Welcome to Gaia! ::

Casual Mass Effect based RP/Hangout. Read page 1 rules and just jump in. Welcome stranger have a drink and a seat.

<3 us, Read the rules. Absorb the setting and sit down have a drink or explore. Welcome stranger. 1 100.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Deadncrispy
" No decorated beauty around it? Yeesh you are a man of many words are ya?" Kiro snickered a bit at this as he never met people that would be that disinterested in him or what he had to say. " Surely a man that can kill something as powerful as a 'Sith' lord has to let his hair down at times, I mean I can relate to my day's in the Cantina where I saw men toting those fancy sabers but no need for armor and they drank and laughed. Surely you must gain some form of fun from being in the landmark of my life's achievements?"
Fond memories returned as he relived his days as a wanderer in galaxies far from this one.

He tapped his foot remembering the nights he had there with a few male Twi'leks and perhaps a few pilots here and there.

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
Kiro_Shinigami
Deadncrispy
" No decorated beauty around it? Yeesh you are a man of many words are ya?" Kiro snickered a bit at this as he never met people that would be that disinterested in him or what he had to say. " Surely a man that can kill something as powerful as a 'Sith' lord has to let his hair down at times, I mean I can relate to my day's in the Cantina where I saw men toting those fancy sabers but no need for armor and they drank and laughed. Surely you must gain some form of fun from being in the landmark of my life's achievements?"
Fond memories returned as he relived his days as a wanderer in galaxies far from this one.

He tapped his foot remembering the nights he had there with a few male Twi'leks and perhaps a few pilots here and there.

well i do like to gamble a bit at the hutt cartel. its very plesurable

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Deadncrispy

" I bet, You aint seen nothing yet tho. Omega has it all and nothing can top it!" He said with more than a little bit of pride in his voice, And why not? he was the master here and the galaxy hailed to him when in his house. Ordering him another water as was your way, Kiro let the music roll blending from smooth to slick to soothe

"I would not want to be anywhere but here for anything. You should stop standing there like a statue gathering dust and looks, Come and sit."

The plush white leather booths reflected the neon pink from the dancer column and the orange red from the circle lighting above. Surely everyone that could travel through space had to have heard of Omega at least once.

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
Kiro_Shinigami
Deadncrispy

" I bet, You aint seen nothing yet tho. Omega has it all and nothing can top it!" He said with more than a little bit of pride in his voice, And why not? he was the master here and the galaxy hailed to him when in his house. Ordering him another water as was your way, Kiro let the music roll blending from smooth to slick to soothe

"I would not want to be anywhere but here for anything. You should stop standing there like a statue gathering dust and looks, Come and sit."

The plush white leather booths reflected the neon pink from the dancer column and the orange red from the circle lighting above. Surely everyone that could travel through space had to have heard of Omega at least once.

sure why not. thanks for the the drink

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Deadncrispy

Kiro was perplexed at hs stoic and unphased this man was, he was part of something bigger and didn't even notice it. " You are welcome, Okay tell me something fun before ill get bored to tears."

(( not familiar with RP That's what commerce is XD .))

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
Kiro_Shinigami
Deadncrispy

Kiro was perplexed at hs stoic and unphased this man was, he was part of something bigger and didn't even notice it. " You are welcome, Okay tell me something fun before ill get bored to tears."

(( not familiar with RP That's what commerce is XD .))

i killed a bounty hunter today

((rping is not my strong suit XD))

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Deadncrispy
(( you did fine in that hunger games, try ok?))

" I suppose thats what one can call 'fun' "

Kiro spoke with a slight disinterest now, it was like licking a wet fence to him, His eyes scanned your armor and yawned. " You should explore Omega, Ull never wanna leave!"

Demonic Bibliophile

She appeared in a whirl of cream colored smoke, making an entrance as dramatic as her ensemble. She wasn't one for dramatics, generally speaking, but a bit of colored smoke now and then was fun to do.

"I'm late to the party, of course." She yawned a bit and waved to her brother.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

(( Oke I will sleep now but reply to those in desire of a reply tomorrow ;p Ta ta people and have fun reading and looking around my Kingdom <3))

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Azami_Kuroi
She appeared in a whirl of cream colored smoke, making an entrance as dramatic as her ensemble. She wasn't one for dramatics, generally speaking, but a bit of colored smoke now and then was fun to do.

"I'm late to the party, of course." She yawned a bit and waved to her brother.
" For what party there was, You didnt miss a thing" Kiro rolled his eyes and just stared outward like he was waiting for the waves to take him. " Its a shame people dont make it anymore, This is where I began." He said with a sigh that resonated in his throat for a short while making it look like he was exhaling his life force.

Naughty Conversationalist

11,940 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Kiro_Shinigami

Time blinked at the strange rift and the voice coming through it, one eyebrow raising up towards his hairline, "The heck you say....?!" But what was life without some adventure, rolling his shoulders, the ageless one stepped forward into the glow, again blinking as he came out somewhere completely different. "Whoa, trippy." He glanced around, getting his bearings, noting at least one familiar looking face.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Time Long Forgotten
Kiro_Shinigami

Time blinked at the strange rift and the voice coming through it, one eyebrow raising up towards his hairline, "The heck you say....?!" But what was life without some adventure, rolling his shoulders, the ageless one stepped forward into the glow, again blinking as he came out somewhere completely different. "Whoa, trippy." He glanced around, getting his bearings, noting at least one familiar looking face.
The vivid eyes of the star founf yours and flickered a green like the storm sea and the long legs got him off his seat. " You made it! Lovely! Welcome to where my life began!"

11,940 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Kiro_Shinigami
Time Long Forgotten
Kiro_Shinigami

The vivid eyes of the star founf yours and flickered a green like the storm sea and the long legs got him off his seat. " You made it! Lovely! Welcome to where my life began!"

*Grinned as he stepped forward* Impressive my friend, thank you for inviting me!

*Looked about, slowly turning in place as he took it all in*

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Time Long Forgotten
Kiro_Shinigami
Time Long Forgotten
Kiro_Shinigami

*Grinned as he stepped forward* Impressive my friend, thank you for inviting me!

Aliens dancing around you as lights strobed on and off and flickered like the tempered flames they where, The neon drinks signs above the bar flashing and dancing across the template set up for it and the large pink neon column in the centre ever lit like a beacon. Kiro looked proudly at everything he battled hard for and nodded a little modest. " Its only a drop in my ocean, One day I'll dream bigger" He snickered and got him a drink. " Another world another feel but its more the rawness of my hearts straining. This is my legitimate home."

11,940 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Kiro_Shinigami
Time Long Forgotten

Aliens dancing around you as lights strobed on and off and flickered like the tempered flames they where, The neon drinks signs above the bar flashing and dancing across the template set up for it and the large pink neon column in the centre ever lit like a beacon. Kiro looked proudly at everything he battled hard for and nodded a little modest. " Its only a drop in my ocean, One day I'll dream bigger" He snickered and got him a drink. " Another world another feel but its more the rawness of my hearts straining. This is my legitimate home."

Nodded as he accepted the drink, sending a wink towards a being of indeterminate gender who had been staring curiously. As the being disappeared back into the throng, Time turned towards Kiro, "Then I am even more honored to be here, you can tell this is the big brother of Purgatory." He sipped his drink, nodding in approval, then turned to look at the Club Owner again, "You look well, being home is doing you well I take it."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff