Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
{{Holy ******** there are still people here o__O and Kevin Ima beat you up for not accepting my friend request again xD aaand now, for a new character}}

Amelae opened a large wooden door and peered inside. It seemed the place stayed relatively empty save a few patrons that looked quite comfortable near the bar. she quickly adjusted her quiver and gripped her bow tightly before walking inside, her long back and red hair swayed as she stepped quietly over to the bar near a few others. "Hello." She said simply to a tanned, white haired girl and her friend.

{{Ugh. No muse in the slightest. I hate pregnancy brain. It kills my writing abilities -__-}}

Dangerous Raider

Zeev was getting ready to toss Angel up in the air like a pizza before she commented on 'master'." "Master..." Zeev thought about what she said for a moment. "Oh! You mean that Mike guy. Yeah. I still got some bussiness with your 'Master'. "

Zeev picked angel up and tossed her like a pizza catching her as she floated down. "You tellin' me you just walked out my front door!? I dont have a front door!"

Shameless Exhibitionist

1,800 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
"My dearest Angel probably just made her own exit. She tends to do that."

A man slowly walked from the lightless corridor that lead away from the man room of the tavern. "Greetings everyone, I do hope you all have been faring well?" The tall man walked over to his girl and the man tossing her about.

This was Michael, a slim man with a gorgeous face, reddish brown hair and a burgundy suit. He wore orange lens glasses that made his ice blue eyes look almost brown, thought they didn't hide his vertical slits for pupils.

"And greetings to you young lady." he said to the other woman that had come in just before him.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"Weeeee!!!!!" the angel giggled when she was tossed up and caught. Not many did this to her and she found it simply hilarious. The girl floated down like a feather and weighed next to nothing. Most never even gave it a thought.

"Hi hi!!!" she greeted the woman just as she landed and Zeev's arms. "Hi hi Master!"

Such an upbeat little thing. But she was having fun.

"I teleported! See?" she suddenly disappeared in a flash and landed on her Master, well more like floated down and placed her arms around his neck so she looked like she was getting a piggy back ride.

Her wings flexed a bit as she nuzzled the bespectacled man affectionately.

Dangerous Raider

Michael's voice caught Zeev off guard. "Master Mike. So the legends are truuuuuee." Zeev made the spooky oooo sound while wiggling his fingers.

"At any rate, all joking aside I think we got some business mister." Zeev gestured to the tavern. "I know you got a table, but don't even remember which one it is." Zeev seemed somewhat serious for a change.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
"Missing...Been looking for him the past few days..." His voice sunk before he took another swig. The young man's eyes drifted over the door. The same gesture he gave Angel given to Zeev and Blaise. A brow cocked at Angel's response to Blaise. "Okay...that's weird...Usually he...is all over her and vise versa..." He mumbled before his ears twitched to the door once more. The other new comer who had arrived, a women no less. Deep down he had hoped it would have been Shadow passing through but by the looks of it that was too much to ask. Once more raising the glass he returned to his drink, the glass already mostly empty. Soon enough Michael entered the ever growing party. Maybe Richard would enter soon and things would start shooting off. "Evening to everyone. Yeah hey." Halo finally spoke after Shine before Angel suddenly teleported. Eyes widened at the display. "You know the more I see it the more I can't believe it. What my boy? Just...how much magic and things people seem to be able to do. Well the dragon did say this place does have the lure to attract characters of all types." The star spoke truth, over the years so many strange people have entered and left this place.
♎﹃﹄♋

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Wow how many people did he not notice when he walked in? There was Halo, that one Zeev guy......then now this new woman who decided to just join them in the tavern.

Pausing for a moment Blaise tilted his head confused as to why she didn't recognize him. Was she angry at him again? Or was there something wrong with her? "Um...It's me, Blaise." he said as she was tossed in the air by Zeev.

Hearing his master greet everyone Blaise turned and bowed. Did Michael do this to Angel to punish him? Frowning the boy made his way over to Michael seeing that Angel was busy. "Master.....whats the mater with Angel"

Shameless Exhibitionist

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
The demon barely felt the girl land on him. 'She's practically weightless...So she is still one after all...'

Michael glanced back at the girl and smiled warmly. Despite what she was becoming, she was still adorable.

Letting her down, he looked to the young horned man. "Oh? Business you say, well then, my table is right this way." It was a table that didn't seem any different from the others, it was almost in the center of the room, closer to the fire place. When one got near to it, it could be felt to almost be saturated with a dark power. It was barely noticeable to most who weren't paying attention though.

He would leave Halo and Blaise for now, the interesting boy had his attention.

"Now my dear, behave while Master is speaking." he said to his girl, giving her a kiss on the forehead. She was a lot shorter than him, having the body of a teen girl and all.

(( bwahahah edit ))

Hearing Blaise, his grin grew wider. "Oh? Does this bother you?"

And here he thought the boy stopped being fun...

Sparkly Genius

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Amelae smiled slightly and nodded to the attractive man speaking to her. "Hello to you as well." She said smoothly, eying the man slightly. "I noticed this is an inn of sorts. I'm going to be needing a room, preferably with plenty of privacy." She said offhandedly as she took a seat near the handsome man with the white haired girl. Obviously the two were tied in some form or fashion, but she wasn't exactly interested in how. She toyed with the strings of her bow as she spoke with them, unaware she was doing so.

{{I think I might be hitting the hay soon though guys. I'm pretty exhausted and I have work tomorrow am. It's nice to get to talk to you all again after so many months though.}}

Dangerous Raider

Zeev followed behind Michael. He pulled out a chair and turned its back to the table and straddled it, letting his arms rest on the top of the chair. "Here's the deal Mike. I may not look the part but I am Neflheim's Overlord. Ya see?"

Zeev glanced back over at Angel and Blaise then back to Michael. "I've been noticing a, well let's call it a 'presence' encroaching ever closer to my realm. A dark force even for demons. The problem here is, it seems to be you."

Zeev rested head on hand. "Now why would that be Master Mike?"

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( okay XD Nice seein you again!))

"There are lots of rooms and no one really bothers anyone. Keys over there!" Angel answered Amelae as she reached the floor.

The kiss on the forehead made her blush a little, her feathers fluffing out for a moment. Her Master's sweet moments always threw her off guard. She was never quite sure why she reacted this way when it came to him.

"Okay Master, I will be a good girl...maybe." she gave a mischievous smile herself as she hopped up and sat on top of Michael's table. She winked at Zeev when she said that.

Whoever the Blaise guy was seemed a little weird, he was acting as if she should know who he is. He was even talking to Master! "You shouldn't bother Master right now. Shoo shoo!" she made a waving motion as if to wave away smoke towards the boy, she didn't look like she was threatening, it was more in a playful way.

Dangerous Raider

((Sorry guys I gotta go))

Zeev started to further interrogate Michael further, but before he could a purple glyph started glowing under his feet. Zeev shot up on his feet "What the ******** do you think you're doing Hel?! Don't you dare summon me back!" The glyph glowed bighter.

[********] Zeev pointed to Michael. "This s**t aint over!" And with that the glyph flashed and Zeev was gone.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Blaise followed as Michael walked over to his table with Zeev and Angel and awaited for his question to be answered.

When his master finally did speak to him the boy lowered his head. So Michael was punishing him. "Kinda.....I mean it's probably good she doesn't remember what happened." he said quietly as he tried to keep positive about the situation, but inside the boy was hurting. He had just lost another one of his friends.

It took almost all the boy's willpower not to burst into tears when Angel shooed him away but he stood his ground. He wasn't leaving until he was done talking to Michael. "Am...am I a bad minion Master? Is that why I'm being punished? I thought with all those souls I bring I was helping you...making you happy."

Shameless Exhibitionist

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
The demon took his usual chair and upon seated, glanced to the man overlord. "I see. I was curious. My own domain is extensive, but I do enjoy seeing other locations."

He looked at the winged girl who looked like she was trying to shoo off a kitten. "But I do assure you good sir, I have no desire to invade your realm. I am expanding my power but that has nothing to do with you."

Which was true, he had no desire to concur other lands, that was always rather boring his in mind. The minds of individuals was much more fun to seize.

"And I would prefer you call me Michael. Mike sounds...a bit awkward to me, to casual for my taste."

And then it looked as if the boy was beckoned. "Farewell Zeev." he chuckled and looked up at his girl. "Do you like?"

The demon looked to Blaise again. "My dear boy, I am not punishing you. You showed me she was no longer to your liking, in fact, neither am I. You chose that woman above all others, I did this to spare my girl a broken Heart."

((edit edit ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces