Welcome to Gaia! ::

Casual Mass Effect based RP/Hangout. Read page 1 rules and just jump in. Welcome stranger have a drink and a seat.

<3 us, Read the rules. Absorb the setting and sit down have a drink or explore. Welcome stranger. 1 100.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

"I need a new barman now! This one was infected! The virus could not be removed either so I had to airlock the body. Gods forgive me for the deed but A.I.'s are a bad Idea! I know where the Geth now all have their hate for organics from and the fear of Organics versus synths. This day just got both tiresome and sad."

Kiro wiped the software data in time before corruption could spread.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

As the DJ booth flickered on Kiro resonated a tune

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Waking from his sleep in the lounge where he was found brought by his Quarian servant. She had remained by his side worried as it seemed Kiro had collapsed.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Kiro had primed to hone in on certain area's in the Galaxy to gain optimal pull of life forms.
Shamelessly he opened a portal rift like relay from where a A.I. terminal once stood. Having wiped the corrupted data clear off the face of Omega, Kiro was more than ready to see his worlds be alive again and show people where he began as a young man with many faces and names floating in the ether. It was said Kiro was once feared and that he was capable of rendering planets helpless with his armada.

Kiro was not so cruel as to do so at this day and age seeing most planets that had anti alliances on them where already ending their own resources and not even knowing they where.

A calm paternal smile creased his face as he sent out the ping and pulled up names of recent species he spoke to on planets that where largely populated with beings that wished to be in the middle of the 'HotZone'.

With a flick of his wrist the omnitool blinked into life and shone for him a brighter Yellow rather than Orange red which was standard. The data was to make a rift near these people and have them at their leisure see this message appear.

" You have been invited to come party with the stars, Drinks and entertainment on arrival. Hope to see you soon. Kiro"

FallenCi

Azami_Kuroi

Deadncrispy

Time Long Forgotten

x__Decadence Known

Dfrnt luv

Fox_Kuroi

Bitter Magic

Babus's Princess

Man-Hungry Hunter

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100
The feline had been tending to a patron of her long time home of the Hellfire Manor when the void between the world's appeared. Being an entity of the Astral Plane this occurance did not startle the kitten, she prodded the swirling energy hole and smiled brightly and simply stepped in. Immediately her senses were assaulted by her friend's establishment. The base boomed in her sensive ears as her lilac gaze took in her surroundings. Opulent light danced around her as she looked down to double check her appearance, a furred thumb rearranged the elastic band at the tops of her black thigh high stockings, the nylon fabric snapped against her furred flesh.

Her stride across the floor was sultry, and confidantly paced, her pristine tail snaked behind her in all its floofy glory as she called out loudly.
"Ki~~! Where are youuu~? Olly olly oxen free~!"

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

x__Decadence Known
The feline had been tending to a patron of her long time home of the Hellfire Manor when the void between the world's appeared. Being an entity of the Astral Plane this occurance did not startle the kitten, she prodded the swirling energy hole and smiled brightly and simply stepped in. Immediately her senses were assaulted by her friend's establishment. The base boomed in her sensive ears as her lilac gaze took in her surroundings. Opulent light danced around her as she looked down to double check her appearance, a furred thumb rearranged the elastic band at the tops of her black thigh high stockings, the nylon fabric snapped against her furred flesh.

Her stride across the floor was sultry, and confidantly paced, her pristine tail snaked behind her in all its floofy glory as she called out loudly.
"Ki~~! Where are youuu~? Olly olly oxen free~!"
Gliding down from his seating area on the main bar area the grinning starbeast landed to walk the rest like everyone else and greeted her His link with the owners of Hellfire was a link so strong that nothing could sever that.

" Ahh you came! Welcome to where it all began!"
Kiro handed her a drink made with milky cream and a base of raspberries and grinned pleased.

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
hey kiro saw the message

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Deadncrispy
hey kiro saw the message
A low purr emitted from his throat as the clubs main floor was growing active, Kiro nodded to him and smiled a warm smile. Had this man any idea this was where Kiro began his journey? kiro would happely tell everyone his life long tale of how he made it BIG in a world full of masks.

Music played and Kiro looked electric with glow.

" I see you did, Thats good! Welcome to where my life as a rockstar and club boss began. Its about time the world came here instead! Tired of watching strangers and not seeing my friends. Want a drink?"

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
Kiro_Shinigami
Deadncrispy
hey kiro saw the message
A low purr emitted from his throat as the clubs main floor was growing active, Kiro nodded to him and smiled a warm smile. Had this man any idea this was where Kiro began his journey? kiro would happely tell everyone his life long tale of how he made it BIG in a world full of masks.

Music played and Kiro looked electric with glow.

" I see you did, Thats good! Welcome to where my life as a rockstar and club boss began. Its about time the world came here instead! Tired of watching strangers and not seeing my friends. Want a drink?"

sure but something non acholic

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Deadncrispy

" How boring, Sure you want some Cola? Thats like the least innofensive thing." Kiro rolled his eyes leaned on the bar as the song ended and spoke to the salarian behind the bar for a coke on ice. His golden eyes scanned the club for more people to come in and join him in his Friday night or weekend, If the dared to come.

" This place is as old as my fame streak, This IS my legitimate rightful home before I decided to humor people with blandness! Here is your coke"
Kiro nodded handed him the tall glass and already swaying on his hips to another beat

Kiro liked this song so much he had it on club track replay at times. The dancers all responded twirling centerstage like hinds or flames caught by the eyes.

" So, Tell me what has been up with you?"

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
Kiro_Shinigami
Deadncrispy

" How boring, Sure you want some Cola? Thats like the least innofensive thing." Kiro rolled his eyes leaned on the bar as the song ended and spoke to the salarian behind the bar for a coke on ice. His golden eyes scanned the club for more people to come in and join him in his Friday night or weekend, If the dared to come.

" This place is as old as my fame streak, This IS my legitimate rightful home before I decided to humor people with blandness! Here is your coke"
Kiro nodded handed him the tall glass and already swaying on his hips to another beat

Kiro liked this song so much he had it on club track replay at times. The dancers all responded twirling centerstage like hinds or flames caught by the eyes.

im still recovering from being sick and i dont drink pop

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Deadncrispy
Kiro_Shinigami
Deadncrispy

Kiro rolled his eyes as he had stated this already and a Coke was waiting for him. Kiro tapped his nails on the metal topped bar with an amused smile on his lips. " You already stated that you dont DRINK, And dont drink pop? Water for you then YEESH, Sickness eeh? that sucks. Anything fun happen?" The smile still playing on his lips like a dance of sorts.

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
Kiro_Shinigami
Deadncrispy
Kiro_Shinigami
Deadncrispy

Kiro rolled his eyes as he had stated this already and a Coke was waiting for him. Kiro tapped his nails on the metal topped bar with an amused smile on his lips. " You already stated that you dont DRINK, And dont drink pop? Water for you then YEESH, Sickness eeh? that sucks. Anything fun happen?" The smile still playing on his lips like a dance of sorts.

lol meant to say i dont drink pop. and not really

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Deadncrispy
Kiro's eyes simply grew dull with disinterest, No missions no nothing no fun no drinks and he was wearing armor? What job was he doing in the galaxy that didn't require FUN and DRINKS. Kiro's voice a silky purr as he sat down to a sassy lounge beat and drank the Cola himself with a splash of Cherry sourz

" What do you do for fun? I mean I like to have fun as often as I can and I am worried you are wearing armor and going off to to the far rims of the galaxy in search for a swift end more than shore leave pass."

The music switched its beats again and more aliens would be seen around you making their way to the bar and dancefloor and or simply being lazy with the blur of electric beauty that was Afterlife.

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
Kiro_Shinigami
Deadncrispy
Kiro's eyes simply grew dull with disinterest, No missions no nothing no fun no drinks and he was wearing armor? What job was he doing in the galaxy that didn't require FUN and DRINKS. Kiro's voice a silky purr as he sat down to a sassy lounge beat and drank the Cola himself with a splash of Cherry sourz

" What do you do for fun? I mean I like to have fun as often as I can and I am worried you are wearing armor and going off to to the far rims of the galaxy in search for a swift end more than shore leave pass."

The music switched its beats again and more aliens would be seen around you making their way to the bar and dancefloor and or simply being lazy with the blur of electric beauty that was Afterlife.

i like to kill sith lords

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces