Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Mademoiselle Alvinette
((Going to get offline for a bit...I should be back in a while, though. yum_puddi ))

((I'm back! heart ))

((OOC: Me too.))

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Barbara Knight:Baker

Barbara stared at the monitors in a stupor. Barb was drowsy from boredom, but with certain events happening, it was a mix between drowsy and alert. Most of her body was off, save for her eyes, and part of her brain.

She had to give credit to security guards who watched security footage at night. She began to wonder why she had to press "r" when the screen turned blue. Barb was tempted to push it for the hell of it, but her own self-control had kept her hand frozen over the "r" key.

Wonder how Hex is doing with his tinkering...*yawn*

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
+-Hex Marcelli-+

College Student/Tech Support

User Image
"Voila!" Hex lifted up what looked like a bracelet with a laser attached to it. "A more portable and lighter version of the laser!" Actually, hex just took out a lot of the important components, and put them in a toy wrist blaster.
User Image
((OOC))

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image Natalie was still trying to figure out Moo's reason for leaving the cafe. If she could figure out his primary reason for leaving, she would be able to work out his destination. She just had to get into his brain..."All right, Moo, you're being chased by undead pirates who put a supernatural tracker on your hand. Where do you go?" The only answer that she could think of was someplace secluded. And maybe by the water if he were bent on fighting them. And as she tried to figure out what Moo was thinking, she remembered something he'd said earlier this evening...and something Blackbeard had hinted at as well. When Moo was swearing everyone in as his deputies or whatever you wanted to call them, he said "Sir Is--" before quickly correcting himself and saying "Sir Moo." And then what Blackbeard had said: "Moo. Is that what you're calling yourself now?" It was starting to come together in Natalie's mind. "Moo" sounded like "New"--NewTON, perhaps?

She shook her head. Stop it, Natalie, she thought to herself. There is simply no way that Moo is Sir Isaac Newton. He is neither an immortal nor a time traveler. Now stop this, or no more Doctor Who for you! She tried once more to focus on the problem at hand...

"Sorry, Mina," she said, hoping that poor Lumina wouldn't think she was some crazy loon standing there talking to herself.

Pinko Sacredheart

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
((OOC: Quick question, are there going to be Pirate Zombie roleplayers, or do we make it up?"

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
((I think Moo will probably be RPing the pirates, but I'm not 100% sure.))

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Mademoiselle Alvinette
((I think Moo will probably be RPing the pirates, but I'm not 100% sure.))

((ok))

Time-traveling Ally

User Image
User Image
"No more kitties!", Molly mumbled as she fell out of the chair she had been sittign in from last night and sat up rubbing her eyes. Maybe it was all just a really bad and weird dream last night?
"Mornin' everyone..."

Tiny Inquisitor

(( Well I couldn't actually read through all of Moo's post on the front page... But, I've been a bit distracted - also I am helping with the Halloween event thread for the URAB. ; A ; I.. I'll try to be a bit more active here you guys I promise!

So far though, no Pirate Zombies? confused ))

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
ℓιℓץ is talking so shut up and listen.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilianne ℓιℓץ

Lily can't deny it. It was pure bliss living alone again with a good number of about 30-50 stray kittens, puppies, and bunnies. She loved them all! Her best kitten Vanilla and the sweetest bunny Cho where great company. But, Lily also felt lonely. Sure, going to Gambino High was filled with people she knew but she had to admit that she missed Moo, Nuts, Hex and even Molly.
❖You guys? You know I love ya all to death but I gotta go again. But I need my first mates! Vanilla! Cho! Let's go kick bass!❖

"Singing is a joy that anyone can know."

((Out Of Cookies~ Yay! I finally re-found my post style! I'm ready to come home! crying ))

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Barbara Knight: Baker

Since nothing had been happening, Barbara had decided to change out of her baking clothes, and back into her usual clothes. They'd be much better to wear just in case some unwanted visitors decided to attack.

Barbara quickly ran back to her monitering duties, making sure the screen was not flashing red, or blue.

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
ℓιℓץ is talking so shut up and listen.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilianne ℓιℓץ

Lily is walking down the street. A white and grey kitten and a white bunny with a small patch of brown in the shape of a butterfly tail her. She just said goodbye to all her animal companions. 'I should really find them good homes and families...' she thought to herself while walking to the cafe.
❖Ah! Vanilla, Cho! We're here! But... it doesn't normally look so...
barred up... What the heck is going on?!?❖

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image "I think I'm gonna call the cafe and see if everybody's still all right over there," Natalie said. She pulled out her cell phone and dialed the cafe's number, hoping that the phones were still working and somebody would pick up.

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Barbara Knight: Baker

Barbara had heard the phone ring several times before rushing upstairs to the kitchen to answer it. She slid across the kitchen floor, and answered the phone before it could ring again.

"Hello?"

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100

Lilianne ℓιℓץ

She stepped up to the door and simply knocked.
❖Um... Hello? Anyone home?❖

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas