• Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

Natia shrugs. " I doubt it would be anything bad if they were, Mamoru." She said, going down to the med lab with him.

"I don't doubt that for a second. But what about you?"

He nodded and continued to follow her

"I'm just here to see if you had decided to take me up on my offer. But I see now that I have clearly caught you at a bad time."

Kohana sighed and stopped walking to face her. "Look....your offer its...it's very tempting but it is isn't right! Now if I-if I were being offered a way to have Goku back in this world or a way to track down the dragon balls, I'd go for it. But I'm not being offered that..."

Once down in the med lab she would walk over to Ami and poke her.

"Ah. But your heart's dream doesn't ask for Goku. It's been asking for Danni since the day I introduced myself to you. It was the reason why. Even now, it's calling for Danni. I can only give you what your heart dreams of."

She looked to Natia. "Oh hello Natia." She saw Mamoru with Natia. "And you must be Mamoru. I'm Ami."

He hid shyly behind Natia. "Hi.

Natia nods and squeezes Mamoru's hand. "Gaia said you needed to see him."

"It didn't use to till recently...it use to wish and desire Goku. He was all I could think off. I miss him so much...I'm not sure what changed."

"Just a simple check-up to make sure he's healthy." She nodded. "You're welcome to sit with him for it."

"Well there's only so much I could do regarding this Goku in your favor with him being gone.Though you can't deny that you would be a better match for Danni because you would actually care and listen to him."

Kohana let out a shaky breath and swallowed hard as she looked away. "Can I take my wish back at any time?"

Natia nods her head and looks to Mamoru. "It's okay. She just wants to make sure everything is on order. She does it to everyone. Monthly to a yearly."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Hanz Pozderati

Kuromi: "He's not dead. Yet. I'm sure that's not the last we'll see of him. Cat, get ready to catch."

Hiei: He fell backwards as he fell asleep from using that attack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurama: "Well, I'm sure he would have found out sooner or later. I'm surprised he didn't find out from the video tape Koenma gave them."

Kuwabara: "You mean it was on the tape?!" gonk

Lady Soldier: She groaned as she woke up...seeing she was being held by Hanz "Ooooh~ What a pleasant surprise....You're not gunna like...kill me or something?"

Hanz: "No. I'm going to send you through our boot camp and make you one of our soldiers. Welcome to the Insurrection, you'll thoroughly enjoy it." He smirked...evilly.
"Whoa!" He would catch Hiei when he fell backwards then picks him up in a fireman's carry. "I really hate that dude." He said as he starts to make his way out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She stirred a bit before waking up. "Where..." It was then she saw that she was being held by Kurama. "Oh, Shuichi. Thank goodness."

"Goes to show that love can make people do stupid things."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

Kohana sighed and stopped walking to face her. "Look....your offer its...it's very tempting but it is isn't right! Now if I-if I were being offered a way to have Goku back in this world or a way to track down the dragon balls, I'd go for it. But I'm not being offered that..."

Once down in the med lab she would walk over to Ami and poke her.

"Ah. But your heart's dream doesn't ask for Goku. It's been asking for Danni since the day I introduced myself to you. It was the reason why. Even now, it's calling for Danni. I can only give you what your heart dreams of."

She looked to Natia. "Oh hello Natia." She saw Mamoru with Natia. "And you must be Mamoru. I'm Ami."

He hid shyly behind Natia. "Hi.

Natia nods and squeezes Mamoru's hand. "Gaia said you needed to see him."

"It didn't use to till recently...it use to wish and desire Goku. He was all I could think off. I miss him so much...I'm not sure what changed."

"Just a simple check-up to make sure he's healthy." She nodded. "You're welcome to sit with him for it."

"Well there's only so much I could do regarding this Goku in your favor with him being gone.Though you can't deny that you would be a better match for Danni because you would actually care and listen to him."

Kohana let out a shaky breath and swallowed hard as she looked away. "Can I take my wish back at any time?"

Natia nods her head and looks to Mamoru. "It's okay. She just wants to make sure everything is on order. She does it to everyone. Monthly to a yearly."

"Normally I wouldn't allow it but for someone like you sure. Though I doubt you'll need it. Is it a deal?"

He looked at her. "You'll stay with me?"
Sirea Angelie
Hanz Pozderati

Kuromi: "He's not dead. Yet. I'm sure that's not the last we'll see of him. Cat, get ready to catch."

Hiei: He fell backwards as he fell asleep from using that attack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurama: "Well, I'm sure he would have found out sooner or later. I'm surprised he didn't find out from the video tape Koenma gave them."

Kuwabara: "You mean it was on the tape?!" gonk

Lady Soldier: She groaned as she woke up...seeing she was being held by Hanz "Ooooh~ What a pleasant surprise....You're not gunna like...kill me or something?"

Hanz: "No. I'm going to send you through our boot camp and make you one of our soldiers. Welcome to the Insurrection, you'll thoroughly enjoy it." He smirked...evilly.
"Whoa!" He would catch Hiei when he fell backwards then picks him up in a fireman's carry. "I really hate that dude." He said as he starts to make his way out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She stirred a bit before waking up. "Where..." It was then she saw that she was being held by Kurama. "Oh, Shuichi. Thank goodness."

"Goes to show that love can make people do stupid things."

Kuromi: "My hate for that man knows no bounds.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurama: "It's good to see you are alright. I'm sorry I couldn't make it sooner."

Yusuke: He heard Carbuncle and snickered "More like complete infatuation." xd

Kuwabara: "Shut up, Urameshi! Like you'd know anything, you dump off Keiko like she's a hot potato and expect her to come back running." stare

Lady Soldier: "Like...you can't do that! I have a job already." xp

Hanz: "Not anymore. Your General decided you were a lab rat instead of a subordinate." He sat her down on her feet. "Don't get used to the carrying either. That would make my fanbase jealous..."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Hanz Pozderati

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurama: "It's good to see you are alright. I'm sorry I couldn't make it sooner."

Kuwabara: "Shut up, Urameshi! Like you'd know anything, you dump off Keiko like she's a hot potato and expect her to come back running." stare

Hanz: "Not anymore. Your General decided you were a lab rat instead of a subordinate." He sat her down on her feet. "Don't get used to the carrying either. That would make my fanbase jealous..."
She hugs Kurama tightly. "I was so scared."

She frowns a bit. "I should be apologizing. I told her and Yukina to run to the bar while I tried to hold off those freaky things."

"It's not your fault. You and Mr. Hanz did your best to help us."

"I could definitely see that he's a moron."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He actually created you?" o.o It wasn't long til he caught up with the others. "What's up?"
Sirea Angelie
Hanz Pozderati

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She hugs Kurama tightly. "I was so scared."

She frowns a bit. "I should be apologizing. I told her and Yukina to run to the bar while I tried to hold off those freaky things."

"It's not your fault. You and Mr. Hanz did your best to help us."

"I could definitely see that he's a moron."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He actually created you?" o.o It wasn't long til he caught up with the others. "What's up?"

Kurama: "It's alright now. He won't touch you again."

Yusuke: He grinned when he saw Maya hug Kurama "Oh-oh-oh! Don't get too cozy out here, you got some innocent eyes that could be watching." rofl He pointed at Yukina.

Yukina: o.o Both him and Kazuma are very hard to understand.... She thought.

Kurama: "I don't think now is the time for those kinds of jokes, Yusuke." xp He looked to Rin "I see everything went well. We were out here regrouping."

Yusuke: "Oh will you look at the time. I got a date to be going to and Kuwabara said he'd come with me so we can discuss where to take Keiko since I dumped her off at the movies cuz of his 'red pinky string'." stare He grabbed Kuwabara by the collar of his jacket and practically dragged him off with him.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Hanz Pozderati

Yusuke: He grinned when he saw Maya hug Kurama "Oh-oh-oh! Don't get too cozy out here, you got some innocent eyes that could be watching." rofl He pointed at Yukina.

Kurama: "I don't think now is the time for those kinds of jokes, Yusuke." xp He looked to Rin "I see everything went well. We were out here regrouping."

Yusuke: "Oh will you look at the time. I got a date to be going to and Kuwabara said he'd come with me so we can discuss where to take Keiko since I dumped her off at the movies cuz of his 'red pinky string'." stare He grabbed Kuwabara by the collar of his jacket and practically dragged him off with him.
He sighs a bit. "Well, let's get back to the bar then....unless if you guys have anywhere else to go to." He said as he and Carbuncle starts to head back to the bar.

She blushes from hearing Yusuke's comment.

"I'm coming back to the bar as well. There's someone I want to check on."
Sirea Angelie
Hanz Pozderati

He sighs a bit. "Well, let's get back to the bar then....unless if you guys have anywhere else to go to." He said as he and Carbuncle starts to head back to the bar.

Kurama: He nodded "I have nowhere else I need to be right now." He said as he followed Rin.

Hanz: He looked to the lady soldier "Well, I'll be having one of my subordinates take you back. I want to get back to my vacation I gave myself." He followed Kurama and Yukina

Lesli: He jumped down from a tree "Hi there, Honey Bun~ I came as soon as you made the call~" He looked at the soldier "Uggh, what a scrawny lil' munchkin. We'll fix 'er right up." ;3

Lady Soldier: eek "HEY! Like don't leave me with this gay bat! WAAIT!" crying

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Hanz Pozderati
Sirea Angelie
Hanz Pozderati

Kurama: He nodded "I have nowhere else I need to be right now." He said as he followed Rin.

Hanz: He looked to the lady soldier "Well, I'll be having one of my subordinates take you back. I want to get back to my vacation I gave myself." He followed Kurama and Yukina

Lesli: He jumped down from a tree "Hi there, Honey Bun~ I came as soon as you made the call~" He looked at the soldier "Uggh, what a scrawny lil' munchkin. We'll fix 'er right up." ;3

He gives a wave with his free hand to Lesli. "Hey, Bat Dude." He said as he continued to walk until they got back to the bar. "Honey~, we're home~!" He grinned as he walked over to lay Hiei on an empty couch.

"Finally!" She said as she collapses onto another couch once she got back into the bar.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07

Taylor appeared by Kohana. "What's wrong my queen?"

@Natia: "Awesome!" He lit up excitedly

Once dressed, Gaia left her room and headed for Yun's.

Natia could hear her steps in the hall and glanced towards the door. "Come on, lets go." She said as she grabbed his hand and hurried out of the room with him.

@Tayler and Amber: Kohana jumped and stopped walking to answer Taylor then whirled around to face Amber. Blinking, she looked to them both then shook her head. "What are you both doing here?"

"Boredom for me." she said with a shrug. "But the little brat has come so I'll come back later when you're not surrounded by stupid." she said as she disappeared with a poof.

"Come in." Yun said as he looked up from his book.

@Xena: He smiled and ruffled Xena's hair, then looked at Sirea. "She may still be upset about the other day."

She stepped into the room. "Hey Yun. I have something I need to talk to you about."

"What is it?" he asked tilting his head a little.

"Well....how would you feel about us adopting a little boy?" She heard Natia and saw Mamoru was with her. "Natia can you take Mamoru to get checked out by Ami please? I'll talk with him after, alright?" Her smile was soft and reassuring

@Kohana: "I'm not here to bug you. I told you I could give you a world where Danni is yours.You're clearly a much better fit for him than that Sirea. And they're not even married. The only thing really linking them is a little girl they had in a past life."

He smiled. "Sounds great." he said with a chuckle and a nod. "I.....think I like kids. I get the feeling I do." he said as he rubbed the back of his head.

@Sirea: "I'll do what I can." he said with a nod. He then tuned his guitar once more. He then started singing once more.

"Hey,
slow it down
whataya want from me Whataya want from me
Yeah I'm afraid
There might have been a time When I would give myself away
Oooh once upon a time I didn't give a damn
But now, here we are so whataya want from me
Whataya want from me
Just don't give up I'm workin it out
Please don't give in, I won't let you down
It messed me up, need a second to breathe
Just keep coming around
Hey, whataya want from me
Whataya want from me
Whataya want from me
Yeah, it's plain to see (plain to see) that baby you're beautiful
And there's nothing wrong with you (nothing wrong with you)
It's me, I'm a freak (yeah) but thanks for lovin' me
Cause you're doing it perfectly (it perfectly)
There might have been a time
When I would let you slip away
I wouldn't even try
But I think you could save my life
Just don't give up
I'm workin' it out
Please don't give in,
I won't let you down
Just keep comin around
Hey, whataya want from me (Whataya want from me)
Whataya want from me (Whataya want from me)
Just don't give up on me (uuuuuuh)
I won't let you down
No, I won't let you down
(So hey) just don't give up
I'm workin it out
Please don't give in,
I won't let you down
It messed me up (It messed me up)
Need a second to breathe
Just keep coming around
Just don't give up I'm workin' it out
Please don't give in, i won't let you down It messed me up,
need a second to breathe Just keep coming around
Hey, whataya want from me (whataya want from me)
whataya want from me (whataya want from me)
whataya want from me."
Sirea Angelie
Hanz Pozderati
Sirea Angelie
Hanz Pozderati

He gives a wave with his free hand to Lesli. "Hey, Bat Dude." He said as he continued to walk until they got back to the bar. "Honey~, we're home~!" He grinned as he walked over to lay Hiei on an empty couch.

"Finally!" She said as she collapses onto another couch once she got back into the bar.

Lesli: He waved back at Rin "Bye, Sugar Plum~"

Kurama: He sat Maya down on an empty couch "Do you need anything?"

Yukina: She went to Hiei and healed his arm then sat down on a chair. She sighed "I'm glad this is all over...That man was scary..."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx

"Boredom for me." she said with a shrug. "But the little brat has come so I'll come back later when you're not surrounded by stupid." she said as she disappeared with a poof.

@Xena: He smiled and ruffled Xena's hair, then looked at Sirea. "She may still be upset about the other day."

She stepped into the room. "Hey Yun. I have something I need to talk to you about."

"Well....how would you feel about us adopting a little boy?" She heard Natia and saw Mamoru was with her. "Natia can you take Mamoru to get checked out by Ami please? I'll talk with him after, alright?" Her smile was soft and reassuring

@Kohana: "I'm not here to bug you. I told you I could give you a world where Danni is yours.You're clearly a much better fit for him than that Sirea. And they're not even married. The only thing really linking them is a little girl they had in a past life."

He smiled. "Sounds great." he said with a chuckle and a nod. "I.....think I like kids. I get the feeling I do." he said as he rubbed the back of his head.

@Sirea: "I'll do what I can." he said with a nod. He then tuned his guitar once more. He then started singing once more.

"Hey,
slow it down
Yeah I'm afraid
Whataya want from me
Just keep coming around
Whataya want from me
Whataya want from me
I wouldn't even try
Just don't give up
I'm workin' it out
Please don't give in,
I won't let you down
Just keep comin around
I won't let you down
No, I won't let you down
I'm workin it out
Please don't give in,
I won't let you down
Need a second to breathe
Just keep coming around
whataya want from me."
She smiles as she listens to him sing and gives him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm surprised that you haven't become a performer." She chuckles a bit.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
Hanz Pozderati
Sirea Angelie
Hanz Pozderati

Ashton had just followed along with the others, but had stayed so quiet no one knew he was there. He had soon disappeared from the rest of the group having gone back to where he and Celine had been staying after he had made sure Zoey had gotten into the bar safely.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx

"Hey,
slow it down
Yeah I'm afraid
Whataya want from me
Just keep coming around
Whataya want from me
Whataya want from me
I wouldn't even try
Just don't give up
I'm workin' it out
Please don't give in,
I won't let you down
Just keep comin around
I won't let you down
No, I won't let you down
I'm workin it out
Please don't give in,
I won't let you down
Need a second to breathe
Just keep coming around
whataya want from me."
She smiles as she listens to him sing and gives him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm surprised that you haven't become a performer." She chuckles a bit.

"I'm not that good." he said blushing some.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Hanz Pozderati
Lesli: He waved back at Rin "Bye, Sugar Plum~"

Kurama: He sat Maya down on an empty couch "Do you need anything?"

Yukina: She went to Hiei and healed his arm then sat down on a chair. She sighed "I'm glad this is all over...That man was scary..."
He blinks a bit then scratches the back of his head. "Dunno about you guys, but I think I'm gonna take me a nice long cat nap." He shifted into his nekomata form and curls up on the floor.

"A glass of water please." She said then hears Yukina. "Tell me about it. I thought for a moment that we were going to get killed."

"That guy was a jerk!" -.- She said then blinks a bit when she saw that Ashton was no longer there. "Where did Ashton go?" o.o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She giggles a bit. "Considering how many people like your performance, you must that good." She said then notices the others coming into the bar. "Wonder what's going on there..."

"Carbuncle's back!" 4laugh She goes back inside to meet with Carbuncle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff