Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Hoarder

"Sir Orochi!" Chris was excited to see him. She set down her crocheting and ran to pounce the man in a big hug. It'd been too long, even just a few days was too much.

Dangerous Genius

4,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
"I see. Well that is unfortunate. Come Del, we have work to do." The alchemist walks away back to the counter to reserve his room. Bayan looks at Del, "SO what kind of trick are we going to play this year, Del? There will be treats of course: wouldn't be Halloween without them." Del grins devilishly and giggles, "I have just the perfect idea, boss." She whispers quietly in his ear and the Alchemist giggles to himself. "Now I see why I keep you around."

Nine-tailed Rogue

Orochi patted Chris' head lightly. "Hello Miss Chris, how has your evening been?" He handed the suitcase to his companion, who started unpacking in Orochi's usual runesmithing location.

Familiar Hoarder

"I've been okay," Chris said. "I've made a lot of things recently. Its been a thing, for me to sit here and craft. That's about all that's been going on. This evening has been pretty good. I think I forgot to eat though."
Legion had been restless as of late. It wasn't from his lack of sleep. He resorted to meditating for all his restoration needs. It wasn't the same, but it sufficed until his own dreams were in order. His restlessness was just the usual wanderlust.

He was bored. Even if it was detrimental for his health, those jobs had kept things interesting. Now he was stuck with the usual fanfare. Slay this or that, collect this or that, save the village or whatever. They were a dime a dozen, nothing new or special. On the rare occasion he'd get himself caught up in wars, no long term commitment, just a skirmish or two.

As for today, Legion got lucky. Substitute dimensions were always a hoot, even incomplete ones. Actually incomplete ones were preferred. They usually ended abruptly and required little commitment. Just how he liked it.

Tonight Legion entered with a long bow in hand, leaving the quiver at the entrance. It was fun, even though it lasted for only a few days. It was a shame that the time he spent training for the role would go to waste. At the least he had fun altering the story just a bit for his own amusement. He sat down in the usual open, restringing the bow.
It wasn't that he didn't want to speak to Chris or Orochi, but left them to their own. Actually he didn't mind some alone time, oddly enough. It gave him time to recap the day's events, savour the fun of being a masterful archer. Sure it was outdated by firearms but there was nothing quite like pulling the string back, letting an arrow or two fly and smoking a charging horse and rider square in the head each... well the rider's neck. Helmets were troublesome, as were natural and magical stray gusts of wind.

He pondered how different it would have been without those magical winds blocking his arrows. Certainly Legion could have created his own substitute world to see the difference first hand, but he knew it would probably be much less satisfying. Plus he wouldn't get paid for closing a dimension he created himself.

He finished his adjustments to the bow, pulling the string back a few times to test it. He knew nothing of bow maintenance really, not while back in the world proper. Still it felt just about right. Legion would leave it at that, standing up again to place the bow by the entrance.

Nine-tailed Rogue

"Perhaps I should have Hoseki keep an eye on you to make sure you're eating" He said, Orochi's subtle concern bleeding through. "I'm sure that he would enjoy spending time with you" He stated before Chris could inject anything about not wanting to inconvenience anyone. He cast a brief glance at his new partner. "Is everything ready, Lord Griffor?"

The white-haired man nodded and cleared off a second table for his own supplies. "Hello again, Miss Chris" He flashed a light smile at her.

Familiar Hoarder

The baby qilin went to say hi to Legion however, yipping cutely with his tail wagging.

"It might help," she admitted. "I just don't wanna... Oh... yeah, I bet Hoseki would. I can't say no that." He hit it right on the money. "I have Mozart helping when he can, but I think my habits are tiring him out."

"Sir Griffor, hello," she said, giving a bow. "Erm, are you guys going to start crafting something right here in the lobby?"

Dangerous Genius

4,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
After reserving his room, The Alchemist set up his cauldrons, alembics, and other nameless devices he'd built up over the years to refine his art, and his formulas. One of his bag, he opened, folded out into a writing desk covered in papers and books. Del unfolded what looked like a parchment as tall as she was and tacked it to the wall. She unzipped it's zipper to reveal a sub-dimensional closet space. The Alchemist did the same, except his space, instead of clothes, countless jars of alchemical substances could be found. He began mixing in his usual fast paced haphazard fashion. Del, being somewhat self studied in Alchemy would make suggestions and sometimes he would heed them. When he finished, and was satisfied with the end result, opened his room door. "Come, Del. Let's see if anyone want's to try it." She smirked, "Is this the trick or the treat?" He laughed, "Neither, dear. Just an introductory crafting for their enjoyment." They proceeded down the stairs and the Alchemist announced his presence, "Hello all. I am here with a gift for all willing to accept a small token of friendship from yours truly." At this Del elbowed him in the side. "And Delphinium as well. She assisted in the crafting and we would like to share our bounty with you all."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
"Ack...Master! Master!!" Mars whimpered, as the cat slid into the inn, cuts and bruises all over her body. "...Master, where are you? Mental note to self, never go out in the battle between the two groups without my master being awake.". Mars then fell down onto her face, feeling the world spinning around her.

Familiar Hoarder

Craig was awake. "What's wrong Mars?" he asked, coming out into the main room. "What's wrong?" His eyes went wide as he smelled the blood. "You're injured."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Sorry I missed this post last night! warg!

"I tried to fight the kuro gang with the others and, um...they got me...good." Mars blushed sheepishly. "....Kitty's been a silly minion again, haven't I?"

Familiar Hoarder

"Why'd you get involved in the fighting?" Craig asked. "Or did you just get caught in crossfire. You were being silly."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
"Ah-heh...a little of both..." Mars blushed sheepishly, glancing at Craig. "...I was helping the Von Helsons in the battle, and after I got hit in the fight quite a few times, I decided to skedaddle back here.". She then scratched her head and bushed, and chuckled sheepishly. "...I did a bad thing...didn't I?"

Familiar Hoarder

"No, nothing wrong with doing what you wanted to do. If you wanted to help you should help, just be more careful in the fights," Craig said, petting her ears. "I don't like seeing you injured. We should get you some bandages."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff