Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Seeker

The magician furrowed her brow and bit at her bottom lip. Such a terrible curse, what Rot now found himself in. The horns were such a heinous device, so crippling and in such a strange way. She'd never heard of anything like it in her travels. Drawing herself back and into her memories she thought back to the Stitchworkers she'd met and how they might help. Perhaps they knew of a way to ease his pain...?

"Seeing you safely in one piece is reward enough." She smiled, grateful for his kindness and amused at his chivalry. "But if I ever do need assistance I shall keep that in mind. Actually...now that I think about it...if you see a silver haired cat around please let me know. I can't leave this dimension without him ."

A long yawn escaped from the lady's lungs, to which she blinked and shook her head. Noting the time Key hopped up from her chair and, in turn, bowed to him.

"I do believe it's time for me to head on to bed. It really was great to meet you, Rot. Please get some sleep yourself soon. Your body, though immortal, does need rest I'm sure. Pleasant dreams!"

Rounding up the stairwell, Copperkey looked back to her new friend one last time and went on to her own quarters.

(Night!^^)

Lucky Risk-Taker

"To you as well, Key!" he called back just as she vanished from the staircase. Rot breathed a small sigh and looked down at his hands. So strange how he was getting used to an armless lifestyle. Miss Key was an amazing magician indeed.

Indeed he did need rest as well, the regeneration sapping much of his strength. With a none-too-gentlemanly yawn, since no one else was present, he scooped up his jacket and retired to his own room for the evening. As drifted to sleep, Rot smiled once again.

((G'night!))

Dapper Seeker

Copperkey sat at one of the many tables of Haven's Night, the many piles of books she'd purchased yesterday piled around her. Her eyes darted back and forth as she read from a black covered text. Sitting it down the lady pulled up a small journal and began to jot down short, quick notes. After a while Key got up from table and gathered them into her arms, walking up to the second floor and to her room.
(( -A- my netz died horrible....at least I can post again! weeeeeeeeeee *prepares post* ))
Bobbie sighed as she stepped through the doors of the tavern. It had been a couple of days but at least it wasn't a week this time.

Making her way over to her bar, she hummed some song to herself as she moved. It was some tune she heard, not sure when or from whom but it was catchy.

She didn't see anyone, hoped the place didn't die...

Dapper Seeker

( XD Huzzah!~)

The room that Copperkey had begun to occupy had gone through a rather amusing change. Bookcases lined each wall, from the floor right up the ceiling. The ground was littered with tomes and texts and Copperkey added to the pile with her armful of antiquities. With a long, happy sigh the lass waltzed back out and through the door. Then she turned and headed downstairs. Her eyes shifted over to the bar as her hand slid down the railing and there she spied Bobbie.

"Evening!" Key called with a grin.
Bobbie was in the midst of setting up for the night when the lovely girl came in. "Hey there Key! Long time no see. Sorry about that. I had a major job on some sentient armor so I lost track of time."

She smiled and leaned on the counter, her hair was in a long braid the hung off her shoulder and she was in her black and red leather corset outfit again. "Can I get you anything?"

Dapper Seeker

Taking the last step to the floor with a little hop, Key walked to the bar and took a seat. Immediately her interest was piqued by Bobbie's excursion and her silver fingers rapped against the counter-top. She'd never heard of sentient armor! But her thirst proved to win out against her curiosity for the moment and that rust haired head of hers nodded.

"It's wonderful to have you back in the tavern and I hope all went well! I would appreciate some raspberry tea if you have it back there."

Shameless Exhibitionist

1,800 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Ah yes, it was fun. I shall visit soon my dear." A handsome man with reddish brown hair and a burgundy suit kissed the hand of the lady he was speaking too. He was deep within the woods, below a massive tree that was larger than a 50 story building. But it was so far from the tavern, most didn't see it.

He gave a charming smile to the young lady and released her slender fingers. "I again, thank you for the favor, I am in you debt. I was able to keep a beautiful treasure."

"Treasure?" the woman was curious but he man simply kept smiling. "Maybe you will see her one day. But I must be off." The demon then bowed to the lovely lady and disappeared in black flames.

A moment later he reappeared in the tavern, over by Key. He showed up behind her in fact. "Greetings my Dear, I do apologize for my absence. I was just finishing a few things."
Just when she finished the girls drink and gave it to her Mr. Demon spectacles showed up. "Here you go, Key. And hello to you Michael. Nice to see you can make time in your busy schedule."

She wasn't rude to him, despite him being a creepy pervert, manipulative b*****d and freak that likes cosplay waaaaaaaaaaaay too much, he was always very polite.

"

Dapper Seeker

Key had come to accept her inability to sense the demons of Haven's Night. And so when Michael appeared behind the brunette she didn't jump nearly as much as she'd done previously. Swiveling on the stool the magician's smile grew wider still.

"Ah! Good evening!" Her head bowed gently. "It seems you and Bobbie both have been busy of late! I do hope all has gone well."

Copperkey swiveled back and took up the drink, taking a moment to quench her thirst.

"Thank you very much, Bobbie! It's delicious!"

Shameless Exhibitionist

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Greetings Bobbie. I thank you for your service, the armor has worked amazingly." The demon had to resist the urge to touch the innocent girl before him. Sometimes he really did like tormenting himself.

"Indeed. I do dislike so much paperwork but it is necessary." he walked from behind her and leaned on the Bar counter.

"I heard Hans came here the other day chasing my Angel. I do hope he did behave himself." The made it sound as if his pets had got out of the house and ran around the yard. "Ah...my glasses..." he just noticed his classes were missing. Usually due to their orange color they made his eyes looked light brown but without him the ice blue was visible, along with the vertical slits for pupils. "I will have to get that girl..." he chuckled.
"I would hope so after all the work I put into him. But I'm glad he's better now" she sighed as she placed her hands on her hips. Where did he keep getting all these things. That armor was so rude and barely opened up to her!

But the compliment from Key was nice "No problem. Let me know if you want another."

"Your butler got everyone riled up from what I can recall, he really doesn't have any people skills does he..."

Dapper Seeker

Copperkey's nose scrunched for only a moment as the lass remembered Hans the demon butler. In her opinion he had been a little too rough on the poor Angel, but Key realized she'd begun forming a soft spot for the winged lass. She didn't want her bias to get in the way of the butler doing his job, no matter how rude he was. Hearing Bobbie sum up Han's demeanor in one sentence made her chuckle, though.

"Yeah, he was an...interesting fellow to say the least." Her eyes wandered to the ceiling thoughtfully. "He does seem to want her to eat healthy, though..."

Again the armor was brought up and this time Key couldn't resist.

"Um...I don't mean to pry, but..." Those green orbs looked to the alluring bartender and then to the gentleman in the burgundy suit. "What...was wrong with the suit of armor? Was he always sentient?"

Shameless Exhibitionist

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Michael stared at his apprentice for a moment. The look on his face was that of amusement, he rather liked her curiosity. It was just so cute.

"The thing about old weapons of a certain power, they become sentient eventually. Some merge with the souls of those that welded them, some just have so much magic that it just gets a soul on its own. There are other examples as well, like those that had souls planted in them."
Michael sat upon the bar stool nearest to him and glanced over to Bobbie.

"This particular one merged with its owner after his death. He was very proud but was a bit...hm.. what is the word...Vexed. He didn't like the idea of death very much and the armor itself was in bad shape. With objects like him, just working on the armor will do nothing, the soul must be addressed as well..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff