• Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
She hugs him back tightly and holds it. "Do you remember that image I showed Kamui back at that place?"

"Yeah. But that was his death." he said blinking as he continued to hold her.

@Gaia: "Are you alright?" Yun asked.

"She's just peachy after kissing another guy." she said in Gaia's head.
"That was actually a memory from the other Haffa's." She said. "Your death....Donnie killed you with the Loc-Nar. You have no idea how painful it was losing you like that, and everyone believed that you weren't coming back. Eventually, Dan came back, though he separated himself from you and took over the Ghost Zone....You did eventually come back as well, but ended up being taken to prison because of it....I was able to gain your freedom, but waited for your returned." She looked at him for a moment. "Though you're lucky that you didn't get killed by Luna's attack..."

"We don't have to worry about it. It didn't happen. Not in this world. It wont happen. I swear....I'll never leave you." he said before tightening his hug on her.

@Gaia: "You kissed that guy thinking he was Danni. Oh I know it was only for a second and then you pushed him off, but you enjoyed it....Admit it." her voice all but sang.

"You should eat. I don't want you to get sick." he said looking at her worriedly.
"You mean it?" She asked.

"Hai. I swear it." he said as he nuzzled her hair.

@Gaia: Amber laughed. "Keep tellin yaself that."

"No." he said blushing. "I haven't been hungry."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
She hugs him back tightly and holds it. "Do you remember that image I showed Kamui back at that place?"

"That was actually a memory from the other Haffa's." She said. "Your death....Donnie killed you with the Loc-Nar. You have no idea how painful it was losing you like that, and everyone believed that you weren't coming back. Eventually, Dan came back, though he separated himself from you and took over the Ghost Zone....You did eventually come back as well, but ended up being taken to prison because of it....I was able to gain your freedom, but waited for your returned." She looked at him for a moment. "Though you're lucky that you didn't get killed by Luna's attack..."

"We don't have to worry about it. It didn't happen. Not in this world. It wont happen. I swear....I'll never leave you." he said before tightening his hug on her.

@Gaia: "You kissed that guy thinking he was Danni. Oh I know it was only for a second and then you pushed him off, but you enjoyed it....Admit it." her voice all but sang.

"You should eat. I don't want you to get sick." he said looking at her worriedly.

She rests her forehead on his chest as she gently rubbed his back. "I'm glad to hear that..."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie

@Danni: "Yeah, sure keep lying to the dumb fox. You know you want better than her." She giggled in his mind.

@Amber: "You're almost as annoying as Nephry." She looked to Yun and giggled. "Then you have no right getting on me about not eating."

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie

She rests her forehead on his chest as she gently rubbed his back. "I'm glad to hear that..."

He smiled and was about to say something, when he went rigid from hearing the voice in his head. "Who's that!? Who's there?!" he exclaimed as he looked around.

@Gaia: "Awwww. Hurt my feelings. I have a better singing voice than she does." she said with a chuckle.

"Then how about, we both get something to eat?" he asked.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx

He smiled and was about to say something, when he went rigid from hearing the voice in his head. "Who's that!? Who's there?!" he exclaimed as he looked around.

@Gaia: "Awwww. Hurt my feelings. I have a better singing voice than she does." she said with a chuckle.

Her ears twitch a bit when she heard him. "What's wrong?" She asked.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie

"I'd rather not ever be around to find that out." She heard Yun and smiled. "Works for me."

@Danni:"Someone who would rather see you happy. From the way you were looking at the Queen of Hell the other day, I'd say you'd definitely wish you were with her over Foxy McFlat in front of you."

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

"You can't hear them? Damn. Must be in my head only." he growled. He then heard her and nearly snarled. "I don't have feeling for Koneko-chan! She's my little sister! I couldn't help it my eyes wondered! They were like....right here!" he exclaimed as he once again held his hands in front of his face.

@Gaia: "Heh.....We should do that sometime. LIVE! Nephry and Amber! Singing The Doom Song!" she said with a laugh.

"Alright. Let's go." he said smiling as he stood up.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

"You can't hear them? Damn. Must be in my head only." he growled. He then heard her and nearly snarled. "I don't have feeling for Koneko-chan! She's my little sister! I couldn't help it my eyes wondered! They were like....right here!" he exclaimed as he once again held his hands in front of his face.

@Gaia: "Heh.....We should do that sometime. LIVE! Nephry and Amber! Singing The Doom Song!" she said with a laugh.

She places her hand on his shoulder. "Who's talking to you?"

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

"Yeah sure. Keep telling yourself that.But that's what every man says who sees a pretty girl with a decent chest when he hasn't been getting any from his girl."

"Please no. The two of you will blow everyone's ears out I'm sure." She stood up and began to head out the room. "Come on then Yun."

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

"I don't know. I don't recognize the voice." he said before hearing it again. "Shut up! You don't know anything about us or our relationship! I love Sirea. Sure we don't....mess around, but there's more to love than that!" he exclaimed. "Besides......I can't touch anyone now.......not tainted like this....I don't know if what Luna gave me cures or just puts it back in a state where it doesn't effect me...." he murmured as he looked at the roof.

@Gaia: "Ok." he said as he followed her.

The voice would chuckle before fading. A dirty image of her and Danni was left in it's place though.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

"I don't know. I don't recognize the voice." he said before hearing it again. "Shut up! You don't know anything about us or our relationship! I love Sirea. Sure we don't....mess around, but there's more to love than that!" he exclaimed. "Besides......I can't touch anyone now.......not tainted like this....I don't know if what Luna gave me cures or just puts it back in a state where it doesn't effect me...." he murmured as he looked at the roof.

The voice would chuckle before fading. A dirty image of her and Danni was left in it's place though.
She looks at him with concern. "Whoever it is, they sound like they don't want us together."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoey walks upstairs as if looking for something until she spotted Gaia and Yun coming out of a room. "Oh, hey guys." She said with a wave. If they were to look closely, she now has dragon horns on her head.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

She looks at him with concern. "Whoever it is, they sound like they don't want us together."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoey walks upstairs as if looking for something until she spotted Gaia and Yun coming out of a room. "Oh, hey guys." She said with a wave. If they were to look closely, she now has dragon horns on her head.

"They can think what they want and blow it out their a**." he growled.

@Zoey: "Oh. Hello." he said with a smile. He noticed the horns, but made no comment. He couldn't remember if she'd had them before or not and didn't want to offend her.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

"Love also means listening to each other. She didn't do too well a job of listening to you since your return did she? She's also quite pushy too from what I've seen. Doesn't seem to know when to let you just tell her things on your own.I do hope you don't let her push you around in other ways. Just think about what I said when you're next alone and you'll see that I'm quite right"He would soon hear her just singing an almost chant....the singing would strengthen the effects of Natia's spell

She blushed at the image left in her mind, silently happy that Yun couldn't see it. She then waved to Zoey

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Zoey: "Oh. Hello." he said with a smile. He noticed the horns, but made no comment. He couldn't remember if she'd had them before or not and didn't want to offend her.
She gently takes his hand. "Maybe we should go see Ami...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi there. I don't suppose you two have seen Buttercup, by any chance? I wanted to check and be sure she was okay." She then blinks a bit when she saw Gaia blushing. "Everything okay?" o.o

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She gently takes his hand. "Maybe we should go see Ami...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi there. I don't suppose you two have seen Buttercup, by any chance? I wanted to check and be sure she was okay." She then blinks a bit when she saw Gaia blushing. "Everything okay?" o.o

"Who's Buttercup?" She looked at Zoey in confusion before nodding at Zoey's question. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff