Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Master is gunna be so angry.....so angry with me. I damaged the tavern again." he said quietly as he shivered and rocked back and forth. He didn't know what Michael was going to do to him. And that simple fact was terrifying in his eyes. Was....was Master going to actually going to do what he told Dark so long ago and actually teleport him to the middle of the ocean?

Dapper Seeker

Perking a brow, Key couldn't help, but let her mind wander as Halo inquired to her meaning of 'good'. But when she heard his little laugh she smiled, glad that at the very least he was taking whatever it was in good jest. Her mind went back to honing in on the construction and minutes ticked by until finally each piece was back in place. The wall was whole once more, but desperately needed a new paint job.

"Thanks for your help, Shine! And Halo!" She wasn't exactly sure who had done what, but grateful as she was, the lady gave them both a deep bow. Her eyes dwindled over to Blaise again and, remembering what Halo had said about him eventually getting better, she patted his head.

"Blaise... If you can get some paint on this...perhaps he...won't notice? Blaise, come now...It'll be alright..."

Seeing as the poor lad was in his own world, Key frowned. Blaise was going on about Michael, wasn't he? She couldn't see the gentleman, often in his burgundy suit, harming Blaise. Copperkey turned back to Halo and Shine.

"I'm sorry, but I do need to get some shut-eye. I know you said he'd be alright, but...could you keep an eye on Blaise? Pleasant dreams."

Rounding the staircase Key walked up the flight and to her guest room.

(Goodnight, have a great week!)

Lucky Risk-Taker

Like an old and rusted bicycle, Rot took his time walking down from his room to the bar, joints creaking with each movement after another long rest. His jacket was still on the bed where Angel had slept before she poofed elsewhere upon waking. His stitches and staples on full display tonight, he yawned and straightened his cap as he entered the empty bar.

Seeing no one around, he began to stretch and test all his joints and muscles. Everything seemed in order... until he heard the soft sound of stitches popping followed by a heavy thump as his left arm separated just above the elbow and fell to the floor.

"Oh, great..." he grumbled as he casually scooped up the limb and trudged to a couch. "I needed new stitching on this one anyway. At least no one saw, it's too awkward to explain this kinda thing.

Lucky Risk-Taker

Losing an arm was a more common occurrence for Rot, although it had been quite a while since the last time he'd needed to repair himself. Luckily, he hardly bled at all anymore and need not worry for making a mess. Fishing into his pockets he set out an odd-looking "sewing kit", for lack of a better term. It consisted of a small roll cloth filled with bone needles of differing sizes and a narrow spool of some kind of reddish-black thread.

He placed a medium-sized needle and stuck it in his calf, showing no expression of pain as he threaded said needle and plucked it free. The knot was secure.

"Now comes the hard part," he mumbled. Sewing one handed is hard enough without needing to stick the limb back onto its stump at the same time. Grumbling to himself, Rot tried and failed to hold his limp limb steady, only to have it fall again to the floor whenever he tried to stick the needle into the flesh.

This would take a while...

Lucky Risk-Taker

After the twentieth try, Rot finally lost his patience and nearly hurled his own arm across the bar in frustration. Instead he simply sighed and calmly put away his supplies before heading back up to his room again to try repairs where there weren't many vectors for his anger.

Should further attempts prove fruitless then he might have to seek assistance, much he loathed to do so simply because his tongue tired of explanations.

"Poor Angel might be traumatized by something like this so I can't ask her," he mumbled as he trudged to his room again for the night.

((Well, that'll be all from me tonight. G'night all!))

Distinct Member

{Don't mean to leave people hanging. Just super busy with school right now. Try to be on soon.}

Dapper Seeker

Copperkey's brunette locks rippled over the side of the velveteen sofa as she relaxed against its right arm. The lass, as usual, held a book between those silver tipped fingers and her green gaze was locked amongst the middle paragraphs. After a while she set the tome down onto the floorboards and let her palms rub over her temples. Even for the avid reader, too much reading wasn't necessarily a good thing. The frustration showed distinctly on her bottom lip, tucked under her top.

"Stupid brain...can't grasp this stuff at all..." She sulked. Rising up, Key raised her arms high over her head and stretched. "I think that's enough reading, anyways..."

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Walking through the front doors with a blood pack in his mouth Blaise sucked the red liquid out of it's plastic container while he scanned the room. Seeing Key he smiled brightly and skipped over to her. "Hiya Key!" he said excitedly though the blood pack in his mouth muffled his words.

Giggling at the way he sounded the boy then wrapped his arms around the girl and hugged her tightly.

Dapper Seeker

Hearing the doors open wide Key had perked a brow and turned her attention. In wandered the lava demon Blaise and the lass gave him a quick wave before he made his way to her side. Chuckling, her arms wrapped about him and she gave him a hug in return. Then, shaking her head, the magician grinned and ruffled his hair.

"And good evening to you, too! Be careful not to choke while you talk, Blaise!" The lass cautioned, eyeing what he was drinking. The color was so very dark, crimson... Her head tilted. "What are you drinking, anyways?"

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Angel stretched a little as she rolled over on a bed that wasn't hers. She sat up and looked at the man that lay next to her and smiled. "Master is so cute when he's asleep" the girl giggled and snuck up to give the man a kiss on the lips before teleporting over to her room.

User Image

"There you are." said a rather...irritated voice. The winged girl froze, did this man really have nothing better to do than to wait for her in her room?!

"Hi hi Hans! I was just..um...getting dressed!" Hans had seen the girl naked on a constant basis and this was no different. The demon already had a scrubbing brush along with other materials to aid in washing up and dressing. "Then I shall assist you. Like always."

And so a lovely scream could be heard thought out the Mansion that belonged to Michael and his minions (( lol back by the way, a little too lazy to do descriptions. looks like avis ))

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Giggling as Key ruffled his hair Blaise let her go and continued to drink from the blood pack happily even though she told him to be careful not to choke.

Once he heard her question he blinked a few times before pulling the pack out of his mouth. "Human blood." he said simply before plopping the pack right back in his moth and began drinking away.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
The shower's hot water felt so good. Steam filling up the shower room as small chuckles sung along side the water. "Mistress I do hope your happy....That was amazing heart " Halo whispered a smile on his face before embracing her tightly. The week having taken it's effect. The fact he was even able to make it anywhere was surprising. Working at the theater simply adding to that. This was the first time they shared this, and it was nice. Shadow glided down the stairs, a dull expression on his face as the small dragon perched himself above the bar. Shine following not long after. he star shimmered brightly as he made his way over to the group. "Good evening everyone." The star first to greet as the dragon yawned above the counter. "Damn bastards freaking maniacs. I swear everyone in this place is insane!"
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

(Glad to see you safe and sound, Semi!^^ Hope you had a blast!)

In all honesty, Key was trying hard not to pale. Her eyes moved from Blaise to his beverage once or twice before they decided that the ceiling was particularly interesting. Clearing her voice, she nodded slowly.

"I...see. Um, tasty, huh?" Her conversation skills dropped like dead weight, but she still managed to smile. For Copperkey, fruits and vegetables suited her fine... For Blaise...perhaps he needed blood...human blood...for nourishment? He was a demon after all. Hearing voices from the stairwell she turned momentarily and spied Shine and Shadow.

"Good evening Shine." Her head bowed to the little light. She then rolled her eyes at Shadow's all too kind words. "Hello to you too, Shadow."
Within the shower as well was a Tall curvy woman with now damp black hair. It was curly and draped over her shoulder since it had gotten rather long. "I am very happy Baby." she chuckled as she returned him embrace and gave him a kiss as well. "Time does fly when you're having fun."

The dark skinned lady then made her way out, taking a towel for herself and tossing one to her boy. "I should probably get to work so we don't have me getting fired for work avoidance."

This little vacation was rather nice, she really needed it with all the stress of her other job. "Was it good for you?" She winked back to him before laughing again as she got dressed. "I'll be waiting downstairs, don't take too long or more punishment for you." She was wearing white jeans, on the hips as usual, black boots and a black sleeveless turtleneck.

Bobbie then closed the door, after getting dressed of course and heading downstairs, she didn't notice anything quite yet, still feeling the effects of her little vacation.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( Oh I did, it was really fun! I have hats! and Hentai buttons >.> ))

Within the tavern a crash could be heard coming from the clinic opposite of the dark corridor.

"No! I don't want to! " came a familiar voice of an Angel. She came running out of said clinic and teleported clear across the room and fell behind the bar. She looked like she was wearing some kind of fancy pink undergarments. She peeked above the bar before ducking down again.

User Image

A heavy sigh floated from the clinic. From within it walked a tall man with grey skin and piercing red eyes. He was in butler attire, his long hair swept back. It was a bit strange how it was white on one side and black on the other. "Angel. You are not going to go around half naked today." He had what looked like a rope in his hands. "You will get dress and then you will eat an actual meal for once."

Angel peeked up at the man yet again. "NO!" She sounded rather childish as she looked over to Key and Blaise. "Help me!!"

Hans the Demon Butler rolled his eyes. This girl was impossible. He paid no attention to anyone else as he headed straight for the girl, the rope ready in his gloved hands. "You will behave."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff