Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Draco eyes went wide Ten Ten eggs ! He had ten eggs to be a father to ! He nods his head as he got the news. " You hear that love ? "He asks him .But at the same time he wonder if JJ had passed out. He looks at the male on the bed " Yes thank you .. I will make sure he gets lots of rest " he nods his head

Loyal Gaian

JJ was indeed out cold. He was so tired from being sick.

Yoh stood outside the house he himself had made for him, his twin wives and four children. He was watching the young male that had come to him, a boy named Little Gabriel.

Kamiki had had Sean. The dreamwalker boy was curled up on Kara's bed, sleeping peacefully.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Draco would curl up with his mate and then nods. He would soon fall asleep with his mate.

Lulu and Sora were in there make shift garden .they were both laughing as they were plucking some berries. When the young boy came over. " Hello. "They both say at the same time.

Little Gabriel looks at them and then nods. He looks at the other male and then puts his bag down. ". .Hi .. is this Yoh ?" He asks them .Shifting his weight back and forth .He had walked a long way to get here

Kara was watching over Sean and then hugs him. She couldn't wait to see him wake up. She looks at the fox women with happiness

Loyal Gaian

Yoh looked to Gabriel and tossed a sword, slamming it ground at his feet. "Pick it up... show me what you can do before I take you on as a student." He drew his own sword from his side and bowed. Once he was straightened, he took a fighting stance, waiting on the youth.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Little Gabriel looks at him and then kicks up the sword with a fluid motion. Though he winces softly as the point of the sword hits the ground. He would then bow and straighten up. Though he never let his eyes leave his .. well .He wasn't sure what he was.

He could hear the women taking there seats. As if they were use to this. He would look at the male and then bites his lower lip. So was he to attack ? He watches him looking for a opening. He would then move forward trying to unbalance the other male.

Sora and Lulu would take there place. They wouldn't comment on the sword play but one did speak up " Try not to draw any blood dear " Lulu spoke up. Knowing her sister who was so much light and she so much darkness were two of a kind.

Loyal Gaian

"I will try, my dears." He didn't have his wings out, so he could move faster. He was quick and only guarded. He wanted to check to see how the boy could handle a sword. "I am Yoh, father to Meep and Zeke. I personally trained every one of the knights back in our kingdom, I even trained SC how to protect my children. Show me you are worthy of my training, boy."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Little Gabriel nods and then brings his sword out some more. Did the females not like blood ? He would then sighs and then takes off to the side and brings the sword the blunt side he hoped to hit the male. Though it was if he was fast enough to even make the hit., He was also trying to read where the male might be

Loyal Gaian

Yoh looked and acted as if he was dancing, moving with perfect grace and dodging every blow. "Come, you can do better. Try and hit me."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
LG looks at him and then moves fast to the next move the male would make. He would bring the sword down and then brings his leg out to try and knock him off his feet.

((( i think a few more post and then i need to go to bed ))

Loyal Gaian

(( I'm finishing up a movie myself. ))

Yoh smirked as he used the butt of his sword to hit LG on his back. "Well done, boy. You need a bit of training, but you will be a great swordsmen. Your training starts in the morning. For now, you may use our guest room."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
LG was panting by now and then nods. So .. he was in ? He looks at them and then puts the sword hilt to him. Though he was sure he would have a bruise on his back. Though that was part of the training he bet. he would look at the others and then bows " .. Thank you .. sir " He says to him still panting hard

Loyal Gaian

Yoh smirked. "Call me grandpa. Since I am your grandfather. These are my wives, Sora and Lalu." He looked to his wives, putting his sword away. "Dears, we will be having a guest for a while. He's our grandson. I can see Meep's mark on him." His three sets of wings shimmered into the light behind him, folding neatly like a cloak. "Come, let's get you settled into the guest room."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
LG looks at them and then follows him ".. Grandpa .. ?" He tests the word out. ".. So are they my .. grandma ?" He asks him as he walks with the rest of them after picking up his bag. He follows them into the house.

Lulu giggles " Yes you can !" She would wrap her arms around her twin " We are after all mated to your grandpa " She smiles and Sora nods ": Yes. Though we some times trail behind him. "She smiles and then enters the house with Yoh and the male

Loyal Gaian

Yoh nodded. "Yes. Both are your grandmothers since I am mated to them both." He came to the attic and opened the door. It was made into a proper room. "You will be staying here. Meals are at seven am, one pm, and seven pm. You will train with me when you are awake, and only sleep when I saw you can. I will not go easy on you just because you are my grandson. Understand?"

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Lg would follow them as they talked. So his grandpa was a ladies man. He looks at the light haired and dark haired females. Feeling like they were not human. Though they looked human in the out side. " why did you ask him not to draw blood ? " he asks his grandma's ?

Sora looks at the male and then smiles. Well we are chines unicorns and we dont like the smell of blood. It makes us sick to our stomachs. " lulu would nod her head up and down. " Not only that but it takes for ever for the smell to go away"

(( on my phone so only one post sorry still not at the races. And it sucks monkey balls cause we have to be up early to go the rest of the way ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff