Welcome to Gaia! ::

She noted the man's entrance to the bar. The one named Will. With a slight bow of the head she greeted him silently. Her eyes piercing through him, only to familiarize herself with his energy.
Turning back to Dark she responded.
"Have you ever felt it, just once in your life?"
She asked before turning back to the recliner named Ric.
"That would make for a very interesting...non-life?"
She chuckled, her eyes noting his soulless depths, but she knew there was something in there, she just had yet to find it. Before she gazed too long she was brought to the attention of the vial of his blood. The amber dancing with the crimson as he spun it around.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Lonan looks at the new guy.
"sup, the names Lonan."

Dapper Dabbler

Shay jerked slightly when she realized that she'd fallen asleep. She sighs irritatedly and pulls Ric's hand from her knee to wrap around her waist before settling against him again. She heard Ric and Ruxx talking, but she didn't hear anything being said between the two. Her head was just too foggy.....
" Hmm~......T's better....."
User Image

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
His eyes widened as he talked to Ruxx. It's like she is looking into my past. "Yes, yes I have. I long, long, long time ago. I don't really ever feel that way anymore. I do feel ran off. Not locked anymore."
She put a single finger in the air and nodded her head.
"You feel ran off...perhaps you hadn't dealt with your prison, instead, you pushed it to the side without ever really finding the matching key."
She looked down at her sash, quickly lowering it more to cover more of her thigh. As if her hair already hadn't done it for her.
As Will waited for the whiskey he looked around the room he nodded to Ric and the woman he was unfamiliar with his eye focused on her for a moment then he turned back around at the sound of Dark. "Thanks again Dark" He quickly pour and glass and downed it then immediately started pouring a second. "Long day wouldn't even begin to describe it, but its a start." He took another drag on the cigarette and slowly exhaled then turned to the woman named Chole. "Well I'd be lying if I said I've had better but you just have to play the cards that are dealt sometimes." He noticed she was drinking whiskey too. "A tleast you have a strong enough drink to get your through anything that comes your way."
"Yeah. Thats true." She sighed and took another drink. "Didn't really have a good reason to be this drunk today. My boyfriend ran off without an explaination this morning, and a friend of his got me drunk." She smirked a little and glanced in the direction of Ris. "Thats pretty much it, I suppose you have a much better reason than I to be drinking." She said sympathetically to Will.

Dapper Dabbler

(( sorry for the far in between and.....tiny posts. i'm playing tetris.....woot!!! ))
User Image
[[OOOO teeetris! Hehehe I heart that game <3 ]]

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
He looked surprised at Roxx. "Damn, It is like you know my past. Haha. Oh well. Not like I can go back and fix it now. Just have to live and let die."
He laughed so he didn't have to remeber that far off memory of his father.

Dapper Dabbler

(( Oh!!! Me too. I can't ever get past like level 10, but I try really hard......))
User Image
(( Too many boxes all falling and they never stop. Horrible nightmares no thank you. I'll let you keep that one. lol ))

Will looked up at the man name Lonan. "Hello, I'm Will". His eye scanned the man for a moment before he gave a polite nod and turned back to listen to Chole. "Well that is unfortunate for you I'm sorry to hear that. As for me.... well I suppose its just another day at work." He took another drink and set down the glass and took another long drag on the cigarette. "I suppose we all handle difficulties in different ways"

Dapper Dabbler

(( WILL!!!! *glompage* Ya.....tetris is the devil, but it's addicting!!! ))
User Image
[[Lonan and I have an early morning class tomorrow so we are off to bed. Goodnight guys. We will talk to you guys tomorrow.]]

Chloe looked at Will and nodded her head before turning to Lonan. "I think it's time we headed to bed love." She jumped off the stool and headed for their room.
[[brb gonna eat some foodstuffs <3 ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces