Welcome to Gaia! ::

Casual Mass Effect based RP/Hangout. Read page 1 rules and just jump in. Welcome stranger have a drink and a seat.

<3 us, Read the rules. Absorb the setting and sit down have a drink or explore. Welcome stranger. 1 100.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]

Cmon, let me in! Aria's waiting for me!

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Kiri_Shinigami
Mysterion Von Revoir
Myst entered the bar with a smile on his face as he said "heh heh...I am going to like this place". He then gets behind the bar counter, and began to browse the selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
*Smiling and greeting you* hello Myst glad you could make it. I hope you will see everything is there and well if not you are in charge of ordering it*he said with a wink*

just don't bring in any talking pitchers filled with red kool-aide...they creep me out...

Risky Raider

Kiri_Shinigami
Articus Seras
Looky here buddy, I'm an engineer...

Articus sat in the lounge of the establishment, his heavy clad boots up on a foot rest, and his hands behind his head. It was his break, the very short time he gets to relax really, and he was taking full advantage of it. His goggles were set over his eyes, napping for the thirty minutes he had.

That means I solve problems.
*wanders in your direction and smiles* Welcome my friend glad to have you on my side and working on my lights and stuff. You will be busy getting wasted more than fixing stuff but if you see anything that needs love and attention ill leave you to it*he winks and flicks his tail*

He snorts, tugging his goggles off his eyes with a yawn as he looks up to the owner. "Oh...yeah..yeah sure..." He yawned again, stretching. "Well seeing as how I won't get back to sleep in time for my break, might as well go check the wirings again.." The man stood, not nearly as tall as the beast of a man that stood in front of him, but he had some stature of his own.

Shy Wolf

Rowan entered the basement floor where he would be working as head bartender....sadly the first thing he did when he entered the place and heard the music and plop in some ear buds to drown out the music. Would it affect his work? Not really the spirits speak into his mind, not his ears. Humming he began to walk around.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Mysterion Von Revoir
Kiri_Shinigami
Mysterion Von Revoir
Myst entered the bar with a smile on his face as he said "heh heh...I am going to like this place". He then gets behind the bar counter, and began to browse the selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
*Smiling and greeting you* hello Myst glad you could make it. I hope you will see everything is there and well if not you are in charge of ordering it*he said with a wink*

just don't bring in any talking pitchers filled with red kool-aide...they creep me out...
*he laughed roaring* Hahahahahhahah No dont worry, Unless you order it i wont serve it Hahahahahhaah

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Rowan The Medium
Rowan entered the basement floor where he would be working as head bartender....sadly the first thing he did when he entered the place and heard the music and plop in some ear buds to drown out the music. Would it affect his work? Not really the spirits speak into his mind, not his ears. Humming he began to walk around.
* he smiles warmly* Welcome Rowan, Yeah dont let the beats get to you, I got some material for it to blot out the heavy noise if you wish* he nods and smiles*

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Articus Seras
Kiri_Shinigami
Articus Seras

Articus sat in the lounge of the establishment, his heavy clad boots up on a foot rest, and his hands behind his head. It was his break, the very short time he gets to relax really, and he was taking full advantage of it. His goggles were set over his eyes, napping for the thirty minutes he had.

*wanders in your direction and smiles* Welcome my friend glad to have you on my side and working on my lights and stuff. You will be busy getting wasted more than fixing stuff but if you see anything that needs love and attention ill leave you to it*he winks and flicks his tail*

He snorts, tugging his goggles off his eyes with a yawn as he looks up to the owner. "Oh...yeah..yeah sure..." He yawned again, stretching. "Well seeing as how I won't get back to sleep in time for my break, might as well go check the wirings again.." The man stood, not nearly as tall as the beast of a man that stood in front of him, but he had some stature of his own.

*he smiles and nods to the man looking down slightly as he leveled his chest* I trust you have tools on ya?

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Kiri_Shinigami
Mysterion Von Revoir
Kiri_Shinigami
Mysterion Von Revoir

*he laughed roaring* Hahahahahhahah No dont worry, Unless you order it i wont serve it Hahahahahhaah

oh boy...

Risky Raider

Kiri_Shinigami
Articus Seras
Kiri_Shinigami
Articus Seras

*he smiles and nods to the man looking down slightly as he leveled his chest* I trust you have tools on ya?

"Course I do, I wouldn't be a good engineer without 'em now would I?" He trudged past him, patting his shoulder as he headed down to the inter-workings of the club. Narrow spaces, deathly pits, it had it all. He slipped his goggles on, checking each and every single thing and watching for any possible error....this was his daily job.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Articus Seras
Kiri_Shinigami
Articus Seras
Kiri_Shinigami
Articus Seras

"Course I do, I wouldn't be a good engineer without 'em now would I?" He trudged past him, patting his shoulder as he headed down to the inter-workings of the club. Narrow spaces, deathly pits, it had it all. He slipped his goggles on, checking each and every single thing and watching for any possible error....this was his daily job.

*he sighs and smiles* Be safe its a jungle of pipes down there and hell dont open any vents just in case!*he shouts after the man walking towards the crawl spaces*

Shameless Shapeshifter

13,500 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
First day here and alreay the creature ws causing a bit of trouble. Maybe not doing anyting necessarily bad, but he was most likely tresspassing the supposed damaged upper floor. The only reason he was there was because the plae was most likely dark, not much electric activity. "Bleack!....Don't...like...light..." He looked about the room, checking to see if there was an even darker spot to reside in, and also a sturdy spot in case the hull were somehow breached. He wold rather not be sucked into the vaccume of space. It was just a good thing he didn't need to breathe though.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Mysterion Von Revoir
Kiri_Shinigami
Mysterion Von Revoir
Kiri_Shinigami
Mysterion Von Revoir

*he laughed roaring* Hahahahahhahah No dont worry, Unless you order it I wont serve it Hahahahahhaah

oh boy...
*he smiles and nods with a sly wink* I trust you know your job and serve it well*he smiles and wanders off humming*

Original Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Kiri_Shinigami
Mysterion Von Revoir
Kiri_Shinigami
Mysterion Von Revoir
Kiri_Shinigami
Mysterion Von Revoir

*he laughed roaring* Hahahahahhahah No dont worry, Unless you order it I wont serve it Hahahahahhaah

oh boy...
*he smiles and nods with a sly wink* I trust you know your job and serve it well*he smiles and wanders off humming*

eh heh...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces