• Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Mademoiselle Alvinette

Captain Dory

+-Hex Marcelli-+

College Student/Tech Support

User Image
Now on being able to hear Natalie, Hex gave a negative answer. "Unfortunately, I'm too scared of boss to really know about Moo's regular schedule, does anyone know his phone#?" He turned to Barbara and shook his head. "I don't have any idea what's in it, but I'll research it after those pirates are gone."
User Image
((OOC))

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Mademoiselle Alvinette
User Image "Hey Barbara, I hear Hex in the background...can you ask him if he knows any places where Moo might go when he wants to be alone?" Natalie asked. All the stuff her agency was trying to find out about Moo, and they didn't even know his haunts other than the cafe. Egads, were she and every other spy in the government's employ all idiots? Apparently so.

Captain Dory

Acknowledged Now

Barbara Knight: Baker

"Don't worry Nat. I just put you on speaker, and Hex heard you. By the way. You and Mina are in a good hiding place right?"

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image "Yeah, we're hiding where we won't be seen," Natalie replied. The two had ducked behind a dumpster in an alley right before Natalie had pulled out her phone. "I dunno if we should try to call Moo, though," she continued, reconsidering. "What if he's out spying on the pirates and we call him, and they ALL hear his phone ring? I don't want to blow his cover; I just want to make sure he's okay."

Captain Dory

Acknowledged Now

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Mademoiselle Alvinette
User Image "Yeah, we're hiding where we won't be seen," Natalie replied. The two had ducked behind a dumpster in an alley right before Natalie had pulled out her phone. "I dunno if we should try to call Moo, though," she continued, reconsidering. "What if he's out spying on the pirates and we call him, and they ALL hear his phone ring? I don't want to blow his cover; I just want to make sure he's okay."

Captain Dory

Acknowledged Now

Barbara quietly growled in frustration. Honestly, would it have killed Moo to leave some sort of clue as to where he might be hiding out? A call or a sticky note would suffice. Wait that's it!

"Hey Natalie, I think Hex and I are going to check out Bossman's office at the cafe to see if he left any clues."

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Captain Dory
Mademoiselle Alvinette

+-Hex Marcelli-+

User Image
Hex blanched. "M-Moo's office?" He feared what they might find if Moo's office was even half as scary as he acted most of the time.
User Image
((OOC))

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image "Excellent!" Natalie exclaimed. "Let us know what you find!" In the meantime, she casually put her other hand in her coat pocket and, locating a button on her transmitter that would allow her to send messages silently in Morse code, she quickly tapped out the following message: Am currently trying to track down Moo. You have my location. Mina Danglars is still with me. Hex and Barbara Knight are looking for clues in Moo's office. Do you know any of Moo's hangouts?

Acknowledged Now

Captain Dory

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Will do Nat. You and Mina stay safe okay?" With that, Barbara hung up the phone. She turned around to find Hex quivering behind the doorway looking at Moo's office door.

"Well lets get going." Barb said as she grabbed Hex by the hand, and began dragging him down the hallway.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Captain Dory

+-Hex Marcelli-+

User Image
Hex acquiescenced to Barbara, and followed her. "Are you sure about this? Not many people have been in Moo's office..."
User Image
((OOC))

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
ℓιℓץ is talking so shut up and listen.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilianne ℓιℓץ

❖Um... can someone tell me what's going on round here? Oh forget it! I'll just check the board.❖
She calmly reads everything and grabs a laser gun. She could already tell this was gonna be too fun.

"Singing is a joy that anyone can know."

Time-traveling Ally

User Image
User Image
Molly smiled at her comment on them being friends only to sigh shaking her head a hand to her temple.
"Well to make a long LONG story short we're kind of sort of under lock down from this crazy supposed to happen attack. And its sort of kind of by a legion of undead zombie pirates. Moo told us somethign about it and then BOOOM in comes scary bearded creepy man who I guess is Backbeard or somethin' I don't know..."
Molly gasped for a breath and turned to see Barb and Hex makin their exit and she turned to Lily.
"I want to help. said I would but I guess they can't even find Mr. Moo right now from the sounds of things."

Pink in Style
LILY

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie, in turn, hung up the phone, just in time to feel it vibrate from an incoming text. Opening the text (and making sure the screen on her phone was out of Mina's sight), she silently cursed. Nobody at the agency could find a thing about Moo's whereabouts other than the cafe. How in the world could one man--the object of an ongoing secret government investigation, no less--stay that far under the radar all the time? For the thousandth time in the last week, Natalie entertained the thought that Moo was right: Government security was a JOKE! Drat! Pfft, maybe he WAS Sir Isaac Newton. Or the Doctor, or something equally far-fetched. C'mon Natalie, think like Moo! Be smart like he is! You can do this! she chided herself.

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Acknowledged Now
Captain Dory

+-Hex Marcelli-+

User Image
Hex acquiescenced to Barbara, and followed her. "Are you sure about this? Not many people have been in Moo's office..."
User Image
((OOC))

"Pretty sure. Besides as long as we don't destroy anything, Moo won't mind." Now they were at the door to Moo's office. Barb gave Moo a quick smirk.

"Ready?"

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Captain Dory

+-Hex Marcelli-+

User Image
"No...", mumbled Hex under his breath. He grabbed the handle and turned it, opening the door....
User Image
((OOC))

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
iNk_mAy

ℓιℓץ is talking so shut up and listen.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilianne ℓιℓץ

❖Well that clears up that! I got my gun and I'm ready! I also checked the board. So Blackbeard is here from the un-dead to kill Moo? WHY? WTF?❖
She shook her head a bit and sighed. Where the heck was Moo anyways?
❖Maybe Vanilla and Cho could help us find Moo!❖

"Singing is a joy that anyone can know."

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Acknowledged Now
Captain Dory

+-Hex Marcelli-+

User Image
"No...", mumbled Hex under his breath. He grabbed the handle and turned it, opening the door....
User Image
((OOC))

Barbara had always been curious about what goes on in Moo's office. The anticipation was clear on her face. But as soon as that door was opened completely that anticipation was replaced with disappointment.

Before her, and Hex, Moo's office was completely spotless. A clean desk with what looked like a high tech computer, a bookshelf covering all four walls, not a book out of place.

"Aww. I was expecting something like, a secret stash of dirty magazines." Barb groaned.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff