Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
((Ugh sorry Rot...Falling asleep at the keyboard....>< Night man sorry couldn't stay up longer gonk ....))

Lucky Risk-Taker

((Sokay, seems I got here way too late tonight. Night guys!))

The bar seemed empty yet again and Rot sighed and flopped back onto the floor. "Something's not right, I shouldn't be this brittle already." He spent a few moments collecting his thoughts in solitude. Finally he sat up again and with some effort, got to his feet once more.

"Seems I have no choice now," he muttered, walking to where his right arm landed beneath a bar stool. "I'll get back to resting and seek assistance when I wake again. I just hope whoever sees me like this has a strong stomach."

Taking two trips, Rot carried both his arms back to his room in his teeth, making a rather macabre sight of himself. Once safely back to his room he shut the door with one foot and flopped onto the bed to sleep.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Halo sighed as he made his way up the road to the tavern. The night life in full swing within the town along side the forest. A long and good night's rest was always nice. The work from the week almost fully away as he fiddled with the collar he wore around his neck. A playful smile danced along his lips, the thoughts of it's uses, the marks still present on his wrists. Though it was only now that the young man chose to reveal it.

Working at the ticket counter while such things were in view would no doubt stir up trouble. The collar to his uniform shirt undone along with the top few buttons. The red vest open as the tie hung on his shoulders. Soon enough he reached the tavern, it's lights welcoming sight as always as the smile brightened. Shine already there, waiting no doubt for his return. "Good evening my boy. I trust work was pleasant? Yeah the boss was nice enough to cut me some slack about the week. The sick excuse worked out nicely. I do hope you won't lie again regarding such matters. it won't happen again I promise. Where's Shadow?" Halo questioned with a rose brow. The star sighing as it latched to his left wrist.

"Sulking somewhere. Or brooding....One can never tell with that lizard. I wonder what he's so pissed off about...No doubt fuming over the lack of assistance he's received in times of need. Or maybe even from the guests. Once more who knows. Sounds like him but still. I am worried about him Shine. Mind laying off of him for a few? Maybe he just needs some nice time you know? As you wish my boy." The smile brightened further to the star's acceptance. Pushing the doors slowly his light brown eyes scanned about. Empty, huh, no one is here yet. No Blaise or Copperkey yet. Seeing as the regulars have yet to arrive Halo flopped over to one of the couches. The soft cushions releasing the built up stress of his body, soft cracks following with a quick stretch.
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

Copperkey's feet padded quietly across the floorboards of her room, tracing each step carefully. The pattern she weaved was nearly circular, each footstep concise and pre-arranged. Two minutes later and the lass had come to a standstill near a bookcase, her green eyes peeking up beneath those heavy bangs in search of the next sentence in her text.

"Ah, darn...Completely missed stepped two. Feh. I need food anyways." Key's apathy for her mistake played about her tone. The lass moved over to her boots and pulled on socks before donning her shoes. Then, at her own leisurely stroll, she opened the door to her room and walked right on through. Down the corridor she went until the lady paused at the stairwell. Her green eyes peeked down, curious to see who was out and about.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
A bottle of vodka retrieved from behind the counter, payment left just under the latter. A can of coke pilfered from the fridge. A ice clicking along glass before the two drinks mixed together. "You seem to have taken a liking to that drink. it's really good. Soda and alcohol together. What more could I ask?" Halo sung before he took a hefty swig of the drink. The click of steps atop the stairs made his ears twitch, eyes glancing quickly as his head turned slightly. "Hello?!" He called out with a smile.
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

Copperkey's eyes took a glance around the bottom floor before they spotted Halo and Shine. The lady grinned and grabbed onto the rail, walking on down the stairwell. She was rather delighted to spy someone out and about and her right arm raised up to wave at the duo in greeting.

"Hello Halo! Good evening, Shine! How are you both tonight?" She inquired, reaching the bottom. Walking over to the bar the magician took a seat and let her arms rest on the top. Then a thought occurred to her and Key perked a brow. Where was Shadows. She turned her head to scan the room over once more.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
The smile brightened at the sight of Copperkey. Finally a regular was awake and about. "Hey Key. Good evening Ms.Copperkey." The two greeted quickly before taking her question into thought. "Fine just helping myself to a drink. Enjoying the quite for awhile. How about you Ms.Copperkey how have you been?" The star shimmered about Halo's arm. The angelic aura slithered up his arm before another question arose. "Oh I do trust all things have been well with Mr.Michael? in terms of the conditions that is." As the star spoke the young man's gaze shifted. Normally Shadow would be about by now, starting up trouble or something. Yet he wasn't anywhere inside. His eyes closed for a moment as he tried to seek out the dragon. Shadow's figure forming in his mind before the scan was forcibly slammed close. Jumping slightly, his drink still reaming in the glass luckily after the shock. "Guess he doesn't want to be found..." He mumbled before sighing. Another swig taken from the drink before he refilled the glass.
♎﹃﹄♋

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Skipping back to the tavern Blaise whistled happily. Strapped onto the lava demon's back were two swords one black the other orange. He had finally found both of his swords at Lethe's place. Sadly his chainsword that he carried around for so long had rusted and broke down from lack of cleaning so the demon had to do some shopping earlier that day.

Unstrapping his new black sword Blaise grinned as he checked out the blade. Though his conversation with the merchant was weird he was happy with his purchase, the blade was just so unique and he just fell in love with its demonic designs that the instant he saw it it had to be his.

Coming up to the tavern Blaise rested the blade on his shoulder and walked right in and gave Halo and Key a wave. "Afternoon guys." he said with a bright grin as he made his way over to Michael's table and took his usual seat.

Dapper Seeker

Finding no foul mood dragon in the room with them, Key tried to hide her curiosity when she looked back at Halo and Shine.

"Learning some good drinks from Bobbie I take it?" She grinned, watching as Halo took a swig of his beverage. Her eyes locked onto the marks in his wrist as his cuff raised and that brow of hers perked. "Are you okay there, Halo?"

Her silver tipped fingers pointed out the exposed area of his arm before she looked over to the little light.

"I've been good, trying to keep up with my studies...What with Ark out and missing..." Key considered something for a moment. "My cat...Ark... I mean. Not the lovely lady Ark. I can't leave the dimension without him. And truly? I haven't seen Michael since I woke up."

With the door to Haven's Night opening wide Key turned and spied Blaise wandering in. She, in turn, gave him a hearty wave and called over.

"Hello there! Oh wow! Nice swords, Blaise!" She admired the piece strapped to the lava demon's back as he walked to his master's table.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Thank you Key." he said cheerfully at her compliment as he set his new sword on the table. Taking out a rag he began to clean the blade, though it really didn't need it the sword was brand spakin new and hadn't been used to cut anything up yet.

Pausing from his cleaning Blaise pondered for a moment about what the merchant had told him about the blade. Looking up from the blade he scratched the back of his head. "Hey Key?......Um do you.....do you know how to check if something is magically enchanted or if it's cursed?" he asked as he looked down at the blade.

Dapper Seeker

Halo's attention had moved inwardly on something and as the lava demon's voice reached her ears Key turned her attention to Blaise. She considered his question a moment, swiveling her chair to peer over him and his blade.

"Well, as a Seeker I can tell when they're magically imbued. I usually have to activate the item itself to find out if it's cursed... Find something interesting?" The lass leaned forward.

Lucky Risk-Taker

Rot descended the steps once again, walking slow and cautious. A wrapped bundle dangled from his teeth and obstructed his vision, forcing him to actually watch where he was going now. His arms were still absent and dark, bloodless stumps were all that remained. The bundle, whatever it was, was also wrapped in his own jacket and had taken quite some time to do using only his toes.

By the time he reached the bar without incident, Rot sighed with relief and walked towards his usual bar stool. In his relaxed state of mind, however, he stubbed his foot on another stool and groaned, his teeth unclenched enough for his bundle to fall to the floor. Sure enough, his own two arms rolled lifelessly onto the floor.

"Damn..." Rot grumbled and glared at his arms before bending over to bite into and pick up his right arm by a finger.

Dapper Seeker

Copperkey's hands were filled with bag after bulky bag as the lass wandered along the cobblestone streetside. Her eyes closed momentarily as the autumn breeze past through her, whisking along those rust hued strands of hair. If there were ever a season that invoked such joy in the lady's heart fall was it! Her smile grew wide as she let out a long sigh.

"If only time would just stop...or pass up summer completely." Blinking open her green stare, Key peeked over to the ball of fire in the sky and frowned. "You diabolical mass of heat...Making me so lethargic~"

And so the lass adjusted her packs and continued on her way to the tavern.

Lucky Risk-Taker

After depositing both arms onto his bar stool, Rot sighed again, his stitched chest heaving and threatening to break as well. His temper was starting to get the better of him and he needed to calm down fast. Since obtaining his horns his own anger became very, very dangerous and often resulted in... unsavory consequences.

"A good breath of air might help," he mumbled and walked to the tavern doors, reaching out and pulling one open with a single foot. The air was crisp and refreshing and Rot took a deep breath and felt a little smirk on his lips. He'd woken while the sun was still up this time.

However, only a few scant seconds passed before he took notice of the young lady approaching and a few more when he realized his own appearance. "Er, um... afternoon?" he stammered.

Dapper Seeker

The magician's footfalls came to a standstill as those green orbs blinked back confusion. Head tilted, brunette locks falling to her right side, Key looked on as a gentleman left the innards of Haven's Night before his attention shifted to her. But by then she'd seen his...predicament, the lack of limbs, and the lass could not help, but allow her gaze to wander. And most curiously Copperkey began to walk again, right up to the sir and bowed.

"Good afternoon to you as well!" She smiled. "Stitchworker, I take it?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces