Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image Thank goodness, an answer! "Hey Barb, it's Natalie. Just wanted to check on you guys and make sure you're all still okay. There haven't been any pirates there yet, have there?"

Captain Dory

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Mademoiselle Alvinette
Captain Dory

Barbara Knight: Baker

Barbara sighed in relif when she hear Natalie's voice on the other line.

"Oh thank the gods, Natalie. No we haven't seen any of the stand in's from "The Fog," but we're keeping vigile. Are you doing okay? Have you seen Bossman yet?"

Time-traveling Ally

User Image
User Image
"Huh?! Lily!", Molly exclaimed after peeking through the keyhole of the door whipping it open and pulling her inside and then slamming it all in one quick motion. She leaned against the door and shot a teary look to her.
"Lily I'm so sorry about the other night. I can't apologize enough. But right now we're in big BIG trouble...Has anyone told you whats happened?!!"

Pink in Style
LILY

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image "Negative," Natalie replied, instinctively reverting to spy-speak. "Mina's with me. We're doing all right, but no sign of Moo. We're trying to figure out where he would have gone."

Captain Dory

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Mademoiselle Alvinette

"Hmmm, I wish I could help you with that. I don't know much about Moo's habits outside of the cafe, and even then it's a given since I'm in the kitchen alot."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image "Yeah, so far I've tentatively narrowed it down to two possibilities," Natalie replied. "One, he's hiding out somewhere secluded so as to draw Blackbeard's attention away from the cafe, or two, he's near the water, maybe trying to spy on the pirates. But the problem is, I'm not sure which."

Captain Dory

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Mademoiselle Alvinette
User Image "Yeah, so far I've tentatively narrowed it down to two possibilities," Natalie replied. "One, he's hiding out somewhere secluded so as to draw Blackbeard's attention away from the cafe, or two, he's near the water, maybe trying to spy on the pirates. But the problem is, I'm not sure which."

Captain Dory

"I don't think you should go near the water. If he is spying there, there you and Mina could blow his cover, or you'll get caught. If I know my history about Blackbeard, I know it won't be pretty if you, Moo, and Mina get caught. That leaves the secluded place part. I can only think of maybe his office, but then again..."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie wasn't worried about herself, but she did have Mina to think about. "You're probably right about the water," she sighed, in a resigned tone. "But wait--what office? His office in the cafe, or one somewhere else?"

Captain Dory

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
iNk_mAy

ℓιℓץ is talking so shut up and listen.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilianne ℓιℓץ

❖WOAH!❖
Lily was grabbed by Molly and whipped inside. She was a bit surprised but that turned to panic when she saw that only she got in. Vanilla and Cho were still outside. She quickly snapped the door open and they walked and hopped in. She then slammed the door.
❖Molly, I forgive you, though I also am sorry. I really think we should try be friends! Second, what kind of trouble? And lastly, given what I just said, no. What the heck is going on?!?

"Singing is a joy that anyone can know."

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Mademoiselle Alvinette
User Image Natalie wasn't worried about herself, but she did have Mina to think about. "You're probably right about the water," she sighed, in a resigned tone. "But wait--what office? His office in the cafe, or one somewhere else?"

Captain Dory

"I was thinking his office here at the cafe. Maybe he does have another office somewhere."

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Mademoiselle Alvinette

Captain Dory

+-Hex Marcelli-+

College Student/Tech Support

User Image
Hex stopped playing with the guns for a moment. "Hey, Barbs, is that Natalie on the phone?"
User Image
((OOC))

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Acknowledged Now
Mademoiselle Alvinette

Captain Dory

+-Hex Marcelli-+

User Image
Hex stopped playing with the guns for a moment. "Hey, Barbs, is that Natalie on the phone?"
User Image
((OOC))

Barbara turned to Hex and nodded "yes."

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Captain Dory

+-Hex Marcelli-+

User Image
"Ah, just wondering." He picked up the laser gun, and took out a cartridge. "I think these are the key to transporting the pirates back to the trench...I wonder what's in it..."
User Image
((OOC))

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Acknowledged Now
Captain Dory

+-Hex Marcelli-+

User Image
"Ah, just wondering." He picked up the laser gun, and took out a cartridge. "I think these are the key to transporting the pirates back to the trench...I wonder what's in it..."
User Image
((OOC))

Barbara pushed the speaker dial on the phone to allow Hex, to be part of the conversation. She looked down at the cartridge, it looked like a regular cartridge, then again, was anything ever regular here in Gaia?

"What do you think's in it?"

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image "Hey Barbara, I hear Hex in the background...can you ask him if he knows any places where Moo might go when he wants to be alone?" Natalie asked. All the stuff her agency was trying to find out about Moo, and they didn't even know his haunts other than the cafe. Egads, were she and every other spy in the government's employ all idiots? Apparently so.

Captain Dory

Acknowledged Now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas