Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hartia Raye Pendragon

Alabaster Phoenix

Lillith washed and rinsed the dishes she had used to eat and put them away. She heard noise, the sound of people. Though this time, it didn't sound like curious little Yuni or another woman. She felt she should investigate. Perhaps Hartia was back. She made her way back to the lounge area, of course, all the while primping and tugging at her clothing, taking the same great pride in her beauty as she always had. Her demonic tail swaying opposite of her pendulum hips as she walked, taking short strides, heels clicking against the floor.

As she reached the lounge, she found no one there, not even Yuni. She thought for a moment on where the little catgirl could be, then decided to continue on down the stairs towards to foyer. She could see the doors to the ballroom still open, perhaps in there? She heard movement.

As she came to the entrance she stopped, standing in the doorway. There were two figures there, male figures. The first she laid her grey eyes was one she recognized now, Hartia. A wry smile played across her face. This second figure she did not know, so she decided to make her way over to them, she was sure she'd be introduced. Once near the two she smiled again, softer and yet a little more demonic.

"Hello." She offered the two simply, clasping her delicate hands behind her back.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

A noise at the window? Looking to see Yuni outside of it, he used his mind to project an invisible arm from his back. It extended across the room to the window and opened it before it just went away. Perhaps his brother would see it with his WIZARD EYES! Clearing his through he noticed Lillith was still there, good. He hoped he hadn't made her feel too terribly uncomfortable, or Yuni for that matter.

"This young kitty cat girl is Yuni, and this piping hot demoness is Lillith."

H
e mused her name into a giggle. Looking at his brother for a moment before looking back to the girls, he would take not of his brother missing his voice. Alright, so he would introduce him then. But where was his brother's voice. Surely it wasn't left in the ocean.

""Lillith, I told you yesterday of my family. My missing brother, this is him. I'd like you both to meet Orphen Pendragon."

C
learly they were half brother based on the adverse skin tonings and the obvious lack of demonic blood in Orphen's veins. But brother's none the less. Refreshing his grin, he almost still couldn't believe it.

Lillith Lii
Alabaster Phoenix
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
BrokenDollEyes
Lillith tilted her head ever so slightly to look at Hartia as he spoke. She noticed Yuni at the window as he pushed it open for her. A crooked smile pulled at her lips as she watched the kitten girl, she often didn't know what to say to her but she enjoyed her company and often just smiled. She was such an active young thing.

Though, Lillith couldn't help but smile temptingly at the way she had been introduced, he wasn't wrong. So this was the brother she had heard about. Lillith did feel joy for Hartia now that he was home. Her smile widened as she held out her lace gloved hand to him. "A pleasure to meet you." Perhaps since his brother was home, there would be some sort of festivities. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other as they stood. At least now there was another man in the house, that she knew of.

All of Lillith's unsettling feelings began to fade as she stood around at least two people she knew, even though she had only met the two of them a few days before.

Alabaster Phoenix

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Hartia Raye Pendragon

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni's middle bowed outward as the window was opened, and she flung herself into the ballroom with a happy little squeal. Landing was a little rough, harsh on her ankles to where she had to roll foreward to keep from spraining them. But then the Nekojin just continued on rolling till she was close enough to use the momentum to get onto her feet.

Wobbling a little somewhere by the demoness' side, Yuni giggled while taking a moment to regain her bearings. She was introduced to this unfamiliar man, and she grinned widely at them both.

"But ya say he's missin', but he's right there! Does this mean a party? I like parties." Yuni said excitedly, rocking on her heels a bit and letting her feline tail wag freely with joy. "Always nice to meet people before, durin', an' after a party."

Dapper Explorer

Lillith Lii
Hartia Raye Pendragon
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

With his voice gone Orphen chose to wave at the two ladies whom had entered the room. He took note of the tails, and personalities as well as names. It was possible for him to broadcast some form of communication through magic but he chose to ignore that ability for now. His brown eyes scanned over the young cat girl for a moment and then landed on the demoness Hartia seemed to speak spicily of. He made sure to reach out his hand and shake her's and she introduced herself further

Reaching out a fist towards his brother for introducing him, he smiled at the sound of a party and lifted his right hand before snapping his fingers. As the noise echoed through the ballroom it boomed louder than just any normal snap, and lights began to flash around his body. The lights would blink and flicker raising up towards the vaulted ceiling where they spun and acted as strobes.

It was his way of saying let the games and party begin, and he hoped they understood the symbol.

OOC: Made a small edit it's in italics

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

Hartia would allow them to express pleasantries, and then suddenly, his brother seemed to be in a rush Pulsing strobe lights with no music. Hmm. Perhaps they could indeed begin festivities now, though it'd me better if they planned to begin them in a short while. After all, Hartia had been craving to throw a masquerade.

"Be patient brother. Perhaps I can put out word of a masquerade in your honor. I can think of a few people that would love to see you again."

W
ithout really waiting on his brother's opinion, Hartia turned his back to him and paced forward, yet away from the three of them. He stopped suddenly as he began to spoke, turning to face them mid sentence.

"It is settled! A masquerade ball! Pendragon style!"

Alabaster Phoenix
Lillith Lii
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
Lillith shook Orphen's hand, eyes filling with light as Yuni took the words right out of her mouth and mentioned a party. A party really would be fun, after all, who didn't like fun? Shw watched as Orhpen lit up the room like a disco ball

Then she smiled widely again as Hartia moved forward and announced the masquerade, she moved next to Orphen and wriggled her full hips back and forth, rhythmically moving her hands near her chest, she bumped her hip playfully into his, hoping he'd take it as lightly as she meant it. After all, she was both a natural flirt and dancer. She had been itching to dance since she had first entered the ballroom.

She grinned at Hartia's brother, wondering why it was he couldn't speak. Even though he and Hartia were only half siblings, he was still just as handsome. What better company than two handsome men? She thought again with a light giggled and half smile to herself. This was precisely more her element.
Alabaster Phoenix

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Hartia Raye Pendragon

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"F*ck yes!!" Yuni exclaimed as the lights went up, her arms flailing upwards as well. Though her arms fell a little in disappointment. Why not right now? Oh right... It takes people to make a party... The teen pouted, but was willing to wait. It gave her time to find something more party worthy and a mask. And that would take some coin, if she couldn't make the outfit herself.

Bright eyes watched as Lillith bumped hips with Orphen, and Yuni hopped on her feet for a moment in a little gypsy jig. Then she looked at the three older parts of this foursome. "Can I help with set up? Cookin'? Music? Entertainment?"

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

OOC: I apologize in advance if I am delayed from posting soon after Alabaster's next post, about time to eat dinner.
Hartia Raye Pendragon
OOC: I apologize in advance if I am delayed from posting soon after Alabaster's next post, about time to eat dinner.

[OOC: No worries, We all have lives. razz ]

Dapper Explorer

Lillith Lii
Hartia Raye Pendragon
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

As Lillith danced Orphen gave a winked and danced back. Reaching out his hand again her turned his palm upward and waited for her to take his hand. Snapping yet again with his left hand a thrum a music played through the halls of the house. At Yuni comment about food Orphen shook his hand and gave her a thumbs up.

I wish I could talk right now! ********' phantoms!

He thought to himself but kept a smile on and began dancing to the music, keeping motion with Lillith. He hoped that his brother would join in the festivites. It was time to party!

Dapper Explorer

Lillith Lii
Hartia Raye Pendragon

[OOC: No worries, We all have lives. razz ]

OOC: Sorry about taking this long, I had to look over a contract and email an agent.

Alabaster Phoenix

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Hartia Raye Pendragon

[Quick edit on her wording]
Lillith took Orhpen's hand, twirling herself inward toward him. She laughed out loud, this felt nice and the music was wonderful. Of course, she figured that their playful game would be just that. Lillith hummed along with the music. She smiled softly at him again, wishing he could find his voice. "This isn't some sort of 'Princess and the Frog' sort of thing, is it?" She giggled softly, referencing the age old fairytale. "Because I'll be damned if you look anything like a frog.." She attempted to make light of the situation, whatever it was and yet playing up his good looks at the same time.

A part of her wished Hartia would jump in and dance with her as well, she did so love the attention. As far as she could tell, the Pendragons were quite exciting and great hosts, whether it be a party or just simply being in the room with one of them. This home was amazing, this land was amazing, she was thoroughly beginning to enjoy herself.

Dapper Explorer

OOC: I'll post after Yuni

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

As the two begin to dance, Hartia shook his head. He wasn't against dancing, though he still wanted to try and get some old faces in here so that Orphen could have a proper reunion celebration. Though his brother and Lillith made it seem all so tempting. After a short moment, Hartia would chuckle and join them in dancing, as he did so he invited Yuni to dance with them. Sure he somewhat liked Lillith and they had a nice night together, and sure Orphen was his brother, but dancing to him was an act for two to enjoy at a time. It was physical expression at it's best. Despite the intimate feelings that wouldn't exist, and the even younger age of Yuni, Hartia would dance with the small Neko girl. Oh where was Ania at right now? And little Dante! He still hadn't told Orphen the good news that he was once again an Uncle.

"I still have to send out some invites. Do not think your distraction stopped me!"

Lillith Lii
Alabaster Phoenix
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out