Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

"You are an incredibly foolish man if you think your laws serve purpose in these lands. I rule here, and your dear sister must follow my ways as a result. But, for arguments sake, enlighten me as to why her title has been stripped? Perhaps I can clarify what you fail to understand."

H
e mused, his gaze unchanging. He didn't even blink, which was creepier than his talk with Tasha. It wouldn't be easy to pass, but he would make things back to how they were in her life before he interfered. Past that point, if she decided to stay after their child was grown enough, that was her choice. His main point was that if she ever went home, he wanted her to return how she left it, before she met him.

BrokenDollEyes

Beloved Sex Symbol

" She broke her vow, her word as Lady is tarnished and as such her title stripped. Ania knew the consequences of her actions. Had there been a marriage before the conception of the child her title would still be intact. Yet she is an unwed pregnant who're. For better terms. And as such caused great shame to be fall her name."

Tasha as well as Ania stood there agape at Bane, had he really just fallen her a whore. Anger bristled at the surface, whore... He said so utterly calm it was beyond hurt that bubbled in her heart. Oh just wait till this kid was out his a** was hers.

"My vow, oh you mean the one thruster upon me. To marry someone of title produce a heir and then be free to do as I wish? That vow Bane? You are fools to think I would follow something like that."

Tears pricked the corners of her eyes, but she wouldn't let them fall. "Leave Bane, you have insulted enough people"

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

BrokenDollEyes
" She broke her vow, her word as Lady is tarnished and as such her title stripped. Ania knew the consequences of her actions. Had there been a marriage before the conception of the child her title would still be intact. Yet she is an unwed pregnant who're. F - - -"

The rest of Bane's words fell on deaf ears. After he called her a whore, before Ania could defend herself verbally, Hartia would appear to them all in the strangest of manners. Inhaling deeply as an abnormally fast rate, his throat where is met his chin, all the way to the bottom of his chest billowed out. The skin becoming translucent as it expanded. An inky liquid seen beneath the skin. Just as fast as he conjured it, Hartia would jerk forward at Bane wide eyed. His eyes forced to remain open wide as he vomited the black substance upon Bane in a rushing torrent, akin to a horizontal geyser. If/When the liquid slammed into his body, the goo would animate itself, springing to life as it forced him back into the wall just before spreading over every inch of his body. This goo, was Hartia's formless spawn. Tsathogguah's blessing passed unto him for his everlasting faith. No liquid was left upon Hartia or the floor between him and Bane, every last drop would be on Bane like stink on s**t. As soon as it consumed his entire body, it would merely compact and bind him, holding him up right, and only exposing his head at the top of it.

"You will watch your tongue when you mention the mother of my child, or I will show you no mercy!"

H
e mentioned in a strangely enjoyable, yet sadistic manner. His features twisting on his face so much that he would truly be showing his demonic side clearly. Part of him wanted to snap him like a twig, suffocate him, or even expose the trick of his Formless Spawn possessing the ability to become acidic. Though this was his first, and last warning to the one called Bane.

"And perhaps your sister feared what you all would think, but to enlighten you, we are married under Hyperborean law. Our relationship currently only involves my dearest Luna. Our relationship is known as one that is Polyamorous."

D
espite the obvious distaste to come, it should prove interesting enough to help his cause. Polyamory was translated as 'Many Loves'. It was mostly just an idea in his head, something Jessica must agree upon first, though it would serve its purpose for now. the way it truly worked was that Hartia and Jessica/Luna would be called what is the 'Primaries' in the relationship, and Ania would be Hartia's secondary. Luna too could pick a secondary significant other. And even Ania could include another man or woman in on the relationship. So on and so forth, the only catch to it being that the Primaries had to agree to any changes to the relationship before anything could change.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Eyes wide as she watched the black goo wrap Bane like a Christmas present. It was odd how much he respected her, or atleast it seemed like respect. Tasha moved out of the way, coming to rest against Anias side her hands rubbing the protruding belly. Ignoring the current situation. Smart girl.

Ania wrapped a hand around his forearm, trying to calm the boiling blood. It would do no good for them, for anyone really. "Love, calm down...he speaks with out thinking."

There was a chuckle in her voice, even forced she tried to defuse the situation. Bane struggled against the...what ever the ******** it was. Anger spilled into those eyes of his.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

"Perhaps now he is silent because he is thinking..."

H
e barked viciously. The words dripping off of his tongue like venomous honey. He continued to hesitate to release him, though he would not kill him. What had initially began as a protective instinct for his child had developed into care for the woman carrying the child herself. Time spent together had changed that. Part of him was keen on the idea of his own saying, a Polyamorous relationship. Though the sure part of him knew he would never love anyone as much as Luna, excluding his long lost brother Orphen.

"Or perhaps he is frozen with fear."

O
nce he completed the statement, he would call off the formless spawn which would simply drop Bane where he stood, puddling onto the floor before pooling towards Hartia itself. At this point, the goo pooled around his feet, though he refrained from withdrawing the mysterious goo back into his being. Just in case he needed to use it again.

"As I was saying. We are married under Hyperborean law. She has agreed to join me in a Polyamorous relationship. Relations where many share intimate love with one another. We do not mixed relations nor do we swing. It is all legitimate and agreed upon with the other members involved. I will enlighten you, Bane, that if you cannot accept this as good enough to restore Ania's former glory, then you don't ever have to come back here to see her. Furthermore, MY son will have nothing to do with your kingdom....If that was even a possibility."

H
e paused to retrieve a pack from his pocket, labelled with the the word Djarum. Placing one of the black clove cigarettes in his mouth, filter end first, he lit the opposing end with a reassuring drag. The scent rolling off of the cherry smelled of black liquorish. He exhaled in a sigh before placing the metaphorical period on his entire testament.

"Do I make myself clear? If you disagree, I will show you many other ways a Pendragon is better than a Corva, excluding the one way I just showed you of course."

M
ore calm, but still stern as hell. He no longer smiled. Just a scowl rested on his face with those freaky toad like eyes.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Bane dropped to the floor his blue eyes aflame in anger. Yet he refused to speak, this was not the brother she had grew up with. This weak male was nothing more then a figure head. Ania smiled softly at Tasha before pushing her hands away to wrap her arms around the Pendragon.

"It's in our blood, just because you chose to follow the elven way does not mean I will. Fae love to be loved by many. It's not a crime, and if you wish to see it that way then leave. Take the title, it means nothing. Home is where ever I chose to make it, Attle was my birth place my home will be where I chose to raise my.. our child."

Ah spoken like a true Lady, guess all those years of training paid off.

" I know he will always have Luna first, that's fine. What you need to understand is that here our rules don't apply."

"What you need to understand is that you deserve someone that will love you and only you. You wish to end up like mother? Fine! Banishment is final judgement, contact means war. Tasha."

He bellowed... Looks like someone was a sore loser! Ania sighed, already tired of the bullshit. Waving Tasha off knowing if she wished to return she would be allowed. Tasha was the best at tracking and sneaking around. Leaning her head down she spoke. " That went well."

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

"I assure you Bane, you cannot afford nor survive a war against Hyperborea. Tsathogguah will smite all who oppose his lands, and his people."

B
eing the only true follower of the deity woul make it hard to differentiate between Hartia and the God himself. Though the God would never come out into the light of the strange land of eternal sun, he did exist, and he was much more powerful than any could imagine. As the threat passed, Hartia's eyes returned to normal. His hand coming up to touch Ania's forearm. His grimace remained on Bane for an exaggerated moment before he would at least enlighten Tasha that she was no enemy of his.

"Tasha, you are welcome to visit and see your sister any time you wish. I will not condemn you to Bane's fate, nor will I label Attle enemy unless official order comes to bring harm to the lands of Hyperborea. If you depart with your brother now, I will not blame you, but he must leave at once."

H
e reassured her. It was true that Hartia was no grand warrior, though a sorcerer was still a sorcerer in all respects. Dangerous though not well verse in physical combat. But soon that would all change. Once he found The Caster Sword and began to travel the road of a Warlock, he would become much more powerful than he ever expected to. And then he would perfect himself into the warrior he knew he could become. His kingdom may have lacked an army. However, each and every citizen of this island, from the mainlands, to the slums, were willing to take up arms to protect their home.

"Ania dear, I am terribly sorry you had to see me like that. I don't hope it will not happen again. But I cannot promise such a thing."

Beloved Sex Symbol

Tasha spun around and nodded her head, not wishing to aggravate stupid more. She held no judgment against there decision. It wasn't her that was knocked up. Ania was a grown a** woman and knew the choice she made. Maybe she would sneak off from ole grumpy and go explore the land. Green eyes sparkles in mirth at the thought.

"No I apologize for his idiocy, Bane knew the way I chose to live. Maybe stepping into power was a mistake for him. I have a feeling the house of Corva will fall."

Ania spoke softly while rubbing her stomach, the foreboding feeling crept up the spine. Blue orbs looked up at the male once more.

" I feel like a beached whale"

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

Though he agreed with her, Hartia chose not to speak about her family and what was inevitable to happen to the hot headed and not so fearless leader. He was too rash, to hot-headed to lead a kingdom into greatness. This however, was not his fault, no his problem. And so he would leave it be. It wasn't his nature to talk about things he didn't fully understand anyways. Then she felt the need to talk down of herself. It make him giggle in a childish and sadistic manner, though he would try to make her feel better about it after his little laugh.

"Ania dear, you are radiant, glowing even. Do not worry, it is almost over. I believe you will deliver anytime within the next three to five days, unless I am mistaken."

S
he would know when it was time. His delivery would begin with a spiking fever before her water would break. Then the fun part came. Though with her siblings leaving, she lost the reason she contacted them for. To have moral support from family while delivering their abomination of a child. He felt somewhat responsible yet again, but he knew deep down inside, that it was not his fault. Still, he would try to fix it.

"Would you like me to try and find your sister before it is too late? If you lack a picture, There is another way for me to see her face. Though it is emotionally and mentally draining. You may need to rest afterwards."

A
s a sorcerer that was not solely human, he could peer inside her mind, though it was so heavy on both him and the person he looked into that he rarely did such a thing. In this instance though, it was important. Not just for Ania, but possibly for her sister as well. You know, seeing as to how none of her siblings knew where she had disappeared to. Hopefully she was not in any danger.

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Ariana might not been born from blood and flesh of my parents but she is family. The only one I know with out a shadow of a doubt who would not turn back on me. Oh and dear I always glow, nice try." The retort was followed with soft giggles, now was the task of finding a picture. The whole strain on her sounded shitty. Carting around the hefty child was strain enough upon the body.

" Let me go dig into a few bags for a picture, I'm sure I have someone somewhere. Care to join me or retire with Luna."

There was a smirk playing in her voice, a tease hidden under the surface while waddling back to the room. Oh she hated being with child, sure she loved the child. But this was horrible, the night sweats the hunger. The sickness...yes the sickness even in the last stretch of days left.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

Hartia was a little tired, but he could hang out for a little while longer. The deciding factor was how she posed the question. He had yet to ever sleep with or around Luna, and now that she was here, it was a good time to try it out. He just hoped she didn't mistake him in the midst of sleep and attempt to kill him straight out of her sleep. He would follow her just inside of her room where he would hug her. A kiss gingerly planted upon her forehead as he was still a tad bit confused with his own accusations of their relationships, all of them. He then allowed his emerald green eyes to meet her blue ones for a moment before speaking.

"I will retire with Luna for the night."

H
e mentioned night with sarcasm due to the lack of such a thing here. It was always high noon in these parts, and not even an eclipse has ever been recorded.

"When I awaken, I will begin the search for your sister. If I can't find her before the birth, I will track her down afterwards. I promise."

A
nd with that he slightly bowed to Ania before exiting her room, shutting the door behind him. Returning to his own quarters, he would enter the room as quietly as possible. Stripping down to his naked form, he made no hesitation to crawl into his comfy bed that Luna currently slumbered in. Though he would not disturb her purposely. Should she remain sleep, he would join her in her dreams....Though hopefully not literally? That'd be creepy and weird.

BrokenDolleyes

Darkest Silver

Beloved Sex Symbol

Ania gave him a nod before moving further into her room. Once the door clicked shut she allowed all the emotions to unfurl. Tears leaked down her cheek in soft rivers. It was a hard thing to accept, family, beings that grew up with you, took care of and cared for you. Backs turned for a simple action, hands laid across the bump. Fine if he wished to turn from her and the child then so be it.

Moving to the closet Ania opened up the door while drying the tears. Anger fuelled her search for the picture. Bags chunked out on to the open space called the floor. Ariana would be found, thankfully. Turning back around something black and fluffy caught her attention upon the bed. It was a tail, a tail that belonged to a fat little kitty. Dead asleep upon the bed, her bed.

"Chase get your ******** a** off my bed"

She bellowed picking up a bag and chunking it at the small feline. A meow, hiss and heavy thud was heard as the cat fell off. Chase was her distant cousin upon her mothers side that got into a sticky situation with a witch. Turned his a** into a kitten, well he deserved it. No denying that. Blue eyes glared into slited yellow orbs.

"Come at me bro." Ania stated hands firmly placed upon hips waiting.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Luna mumbled incoherently and stretched out her slender form as Hartia joined her, opening her eyes just enough to see his light. Not that she needed to, even in her sleep she would feel him near her, their bond stronger than ever before after they had danced in the sky together.

Creeping her way over through the blankets, the demon curled against her lover, draping an arm and a leg over him before losing her eyes again.

"My love.."

She whispered as she began to fall asleep again. She was not a deep sleeper, more of a dozer, but here she found safety and was happy to relax. So as she pressed her body against his naked form she simply savoured the moment, his scent, the warmth of his body, the strength he held..

The demon smiled and kissed his neck gently, shifting to then rest her head on his chest as they both drifted off together.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

Hartia merely snaked his arm nearest her under her frame as she shifted upon him for max comfort ability. His arm wrapping around behind her and his hand coming to rest on her side. He remained silent in though for the moment despite hearing her title him once more. It was sleepy babble, something he didn't have to reply to. His mind raced on many thing for the moment. First of how Luna truly felt with all of this, and how she might react to the though of a Polyamorous relationship. Then there was Ania and his son to consider. He had to try and find her sister, not to mention keeping her alive through the birthing process. And then what exactly was to come afterwards. He still had to locate The Caster Sword, and his plans to re-establish The Gaian Fighters had yet to come into full swing. So much to do, and much more that he wasn't even thinking of at this very moment. After a short while of just thinking and enjoying her skin on his body, he pushed his thoughts to the back of his mind. Slowly but surely, he drifted into slumber. For how long was unsure, but he was accepting a well deserved rest. Living in a land with no night time, it was easy to lose track of how long one had actually been awake.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
The demon rested comfortably with her mate, awakening after a few hours and sitting up to stretch her arms over her head. Turning to gaze lovingly at Hartia as he slept, admiring his body...Blushing as she drank in his nakedness. It couldn't be helped. The attraction had always been there, and soon the woman found herself straddling the man and leaning into gently kiss him awake.

Desires long left behind rekindled as her physical body reacted in ways she barely remembered happening in the past. She may have her various flings and travel to many worlds, but this was different, this was the feeling of raw passion, emotion, lust, something she felt for only one other in her lifetime...And now for Hartia. A longing filled her as she lowered her gaze and pulled away from the kiss.

A sense of guilt washed over her for acting like this, shaking her head and thinking better of it she began to dismount in order to leave her lover be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff