• Tax Evader 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄

User Image
With Whom: Natalie
Where am I Again?: Cafe ;
Calculated Thoughts: "Another day..."

"Sounds like an abusive relationship," he muttered. Slowly he got up, groaning as his did and walking over to the bar to take a seat there. He didn't have much left in him for tonight, but he could at least try to make time pass just a bit faster. "Black," he said finally, tapping his finger against the counter a bit impatiently. "So why the ******** do you stick around a place like this anyways?"

User Image

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image Natalie laughed. "Ohhh, heavens no! NOT a relationship!" she was quick to assure Dante. "I think Moo and I would kill each other!" She poured the man a fresh cup of hot black coffee and handed it to him. "'Sides that, I've already got a boyfriend who DOESN'T give me headaches! Don't wanna go seekin' one who does!"

She thought for a moment while she made a mocha for herself. "As for why I stick around here...I dunno. I moved here a year and a half ago because it was a convenient place to crash. But then I got to know my neighbors, and now they're like family. I have an honorary brother who's got a passel of kids, and some grown ones who have kids of their own. Got a lot of sisters now even though I'm an only child. So I guess people are the glue that keeps this place together, if that makes sense."

Grabbing her mocha and going to sit down, she waved at Juju and JJ. "Hi guys!" she greeted, but softly since she saw that JJ had the twin girls down here, and one of them was sleeping. "Welcome back!" She got up again and went to look at the babies.

Loyal Gaian

JJ smiled at his aunt. "Hi aunt Natalie. How are you doing?" He shifted the little girl in his arms, she wiggled a little, cooing cutely at her mother.

Juju ducked down behind the bar, making himself look busy.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image "I'm doin' all right!" Natalie said cheerfully to her nephew. "Just kinda tired. Long day! How are you?" And then she started cooing softly to the babies. Precious little angels they were!

She noticed Juju ducking behind the bar, and she whispered, "Is Juju okay?" Meanwhile, Dante had fallen silent, drinking his coffee and reading the paper, so Natalie left him to it.

((Sherry said she's going to bed, so she told us that we can put Dante away for the night. And you and I can keep going. yum_puddi ))

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Alice had been out like a light after the fighting the other night. And was slowly waking up. Her eyes coated with that sleepy stuff the sand man gives away in his dreams. And she felt like crap. She rolls out of bed and lands face first into the floor.

Julian on the other hand was in his room with his mate. Snoring softly.

Loyal Gaian

JJ tensed up at what Natalie whispered. "Wh... what did you just say?" He put down his daughter, clearly upset about something.

Juju silently cursed under his breath when Natalie ratted him out.

Meep was snoring loudly unlike his mate. He was half off the bed, his feet only on it with his tail in his mate's face.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image JJ was sure tense at what Natalie had thought was an innocent question. Did something happen between those two while they'd been gone and Natalie had been putting in more time at work? "I was asking if he was okay," she repeated. "You guys are acting kinda funny. I mean, I know it's none of my business; I'm just worried, that's all. You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian sucks in some air and then gets a mouth full of a furry tail. He gags and wakes up coughing " gah .. " He had tears down his face. " What .. just happened ?"

Alice moans and then rolls over and then pushes her self up. She would walk out of her room to her connecting bath room and gets a shower. Still half asleep.

Loyal Gaian

JJ stood up, picking the twins up. "Excuse me aunt Natalie.... I need to go change the twins." He head up to his room, not likely coming back down.

Juju sighed and stood up. "Great... now he knows I'm here." He slammed his head against the bar top, clearly not happy.

Meep continued to snore in his sleep, face first still on the floor with his bum in the are and his tail lazily near Julian's head. How he'd fallen asleep like this was anyone's wild guess.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Exactly what kind of falling-out had these two had? And how long had it lasted? Natalie realized then that the two males hadn't seen each other since they'd arrived at the cafe. Why did I not catch onto that sooner? She'd been so worried about the demon and the Mafia family in the cafe that she hadn't caught the clues of drama in her own family.

"Somebody wanna clue me in to what's going on around here?" she asked, slightly crossly.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Alice mumbles and gets out of the shower and gets dressed. She would rub her eyes as she came down stairs passing JJ who looked pissed. She blinks and clings to her chest.

Julian sighs and then smirks " Love if you keep this pose .. " he says to him playfully. He would smack his a** an then giggles

Loyal Gaian

Juju fixed himself a cup of juice before going over to Natalie and slumping down beside her. "JJ and I were lovers.... nine months ago. He got mad at me cause back then I wouldn't be able to stay awake but for a hour at a time. It bugged him, so he dumped me. I only found out that I look like the girls when that snake dude brought them out... that's when I found out. I think JJ figured it out too and he's even more mad at me."

Meep suddenly cried out and flipped off the bed, landing on his bad back. He cringed a little, tears sticking his eyes. "Did ya have to wake me like that, dear?"

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Alice comes down stairs and then stops as she hears this. She cocks her head to the side ".. Oh my .. " She looks up at the steps and then runs back up stairs and finds JJ's room with his scent. She would knock at the door wonder if he was .. well mad .. or pissed." Jj .. "

Julian groans .. " Oh come on sticking your a** in the air wasn't helping me any either " He waves his hand down his groan area." And don't say that its not cause of your pose. Cause waking up with a tight round a** like yours in my face .. what was i suppose to do ? Stare at it ?"

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie sat down with Juju and put a hand on his shoulder. "Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry!" she said. "I'm usually more observant than I've been lately, or I'd have picked up sooner on the fact that you guys were avoiding each other! I've been so preoccupied lately that I've been blind to what's going on in my own family, and for that I am truly sorry. I didn't mean to cause any awkwardness or further anguish between you guys."

She waved to Alice, who was coming downstairs. "Hi, sweetie! How are you?" But then Alice went right back upstairs, and Natalie shrugged and kept drinking her mocha.

Loyal Gaian

Juju sighed softly. "To be honest... I still love him, even though he hates me. When I saw the girls, it nearly made me break down and cry right then and there... knowing he wont want me around them."

JJ opened the door. "What is it sister?" His ears shifted when Lilian started to fuss, he was in the middle of changing her.

Meep groaned softly, moving slowly. "Yeah, but that stung.... and not just my a**... now my back hurts. You know it's still sensitive..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff