Welcome to Gaia! ::

In all honesty she was relieved to hear that. Often times she felt like she faded into the background and never really belonged anywhere. It was reassuring to know that she could impact someone's life at least a little for even just a moment. She sighed, relaxed. "So, what else is there to see?"

Dedicated Lunatic

"Well, you already saw the bar when you walked in. There are gardens outside, probably in full bloom right now considering the season." He stepped away from the harp and held out his hand to her, cheered that she seemed so eager to stay here. Maybe she really has come home.
"Hm... That sounds nice..." She took his hand, intertwining their fingers like before. "I'm up for following wherever it is you'd like to lead me. Or if you'd prefer to not, that's okay too. I can always explore on my own later."

[( Next to your font, mine looked huge. XD )]

Dedicated Lunatic

::[[ I started using it in hopes it would make me type more. Now I just like the look of it, even if it does make my posts smaller. xp ]]::

Silver chuckled softly and began to lead her out of the library. He should be exasperated, disappointed even, that she didn't remember him. But strangely it was like meeting with a new friend and finding a long lost friend all at once. He was overjoyed at not just any company, but especially her company. "I don't really have anything else better to do. Besides, I'm sure the runts would like the romp in the grass and stretch their legs."
"Yea, they would probably enjoy that." She laughed softly and followed closely.

Dedicated Lunatic

"So what is the story of your travels, if you don't mind me asking." He knew she didn't remember much of her past, but she should at least remember some of her wanderings. He was curious to know where she was and how she'd been.
"I don't mind at all. Well... I spent a lot of time just wandering in the forest. Met a nice woman there but I can't remember her name for the life of me. After that I really just wandered. Tried to find a place to call home with no such luck. I mostly just watched the people around me and stayed out of their way." She looked up at him. "And now I'm here and it is the first time someone has actually showed any form of caring... Why have you been so kind?

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver expected to hear something about leaving her home or leaving her friends and family. He knew Sage at least had a sister, and the place they both grew up in had an expansive network of friends. But all she spoke of was wandering in a forest. Did she really remember nothing of her past at all? Silver wondered what is was like for her, to feel so lost and detached with no sense of origins. He debated on how to answer her question. It would be so easy to go back to his room and show her the few pictures he had and explain everything. But yet...he still felt like it wasn't his place to say anything. But what if her memory loss was an accident? He was still so unsure of what to tell her. "I have no reason to be mean. And as the owner's son and one of the unofficial caretakers her, I'm expected to be courteous to guests. Besides, you being here makes me happier than you could understand."
"Does it? Well, I'm glad." Sage thought back, trying to remember something. "You know, the earliest thing I can remember is waking up in a strange little cottage in the woods. A really nice woman had taken me in or something." Sage shook her head. "And I can't remember much more than that."

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver's sigh of relief was almost audible when she didn't press about why. He mulled over what possibly could have happened to her while they walked through the bar area to the doors leading outside. Maybe she was attacked and fled into the forest and found the cottage. Perhaps she just simply bumped her head. Or maybe...she decided she wanted to forget and found a way. "Do you remember having any injuries? Scrapes, bruises, bumps?"
"Well, I didn't feel like I had any, but the woman said that I had tripped and hit my head. She wasn't that convincing, really... But how else would you explain me not remembering anything?" She gave a small shrug. "There was this weird thing about her... But..."

Dedicated Lunatic

"Forest hermits aren't exactly the most comfortable or sociable around other people." Perhaps he just couldn't bring himself to believe that she would willingly forget. It sounded so much better if she just fell and got amnesia. It was realistic, and easier to swallow. He pushed open the door and lead her outside, the afternoon sun bright on the green landscape. All of the plants had bloomed and blossomed nicely, even the mountain evergreens seemed brighter than they were in the winter. "It makes sense, if you fell and got amnesia."
"Yea, you are right. That's probably what happened." It still didn't feel right to her, but she dropped the subject and took the lead now, taking both of his hands and pulling him into the sunshine. A soft smile spread across her face as the sunlight touched her skin.

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver's eyes squinted at first at the bright light, but he adjusted in a few moments. Since he spent most of his time inside, it was a nice change from the gloom. Looking down at his pale hands in hers though, he laughed a bit nervously. "I must look like a dead man walking."
Sage glanced down and smiled. "I've seen worse." Letting go of his hands now, she extended her arms and spun in a circle, closing her eyes as she did so. She stopped and looked at him. "I love the sunlight."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff