Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Luna vanished as she always did. Choosing to find the dining hall on her own rather than wait for the others. Her body radiated energy as more emotions flooded her mind, forcing memories to the surface and even bringing a tear to her eye....Sorrow, pain...Not the enjoyable pain...This hurt inside, in a place she could not touch and heal.

Maybe she should bring her son back, sacrifice another part of her soul to find him in the void...For that was where all her kind went after death. Tears rolled down her pale cheeks as she realised that she couldn't even remember what he looked like, an innocent pup without a face.

'Never again.."

She whispered to herself, making a promise to never have that happen again, she was young and weak back then, now she was more powerful than ever and well versed in the ways of life.
The demon emerged from the shadows into the hall and remained in the door way, staring at the vast empty space.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

"Do not concern yourself with any off my stresses dear, you have enough on your own plate."

H
e giggled at the pun he hadn't intended.

"Now come. I am preparing a wonderful breakfast for the four of us. Bacon Pancakes for everyone!"

H
e would have taken off without her just to be childish, though he still had to help her down so there wasn't an accident. He was still quite done thinking on his worries. Fighting to forget them as he attempted to resume his usual self. He did hope he could remain calm, though he was currently emotionally conflict. He didn't know which emotion to feel. Sorrow, anger. He couldn't and didn't blame Luna in anyway, though part of the problem was he was now blaming himself, even if he was possessed. In the end it was Hartia who was not strong enough to save anyone from his wrath.

He enjoyed a silent and short walk to the dining hall, where he would leave Ania to find a seat, and make herself comfortable before he proceeded to the kitchen to get started. He could have made someone or something else cook for him. But he liked cooking, and that was why he was doing this now. His only hope, that he be currently left alone in the kitchen. Abusing the cooking time to reflect on life in general. What a drag.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Ania shut her bedroom door leaving the cat to his own devices for a while, he would be fed at a latter time. The trip to the dinning hall was silent as he chose not to enlighten her on his problems, not that it would stop her from being nosy. Eventually she would get it out of him. But for the time being she listened and dropped the subject.

Moving down the stairs was a trying process of one step at a time, afraid that a step would be misses and down she would go. Ania was clumsy before being pregnant. So adding the extra weight disnt help at all. Least he helped, the dinning room was silent as well. Luna seemed to be lost in thought, and Ania just gave her normal happy smile before taking aseat

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Luna looked at Ania, her eyes glowing with a sense of calm. The glowing form inside her belly attracting a small smile as she slipped over to take a seat across from the woman.
She wasn't always good at small talk, and considering the conversation she had had with Hartia before hand she wasn't really in the mood for speaking at all. But rather than be rude she made an effort.

"So how are you finding it here?"

Oh that was great, the demon shifted awkwardly in the seat as her fingers found their way to her long flowing white locks, running through them due to needing something to do.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Ania cracked a wide smile when Luna attempted to make small talk. Cute! Even with her knowledge of being with her lovers child, Luna still tried to act civil. It was wonderful feeling, truly not to be hated for a moment in lust. "Considering I haven't been able to fully explore..." Eyes darted to the male whom vanished to start cooking. "What I have been able to see and do, its wonderful here. Better then my own home." The bitter sweet taste lingered upon the tongue.

Had the babe been born, her hands would of torn Bane to shreads. Her life, hers souly to do as she wished. " Luna, don't think ill of me because of the situation we are in." She stated softly knowing it had to be brought up. How would she feel of her own lover knocked up someone else? The ripple of jealously sprang deep in her heart. Yeah, sure, eventually acceptance would be granted but it seemed this woman before her took it in stride.

Ania was a woman and knew better then to believe in appearances. Hell she too had one hell of poker face when it came down to it. "I won't replace you
in his heart, I can't, and if you wished me to leave after the babe is born I will. But I won't leave him till he's strong enough and knows his mothers ways in life." Truth spilled forth, if Luna wished her gone she would go. But the well being of her, their child came first. And there was a fierceness in her blue eyes that said she would kill someone if they tried to seperatw mother and child.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
The demon raised an eyebrow at her words, taking note of her strength but conflicted with her own desires..

"I know full well about Hartia and his needs my dear, I used to run with him before you existed. You are not the first, nor will you be the last. But I hold no hate for you or your child. I said to our lover that I would protect you both as you are now a part of his life...and thus a part of mine."

A sigh escaped her lips as she waved off the tension between to the women, fact was if she wanted Ania gone she would simply eat her...That was how Luna was. She didn't just shoo people away, it was easier to end their lives and be rid of them for good. But Ania would never suffer that fate.

"I wont be staying either way, I need to feed and the hungrier I get the more likely it is I will turn feral and...Well, it is better I leave."

Beloved Sex Symbol

Well atleast the hard issue was out of the way, Ania knew how he was. She was similar in ways, with rhw whole sexual desire. After all the fae inside tingled with the aspect of sex at anytime of day. Blue orbs blinked rapidly before shoulders released the tension she had not realized was there. But the thought of food overrode everything for the moment. She had never eaten so much before the pregnancy, amazing she hadn't gain a s**t load of weight.

Opening her mouth to make light conversation there was a sharp spasm in the lower back. Made the words vanish for a moment, the pain throbbed before leaving. Strange as it was Ania ignored it and continued on. "So yall sleep together yet" a twist of the lips in a broad smile a teasing tone as she began to b nosy

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
The demon grimaced and looked away, it wasn't that she was ashamed of what they had done. But she was not used to admitting it in front of others...She didn't know how to react.

"I-I should go, I need to uh...freshen up..."

She would stammer before practically leaping from the chair and fleeing the room, even though she knew Hartia would be disappointed in her absence she kept walking. Choosing to return to their room and stare at the bed, her eyes dimmed and she shook her head a little before leaving, vanishing as she always did.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Watching the female bolt from the room she sighed and shook her head. Well that didn't go over very well. Biting down on the lower lip, knowing that she had over stepped her bounds. Oh well what was said was said, no going back on it. But someone wouldbt be happy with the bolt. Twiddling thumbs part wanting to go after the girl the other wonderws if staying seated was the best option.

Sighing loudly and standing up another sharp pain shot up and down her back, what the ********. Groaning gently, moving slowly to the door, another wave of pain. Eyes squeezed shut, gritting teeth together so hard they scrapped. Fingers brushes the entryway door. This time the pain shot around her stomach. A small broken, strangled scream emitted from the throat.

Drip....Drip

The wet sound rang in her ears while blue eyes glanced down at the floor. A small mixture lay there, pooling while the pain intensified.

"********"

She mumbled out as another wave hit her.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

He could feel it, and then suddenly he couldn't. Luna's aura....it was gone. She. Was. Gone. On incredibly harsh terms. This was part of what made Hartia despise being half human. Having emotions meant more pain to experience as joy and happiness did not come without a price. He had just finished cooking a stack of 10 bacon pancakes, and was starting on the eggs when it happened. His blood slowly simmering towards boil the more he though of what he couldn't believe. Yes, he knew she would leave at some point, but not now....Not like this. But, he hadn't the chance to take out his anger and frustrations on his kitchen before his body stiffened like a board, partially petrified as his mind sent a pulse through his body, akin to a heart beat that he could feel throughout his entire body. Wide eyed he stared blankly for a moment, petrified. Was it really going to happen now? His planning was so ill....The timing was horrible! He wasn't prepared!

Snapping out of his light trance, he took a deep breath trying to maintain composure. He made sure to turn the heat off from the stove before he bolted out of the kitchen and into the dining room. He could smell what had happened, and she hadn't peed herself. Despite knowing, when he saw the scene physically, he was still shocked into just enough awe to not think fast and correctly as he usually could. Though he would bounce back very soon, after all, his focus was needed to birth his son properly, by himself, and make sure Ania did not die in the process. Her chances were slim as this child would exceed the weight restraints most children had which stayed at 10lbs or less. This child would be born into the world, already appearing to be around the age of one or two, and it would be able to walk even. Though other than those facts, it would still be a delicate flower.....or more like his father had proven to be possessed or not. A ticking time bomb.

"Ania dear, are you okay!? Well, of course you're not okay....Um....Can you walk!?

H
e almost felt like this was the hardest game of charades he could never imagine or dream he would play. Reading her as he had before and could with most seemed impossible right not. What she was or wasn't capable of was not clear at all. But he had to get her to lay on her back, and he would prefer to do it in a comfortable environment. Then the light bulb above his head clicked on. He was a sorcerer! Yes! MAGIC!!! Of course it was the answer to working alone! First, he abused his æther manipulation, practically making her broken water non-existent. The floor dry once more, it was time for the next step, to make the expecting mother comfortable. Once again he realized a moment later than he should've, magic.

"Don't mind me, just let me know if I can get you something."

H
e got a bit more calm before he moved behind her and practically hugged her from behind. Without uttering the incantation slogan for the spell, he teleported the two of them from the dining hall, up to a vacant bedroom. Not his because of his dirty and messy bed, not hers because there was a cat occupying her room. A clean and quiet environment with nothing to distract him or bother her. Neutral. Once they appeared in the room, the bed would be beside them. His new order of business was to get her on this bed as comfortably as he possibly could.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Oh yeah she was just ducking peachy, blue orbs glared at the floor while another contraction passed. ********, those this hurt, felt like being ripped in two. Breathing in deeply she mumbled out a simple sorry, for causing Luna to vanish. It was her fault, if she wasn't so dann nosy all the time. The magic swirled around the room, brushing against her moist skin. It was sickening!

"Imma kill you"

There was no joking around in her voice, she was dead serious, after the birth. If she lived she would kill him. For putting her into this situation, blue eyes shut as they reappeared inside a room. A scream tore past her lips. Back arched at an akward position.

The pain, god the pain. No wonder it was so hard for female to have kids in her society. Who the ******** wanted to do this over and over again. Blue eyes snapped shut as teeth scrapped again. ******** him, ******** this. Her milk white skin dimmed greatly as the process of dialating took place. Natural birth, no way.... Oh god no.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

"Yes...Whatever you say dear. Now focus on breathing, and surviving."

H
e retorted as he half ignored her words. They sounded true, because they were true. Though she wouldn't mean it once she made it through this. He had to begin now, if he didn't soon, she would have to naturally birth the boy, and that was the dangerous way. Instead, he would once again rely on his faithful aether manipulation. This time, he focused it on Ania's body itself. He couldn't be more serious as he would be essentially making the skin and flesh of Ania's stomach surpass-able though still covered and harmless with the finish product. Both mother and child medically safe. So long as she remained still and neglected to distract him.

"Okay now try to remain still, and please so not distract me. Make any noises you need to, but do not speak to me until I am finished. If this goes wrong, it'll be a grave mistake."

H
e didn't smile or laugh at it, but his corny hospital type humor was funny to him on the inside. Still probably a bad idea in the current situation. Delicately, he had to do the same thing he did to Ania's body, though in a different manner so the two didn't some how mix, in which case, Hartia would have to cut the remained of the baby out. Without suitable gear to patch her up afterwards. The small boy would be pulled in a single yank as to be sure he got the boy out before the skin's original build retained itself. He wasn't sure if his hands had to remain directly in contact with her or not, but he had to act fast.

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Ces'ta ra'lea" she muttered out not sure if it actual words or her home lands language at this point in time. Slowly she breathed in through her nose and out of the mouth like blowing out a candle. Repeat the action till the contraction passed, tears poured down her face in hot waves. Everything hurt, there was pressure in the lower abdominal area. Motherly instincts told her to push, but common sense yelled to let the man do his job. Doing as told she didn't utter a word, to him atleast. But hee screams bounced off the walls and back to her own ears. Teeth bared as she propped up in the standard birthing position. Knees pulled up to chest, allowing the pain to subside slightly. Heart thundered inside the chest cavity, wanting to break the vibe and leap out. It was horrible, never again, never again.

******** sex, ******** this s**t! She couldn't do it, there was no way. The babe wouldn't make it and it was going to be her fault. Her son, their son would not live because of her. The horrible feeling washed over her body in waves, a sob heaved. Fingers digging into flesh, ripping open and allowing small rivers of blood to pool down the shaky legs. The glow was a mer flicker against her skin. The once brightly glowing woman was, normal looking in the hour of birth. She seemed almost human now. Weak and defenseless against everyone, blue eyes swirled with silver the dual tone mixed as one consuming the pupil.

The babe, the sweet innocent child, hr wasn't moving. He wasn't moving, Ania felt him stop his kick to the world. Fear gripped her heart in its icy fingers, or was it she that stopped struggling? It was begining to blur together. Both lives hung in the balance, breathing harshly. Mind snapped to attention, the black abyss was calling to her. Begging to join. They had cookies! They promises no pain, nothing but peace. She longed for it, but something kept tugging her mind. The babe, he needed her. Yeah! Slowly her eyes fluttered back to life, why was she so weak, the pain was numb to her body. As if her mind blocked it out so she could bare the child.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

The pale boy was hoisted from the womb, his umbilical chord and other after birth left to pass naturally, which would hurt a helluva lot less than this not an infant, but small boy. He was practically skin and bones, black hair like his father. A few stray markings upon his flesh like birthmarks. Probably the clashing mix of four races rolled into one. Surely the world hadn't seen many stranger humanoid children before. Abomination encoded deep within his DNA. Hartia could feel it. The boy wasn't breathing, nor did he carry a heart beat. Though Hartia had been told the story of his own birth, and he knew that it would take thirty seconds or less to be sure of if the boy was alive or not. Almost instinctively, Hartia followed an impulse. He grasped the boy's right leg with his right hand, and held the boy upside down, his arm raised high enough to place their faces at appropriate levels to align their site if the boys eyes where to open. Silently he just stood there, waiting. As far as he could tell, Ania was 100% okay, she just needed to recover mostly. She may have wanted to see her baby, and she would...As soon as Hartia made sure he was alive. The nostalgia was to die for.

Beloved Sex Symbol

The pain was suddenly gone, the weight of child. A mixed sound came from deep within. Solid eyes searched for the boy, clutched in his fathers grip. Why wasn't he making a sound; he was suppose to be screaming and making noise. What was wrong with her baby. A sob of worry erupted from her chest. Prone form limp from exhaustion; birth of any kind was taxing. Slowly her body twitched feeling the jelly like substance slide out of her womanhood. God that felt wierd!

Mouth opened and closed like a fish a few times trying to figure out the right words. "Why" the word slipped out as she sobbed. Hormones coupled with strong emotion for the babe did not mix well. Sure in retro terms the whole thing was a success. Ania lived thanks to his fast thinking. But where was the sound of life. If the child didn't make it then her life would be over. Why should she make it... Flesh flickered with a slight glow before it completely went out. Beside those pointed ears the female looked so human, laying on the bed a wreak

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff