<3 </3

Cookies!

Really!? 0.23341232227488 23.3% [ 197 ]
Nom nom nom! 0.53672985781991 53.7% [ 453 ]
Gimmie! 0.22985781990521 23.0% [ 194 ]
Total Votes:[ 844 ]

Invisible Prophet

Name: Jacob Eadwald
Returning his attention to Dan, Jacob crossed his arms once more as he listened to how the green-skinned man interpreted his explanation. He smiled with a sense of interest as he described aether as energy, and how primals would drain it from the land to turn it bare. As Dan clarified that magic was not bad but too much use of it could be bad, Jacob immediately snapped his fingers and pointed at the astute fellow.

“Bingo! Very well explained.”

He said with a polite clapping of his hands. The man smiled at the offer of the popcorn but gently declined with a shake of his head as he closed his eyes in thought. He was still feeling rather energized by Jil’s outburst, but lingering much longer would overwhelm his own senses.

“It’s been a pleasure conversing with all of you, but it looks like I’ll need to spend a bit more time searching for the little maid girl. I do pray you have a wonderful day.”

He said with a cheeky grin before stepping away and heading out to his vehicle. Perhaps he should consider broadening his search to the extradimensional planes. He doubted she had gone so far as to travel to another universe altogether, but it wasn’t outside of the realm of possibilities.

(( Thank you for putting up with my nonsense! I hope you all have a wonderful week! ))

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell

"This is all you guys. I don't even work here." Dan said raising his bottle.
"And? You have the run down on how this place works, whether you work here or not." She said.

"True. I guess. How about a designated fighting area. Now I'm not saying a place where we gonna direct every villain who comes in to go there. I mean for more....friendly fights and maybe if a barfight tries to break out, making the two drunks go beat the s**t outta each other in the ring." He looked at Jil. "That's all I got unless you want to add a taco bar," he said with a grin.
She seemed to take a moment to think on the idea of a fighting area. "How about somewhere in the basement level? If I recall right, didn't Shadow once made a room for training? Maybe we could use that for our fighting area?" She asked. "I know we do have alot of people here who do love a good spar or two, though of course, that would mean we would have to limit a few things to keep things fair, and for safety for those involved, but for the safety of the bar and its patrons. How about this: No magic, powers, or even weapons are to be used while using the fighting area? Yeah, we may have those who want to go beyond, but it might be a bit overkill for certain people if we allow those in the ring."

"Nah. I want this maybe in a building attached to the bar. Maybe a walkway from the kitchen door to a building. I want people to be able to go all out. Powers and whatever. Just let it all out." Dan clarified. Hearing Serena, he shook his head. "Hell no. Whatcha think I been using to get out agression. Only place I know where the dummies put themselves back together."

Serena giggled. "Glad it's been getting some use."

@Niede: She waved and watched her daughter leave
((I don’t know if you’re allowed to talk OOC here or not, but, I, for one, am looking forward to the fighting arena being implemented here. I’m not sure if my “vote” counts, but I think powers should be optional. Not that fighting without them wouldn’t be just as fun, but, I digress…. I’ll be waiting. ninja ))

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
At this point, Sirea's ears had pinned back against her head while Jil and Dan talked with Jacob. How she wanted to just snap that man's throat like a twig, yet was trying so hard to fight back that temptation. She really didn't like how he was treating Jil. "Oh, trust me, if I had been trouble to you and yours...you would have nothing to your name at all. She shook her head. "While I appreciate the suggestion, but you have no idea what ordeals this place and its inhabitants had been through. Trust is a big deal to many of us here, and not many around here would just up and take a stranger's advice without anything to show this person can be trusted. While you haven't done anything hostile here, you could've at least not be such a pompous donkey. Maybe then at least you would be more approachable. If you don't like what we offer, then leave. Simple as that."

When Jacob finally made this leave, she breathed a sigh of relief. Glad to be rid of that pompous trash. She then looked at Dan. "No offense...but I never want to see that man back at my bar again..."

Romantic Dreamer

Jil nodded as she put the bottles she had taken out back. "The guy was acting like a bully, and you have to stand up to bullies. At least in my opinion." She carefully picked up the glass she had poured and sighed softly. She was not a big fan of Bourbon because of the smokey taste that reminded her too much of licorice, and she had never been a fan of that. "You give them an inch they take a mile and all that." She would have to drink this, mostly because she hated wasting things.

She glanced over at Sirea and smiled. "I'm sure you can come up with a solution. Right now maybe it would be best if we got more ideas in? You know promoting using less magic? I'd help, but honestly, I don't know where to begin."

Timely Phantom

Disenchanted Muse
Name: Jacob Eadwald
Returning his attention to Dan, Jacob crossed his arms once more as he listened to how the green-skinned man interpreted his explanation. He smiled with a sense of interest as he described aether as energy, and how primals would drain it from the land to turn it bare. As Dan clarified that magic was not bad but too much use of it could be bad, Jacob immediately snapped his fingers and pointed at the astute fellow.

“Bingo! Very well explained.”

He said with a polite clapping of his hands. The man smiled at the offer of the popcorn but gently declined with a shake of his head as he closed his eyes in thought. He was still feeling rather energized by Jil’s outburst, but lingering much longer would overwhelm his own senses.

“It’s been a pleasure conversing with all of you, but it looks like I’ll need to spend a bit more time searching for the little maid girl. I do pray you have a wonderful day.”

He said with a cheeky grin before stepping away and heading out to his vehicle. Perhaps he should consider broadening his search to the extradimensional planes. He doubted she had gone so far as to travel to another universe altogether, but it wasn’t outside of the realm of possibilities.

(( Thank you for putting up with my nonsense! I hope you all have a wonderful week! ))

((Later! ))

Dan watched the man go as he finished his popcorn and looked at Sirea. "Why would I be offended? For once I wasn't the biggest a*****e in the room." he said with a wink. He nodded to Jil agreeing with her bully statement.

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell

"This is all you guys. I don't even work here." Dan said raising his bottle.
"And? You have the run down on how this place works, whether you work here or not." She said.

"True. I guess. How about a designated fighting area. Now I'm not saying a place where we gonna direct every villain who comes in to go there. I mean for more....friendly fights and maybe if a barfight tries to break out, making the two drunks go beat the s**t outta each other in the ring." He looked at Jil. "That's all I got unless you want to add a taco bar," he said with a grin.
She seemed to take a moment to think on the idea of a fighting area. "How about somewhere in the basement level? If I recall right, didn't Shadow once made a room for training? Maybe we could use that for our fighting area?" She asked. "I know we do have alot of people here who do love a good spar or two, though of course, that would mean we would have to limit a few things to keep things fair, and for safety for those involved, but for the safety of the bar and its patrons. How about this: No magic, powers, or even weapons are to be used while using the fighting area? Yeah, we may have those who want to go beyond, but it might be a bit overkill for certain people if we allow those in the ring."

"Nah. I want this maybe in a building attached to the bar. Maybe a walkway from the kitchen door to a building. I want people to be able to go all out. Powers and whatever. Just let it all out." Dan clarified. Hearing Serena, he shook his head. "Hell no. Whatcha think I been using to get out agression. Only place I know where the dummies put themselves back together."

Serena giggled. "Glad it's been getting some use."

@Niede: She waved and watched her daughter leave

"Best place to be able to practice. Stay in shape, and all that."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Phantom Maxwell

((Later! ))

Dan watched the man go as he finished his popcorn and looked at Sirea. "Why would I be offended? For once I wasn't the biggest a*****e in the room." he said with a wink. He nodded to Jil agreeing with her bully statement.
"If he weren't such a pompous snob, maybe his suggestion would've been taken into consideration. Though I don't appreciate how he treated Jil, let alone act like everything is so below his standards." She then looked at Jil. "He's too blindsighted too even understand that things around here don't run the way a normal town does. Kudos for him for playing with the idea of a rehab, but again, I'm not gonna put my trust in some pompous snob who needs to have his face glued on the phone 24/7. That and my own concern right now is fixing up the bar, not the entire town. I'm a bar manager, not the mayor. If he does show his face again, I'll have Luna deal with him." She said. "As I said earlier too, I trust in your abilities."

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell

((Later! ))

"If he weren't such a pompous snob, maybe his suggestion would've been taken into consideration. Though I don't appreciate how he treated Jil, let alone act like everything is so below his standards." She then looked at Jil. "He's too blindsighted too even understand that things around here don't run the way a normal town does. Kudos for him for playing with the idea of a rehab, but again, I'm not gonna put my trust in some pompous snob who needs to have his face glued on the phone 24/7. That and my own concern right now is fixing up the bar, not the entire town. I'm a bar manager, not the mayor. If he does show his face again, I'll have Luna deal with him." She said. "As I said earlier too, I trust in your abilities."

Dan sat drinking his water as he listened.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell

((Later! ))

"Nothing to say?" She asked as she looked at him.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell

((Later! ))

"Nope. You covered it."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell

((Later! ))

"Nope. You covered it."
She sighed for a moment as she went to take a seat on the couch.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell

((Later! ))

"Nope. You covered it."

"What's wrong?" he asked.

Romantic Dreamer

Ace stepped into Haffas and glanced around she gave a friendly wave to Sirea. "Hiya Boss. How's everything going?" She then blinked a few times as she looked at Dan. She had only met Dan and Danny a handful of times and still got them both mixed up. "Hey there... You!" She said 'You' as politely as she could, her eyes still made it impossible to tell where she was looking. She tried to figure out anything to talk about and was getting nervous. "Hey! Water gotta stay hydrated... and umm, yeah water!" She then started to laugh nervously. "Great, and now you look like an idiot." She whispered to herself.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell

"Nope. You covered it."

"What's wrong?" he asked.
"What do you think?" She asked before she took notice of a familiar figure walking into the bar. "Could be better. Making some changes around the place, and you missed out with a pompous donkey earlier."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff