Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

For a moment, The Cambion found it difficult to differentiate if he was dreaming or actually waking up. Though it became obvious before long. Though by the time he was fully conscious, his love found herself stopping herself. Being born a human spiked with a sexual predator of a demon, his tensions in life were much more intense, only due to his human emotions. As if that wasn't enough however, he was teased with what was only comparable to forbidden fruits. The passion, the emotion, the feelings in her act...they were real. And even if those feelings use to belong to someone else, they were now meant for him. She wouldn't make it far off of him before he practically sprung up and flipped her over, placing her back upon the bed as he was now upon her, his emerald eyes searching her empty orbs for a moment before returning her previous favors. The same as she delivered them before, in full force.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
A surprise gasp was quickly silenced as she gazed into those emerald eyes, unable to pull away as he descended onto her and swept her away in their shared passion. She had never had him before, and now she could feel her body giving in as his body pressed to hers.

There was no stopping the inevitable...Her fingers were already digging into his back as her body responded in turn and her lips parted as she latched onto his bottom lip. Pulling on it before letting go.

Today she would finally give herself completely to him, heart, soul, mind and now...body.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

The aroma of their innuendos filled the atmosphere of the room. In all honesty, these feelings Hartia had for his dearest Jessica, or Luna as she now preferred have always existed since he met her. Though in the past, her being with another man is what shoved him in the direction of finding another soul mate. Even if the feelings were forced or fake to a degree, he was truly happy until he lost her. From then on, he was damned to loneliness for what resembled an eternity. Never in his wildest dream could he have imagined that this moment, this time of his life would ever truly exist. And now that he had reached this moment, he was in true bliss. Happiness.

Countless hours passed. And though he had slept a long enough time to be mentally rested, physically he was tired once more. Lying on his back, he would easily hold his lover just as he had before he had fallen asleep with her. His thumb lightly stroking her porcelain skin. His eyes shut for a moment as he savored the moment. Her touch and feel, her smell, her aura. Everything. A smile painted across his lips as he snickered in pure delight. The true difference between his time with Ania months ago, and being with Luna now, was that with Ania, it had been so long he lost control, his primal instinct taking over and forcing him to reproduce. The animistic endeavor of procreation and survival of the fittest. But with Luna, he remained in control, though guided by his demonic essence. He could admit that their moment together was nothing short of the best, and it felt so right. Perfect.

"I love you."

H
e simply muttered. Informing her as if she wasn't aware. Now he simply dreaded the moment they actually had to crawl out of his bed.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Luna lay in his arms, her eyes barely open and her body draped over his. Hartia had gone above and beyond her highest expectations, leaving her panting for breath and trying to cope with sensations that she never knew could exist.
They were right together, complimenting each other is ways that mortal men's eyes could not see, the demon moaned a little as she heard him snicker, forcing herself up on one elbow to gaze lovingly into his eyes.
Just in time to catch the muttering...

Her heart swelled and she felt yet another sensation, one of butterflies in her stomach...Was she ill? Placing her hand over her belly reassured her she wasn't. No, it was the effect of love...

True love, not like she had with any other...They had never given their hearts in return for holding hers. No this felt good, natural, as if everything had come together as the universe intended...

"I love you too."

Luna would whisper before leaning down to silence him with a passionate kiss...Unlike him, her physical energy rarely ran out. Their brief respite had allowed her to catch her breath.
Although, as greedy as she was, Luna would not pressure him into giving her more yet, this was simply time for them to enjoy their own company.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

The Cambion returned the kiss with some strange growl/purr combination rumbling from deep in his chest. Sure he wasn't a huge man, but his tight dense muscles and the animal caged within made up for his small stature. The important part was being bigger than Luna. Not like it was truly important, but as a male, his dominance said it was. The silence was enjoyed for a good moment, his mind numbed by her intoxicating presence. Perhaps he was the only one she had that effect on. If not, at least he was the lucky one. Finally though he would break the silence with small talk. Just talking, no purpose driving his words out of his mouth.

"I know you generally devour energy, but do you ever or have you ever tried regular food? If for nothing else, at least for the taste?"

H
e expected her to laugh over his question, though he was serious. Either he would make her her first meal, or he would be enlightened that she was much like some immortal creatures. They do not retain food, there for they don't even produce waste. After all, she was divine in one way or another.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
A quick n** at his lip would be her only attempt at being annoyed as they ended the kiss. But it was kind of cute how she pouted for a brief moment before curling into his side again. He asked her about her eating habits..

The demon giggled at the questions, her mind at ease and her body relaxed...

Climbing to take a seat on his lap she tilted her head and looked down at him with a fanged smile.

"I have indeed eaten what you would call normal food. I don't need to, but I do need to eat some form of meat at least once a week now I have this body...."

Reaching back she would pull her long silver and white locks over her shoulder to try hide her bare body.

"I do enjoy what is it you call...uh...Chicken!!"

Bouncing as she found the word they used for the small feathered birds that they cooked and collected eggs from.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

He chuckled heartily at her shrouding herself and at her reaction to chicken. Chicken was so....common. He rather enjoyed other choices such as lamb or deer. Or even more exotic foods such as alligator. Her bouncing caused him to sit up just enough to place his hands behind him, holding himself up as he refreshed his smile. It had been no longer than five minutes, though by now he had well caught his breath and was more than capable of more coitus. Though he enjoyed their talking enough to not try engaging her again so soon. Perhaps he could force her into eating some breakfast food. He loved cooking and eating breakfast. especially BACON PANCAKES!!!

"When was the last time you ate dearest? Perhaps I can make you something delicious."

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
The demon leaned back and crossed her arms over her chest, thinking carefully about the last time she had actually 'eaten'.

"Probably two days ago, I went back home for a bit...wild horse meat doesn't taste that great."

It was actually her last solid meal, the night mares that ran through her homeland had often been a source of energy for her, hell she even had one as a pet at one stage in her childhood. A weak smile followed a she gazed at Hartia, loathe to have to leave the bed and not have him in her grasp.
Sighing she finally dismounted and slid off the edge of the bed, gathering her dress up and looking back over her shoulder at her lover.

"We will eat, shall we invite the mother of your child too. It would be rude not to...And her family too."

The way she said it showed she was not above meeting them, but there was a cold undertone that Hartia would recognise as her displaying some form of dominance.
She wanted them to know she was here...And that Hartia, even as powerful as he was, had her as a guardian too. As did the mother of his child.

Who ever said Luna didn't have a heart? She cared for Hartia and thus would protect all that he cared for. Ania was no exception. She was a part of his life, even if he hadn't asked her about the relationship status, Luna was no fool, and despite being possessive...She could no more refuse him then he could her.
She had her flings outside of their now consummated joining.

And he made children with pretty creatures.

All worked out well in the end.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

He cackled maliciously at the thought of eating stringy horse meat. It didn't sound appetizing one bit. But people did what they had to do. And then she found herself getting out of the bed. Still smiling Hartia slid to the end of the bed and sat there for a prolonged moment, her next choice of words pinging him with some amount of guilt. Guilt because of the thought of formally asking Luna of making a Polyamorous relatioship. Guilt because he practically had to after Ania's family decided she was exiled from their kingdom. Being removed from her blood relatives meant that their child, Luna, and Hartia himself was roughly the only family she had. Though if Luna shot down the idea, Hartia would get over it soon enough. As previously stated, he would do whatever it took to prove his loyalty and undying love for her. He would die for her if or when necessary.

"Jessica, dearest. I am sure Ania would enjoy dining with us...However, her family has exiled her from her kingdom. She has been stripped of honor and been shoved aside as one of them. Her sisters all still love her and want her around, but her ignorant brother is the reigning tyrant, and what he says goes."

H
e paused briefly to clear his throat before continuing.

"I tried to defend her honor, and clear her name, but it was a fruitless endeavor. Now, we, you and I, and the child she is about to birth....It is the only family she has left. As such I was thinking. Do not take this in ill manner, but what would you think of us being the roots of a healthy Polyamorous relationship? You and I would be the primaries, and any changes in the relationship must pass through us. Even Ania could find herself a nice man or woman to court, though we would have to approve of such and she would remain in our care as well."

H
e paused to let it sink in for a moment before making himself clearer.

"The only downside is the theory of jealousy. And so, anyone you bring in would be obligated to have you to their self at least once a week or so. Same as I with Ania, or even you with Ania is that tickled your fancy. I can't promise I will fully approve of sharing you in a relationship format, though perhaps I would be capable of....adjusting."

S
ure they were technically swingers at this moment in time, but he didn't have to see or hear about his dearest Luna being with anyone else. Even if he knew the deal, out of sight out of mind was the best way of coping recently. Surely she was about the same as him. Knowing of what strange and rare creature he was and all.

Beloved Sex Symbol

The room was slightly messy but Ania had finally found her picture she had searched high and low for, Chase sat in her lap sulking. Seemed as though Ania even with child could still capture his a**. Yellow cat orbs narrowed as he thought about revenge but the hand stroking his back felt of so good. A purr began in his belly and moved up his throat; tgw fae rolled her blue orbs. "Seems as I have been shunned from the Corva home, much like you." She stated off handedly, eyes gazed at the family picture. There they all where, Ania and Bane in the middle arms looped around each others back. Smiles all the way, Tasha stood to Anias side, arms folded across her chest and green orbs narrowed at the camera. Tristan on Banes side grinning like a fool, Tao and Raj fighting with one another. Chase sitting on the ground when he was still in human form pinning his sister Rain to the ground. Then there was Ariana, all smiles and laughter next to Tristans feet. Sure she held the Corvas signature features of black hair blue eyes and pale skin. But you could tell she was not blood.

Where the Corvas held high cheek bones and aristocratic features Ariana did not, her face dull with human blood. Lips too small for her face, nose a little mousy. Yet Ania saw past the physical flaws and human blood. Brought in and raised since a babe; no matter what Bane said she would always be family. Chase snorted while gazing at the picture, it was the last time they were all together and happy. After that picture everything went to s**t, he got turned into a kitten his sister and mother slaughtered. His own father tried for treason and him cast aside as a pet. Shifting in his cousins lap he flexed his claws. Breaking the akin and drawing blood; Ania winced and sent him a glare.

"I'll make kitty stew outta you"

The threat heavy in the air, yet she doubted her heart would allow her to do it to him...although he was a pain.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Luna turned after finally squeezing back into her dress, studying her mate with no emotion. He was offering her a true status? As well as Ania. It seemed only fair that he be linked to the mother of his child, and she was a pretty little creature. The demon never had a problem with his promiscuity, and Hartia had never known of hers. She tended to kill and eat rather than have coitus.

Finally the demon smiled, moving to place her hand on his cheek and stroke it slightly before whirling away from him.

"She will have your name. And mine. Maybe it doesn't mean anything here, but in my world I am above royalty. Her brother...Well I could always eat him to silence the petty remarks and attempts to be above his sister in your home?"

A hint of amusement came with the offer to kill the pesky male.

"Also you have my heart my dear Hartia, I will never give that to another...But I will not be yours all the time, I wander, you know this. I can't stay here forever, it isn't my home. I can promise you that I wont mother a child to someone else though..."

A tilt of her head caused those tangled locks to fall to one side, and a brief flash of red in her eyes gave the not so subtle hint as her ting of jealousy of the woman carrying his baby. Even if she would never give him a child either, it still stung, and the demon was unsure as to why exactly...All the new emotions would take some getting used to.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

Hartia stood up quite fast once she whirled away from him. He listened to her the entire time. Though it wasn't her aim, his sense of guilt rose to higher standards. He wouldn't be a lesser man and say silly things like it wasn't his fault. The child in question was an accident, though it was his flesh and blood none the less. Ania being the poor woman to keep it and risk her life in the process, he owed her. Though if he could help it, this would never happen again.

"I understand love, "

H
e started speaking as he stepped towards her and grabbed her hand.

"And do know that what is happening now will never happen again. So long as I can manage to keep myself in control, I can guarantee you any more children I have will be with you."

H
e paused for a moment to let it all seek in, and though the timing was poor, he couldn't help but mention...

"I would love nothing more than for you to bare my children."

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Luna allowed him to take her hand, and despite his best intentions she knew that one day it would happen again. For the simple reason that she would never bare him a child made of them. The demon lost a child to Shin...Th other now roamed the shadow realm slaughtering everything that crossed her...Definitely took after her mother in that aspect.
Maybe she could have one more...One that she could raise, the thought of actually doing so made her stomach drop.

"No. I already told you that I will not...I am sorry. Now shall we go and get Ania and have some breakfast..."

Blatantly changing the subject and moving to pull away and leave the room, even though she had no idea where the kitchen was to start with.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

He silently obliged with a nod. He let the conversation pass as it was not his place to press her on the subject. Besides, he did want to make her breakfast, and so he shall. As she left, he took his time getting dressed. Placing identical clothing on to how he was dressed the day before. But this set was fresh and clean, crisp. Soon after Luna, he left the room, venturing down the hall to Ania's room again. With a light sigh he pushed his thoughts to the back of his head. Forcing a smile onto his face that could deceive anyone, he knocked on the door three times before simply opening it and poking his head in.

"Ania dear, are you hungry? I am going to make some breakfast if you would like to join us."

H
e would surely wait to figure out her decision, and likely walk her down the large stairs so that she didn't have a slip and fall accident so close to her due date. He couldn't wait until the baby was out. Then he wouldn't have to treat this poor girl like an egg shell.

Darkest Silver

BrokenDollEyes

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image
Turning her head in time to see him poke his head in she smiled. Fresh out the shower and recently dressed in a simple sun dress the color as blue as the ocean. "Hey" she spoke softly, voice slightly wavering due too hormones being unbalanced. Picking up her damp hair and spinning it into a sloppy bun, food sounded wonderful.

The kitten meowed from under the pillow and blankets. Slowly the black mass emerged and looked at the male. Ania sighed before ignoring the fluff and moving to the Pendragon. There was something wrong with him. "What's wrong?"

Well there was no reason to beat around the bush and hide what was wrong. Head tilted to the side in slight concern.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff