat.
"Oh hey! We have something for you!" Heiden said nodding to Rini for her to give oni her gift. "And you have to check out the bakery in the clock tower square! You won't be disappointed. We just came from there. The most amazing looking cupcakes ever!" he said purposefully adding that part in. He wanted to die laughing seeing the spark in her eye's when he had said that. He loved the fact that his mother knew how to be a big kid still. Though it was rare, he knew it was there having the blessing of seeing it and experiencing it for himself.

His mother accepted the gift with smiles and a light blush claiming that she would open it at the bakery. Heiden had asked her where she had been going. Onyx had been about to go do some research at the library. It wouldn't take too many guesses on what either. Heiden and Rini spent a little time relaying the places they went and saw with much enthusiasm. They told her about their new pets and how they were both going to go and set up their tanks and then probably hang in for the day. With that, they would part their ways.

Divine Streaker

onyx2047

User Image

Rini smiled at Heiden, then giggled slightly. He was silly, why would she not want to make this discovery with him? She shook her head lightly, and tsk'd him three times. She was flattered that he would want to share such a private thing. It made her chest beat alittle more, and her heart flutter lightly.

"Now, Heiden, Why do you think that I would not want to see this with you?"

As they ran into Oynx, Rini had to set the bags down while they spoke. She found the books, and grinned as she handed them over. Heiden and herself telling Oynx about the delightful port. As they split ways Rini, lead Heiden to her room, she put down everyones gifts and her clothes a presented Heiden with a shirt she had bought him a long with a nice shiny new watch. She grabbed her betta kit and began to set up the tank and put her fish in it.

"Now we do you and then to the mirror"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Location: Port Thume - Asper (Heidens Quarters) ~ Threads: Casual

Receiving Rini's gifts he shook his head. He couldn't believe that she had gotten away with sneaking in more gifts for him. Not to worry. His own mammoth gift was building. Heiden gave her a loving kiss and a 'thank you' for them.
"I suppose we can leave your fish and tank here in this room for now. Mine will go in there" he said nodding to the mirror.

Once her tank was set the two would enter the gilded black mirror. Inside Heiden would put his gifts away and together he and Rini would set up his fish tank. He was actually happy to have this pretty fish. Betta sure were cool. Then it was to the much anticipated door. The thing he was itching to know what was behind it. Fishing out the black key that had belonged to it he stared at it in his hands. His heart began to race. Why?

"My heart is racing. Something behind this door belonged to my father Rini..." he placed his rather cool grey eye's upon her a moment.

Looking to the door he pushed his dresser out of the way with some help from Rini, placed the key into the lock and unlocked the door. Hand upon the handle he turned it, paused in hesitation but then suddenly pushed the door open. What they were met with appeared to be a pitch black tunnel with a spot of light at it's end. Without looking at rini heiden held out his hand for hers. Once she placed hers within his...the two of them would venture in. A few strides in and the door would close behind them. As they walked cautiously it was then noted that it wasn't exactly a mere tunnel at all. Things all around them began to move...gasstuous clouds of shimmering dust.....as they continued things got a little brighter, clearer. Blue's turned to purples, reds...a shooting star! It was as if they were walking through the cosmos!!!!

"Rini...what...is this?" he asked in a hushed whisper of awe. Were they seriously walking the cosmos? It couldn't be. It had to be some sort of enchantment his father had put there or something. Needless to say it was one of the most gorgeous spectacles he had ever seen.

Soon the two stood now before the blinding white light at the end of the 'tunnel'. Together the two pushed through. When they opened their eye's what awaited them...was truly unbelievable. It was a meadow. Behind them was a tree with which they could see the outline of the hidden door with which they had just came through and had also closed. Up upon a small hill stood a rickety but charming black house. It was similar to something out of Harry Potter, the Weasley home perhaps. Cottagey in essence. Not far from this house and down the hill was a large pond.

Heiden gasped. He noted that the light here didn't hurt him nor was this apparent sun light blistering hot. It was just right.
"A hide away...my father had a safe house!? But...where are we?" he said more to himself than to Rini as he walked on a bit and turned to pan the area.
"This is very Ireland looking no?" he then said to Rini.

The two would walk the path up to the house and would find that the door was unlocked. Entering the house the place would all be of dark romantic gothic decor. Given who and what Soverus was, it wasn't any wonder he preferred the style. The two would slowly take the time to inspect the home. Their tour would end back in the front foyer. Heiden was speechless.

Divine Streaker

onyx2047

User Image

Rini chuckled as she watched his face at her two extras gifts. She was sneaky, with that little movement. She returned the loving thank you kiss, with a sweet I love you and you are welcome. She went back to working on her tank, then slides her betta in there. She smiled as it swam around happily in his tank. Once she felt that it was okay, she and Heiden had walked though the mirror, cleared a space for the betta and continued on. She would come and pour the gravel carefully, then the decorations. As they worked together, she smiled at him from time to time.

Her eyes watched him as he pulled out the black key, that Onyx had given him earlier. She heard his words, the way he spoke it. Nervous and amazement in his voice all at once. Her eyes met his, and she gave him a supporting look. That she was there for him, for this moment. Walking across the room, the female would help him move the dresser, and watch as he unlocked the door. His hand was extended to her, and she took it. She jumped at the door closed behind them as they proceeded in slowly. Her eyes sparkled in the many colors that flashed around. Her jaw nearly dropped as they looked around, only to not have a real answer to Heiden's question. To her it was magic, it was one of the most amazing things that she had ever seen.

She winced as they had come to a door. She bit her lip, wonder what lay past it. It was a meadow, and a home. She nearly died at the sight of it all. Her body leaned again Heiden, for support.

"You are right, this does remind me abit of Ireland..and this place it is so amazing....oh my gosh this is so amazing..."

She felt like someone from a fairy tale, here with Heiden. Making this discovery, her eyes were wide the whole time. The interior of the house was so charming. She adored it. Her eyes scanned for pictures, or a note. Anything, maybe there was something for Heiden here.

"This is so beautiful, I see where your good taste comes in, you know besides your amazing mom..."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Location: Asper ~ Heiden's Quarters (Dimensional pocket) ~ Threads: Casual

As beautifully decorated as this house was there were no pictures of anyone. Heiden's father was an assassin. It was how he and his mother had met but it was an aspect of both of his parents that he hated. After all killing to defend your life just wasn't the same as taking one for money. As an assassin, Soverus had been a very thorough and careful man. If this place was somehow found, he didn't want to give his hunter his family on a silver platter. No faces. No names.

Rini and Heiden stood there a moment still in awe.
"He was a man a few words Rini but I can assure you...this place is all him. So, thank you for that compliment." he said before moving back outside slowly.

Together the two would follow a path that would lead to stone steps that moved and wound down the side of the hill. There were about two 'landings' of hillside that held large gardens. Currently they were rose gardens. At the bottom of those stone steps was an open area that contained a deep and large man made pond. It even had a small dock with a small row boat tide to its side. On the opposite side of this said pond stood a very large weeping willow tree. Heiden knew that, that was his mothers tree. Meaning it was her thing. He had recalled his mother telling him little stories about his father and her, how they'd sometimes meet under a willow tree. His mother loved trees actually. She had said that tree's were a lot like mother natures arms. They can hold, shelter, provide, and nurture you. He wanted to go to it. He would lead Rini to the small dock and inspect the boat just to make sure it was good to use.

"Hey, help me untie this" he said to her and when the boat was untied he got in and then helped her in as well.

Heiden would row them to the shore on the opposite side of this huge pond that possibly could have been a mini lake. Dragging the boat ashore Heiden would move up and under the draping arms of the willow and to the trunk. His hand rested upon it as he smiled and walked a slow circle around it. He stopped however as he rounded it.

'Hey! Rini look!' he called her over. There on the trunk of that tree were hand prints. A black print and a blue print. Heiden placed his hand over the black print, the one that was positively male. His hand was nearly the same size as his fathers.
'Clever.' he mused out loud.

Divine Streaker

onyx2047

User Image

Rini was slightly disappointed that she had not found anything. Yet, this place in itself was it's own message, wasn't it? As they stood in their amazement, the girl mused in thought what other wonders this place held. Maybe even what the purpose of it had been.

"You are welcome, Heiden"

She spoke her words, soft and slow. They set to move out of the house, she would close the door behind her gently. Walking along the path, she spotted the Rose gardens, they were beautiful. The female would lag behind just gazing at the beauty of the flowers. She wished that there were some tulips about as well. Noticing Heiden was a few steps ahead of her, she hurried and came back to his side. She wrapped her arm around his. Her eyes watching his face then looking around slowly. They got to the dock, where a boat laid tied. Heiden asked for help and she had been more then happy to give it. Using him as support to get into the boat and sit down.

They made their way to a lovely willow tree, the big old tree. A tree of wisdom, Why does the willow tree weep? She smiled remembering a song she used to play about a willow. She was looking around herself until Heiden had called out for her. Walking towards him she saw two handprints. With a pretty good idea in mind whom they belonged too. She came behind him and then to examine the prints. It was then Heiden had put his hand over the black print. Just about a match, perhaps she was right. She reached forward and placed hers on the blue. It was so cute that she just had to even for a moment.

"Indeeed, it is...better then name carving too"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

Not far off from her ship Oni encountered both her son and Rini. They had their arms full of bags and other purchases. She was glad to see that they both had had a good time and that they were exploring. For the most part the two looked normal enough to pass as human so she wasn't worried. Onyx figured that since she was human and looked the part as well that she would head out to do some recon work. She had intended on finding Thume's library to see what she could find out politically on Port Thume. However, Heiden had mentioned the bakery and cupcakes and since her's got completely eaten this morning, well. Onyx was flattered that Rini had thought of her during her outing to purchase her something! She would have to do something nice for Rini down the line. Hearing about all of the places made Onyx want to check it all out as well! The pirate in her was just jumping inside at all of this discovery. Onyx was simply not a person that could get lost nor be afraid to be lost. When the group parted Onyx took some time to find the bakery in the clock tower center that her son had been talking about. Indeed it was amazing and right off the bat she knew that she had to work hard to stay clear from this place. At least for while she was human!

She would order herself up a delicious raspberry cup cake. Vanilla base with a chocolate ganache filling, Raspberry cream cheese icing complete with cheesecake crumble and a real raspberry on top! She was in heaven just looking at it. Taking up a seat Onyx would open her present to find that it was a very detailed book regarding Port Thume! She laughed out loud a little and quickly silenced herself having placed her finger tips over her lips. They had taken the leg work out for her. Onyx was very happy indeed! Putting the book away for now she turned her attention to that damn cup cake. Slowly she peeled back its lining to expose it's soft cakey base. Bringing the cupcake to her mouth she took herself a bite. The cupcake was so fully put together that getting icing on her nose was inevitable. She didn't care. Every chew was bliss.

'That's it...I must marry a baker!' she thought to herself and she died softly inside.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Location: Asper ~ Heiden's Quarters (Dimensional pocket) ~ Threads: Casual

Heiden chuckled softly as Rini placed her hand where the blue print lay but it was reversed. The prints crossed one another a little bit and the blue was on the bottom so Heiden reversed their hand positions. He continued to smile as he looked to Rini.

Standing here like this, beneath a significant tree a tree of life, wisdom, a tree of the ages, as they were elegantly shielded by the tendrils of the willow, was very romantic. It said a whole lot about his parents. They were both so hard, violence proceeded them and yet they had found a way. They had their own little oasis of peace and it was filled with nothing dark. There was a pattern that Heiden recognized about his mother. Darkness was attracted to light. Be it curiosity, malicious intent, longing, lust, it didn't matter. It was what it was. Soverus's being was of darkness and his mother, in her core was suppose to represent light. He had to wonder if Soverus knew the things even his mother had not about herself, even back then. His parents were the greatest mystery of his life and he had not the heart to ask his mother about it. He didn't have it in him to force her to recall better days. Heiden found it interesting that his father was such a romantic, as was his mother. He found it curious that this place was so peaceful and so different than both of their chaotic lives. He knew exactly why his mother never came here too despite it all. Then sadness tried to over take his heart. His smile faltered. Heiden looked back to the tree and gently removed his hand.

"Much better yes..." his voice carried the truth, that his heart betrayed him.

'I find this symbolism sad. It's a memory of better times. Recorded in space and time. She doesn't wear her ring anymore and I don't think she ever came here too much. How could good times bring about so much pain. My mother would rather forget or erase all of this than to face it. I feel the overwhelming need to help my mother move on Rini. Since my father I haven't seen her with anyone! It's been MANY years since my father died. I feel sad for my mum and I tried to talk to her about it. She just keeps telling me the same damn thing. That her life is too messy for that kind of thing, that she was given her slice of cake but that good things never last forever...or too much of a good thing is bad for you." he sighed.

"but...you know...it isn't lost, this place I mean. Good memories can still be made here and legacies can live on." he looked to Rini and smiled once again.

Gracious Flatterer

3,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
((OOC: I am sorry for the shortness. I have a beautifully written reply, then my lap top decided to go back and I lost everything))

The best things in life will always come unexpectedly.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
But what is a Human to do with 20 years of mortality in an immortal world?

••••••••••••••

Kodan had been waiting for what seemed like an eternity to him, but yet once he looked at his watch on his right wrist, he had learned it was only 5 minutes. He groaned to himself as he smacked himself in the forehead. Was it possible that he had been left here? And should he even bother to continue to wait at the moment, after all Onyx could be having a lovely conversation with that girl Jenica and the other. With another growl from his stomach, Ko decided that he would take matters into his own hand. It couldn't hurt to go back out into town right? He straightened up his body and then hopped off of the counter. He took hold of the satchel and swung it over his shoulder. Before he could leave the ship, he would need to hide this back into his newly acquainted room. He took a glance through the door window before he pushed through the double kitchen doors. His eyes took a quick sweep before he walked through the eating area and down the stairs. He pulled the key from his pants to take a look at the numbers for a moment. He had momentarily lost his bearings in remembering where he had come from. Was it the 2nd or 3rd Level? As he studied the numbers, he quickly figured out that he must have been on the 3rd level, so he continued further down the stairs. Once on the 3rd level he quickly searched the numbers for the door that would fit his key. He would need to remember this next time, but second time was always the charm. He took the satchel off his shoulder and held it in his hand as he unlocked his new room to go inside.

After he essentially hid or put away the satchel containing the papers and books that had been a result of some of Rini's suffering, he exited his room once more. A quick lock and his boots made a shuffling thud as he returned to the stairs he had come down. The stillness of the level was almost serene, but the faint sound of life beckoned him for an adventure. He skipped a few steps as he went up the stairs and found himself back upon the deck level. He paused for a moment as he caught the sound of something in the kitchen. He craned his neck from the stairs to look towards the door of the kitchen and his window. It was there that it appeared Jenica had indeed, returned back to the kitchen. He could hear her talking, but he couldn't make up the topic. Although with a mischievous grin he wondered if she momentarily wasn't expecting him to be missing. Well, maybe he could try to talk to her again, as it seemed she hadn't just abandoned him in the kitchen. He silently moved his way back upon the open deck towards the ramp in which lead off this majestic ship. He took a moment, though, to glance back towards the Captain's quarters and wondered what would Onyx be doing. His thoughts, on the other hand, were distracted by the shimmering of metal in the sunlight. His eyes scanned or followed the lights to a sword stuck in the wood of one of the masts.They soon followed upwards to find the male from earlier that had been practicing. Somehow he seemed to fit up there, but then again it could have been the long hair blowing in the wind much like a banner. He chuckled to himself as he made his way off the ship. He had finally set foot upon the dock when he could hear Rini's voice and what sounded to be Heiden's as well. He bit his lip and then heard a creak of wood from behind him. He turned to find Onyx coming off the ship as well. He turned, putting his hood up from the vest and moved alittle bit out of their way. He truthfully wasn't avoiding Onyx, but her son and Rini. They looked content and happy, so he could only assume they had been on some type of date and he didn't want to interrupt. Although, he watched Rini a moment as Onyx spoke to her son. Rini seemed to be beaming alittle, that little glow about her returned and it made him smile. 'She seems happy again', he thought. Heiden and Rini returned back to the ship and Onyx seemed to be going off on her own. 'I wonder where she is going? Maybe to the bakery for another cupcake', he thought once more as a grin plastered his face. He began to follow her, keeping a watchful eye on her as he followed. He wanted to make his presence known, but then again it may have not been a good idea to come up behind her.

Once Onyx entered a bakery that he hadn't come across this morning, he somehow had a feeling why. He lightly chuckled to his own thoughts about how she was going to avoid him seeing her eat a sweet. He seemed almost mischievous as he stepped through the threshold. The sweet scent of cakes, pastries, breads and galore, he felt his stomach lurch. Damn his hunger caught up with him and with a vengeance as well. He lost sight of Onyx for a moment as he weeded through some of the crowd in the bakery to look through the items of tantalizing delight. When his eyes set upon a buttery cheddar cheese baked bagel, he knew what he stomach craved. He rubbed his stomach as he ordered one, with some herb cream cheese and bacon between. His mouth watered and his stomach roared as he soon held it in his hand. He inhaled the fresh smell with the crisp thick slab of bacon with the herbs in the cream cheese. He took one bite and felt like it was the best thing he had gotten in a bakery. He would soon be wrong, but for now he was heaven. He finished his bite before he turned around hearing what sounded like a laugh or giggle. His eyes met with the sight of Onyx, sitting at a table. He grinned and soon made his way towards her. He had reached her sight as she was eating a cupcake with icing happily getting stuck on her nose, oh what lucky icing it was. He smiled warmly as he spoke so that she could hear him.

"M'Lady Onyx, what beautiful decoration you have on your nose. It does enhance your beauty", he chimed with alittle mischief, but warmth.

Outfit: Roaming the Ship
Locations: Kitchen - Kodan's room - Port Thume - Clock Tower Bakery

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
TraumatikDesires

User Image
                    User Image

Location: Port Thume (Clock tower bakery) ~ Threads: Tropical Heat

That cup cake so did not stand a chance. Didn't even see it coming. Bam. Eaten. Just as a male voice had spoken and sauntered on into her right ear, a defined "M'Lady Onyx". She had popped the last piece into her mouth at this time. Simultaneously she turned her head to see who it was as her hand had reached for a napkin. She used it to shield her chewing mouth.

"what beautiful decoration you have on your nose. It does enhance your beauty"

A mumbled 'Wha?' came from her. You could tell she was snickering behind the napkin. She swallowed a little early sending bigger lumpsums down her throat. Behind the napkin her tongue washed over her teeth to try and clean away cakey residue. She licked her now semi-frosted pink lips like a cat that had just ingested something delectable, in this case sugary sweet. A soft purring 'mm' escaped her. When she felt ready she lowered her napkin.

"Kodan...I have no idea what it is you are talking about!" she said having failed to do a safety wipe of her nose. She still had a little splotch of icing on the tip. Onyx turned to look out the window and caught her reflection. Doing a double take she leaned in towards the glass a little to confirm what she saw.
                    "Oh damn" she huffed as she began to wipe at her nose with the side of her index finger. She then cleaned her fingers off on a fresh napkin. Well that was embarrassing.

"I have come to the conclusion that you sir are Horrid." she waited for the semi hurt/worried expression to wash over Kodan's features before laughing. Who was mean now?!? She continued.
                    "Yes, to point out an insecurity like that...I don't really like to eat in front of others. Unless of course I am drunk. Then I don't really give a ********] Ah oni, strange woman. Who else could wear a gown, belch, daintily pat her lips and somehow make it all flow seamlessly normal?

"Have a seat wont you?" she invited him to sit across from her. Yes, why not have a drink and chill a little before heading to the beach!? You know what? That cup cake put her in such a damn good mood she was going to give Jenica the night off and cook dinner herself! She was going to cap this night off with a few drinks and a soak in her hot tub too.

"So what brings you to the bakery?" she asked him as she sat back in her seat. Before Kodan could answer a waitress had come to ask her if she needed anything else. Oni ordered a medium double double coffee to go. Just in case. When the waitress left onyx placed her honey hues to Kodan's face once more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff