Welcome to Gaia! ::

Casual Mass Effect based RP/Hangout. Read page 1 rules and just jump in. Welcome stranger have a drink and a seat.

<3 us, Read the rules. Absorb the setting and sit down have a drink or explore. Welcome stranger. 1 100.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]

-Walks in shyly and takes a seat in the corner. He looks around as if he had never been to a place like this before

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Virulent Lover
Had to finish doing some other things before I could enter.
*he smiled and winked* Ahh matters do need to be handled sometimes, Say ill be crating the business cards soon get your dear friends here*he smiled and nodded gently*

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
"anybody want a drink?"
There will be a fire in the sky

He rested his claws on the bar.
"I'll take one carbonated soda, strawberry if you got it..."

And your doom will rain down

He gets a strawberry soda for the man, and puts it down onto the bar counter for him.

He handles the drink carefully with his claws, and takes a sip, periodically he looks over his shoulders making sure no one gets too close.

"I take it that you like the beverage"

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Das Gunblade
-Walks in shyly and takes a seat in the corner. He looks around as if he had never been to a place like this before
*he winks with a greeting smile* Welcome, Please feel free to explore

Mightelove's Boss

Dangerous Lover

My friends? Haha. That's a humorous thought.

Ruthless Seraph

20,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
"anybody want a drink?"

He gets a strawberry soda for the man, and puts it down onto the bar counter for him.

He handles the drink carefully with his claws, and takes a sip, periodically he looks over his shoulders making sure no one gets too close.

"Its my favorite since they banished Nuka-cola on my planet"

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
"anybody want a drink?"

"well that sucks"

Shy Wolf

Kiri_Shinigami
Rowan The Medium
Rowan entered the basement floor where he would be working as head bartender....sadly the first thing he did when he entered the place and heard the music and plop in some ear buds to drown out the music. Would it affect his work? Not really the spirits speak into his mind, not his ears. Humming he began to walk around.
* he smiles warmly* Welcome Rowan, Yeah dont let the beats get to you, I got some material for it to blot out the heavy noise if you wish* he nods and smiles*

"Hehe yeah, this music and me don't agree with each other" he chuckled lightly. "I'm more of classic rock kinda guy".

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Virulent Lover
My friends? Haha. That's a humorous thought.
*winks and smirks* A man of your status and amazement must have a few good ones at least*not to count the screaming group of fangirls*

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Rowan The Medium
Kiri_Shinigami
Rowan The Medium
Rowan entered the basement floor where he would be working as head bartender....sadly the first thing he did when he entered the place and heard the music and plop in some ear buds to drown out the music. Would it affect his work? Not really the spirits speak into his mind, not his ears. Humming he began to walk around.
* he smiles warmly* Welcome Rowan, Yeah dont let the beats get to you, I got some material for it to blot out the heavy noise if you wish* he nods and smiles*

"Hehe yeah, this music and me don't agree with each other" he chuckled lightly. "I'm more of classic rock kinda guy".
*he smiles* I will have some nights that will be dedicated to you then! *he smiles and winks*

Ruthless Seraph

20,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir

"well that sucks"

" Yes it does..."
He finishes the drink, and waits tapping his foot
"This place is new but is it always this boring?"

Mightelove's Boss

Dangerous Lover

Perhaps. But, not many are adventurous for new threads or post in threads at all, now-a-days.

Lunatic

She walked in slowly, her curly blonde hair tilting with her head as she looked around curiously. Her black demon horns glistened when light hit them and her tail swayed happily behind her. She liked the look and feel of the place already.
Her five foot five frame was thin and glad in a tight button down shirt with an undershirt as well. It was buttoned almost to the top, letting her chest show a bit from under it. Her bottoms, clad in tight black pants and heals, led her towards the bar as she continued to look around through her crystal clear blue eyes.
Her full pink lips parted slightly as she sat, letting out a sigh of relief as well as joy. Her head turned towards the dance floor as her foot tapped lightly against the ground in keeping rhythm to the music. Cheeks a bit pink from being shy about entering such a place all of a sudden. Drawn in by more whim than anything else.

Risky Raider

Looky here buddy, I'm an engineer...

A large explosion that rocked the entire club, even to the highest floors sent Articus limping up from the bowels of the club, coughing. One lens on his goggles was busted, he was dragging his left foot, and he had multiple burn marks and scratches. He was able to make it to the lounge before collapsing on the floor, face first.

That means I solve problems.

Shy Wolf

Kiri_Shinigami
Rowan The Medium
Kiri_Shinigami
Rowan The Medium

*he smiles* I will have some nights that will be dedicated to you then! *he smiles and winks*

"Thanks" he smild brightly back "Hmmm I feel I might go make some crappy amvs while I was for a certain person to reappear" he nodded, thinking out loud.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff