Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

Meep moved to lay on his back, pulling his mate to lay on him to keep him warm. "It'll be okay, love. I'm here, I wont ever leave your side."

Timid Smoker

Raoul smiled and laid on him and just curled up but wrapped his arms around him. "I know..you never ever leave my side...and I love it.." He said. He wanted to kiss him but he didnt want to get him sick.

Loyal Gaian

"When you get better, what say we have a little us time... alone." He smiled up at his mate.

Timid Smoker

Raoul blushed and smiled. "Mmm....that sounds fun and amazing..." He said and rested his chin on Meep's chest.

Loyal Gaian

Meep purred lovingly to his mate, holding him close to comfort him.

Timid Smoker

Raoul smiled and nuzzled him before slowly falling asleep.

Duncan was sitting next to Acey in bed holding their new child and smiling.

Loyal Gaian

Acey had been sleeping the whole time. He was so exhausted after everything that had happened.

Timid Smoker

Duncan ran his fingers through his hair and smiled at him. He then kissed the top of his son's head and leaned back.

Loyal Gaian

Aoi sister Wolf

(( check your PMs ))

Timid Smoker

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Aoi sister Wolf

(( check your PMs ))

Im on my phone. I will send it to you when i get home

Loyal Gaian

Aoi sister Wolf
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Aoi sister Wolf

(( check your PMs ))

Im on my phone. I will send it to you when i get home
(( dang it. I wanted to work on Lily's picture. -.- ))

Demonic Cat

11,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Artemis made his way downstairs slowly, muttering to himself as he read from a small journal in his hands. He looked like he had been up for so time, as well as missed a few days of shaving by the stubble on his face. He sat down on the couch, scribbling something on the page with his pencil before returning it behind his ear while he went back to muttering whatever it was he was working on. His stomach let out a loud growl, yet he did not seem to notice the noise that escaped his own form.

Loyal Gaian

Sierra was behind the bar with her mother, watching Zeke cook. Zeke was still graceful as she moved about, even if she was blind. Zeke smiled, hearing the food steps and growling stomach of her mate. "I thought you would be hungry dear."

Sierra turned around and beamed. "DADDY!" She ran out from behind the bar and to her father, holding her arms up to him.

Demonic Cat

11,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
The sound of his two women snapped him back into reality, a smile coming to his lips. He closed the book and set it down, lifting his daughter up and placing her in his lap. He hugged her, kissing her head as he spoke back to his mate. "Oh, I suppose I am." he laughed, suddenly becoming well aware as his stomach growled once more. "Even if I wasn't though, every time you are at the stove I become hungry, you're food is delicious." He looked down to his daughter. "And how is my little Sierra doing today?"

Loyal Gaian

Zeke smiled and set a plate in front of her mate. It was a large plate of stakes and veggies. "Eat up, love."

Sierra giggled and smiled. "I got to meet my new nieces. Big brother Nate and big brother Kujira had little ones."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff