Welcome to Gaia! ::

Casual Mass Effect based RP/Hangout. Read page 1 rules and just jump in. Welcome stranger have a drink and a seat.

<3 us, Read the rules. Absorb the setting and sit down have a drink or explore. Welcome stranger. 1 100.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Alicia007
Alicia and her 2 assistants finally make it to the Club from Space Travel. She enters the club and realizes how popular this place has become after its grand opening.
With a developing thirst after a long flight here, she goes toward the bar to ask the bartender for a pina colada and 2 glasses of carrot juice for her assistants.

Myst gets three glasses, and fills two of them up with carrot juice made from the freshest carrots, and filled up the third with a pina colada mixture. He then said "there ya go"

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
Mysterion Von Revoir
Alicia007
Alicia and her 2 assistants finally make it to the Club from Space Travel. She enters the club and realizes how popular this place has become after its grand opening.
With a developing thirst after a long flight here, she goes toward the bar to ask the bartender for a pina colada and 2 glasses of carrot juice for her assistants.

Myst gets three glasses, and fills two of them up with carrot juice made from the freshest carrots, and filled up the third with a pina colada mixture. He then said "there ya go"

Alicia grabs the two glasses with carrot juice and hands them to her assistants. "Say thank you to the nice man for your drinks" said Alicia toward her assistants. The assistants acknowledging their Master's command, both simply nod at the bartender as a gesture of gratitude. "Thank you very much Sir" said Alicia with a smile as she takes her drink, sipping it slowly to savor the taste. "Refreshing" said Alicia with a sigh.

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Alicia007
Mysterion Von Revoir
Alicia007

Alicia grabs the two glasses with carrot juice and hands them to her assistants. "Say thank you to the nice man for your drinks" said Alicia toward her assistants. The assistants acknowledging their Master's command, both simply nod at the bartender as a gesture of gratitude. "Thank you very much Myst" said Alicia with a smile as she takes her drink, sipping it slowly to savor the taste. "Refreshing" said Alicia with a sigh.

"ah yes I se you are wise to savor the flavor, letting the liquid linger on your tongue to have the taste last long enough for you to enjoy it before swallowing each sip" he said to her with a warm smile on his face.

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
Mysterion Von Revoir
Alicia007
Mysterion Von Revoir
Alicia007

Alicia grabs the two glasses with carrot juice and hands them to her assistants. "Say thank you to the nice man for your drinks" said Alicia toward her assistants. The assistants acknowledging their Master's command, both simply nod at the bartender as a gesture of gratitude. "Thank you very much Myst" said Alicia with a smile as she takes her drink, sipping it slowly to savor the taste. "Refreshing" said Alicia with a sigh.

"ah yes I se you are wise to savor the flavor, letting the liquid linger on your tongue to have the taste last long enough for you to enjoy it before swallowing each sip" he said to her with a warm smile on his face.

Alicia finishes shallowing a sip from her drink as she hear's the bartender's comment. "Yes, you say the same thing that I learned from a tip of how to enjoy this drink the best when I last drank this on the planet Earth on an island called Hawaii." said Alicia in a conversing manner.

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Alicia007
Mysterion Von Revoir
Alicia007
Mysterion Von Revoir
Alicia007

Alicia finishes shallowing a sip from her drink as she hear's the bartender's comment. "Yes, you say the same thing that I learned from a tip of how to enjoy this drink the best when I last drank this on the planet Earth on an island called Hawaii." said Alicia in a conversing manner.

"ah yes...I know some of the islands...honolulu, waikiki, kawai...forgot the rest" he said as he rubbed his forehead, getting a brief headache from trying to remember the rest of the islands.

Dedicated Grabber

showing love for your club User Image lol

Dangerous Prophet

9,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
D0LLIA
showing love for your club User Image lol
Hey my mom loves your art. Xismiley. something close to that. hehehe

Demonic Bibliophile

Kiri_Shinigami

The place looks fab! <3

Devoted Lunatic

Ouuuu very nice Kiri!
<3

Mightelove's Boss

Dangerous Lover

Suppose I should post here, being staff and all.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Virulent Lover
Suppose I should post here, being staff and all.
*jumps the female you and smiles* Damn even fine as a woman Viru! heart

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

heart *his eyes filled with joy as his two oldest friends walked in and loved it!!

If anyone wants to be hired post the form here heart

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

☠ℋappy ℋalloween ☠

Kawaii Lunatic

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
Kiri_Shinigami
☠ℋappy ℋalloween ☠