Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

Xenthara walked out of the kitchen but Givo didn't. She looked over to Dhizzandra with her hands on her hips. "He's staying." She said before waving a hand in the air like it was no big deal. Just now she had to do a bit more paperwork. She walked over to her coffee fixing the glasses that were on her face. She picked up the mug and sipped it as she let out a sigh.

When she turned back around Novu slipped into the bar. She noticed some of his face hidden and arched a brow. Along with all the changes to his appearance. Though she could easily tell it was him. Due to scent and women's intuition. "Hey there sugar. Long time no see. How've you been?" She asked before placing her mug down once more before moving her hair from her face. "Want something to eat or drink?"

"You seem to have had a long journey." Her long fluffy black cat tail swished from side to side before setting down with a small flow back and forth. Xenthara only had minor changes to her. Mainly the way she held her hair, a fringe and the rest of it up and pinned back. The rest was just same old Xenthara with a touch of attitude.

ocation: Tavern
ood: Good
ealth: Not a scratch

utfit: outfit
ccessories:bracelet, necklace, special crystal flower clip, ring
heme song: We Are Young - FUN

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Michael entered the home he and Feline shared silently, figuring the demon was out for the day. The archangel was dressed in his brown military uniform as he walked down the hall and into the kitchen. He removed his sunglasses and set them on the counter before looking through the fridge for a moment. He poured himself a small glass of milk before returning the jug to the fridge and shutting the door. The house was quiet as he walked to the master bedroom, drinking his milk as he went. Michael opened the door and set the now empty glass on the dresser before removing his jacket, tie and shoes and heading into the bathroom for a shower. Once finished he walked back out and got dressed on a pair of blue jeans and a white t-shirt, combing his hair to the side with his fingers as he picked up the glass he had emptied earlier and took it out to the sink. The archangel stood in the kitchen for a moment in thought, staring out the window before looking down at the mail on the counter. He pushed a few letters aside and looked over a magazine at the bottom of the pile.
It had the usual tabloid news articles and different ads for products and vehicles. Michael paused on an ad with a motorcycle. It was a black bike with thick tires and chrome detailing. Michael stared at the page for a moment before slipping his sunglasses back on and grabbing his brown leather coat from the wall hook and heading out the door. As he walked down the steps, sitting in the driveway was the same motorcycle from the magazine with a small set of silver wings much like and air force badge attached to the top of the gas tank. Michael climbed on and started the engine, pushing the kickstand back with the heel of his boot before driving off down the road towards the Tavern.
User ImageUser Image

Yukora Dragonheart
Species: Shape Shifter
Current Form: Naga

Yuki happily nodded, looking the Green Woman over more closely as she spoke and as she made the tasty strawberry drink, the fresh strawberries bringing a smile of childish glee to her face. She shifted excitedly in her seat, coils moving around on the seat, her forked tongue darting out absently to get a better 'smell' of the strawberries. So yummy. She resisted the urge to clap in glee when she saw the drink finished and put into a cup. She happily accepts the finished drink, swaying excitedly in her seat as she plucked the strawberry from the side and happily bit into it.
"Ohhh~ oohhh ssssooo lophely~! The green touch. Tassssty, ssooo tasssty."
Her 's's were drawn out further than usual in her glee, her coils squeezing her seat before she managed to calm down, a slight blush coloring her pale cheeks and she smiles sheepishly at Dhizzandra." Thankss sso much! It iss phery good!"

She beams happily, absently rearranging herself in the seat,"Haphe you been here for a phery long time?"

Fashionable Seeker

A Dryad's Nature....

User Image

Dhizzandra blinked at the newcomer, Novu, and then the rumble of a bike outside. Canting her head a bit, she paused to offer Xenthara a soft smile, and a quiet, "Thank you." Before her attention returned to the bar. When Xenthara seemed to know Novu, she chose to stay out of it, as it would only be impolite for her to interject at this point.

The Dryad hummed softly for a moment, before the pink cosmos that adorned her tresses were shed in favor of white lily's, the flowers blooming instantly as she sipped on the honey-water she'd gotten herself.

"I'm glad you're enjoying them. Those strawberries were a lot of fun to grow." Dhizzandra beamed at Yuki, before blinking to the question.

"Mm, on and off, yes. I have spent more time in the Tavern than with my own people, but then. We get some very interesting characters in the Tavern. We even had the embodiement of Death visit once! If I recall correctly he had some pizza and a root beer."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

User Image

"Morhana come down here and help out a bit will ya?"

Morhana heard the neko from her perch on the Tavern's roof. Though she was using her leg and throwing Lucian up, having the boy flap his wings a bit before he settled down to be launched into the air again. She was laying down with a magazine with one arm behind her head. Lucian was giggling since Morhana was watching him for a bit. The woman having returned from her strange leave. A leave that cut off everything about her from the world for a whole month. She soon threw Lucian up high before she got up. The boy forgot to flap but he was caught easily. The small boys zoot suit now as a baseball uniform. But he was then caught by Morhana and was hanging from her shoulders as he giggled.

Morhana jumped down off the roof before the sound of a motorcycle caught her attention. Lucian was too busy poking a strand hole like scar on the back of her neck to notice. Morhana opened the door, saw people then closed it. "You can't make me go in there." She said to Lucian who only gave a confused look. She soon just stepped inside but stabbed a dagger though the floor as a door stand to keep it open.

User Image

Str!p3d's Husband

User Image
"Revelation 20:20 "

User Image
Don't be aroused, by my confession
Unless you don't give a good Goddamn about redemption
I know Christ is comin', so am I
And you would too if the sexy devil caught your eye

He didn't hesitated to raise a brow at her when she caught sight of the mask. Although she could tell underneath he started smiling and then began removing it from his face. "Mmn Sorry, I forget it's on sometimes." He smirked.

The fox wandered over to her and leaned against the bar, "Not doing to bad, found out my name finally. It's Novu, so I guess that means Fido and Kavik get to go away." he mainly wanted to taunt her sister with the fact that he had found out that bit of information. "Ah, I could go for some of that coffee you have brewing. Met my father...found out a couple of things..but not much." He ascended into a bar stool and looked out into the tavern again. "Did you hire someone new? I haven't seen her before?" Novu had noted that the green girl served the snake looking female a drink, and greeted her. "How long has she been here?"

As he continued to examine the two he was simply admiring at how exotic they looked. One with beautiful white hair and long fangs, the other completely green as though she could turn the tavern into a jungle. They looked dangerous, yet at the same time watching the snake coyly play with a strawberry made him think there was some innocence. "It's gotten much more interesting since I have left.."

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Michael pulled up in front of the Tavern, the motorcycle rumbling to a stop as he pulled the kickstand down with his foot. The greenery around the Tavern perked up a little bit more as he stepped off the bike, removing his sunglasses and hooking them in the collar of his shirt. He approached the held open door, looking down at the dagger int he floor as he instantly thought 'Morhana'. The angel stepped inside as he lightly shook his head.
User ImageUser Image

Yukora Dragonheart

Yuki giggles girlishly, eating the rest of the strawberry before carefully sipping at the drink, taking a moment to savor the taste of the fresh strawberries within it before sighing. "Hmm, ssso Death likes pizza... I sshall haphe to remember that."
She blinks and looks around, smelling a slight musky scent that wasn't wholly unpleasant though it made her slightly wary. She blinks at the male fox, a pale brow raising slightly as she looks him over before relaxing slightly again, giving him a slight smile before turning back to Dhizzandra,"You... I would lophe to be one sssuch a** you. Ssuch talent and to haph sso much sskill with life. To grow, to make thingsss grow. Beautiful."
She sighs wistfully, looking at the flowers decorating the already beautiful Green Woman before blushing slightly again, her eyes moving to her drink to stop the staring. She fiddles with her glass for a moment before sipping at its contents some more, delighted each time at the sweet kiss of strawberries.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

Xenthara grabbed a mug and filled it with some hot fresh coffee. She placed it down in front of him as he began to speak about everything he had done and found out while he was away. "Novu huh? Better then the other two if you ask me." She said with a chuckle. She wasn't even sure if Killi would remember the name she had given him. Since the pixie's gone off the deep end again apparently. She picked up her own coffee and took a sip of it as she let ou ta breath. She would speak to Dhizzandra later about Givo.

"Dhizzandra is hardly new. She's been apart of the Tavern since long before I arrived. She used to be the co owner till she was pulled away for personal reasons." She explained. "And she arrived just a few minutes before you did." She answered his questions before placing her mug down. "Interesting huh? Well you'll just have to be friendly and speak to them and find out a little more. Dhizzandra's a sweetheart...just dont go stepping on any dandilions while she's around." yeah she had to tease Dhiz a bit. But she felt she had teasing rights for at least a little while.

ocation: Tavern
ood: Good
ealth: Not a scratch

utfit: outfit
ccessories:bracelet, necklace, special crystal flower clip, ring
heme song: We Are Young - FUN

User Image
User Image

User Image

Morhana was at the bar. She sat down on top of it with Lucian in her lap. The two staring each other down. She then gave a worried look. "Got something on your shirt." The boy began to freak not wanting to mess up his Aunt Kitty's clothing. He looked down and in a moment Morhana flicked upwards causing the toddler to scowl.

Both turned sensing a beast of holy energy. Lucian stood up on Mohana's lap and began to wave as his father as Morhana held onto him. "Micheal." She said though oddly enough her tone seemed even cold to her. "Drink?"

User Image

Fashionable Seeker

A Dryad's Nature....

User Image

As if on cue to Novu's thoughts, the Dryad sprouted a few vines along the support beams of the Tavern, littering it with flowers. What most people in the Tavern seemed to forget was that Dhizzandra was as much of the Tavern, as it was of her. She had attached herself to the Tavern in the same manner that Dryad's attached themselves to trees and glades. Though she didn't get too extravagant, as Xenthara wouldn't let her turn it into the lush forest she desired. But then, most of the forest around the lake outside had flourished in the beginning, due to Dhizzandra's presence. She carefully cradled the flower before placing it inside of a tangle of vines for safekeeping.

Her attention turned to Michael as he entered, and she instantly recognized him, though they had never met. He had Feline's aura attached to him, afterall. She smiled at him, offering a respectful incline of her head.

"Something I can get for you?" She questions the angel. Her attention, however, is drawn back by Yuki.

A soft smile is given. "Don't let looks deceive, sweet, Dryads are just as deadly as we are...earthy. Naga's are not incapable of giving life back to the world. It is simply a skill you must wish to learn. I once had a friend who was a Naga of similar coloring, but she was a healer. There is nothing you cannot be. You simply have to desire it enough to go through with it. Your race doesn't make you destructive."

Hearing Xenthara's comment, the Dryad sticks her tongue out at the Neko.

Dapper Shapeshifter

Michael smiled to Lucian as the boy stood up. He stepped over to the bar as he looked to Morhana, his brow furrowing just slightly at her cold tone before his expression was calm again.
"Morhana. A glass of water please."
He gave the simple greeting back to the woman as he took a seat at the bar near them, smiling back to Lucian.
"Lucian, your wings have gotten much bigger and I see your adult feathers have started growing in. It won't be long now until you'll be able to fly"
User ImageUser Image

Yukora Dragonheart

Yuko suddenly seems much older as a wearily amused smile briefly passes over her face. Learning the magics of a presumed form was very difficult and often dangerous as she was often not taught how to use it by those more experienced nor did she have the advantage of growing up with such things. She shakes her head, fiddling with her drink. When she spoke again the s's weren't drawn out and the v's not softened by the attempt to speak past the fangs she always had trouble with when she entered a new place, "The skills of another form are very tricky. My species... Hmm... My species are often unnoticed and are just as often not what we seem."
She beams happily, looking rather like the young Naga she was pretending to be, happily sipping at her fruity drink until it was empty. She scowls childishly at the enpty glass before her forked tongue moved out to lick at the last few drops before she pauses and blushes darkly, quickly setting her glass down and looking around sheepishly, hoping no one saw.

Fashionable Seeker

A Dryad's Nature....

User Image

"That may be the case. But it is not just in magics that you have to learn. Natural remedies are often preferred." Dhizzandra was unable to help the giggle that escaped her throat as Yuki fished for the last of the Daquiri. Once the woman had set down the glass, the Dryad scooped it up to make another, this time putting three strawberries around the edges of the glass as she wiped it from the slightly sticky mess that had accumulated along the outside of the glass.

That done, it was set in front of Yuki once more. "I have other berries, if you're interested in trying one, so you are aware." She winked at the Naga as she continued to wipe down the bar, her vines moving to hit the other sides of the bar, one of them snagging Xenthara's cup of coffee deviously.

While she did this, a cookie disappeared into the Dryads mouth.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

User Image

Morhana lifted Lucian up and set him on the bar counter near Micheal. She looked over to Dhizzandra. If she didn't always have this poker face she would give her apologize to the green woman for stealing her job. She then flipped backwads behind the bar. She grabbed a large glass and poured water from an ice filled pitcher into it. She placed it down in front of Micheal before speaking again but her tone always cold, even to Xen it had been. Only one who seemed to get a warm caring one was Lucian. "Feline's at the doctor." She explained why the overprotective mother was around. She then leaned back against the shelves behind her and crossed her arms.

Lucian looked back to his wings and flapped them a bit before beaming at the thought of being able to fly. "Are you going to teach me daddy? Pleassse?"

Then Morhana was Morhana. "Just don't let your mother know...she'll have the biggest panic attack at the thought of you falling and blow a hole in the earth." Xenthara reached over giving Morhana a good slap to the back of the head though it didn't faze the monster of a woman.

Lucian stared at Morhana and Xen before looking back to Micheal before holding his arms out for a hug.

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

"Thank you."
Michael nodded to the Dhiz, understanding that the woman was busy before he looked back to the pleading face of Lucian. He smiled and chuckled lightly.
"I will teach you but not until all of your adult feathers grow in. You won't get much lift with only a few."
The archangel placed his hand on Lucian's head, leaning down and tapping foreheads lightly with the boy. It was an old habit of affection that Michael and his brothers used to do when they were younger. Even Lucifer knew this sign of affection from before he fell. Michael picked the boy up as he reached for a hug, letting the boy hand on around his neck before looking back to Morhana and Xen with a light smile.
"Well, she actually does have a point. I think mom should be there for a few of your starting lessons just to be safe."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff