Welcome to Gaia! ::

Casual Mass Effect based RP/Hangout. Read page 1 rules and just jump in. Welcome stranger have a drink and a seat.

<3 us, Read the rules. Absorb the setting and sit down have a drink or explore. Welcome stranger. 1 100.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25535 25536 25537 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Prophet

9,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kiri_Shinigami
sanji91
Kiri_Shinigami
sanji91
Kiri_Shinigami
sanji91
Are you going to have a block guest list? like a few people who will not be named. -hugs back-
*If they are blocked they are in my blocked list kitteh, They can come here anyway wink
Well i trust you. They can or can't?
Cant, I mean they serve no purpose anyway, *he smiled*
Well i'll work hard to make sure nothing happens to this club/thread.
*he smiles and gazes at you with a glint in his eyes* I trust you...*he winks*
The good thing about me working here is that you already have 11 extra workers. -splits up as they all run around with clip bored inspecting every room-

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus

Her face went bright red as he said that, her hands lifting and covering her red face as she bit her lip hard. She let out a soft breath, not really knowing what to reply to that as she lowered her hands, looking at him with her bright blue eyes and the deep blush on her cheeks. She put her hands on the bar counter and looked down, letting out a soft breath as she then looked back up at him and smiled lightly and shyly.
"I... don't really know what to say..."
Her tone was soft and quiet, like she didn't want anyone else to hear her.

"well it's ok if you don't want to say anything, I just wanted to say it as I see it" he whispered to her in response.

She blushed still, looking to him with wonder as her tail started to sway behind her a little.
"Well... thank you?"
She smiled shyly, her fingers lifting to brush back her hair from her face.

"you're welcome, may I have your name?" he asked her as he kept the sly grin on his face.

She smiled softly, seeing the sly grin as she blushed softly and nodded.
"My name is Nina. May I have yours?"
Her eyes met his, her eyes shining against her pink face as her lips were spread into a sly smile. She leaned against the bar sightly, so she could better hear him against the music.

He looked into her clear blue eyes with his blood red eyes, and said to her "my name is Myst, and it's a pleasure to meet you Nina"

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

sanji91
Kiri_Shinigami
sanji91
Kiri_Shinigami
sanji91
The good thing about me working here is that you already have 11 extra workers. -splits up as they all run around with clip bored inspecting every room-
*he watches in amazement* wow.....Powerful little cat demon he is.

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir

"the opened up on my territory part confused me"
There will be a fire in the sky

He stares the man in the eyes
"On my planet I'm one of those evil boss types. I have a large piece of territory there. Nothing happens on my territory without my permission. They opened a bar without my permission, so i killed the owner,the patrons, and burned it to the ground..."
He looks over his shoulder again.
" I can be pretty dramatic sometimes..."

And your doom will rain down

"that...is overly dramatic in my opinion"

"Yeah well it was a lot of fun..."

"if you say so..."

"well you look more fierce than you actually are..."

"I don't like fighting...I like being laid back and helpful"

Lunatic

Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus

Her face went bright red as he said that, her hands lifting and covering her red face as she bit her lip hard. She let out a soft breath, not really knowing what to reply to that as she lowered her hands, looking at him with her bright blue eyes and the deep blush on her cheeks. She put her hands on the bar counter and looked down, letting out a soft breath as she then looked back up at him and smiled lightly and shyly.
"I... don't really know what to say..."
Her tone was soft and quiet, like she didn't want anyone else to hear her.

"well it's ok if you don't want to say anything, I just wanted to say it as I see it" he whispered to her in response.

She blushed still, looking to him with wonder as her tail started to sway behind her a little.
"Well... thank you?"

"you're welcome, may I have your name?" he asked her as he kept the sly grin on his face.

Her eyes met his, her eyes shining against her pink face as her lips were spread into a sly smile. She leaned against the bar sightly, so she could better hear him against the music.

He looked into her clear blue eyes with his blood red eyes, and said to her "my name is Myst, and it's a pleasure to meet you Nina"

She smiled softly, her eyes taking in his red ones as she nodded her head softly,
"A pleasure to meet you as well, Myst."
She blushed softly, her teeth biting her full pink lip softly as she let her fingers tuck some hair behind her ear.
"You're quite nice and charming, you know that?"

Ruthless Seraph

20,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir

"that...is overly dramatic in my opinion"

"Yeah well it was a lot of fun..."

"if you say so..."

"well you look more fierce than you actually are..."

"I don't like fighting...I like being laid back and helpful"

"I love a good fight, which is why I'm leaving"
He pays the man for his drink.
"I'll see you around"
He leaves the bar in the same cautious fashion he entered.

Dangerous Prophet

9,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kiri_Shinigami
sanji91
Kiri_Shinigami
sanji91
Kiri_Shinigami
sanji91
*he watches in amazement* wow.....Powerful little cat demon he is.
Yeah i'm pretty powerful. My mind is my power. What ever pops into my head i can make or do. Its all thanks to you. -winks-

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus

"Well... thank you?"

She smiled softly, her eyes taking in his red ones as she nodded her head softly,
She blushed softly, her teeth biting her full pink lip softly as she let her fingers tuck some hair behind her ear.

"and you're cute when your blushing" he said to her with a sly wink.

Lunatic

Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus

"Well... thank you?"

She blinked, surprised before blushing deeply and letting out a huff of air from being speechless. She put her hands on her cheeks, feeling the heat from them as she then looked away from him quickly. She patted them, edging them to calm down and cool as she looked back at him with her eyes, her head staying turned away.
"I... I don't really... Thanks..."
She bit her lip hard, her head staying turned away as she gulped softly, shyness overtaking her.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

*his eyes moving to the beats as he closes em* ooh well, Fist day and a turn up of a few, Im happy very happy*he smiles* Now to make business cards! heart

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus

She blinked, surprised before blushing deeply and letting out a huff of air from being speechless. She put her hands on her cheeks, feeling the heat from them as she then looked away from him quickly. She patted them, edging them to calm down and cool as she looked back at him with her eyes, her head staying turned away.
She bit her lip hard, her head staying turned away as she gulped softly, shyness overtaking her.

"you're welcome" he said with a sly grin.

Lunatic

Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus

She blushed still, looking at him and seeing the sly grin as she said softly to him,
"You're making me embarrassed..."
She cleared her throat softly, not really sure what else to say to him as she put her fingers on the bar top and let them curl slightly. Her tail swayed happily behind her, glistening in the faintly lit room.
Well this place was new. Not that it mattered much to the drifter. Walking up to the bar on the main floor was a tall arctic wolf. Not all that muscular like most wolves, but 6 foot 5, easily. Baggy black jeans and a trench of the same color over his body. In his humanoid form with his ears twitching in alert above his head. Icy blue hues scanning the area for someone to serve him a drink. Tucked to his left hip was a mechanical sword handle with no blade, dangling and hardly seen with the sides of the coat moving over it constantly. It was mostly for protection anyways. Sitting down on the stool, he'd raise his hand to signal the barkeeper over.

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus

She blushed still, looking at him and seeing the sly grin as she said softly to him,
She cleared her throat softly, not really sure what else to say to him as she put her fingers on the bar top and let them curl slightly. Her tail swayed happily behind her, glistening in the faintly lit room.

"oh...sorry about that" he said to her as he began to blush.

Lunatic

Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus

"oh...sorry about that" he said to her as he began to blush.

She smiled softly to him, her head nodding towards him in reply as she noticed the blush and giggled softly, glad that she had embarrassed him slightly as well. She tucked a piece of curly blonde hair behind her ear as her eyes scanned around the place slowly. She took note of the few people in here as she smiled towards the Myst once more.
"Slow, but comfortable."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces